Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:02 pm
Taavi grinned and nodded. "Yep!"

When Abel's hands tightened around Zevran's his lips twitched slightly but a moment later his expression was blank and still once more.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:15 pm
Focused down at their hands as he was Abel completely missed the momentary twitch of his boyfriend's lips. The fingers on his free hand smoothed over Zevran's knuckles gently, trailing down his hand and across half of his arm before coming to rest curled loosely around it. Just touching him was nice, feeling his skin and his pulse beneath his fingertips to remind him that he was still here, still alive. He'd be okay, and awake soon. "She'll probably try to tell me to bring him for a visit sooner actually, now that I think about it," he mused aloud thoughtfully.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:54 pm
"Oh, I bet she will," Taavi agreed with a fond smile and a shake of his head. "As soon as possible, right? She's got a lot of fussing to do." What would Abel tell her about what had happened? How was she going to take it, and the rest of his family come to that. Abel was fine now but he'd nearly died, an inch or two from it, and their family had already lose one child.

Taavi looked down at the folder in his lap and nibbled at his lower lip, a slight frown creasing his face. "She'll be really worried."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:08 pm
"Oh she's got so much fussing to do," he agreed, a fond smile on his face as he shook his head too. Oh yes, she would fuss over and spoil him as much as she possibly could, of that he had no doubt at all.

Taavi's sudden statement gave him pause, his smile morphing to a slightly puzzled frown as he looked over at his friend. "Worried about what?" There were... a variety of things she could be worried about, truthfully, but Taavi probably had a specific thing in mind. "Worried about his recovery, worried about his injuries, worried about what happened, worried about my ear...?" A pause. "All of the above?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:11 pm
"Um, all of that I guess yeah," Taavi nodded and looked over at Zevran. "I was thinking mostly about your ear though, how close that was.... I guess maybe she'll try not to think about it too much." That was what he'd been doing.

After a moment of silence Taavi scooted his chair close to Abel's and leaned over to give him a hug.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:48 pm
Abel's thoughtful frown deepened a bit. "It was pretty close, wasn't it? I've barely thought about it, to be honest, because I've been too busy thinking about a certain someone else," he said with a huff of a breath and another fond squeeze to Zevran's hand. "But... there's no way we can tell them about any of it. We'll have to think of something else to tell them, I don't want to make my parents worry anymore than they already do." Not that he knew what exactly they'd come up with, but they'd... think of something. Probably.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:54 pm
"Yeah, I guess." Taavi gave Abel a squeeze and sighed softly. "Training accident? Or wild pokemon?" Bullet seed; ha. That wasn't funny. "Or... I don't know, something like that. Or just that you guys got caught up in something that had nothing to do with you? Would they buy that d'you think?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:59 pm
"Mmh, probably something like that. Maybe both, I don't know. Something pokemon-related would probably be best honestly; I dunno if they'd buy the whole 'wrong place wrong time' thing," he said with a shrug, then smiled softly as he reached a hand up to pat Taavi's arm, his other hand still curled around Zev's. "Sorry we worried you though."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:05 pm
Taavi smiled, gave Abel another squeeze and released him. "Well I can help you make up something convincing, I've got plenty of experience of wild pokemon ruining people's days. Um, and it's not your fault. I'm just... yeah, I'm glad you're both going to be okay." When Abel had phoned him earlier he'd thought for a moment that things had changed, and he knew he'd probably be paranoid like that for a while, but it really would be okay. "I think some power out there either really likes you or really hates you Abel, and I'm not really sure which it is."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:10 pm
He gave Taavi's arm one last pat before his hand returned to Zevran's. "I'd appreciate it; I'm sure we'll think of something. And I'm glad we're both okay too." And then he chuckled, shaking his head a bit as his gaze focused down at his boyfriend's face. "I feel like that too sometimes, and I can't really tell either. Right now I'm hoping it likes me because I really don't want anything like this to happen again."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:15 pm
"Seriously," Taavi gave a brief laugh, "I think you've earned, uh, a lifetime of good luck with all the crap that's happened." He nearly said 'what else could happen?', but the answer was 'a lot of stuff' and he didn't want to tempt fate so he didn't. Instead he said; "Man, if he's going to be here for a week or more Zev is going to be really bored when he wakes up. We'll have to bring him stuff to do. What do you think he'd like?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:20 pm
"At least a lifetime of good luck," he agreed with feeling, his fingers giving Zev's a squeeze again as his other hand smoothed over his wrist. When would he wake up? Speaking of... "Man, he's gonna be bored out of his mind here... That's a good question. I don't know if there's any shows or movies he's really interested in... We'll have to ask him later when he's more awake."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:30 pm
"Heh, two lifetimes maybe?" Taavi suggested and gave Abel a gentle nudge. "It feels like he's been out forever already, I miss him being terrible and smirky." Not long now though, everything would... Well it would be better, maybe not okay for a while but better.

This time when Abel squeezed Zevran's hand his fingers twitched very slightly in return.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:41 pm
"Heh. Two lifetimes sounds about right... and you're telling me. Yeah I... feel the same," he admitted with a quiet little sigh. He missed him being terrible and smirky and flirtatious and adorable and sweet and just being him, but it'd be okay, he'd wake up soon, he--

Abel's breath caught in his throat a moment or two before a wide grin spread across his face. "Aha, I felt that," he said as he gave his boyfriend's hand another squeeze, his thumb running over his knuckles, "don't think I didn't. Take your sweet time waking up though, we'll be right here when you do."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:45 pm
"Hu? Felt what?" Taavi leaned forward eagerly and after a moment of hesitation he reached past Abel to touch Zevran's arm. "You waking up hu? Heh. I hope you're not too cranky when you do." Taavi turned to Abel with a grin and added; "He is so not a morning person, right? But I don't think they'll let you bring him a coffee."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff