Welcome to Gaia! ::

โ€  The Videl Academy โ€  (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Horse Stable Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:45 am
Horse Stable: An equestrian facility is created and maintained for the purpose of accommodating, training or competing equids, especially horses.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:27 am

โ—„.ALONE W/ THE THOUGHTS I HAVE
        tab ๐™ธ๐™ผ ๐™ฐ๐™ต๐š๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ณ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ ๐™ธ๐™ผ ๐š‚๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ด๐™ณ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ผ๐šˆ๐š‚๐™ด๐™ป๐™ต tab ๐™ธ๐™ผ ๐š‚๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ด๐™ณ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ผ๐šˆ๐š‚๐™ด๐™ป๐™ต
        tab โ— โ— โ— ( Am I the only one to doubt who I am? ) โ— โ— โ—
        tab โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
        tab I WISH I WAS SOMEONE ELSE tab I WISH I WAS SOMEONE ELSE tab I WISH I WAS SOMEONE ELSE
        tab tab ใ€ โ„‘๐”ฑโ€™๐”ฐ ๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ข ๐”ฃ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ช ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฃ๏ฝกใ€‘

Scarlett walked into the stables by herself. Whenever she was feeling lonely she would often venture into the stables, try to fill the void within herself by petting a horse. despite being a vampire animals were not scared of her. Perhaps they knew they did not have to worry about her hurting them? Scarlett didn't know, but at the moment she didn't care. These majestic creatures were keeping her from losing the little bit of sanity she had... She was losing herself. She felt like every day she was getting dragged deeper and deeper into the black abyss of her soul. It was as if living itself was painful.

Walking up to a golden haired horse she ran a hand up and down its head, before resting her head against it's forehead. "I feel.. Dead inside. What should I do?" She asked, knowing that the creature most likely would not understand what she was saying. It was better that way, She would not want to be a burden on anyone. She took a deep breath as tears welled in her eyes. Letting go of the horse she dropped to her knees, covering her face with her hands. It was painful painful to live, painful to breathe, painful to think. Scarlett took a deep breath as she wiped a few tears from her eyes.

Scarlett did not know what time it was, frankly she did not care. The longer she laid in bed the more she felt suffocated by the room. The cold night air was almost refreshing despite her deplorable emotional state. Scarlett sat there silent, hands shaking, her mind rattling, her mind breaking. What would she do? What could she do? She was alone, had no one. Would anyone truly notice if Scarlett was gone? Scarlett doubted it. Everyone was to caught up with their own lives, own problems to notice the absence of a barely noticeable soul. Had she disappeared no one would notice. No, Not right away. Scarlett stared at her hands.. It was as if someone was telling her to do something bad, like this voice was telling her that no one would miss her, that she should never have been bored. It was right. She was not conceived in love. This was her fate... This was her fate. she truly believed every word of it.

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:06 am
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood โžค: Calm l Location โžค: Stables l Company โžค: ??? l Item/s โžค: None

As Yen ran around the campus looking for the werewolf, she came across a building she had yet to visit. We have a stable...? she thought to herself as she approached the doorway. Getting close, Yen could sense another person inside. Thinking it could be Ashe, Yennefer slowly entered the stables. The other person however, was not the body guard. It was a student, with long black hair. Strange, the curfew was still in play. What are you doing out here at this hour? You should be in bed. Her voice was calm, yet stern.

Current Theme โžค ~Bound To You~

Diabolical Donut

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:20 am
xX Yennefer Xx

tab ๐™ธ๐™ผ ๐™ฐ๐™ต๐š๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ณ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ ๐™ธ๐™ผ ๐š‚๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ด๐™ณ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ผ๐šˆ๐š‚๐™ด๐™ป๐™ต tab ๐™ธ๐™ผ ๐š‚๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ด๐™ณ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ผ๐šˆ๐š‚๐™ด๐™ป๐™ต
        tab โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
        tab I WISH I WAS SOMEONE ELSE tab I WISH I WAS SOMEONE ELSE tab I WISH I WAS SOMEONE ELSE
        tab tab ใ€ โ„‘๐”ฑโ€™๐”ฐ ๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ข ๐”ฃ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ช ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฃ๏ฝกใ€‘

Scarlett flinched when she heard a woman speak. She felt a lump in her throat. She was lucky to not be facing the woman. She quickly wiped up her tears and gripped her arm tightly, digging her long nails into the pale skin but under her sleeve so it would not be noticed. She took a deep breath trying to recollect herself. It was hard, she was so far into her mind that recovering suddenly would not be possible. Scarlett hugged herself and kept her back to the teacher that found her. Blood started to trickle down her arm... It was relaxing, Red was such a pretty color. She was almost hypnotized by the color... She almost completely forgot about the teacher. But she felt like she was talking to something, an angel maybe. "Its useless." She muttered softy. Scarlett always carried a knife around with her. Her mother always insisted on it, Scarlett needed to protect herself. Linnia did not know she would have to protect Scarlett from herself. Scarlett dragged the blade up her arm and watched as blood started to pool out of the wound. She lifted her arm and watched as the crimson liquid ran down her arm, An almost creepy smile crossed her lips as she watched. "So pretty.." It was clear that she was not mentally stable in that moment.

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:29 am
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood โžค: Scared l Location โžค: Stables l Company โžค: ??? l Item/s โžค: None

It took Yennefer a moment to realize what was happening. This girl was very unstable, and was a harm to herself. H-hey lets not do that alright? Ive been where you are and its not worth it... There are people who love you... It was true, Yen wasn't lying. She herself had been where this girl was, and she survived. Yennefer slowly approached the girl, being mindful of the knife in the girls hand. She slowly held out her hand. Let me have that and well get you patched up ok? After I'll treat you to something to eat and we can talk... ok? Just hand me the knife... Yennefer's hair stood on her body, and she was terrified. She really had no idea who this girl was, but she had to get that knife out of her hand.

Diabolical Donut

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:35 am
xX Yennefer Xx

Scarlett's void eyes fell upon Yennifer, She was going to get in the way. Most of what Yennifer was lost on her. She was at the breaking point. She was so close to snapping and losing herself forever. "S-stay away from me." Scarlett stuttered before pointing the knife at her. "Don't come any closer." Scarlett said with a shaky voice, all the while blood continued to pour rapidly from her wrist. Scarlett felt like she was being swallowed by a sea of darkness.. losing herself in that darkness...

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:41 am
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood โžค: Scared l Location โžค: Stables l Company โžค: ??? l Item/s โžค: None

Yennefer took a deep breath and halted her movements. s**t....she's gonna die if i don't do something... While keeping one hand extended for the knife, Yen kept her other hand at her side and ot of the girls view. Her hidden hand began to glow blue as Yen tried to mend the girls wound from afar. She stood tall, and nodded her head. See? I'm not moving any closer.... What is your name? What year are you?

Yennefer tired to maintain eye contact with the girl as best as she could, but she had to focus on the wound if she was going to stop the bleeding. Her eyes trailed and she began to watch as the blood slowly stopped trickling from the girls wound. Good...I've stopped the bleeding....

Diabolical Donut

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:47 am
xX Yennefer Xx

Scarlett stood slowly and slowly began to make her way towards Yennifer. "Go away... goawaygoawaygoawagoawaygoaway..." She muttered as she stared down at her own feet as she walked. It was obvious Scarlett was not herself. Scarlett's body felt light, she had lost so much blood and she could feel it even in her moments of psychopathy. Scarlett's blood covered hand held the knife loosely as she approached the teacher. Stop Scarlett.... You need to stop, what are you doing? Why can't I stop myself? I have no control over myself.. Someone stop me...

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:53 am
User Image

Yen's eyes widened as the student walked towards her. She began to slowly back away from the girl, taking aim to not let her eyes wander off this girl. She is not thinking right... I need to act fast... Yennefer had stopped the girls bleeding, so she could focus on putting the girl to sleep. The hand she tried to keep hidden began to glow a brighter blue and Yen's eyes began to glow as well. Very quietly, she began to chant a sleep spell under her breath, and her target was the student.

Diabolical Donut

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:59 am
xX Yennefer Xx

Scarlett lunged forward with the knife, aiming to stab the teacher. But a sudden sleepiness swept over her, causing Scarlett to halt in confusion. She looked at herself confused as drowsiness started to consume her. Scarlett's head hunched forward as she began to fall... The darkness consumed her... but it was almost comforting. Scarlett collapsed onto the ground sound asleep. Her skin paler than normal but overall healthy despite her suicide attempt. She was glad that she was able to stop before she hurt anyone... she would not want a repeat of last time..

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:08 am
User Image

It all happened so quickly, and if the spell hadn't worked, there was no telling what would have happened. Her lip quivered, and she could feel a tear run down her cheek. Yennefer had not felt scared like that in a while. Taking a deep breath, she knelt down and moved the knife from the girls hand. She needs a doctor...and help. she thought as she gently picked up the girl. Using magic to carry the weapon, Yennefer carried the girl out of the stables.

-Exits with Scarlett-

Diabolical Donut

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:57 pm
โ™ž Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devilโ™ž
''Even Wrapped in darkness the light is beyond the horizon ''

โ™œ
โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„ โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„
โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„ โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„ โ– โ–‚ โ–ƒ โ–„ โ–… โ–† โ–‡ โ–ˆ โ–‰ โ–Š โ–‹ โ–Œ โ– โ–Ž โ– โ–
โ™œ

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

โ”ฌ โ”ญ โ”ฎ โ”ฏ โ”ฐ โ”ฑ โ”ฒ โ”ณ โ”ด โ”ต โ”ถ โ”ท โ”ธ โ”น โ”บ โ”ป โ”ผ โ”ฝ โ”พ โ”ฟ

โ—‰ Took sometime but, Caligula made it to the stables looking at the many horses. There was one that caught his eye one he ad know for four years. '' hello Maximums lets see if those old bones still got it'' he said to the black horse. For someone who rides a motorbike you'd think ridding a horse would be boring,but that was the opposite for Caligula. Making sure the horse was calm he strap the horse saddle on and open up the gates.

โ—‰''Okay I hope I know how to ride'' he said casually tapping the horse on the side with his feet the horse speed out of the stables. The wind rushing trough his face and hair Caligula wore a grin on his face one pure enjoyment. Nothing like ridding a horse to put one at ease. Caligula rode the horse around the tracks three times in a row before resting the horse on the last lap. '' Try not run away I'll be back'' he told the horse as he sprinted away to retrieve a brush,and some freshly pick apples form a near by tree. He brushed and fed old Maximums taking care to brush the horse in all the right places.

โ—‰Caligula had known this horse for four years creating a bound that would last a life time. Remembering the first time they met Maximums tried to bite him frighten by his demonic presence. Caligula had a small chuckle at that memory how things had changed he thought he had changed. After a while two sat down Caligula talking to Maximums and the horse provided good company never judging.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ™œ
โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„ โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„
โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„ โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„ โ– โ–‚ โ–ƒ โ–„ โ–… โ–† โ–‡ โ–ˆ โ–‰ โ–Š โ–‹ โ–Œ โ– โ–Ž โ– โ–
โ™œ

User Image

โ™ Mental State: Stable
โ™ Physical State: Human level ( his not using much of his demonic powers)
โ™ Mood: Feeling good/ sated.
โ™Location: Horse stable
โ™Thoughts: '' Good to see old Maximums''
โ™Company: None
โ™ Items: Backpack full of his school gear.
โ™ OOC: If someone does post *yawn* I'll be a bit slow to reply life calls.

Main Theme: Sparking

Battle Theme-Stage of Death

Biogrophy Theme: Love Like You

''Aggressive state - Dust devil''
User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:17 am
โ™ž Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devilโ™ž
''Even Wrapped in darkness the light is beyond the horizon ''

โ™œ
โ™œ

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

โ—‰ After a while of speaking his to a horse Caligula stood up with a great yawn and grumbling belly ''hmm think I'll get some more food I bet the great hall something at least''. He led old Maximum back to his stable and brushed the horses one more time '' well I'll be back like I always do old friend'' he whispered before walking off to the great hall [exit].

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ™œ
โ™œ

User Image

โ™ Mental State: Stable
โ™ Physical State: Human level ( his not using much of his demonic powers)
โ™ Mood: Feeling good/ sated.
โ™Location: Horse stable
โ™Thoughts: '' Good to see old Maximum''
โ™Company: None
โ™ Items: Backpack full of his school gear.
โ™ OOC: If someone does post *yawn* I'll be a bit slow to reply life calls.

Main Theme: Sparking

Battle Theme-Stage of Death

Biogrophy Theme: Love Like You

''Aggressive state - Dust devil''
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:30 pm

ร—ยบยฐโ€หœ`Morgan Barchak`หœโ€ยฐยบร—

โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

Morgan was as graceful as drunk missing a leg. Still she was making progress, her feet no longer dragged on the ground and walking around was fine. Already getting used to the extra weight placed on her hips and chest. Sometimes she wished that Ahnack didn't have such a perverse imagination when it came to females. A small smile appeared on her lips, she really missed him. So it hurt when he started to run away from him, and Morgan couldn't blame him either. However she couldn't let herself get sad, crying wasn't beautiful. The best she could do right now is continue looking for him and hope that he didn't get himself in too much trouble. It was quite possible that he was looking for a meal at the moment, the stables and cafeteria were the best places to check first. Spotting a figure in the stables the closer that Morgan walked the more she realized it wasn't Ahnack instead it was Yennefer. While she wanted to find Ahnack as quickly as possible, the chance of being complimented and teasing Yennefer was to alluring. It would also numb the pain of being rejected by her only true friend.

Picking up her pace, Morgan started to lightly jog at Yennefer and with no bra on her cleavage started to bounce and jiggle as she ran. When the magician had been making her some clothes she had never thought about having a bra on her. "Hey! Yennefer what a happy surprise meeting you here" Morgan would say gleefully. Arriving in front of the magician, Morgan would attempt to stop but having not been accustomed to jogging in the body she would stumble. If Yennefer didn't move out of the way she would find a 6 foot 7 inch woman lightly crashing into her. Grabbing the other instinctively Morgan would ensure that she took the force from falling down by using herself as a cushion for Yennefer. The ground was too rough since they were in the stables but it was disorientating. "Sorry...still getting use to the body...and it's assets" Morgan would say softly a small blush appearing on her cheeks. It was very embarrassing to trip every time you tried to run or jog.

โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„

โ‹™All My Elegent Thoughtsโ‹˜
โ— Locationใ€ŽStablesใ€
โ—’ Companyใ€ŽYenneferใ€
โ—‘ Feelingใ€ŽMischievousใ€
โ—“ Healthใ€ŽHealthyใ€
โ— Itemsใ€ŽNothingใ€
โ—’ OOCใ€ŽNadaใ€

โ‹™The Lessers Around Meโ‹˜

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:
Quote: