[FIN] Music to My Ears Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:48 pm
Zevran smiled, still looking a bit distant, and squeezed Abel's hand again. "Te amo con todo mi corazón. Quiero estar contigo para siempre." Was it wrong to say that now? Perhaps so but he meant it, he had no idea if this could really work but he meant it and he wanted it- to be good enough. He loved Abel. Abel loved him. Maybe it was too much too fast by the eyes of many but he didn't care for them, he only cared for he eyes he was looking into now. "You... you have such beautiful eyes when you smile." They were always a pretty colour but when Abel smiled they came alive.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:32 pm
While he only understood a couple of the Spanish words, judging on his tone and his smile he couldn't help but think he understood the gist of it anyway. "I love you too," he said softly, squeezing Zev's hand gently in return, "so, so much. And I'm glad you think so, because it's a smile that's only for you."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:46 pm
Oh... Oh he was pretty sure he'd understood that. Taavi leaned forward a little and squeezed Abel's shoulder. "He said, 'I love you with all my heart' and, 'I want to be with you always'." Wow, he'd never thought Spanish would be really useful or that he'd remember that much of it!... Oh. Oh no. That was too much, too perfect. "You deserve each other," he added quietly, and his face hurt from smiling.

"I'll let you guys alone for now. If you're worried about anything press the button, otherwise someone will be along later, probably before six. I don't know who's on tonight I'm afraid but you can trust any of them okay Zevran? They're good people who just want to look after you. If I don't see you again I wish y'all the best."

There was too much English going on to really take in and so Zevran just smiled a little up at Abel and nodded. "Sure, good." Whatever they'd said couldn't be that important; he was here with Abel and that was what was important.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:14 pm
Aahhh that was even better than he'd thought. One of Abel's bright, doofy smiles lit up his face and he leaned down to press a fond kiss to Zev's shoulder again. "Okay, that sounds good," he said once he straightened up again, aiming a perfectly happy smile at Summer. "Thanks again for all your help, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:18 pm
Summer paused in the doorway and smiled back at Abel. "It's my job, but more importantly it's my pleasure. Take care of each other, I hope I see you again sometime but never here."

As the door closed again Zevran turned back to Abel and gave another slightly puzzled smile. "Seems nice?" But something still bothered him. "How did I come here?" He had been badly hurt and he always gave as good as he got or worse. But why? To who? What had happened?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:38 pm
"We will, and I hope the same." No, he hoped neither of them ever had to come here as patients again. Once was more than enough.

And then she was gone, and Zev was asking a question he'd been hoping to avoid for as long as possible. "She is nice, yeah," he affirmed as he gave Zev's hand another soft squeeze. Damn... Well it wasn't like he could put it off or anything anymore, so.. "You were shot," the blond informed his love, removing his hand from Zevran's to gesture to his own chest, "twice, around here." Maybe... maybe he'd be satisfied with that?

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:42 pm
"Hu." Zevran looked at Abel's chest and then down at his own, there were white dressings there. He looked back at Abel, forcing his thoughts to string together. "We're safe now?" That was what mattered most.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:46 pm
Abel's hand returned to curl snugly around Zevran's and he gave him a small smile. "Yes, we're safe." Oh Arceus please let that be as much as he asked about that.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:48 pm
"Okay." Zevran smiled weakly and squeezed Abel's fingers. "May I sleep? I am very tired."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:07 pm
"Of course you may, sweetheart," he said gently, his smile softening. He gave Zev's fingers a squeeze back before his hand slipped away in order to smooth itself over his boyfriend's other cheek, cupping his face and being careful of the various tubes as he leaned in to gently press their foreheads together. As his thumbs gently, gently ran over his cheekbones he murmured softly, "We'll stay here while you sleep, if you want."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:41 am
"Yeah." Zevran sighed softly and allowed his eyes to drift closed. "Don't leave me alone."

Taavi sat back in his chair a little and kept quiet, he didn't want to interrupt anything Abel might say. At least Zev hadn't asked any difficult questions, hopefully he'd remember what had happened on his own next time he woke up... Though really that wasn't a lot better than having to be told he guessed. None of this was good, other than Zev being awake and more or less himself. Taavi rubbed the back of his neck, stiff from hunching over papers for hours, and chewed at his lower lip anxiously.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:44 am
"I won't leave, don't worry," Abel assured him in a soft murmur, keeping his voice quiet to make sure Zevran slipped further towards sleep. Arceus knew he needed every bit of rest he could get.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:04 am
Nurses dropped by on and off and at one point Dr. Solus briefly evicted Abel, Taavi, and Amigo while doing rounds with the younger doctors but that aside it was a pretty uneventful evening. Taavi finished up his work and then dozed a bit awkwardly in the plastic chair, which was made only slightly less uncomfortable by the addition of a cushion.

At eight fifty-five the door opened and Taavi blinked back to full awareness; one of the nurses was here, Martinez he thought? A couple of them had been around but they hadn't had time to stop and chat, there had been quite a lot of alarms going off around the place which... Zev was okay and that was all he wanted to think about. He hoped whoever the alarms had been about was okay.

Martinez - a thickset man of average height and indeterminate age - gave a brief tired smile and held up a hand with his fingers splayed. "Five minutes okay?"

Taavi looked up at the clock on the wall and rubbed his neck. "Oh, I didn't realise it was that late already." No wonder he was starving!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:21 am
Apart from nurses coming and going occasionally, not much happened inside Zevran's room in the ICU, a fact Abel was grateful for both so his boyfriend could get the rest he so sorely needed, and because it meant nothing bad was happening. Inside anyway; the rest of the ICU seemed abuzz with activity off and on, and with Zev as improved as he was it left him more room in his heart and mind to worry for whoever it was that was the cause for the increased activity. For his part, though, Abel remained in his uncomfortable chair the whole time, the fingers on one hand intertwined with Zevran's while his other hand shifted around; sometimes resting in his lap, sometimes curling around or smoothing itself over Zev's arm, or gently stroking his hair.

The five minute warning from the nurse was something he'd grown accustomed to the past few days now, and the blond looked up and nodded. "Alright, thank you." Only five more minutes... Abel's gaze drifted back over his boyfriend's sleeping, peaceful face for a few more moments. He hated to wake him when he needed his rest, but he'd hate even more to leave without telling him so. "Hey sweetheart," he said gently, his free hand smoothing itself over Zev's arm and squeezing it and his fingers softly, "can you wake up for me?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:39 am
Nugh. What? Zevran made a noisy of sleepy protest and pried his eyes open. "¿Qué? Uh- I'm awake," he mumbled. He wished he wasn't. He felt groggy, vaguely nauseous, sore, and groggy. He was vaguely aware that he had woken up here in this bed before but he couldn't quite have said if it had been once or more than once. Ugh.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff