Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Horse Stable Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Stables l Company ➤: Morgan l Item/s ➤: Lucius's Credit Card & Perfume Bottle

Yennefer heard her name be called, and as she turned around, she came face to face with Morgan, who was having trouble stopping. As soon as she realized she should move out of the way, it was too late. Morgan crashed into Yen, taking her down. Luckily, Morgan had seemed to use herself as a cushion, ensuring the sorceress wouldn't get hurt. Blinking a few times and trying to figure out what had just hit her, literally, Yen looked down at Morgan, their faces fairly close. I-its alright... Y-your still getting use to that body... A pink color spread across Yen's cheeks as she looked down at the woman. S-so whats up? Yen asked as she slowly crawled off of Morgan.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

"He who knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon.
What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face.
It was a face of rage and fury,
the face of the goddess of vengeance,
destruction and death."

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:55 am

It took Ashe a few moments to arrive at the Stables. She had to completely change her clothes. What she really wanted to find clothes like Kazimir's. Most of his clothes seem to survive the transformation. Setting that thought aside for the time being, Ashe appeared in the Stables and without Malice. She figure going shopping with a giant sword might make things bad for other people. Once the wolf saw her friend AND the woman from the lobby, Ashe waved to the both of them. "Hey Yen, Sorry about that....full moons are a killer on my clothes." Ashe look at the other woman who was atleast a half a foot taller than she was...and Ashe was no where near short. "Hey sorry about last night. Usually I have a Lucius and a few others holding me in my room. I dont believe I caught your name by the way....OH Yen, If you want you can stay in my room with me until your room is fixed....I have a fancy bath tub~"

∑Location →→|Horse Stable|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Treachery |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Embarrassed |
∑ Thoughts →→| Time to Shop and relax|
∑ Items →→| 2 Combat Knives, Phone |
∑ Attire →→| Normal Attire |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:34 pm

׺°”˜`Morgan Barchak`˜”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

If there was any positives to take from this situation it was having Yennefer blush at having their faces close. How red could the magician get if a kiss was planted on her lips? It would be easy to find out but Morgan knew better than to invade the privacy that Yennefer had. It was more amusing to tease her anyways. "Happy that you're understanding." Soft giggling came from Morgan as Yen started to crawl off her body her sides felt ticklish. "Just been looking for Ahnack...he doesn't recognize me in this new body so he keeps running away from me" Which wasn't something he could have done before when she resided in his body. Maybe there was a way that the magician could help her with her problem, however Morgan could sense suffering deep inside of Yennefer. Something must have happen to her recently and she was pregnant, both reasons ended up being why Morgan decided to not ask for help.

From the corner of her eye she saw someone motioning at them. Getting up from the ground and patting her clothes, Morgan turned to spot the werewolf from before coming to them with new clothes on. Eyeing the woman up and down like a piece of candy a small smirk appeared on her face. Hopefully the wolf would be easy to tease just like Yennefer. "Don't worry about it. I wasn't harmed at all. Name is Morgan. Can I know yours? Cutie~" Giving the woman a friendly smile. When she talked to Yennefer about her room getting fixed. Morgan would look over to Yennefer, tilting her head to the side. "What happen to your room?"

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

All My Elegent Thoughts
LocationStables
CompanyYennefer, Wulfy
FeelingMischievous
HealthHealthy
ItemsNothing
OOCNada

The Lessers Around Me

xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:15 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Stables l Company ➤: Morgan & Ashe l Item/s ➤: Lucius's Credit Card & Perfume Bottle

Ahnack? Oh that's right... hmmm... perhaps if i had more energy I could change you again...but with th baby it would take a rather long time again.. Smiling, Yen placed her hand on her small baby bump. Since she had a small frame, the pregnancy was going to be more apparent then most other pregnancy. This also meant that Yen was going to have to gain weight in order to have a successful and healthy pregnancy.

Hearing a familiar voice, Yen turned to see Ashe making her way over to them. Haha its quiet alright, as long as your safe. Oh and I would love to stay with you a few nights! Lucius told me I could use his room, but I dont want to be too much of a burden on him... He has had a long night with me.. Yen gave the other two woman a nervous laugh. Hearing Morgans question, Yennefer turned and gave a calm sigh. Last night I was abducted and tortured for a while...and then I returned to my room to prepare for class and someone had lit my room on fire.... so I literally have nothing.. That's why we are going on a shopping spree~ Yennefer reached into her clevage to remove an expensive looking credit card. Lucius told me to go wild~ He is such an amazing fiancé! I also plan to pick some stuff up for the baby, and possibly Ciri...would you like to go too Morgan?

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

PonderingPenguin

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:02 am

"Nice to meet you Morgan, I'm Ashelia or Ashe." Ashe smiled but kind of had to do a double take. Did she just say Cutie? The guard didnt blush but she did smile at the comment. She wasnt used to being called Cutie but she wasnt one to be easily teased. Only because of the situations she usually finds herself in. Ashe was happy that Yen agreed to staying in her room...though what she heard next was very disheartening. Walking over to the woman, Ashe put her hands on her shoulders and stared right into her eyes. "As Lucius' Right-Hand guard, I'm not leaving your side. You're marrying Lucius so you are whats most precious to him...I will personally see to it that no more harm comes to you...just make sure you lock me in my room during full moons okay?~" Ashe let go and smiled at Yen. The guard was going to make sure that Yennefer was safe from this point on. After Yen pulled out the credit card... Ashe got a devious grin on her face. "Yea Morgan come with us!~ We'll make it a girls day AND Night~"

∑ Current Feelings →→ | ???? |
∑ Thoughts →→| Thats it I'm Doing this...|
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:05 am

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Stables l Company ➤: Morgan & Ashe l Item/s ➤: Lucius's Credit Card & Perfume Bottle

Yen felt Ashe place her hands on her shoulders, and she stared into the guards eyes. With a smile, Yen nodded her head to the woman's words. Hehe I will, I promise. Thank you so much Ashe... I'm glad to have a friend like you! Yen felt happy that she knew Ashe had her back, that and she was happy she had a friend that cared about her.

Ohhh girls day and night! I approve~ Yennefer cooed as she looked to both Ashe and Morgan. Clapping her hands together, Yen aura and attitude changed to a happy vibe. Well girls~ Shall we get going? I defiantly am ready for a fun filled day~ After the night and morning she had, Yen for sure needed fun.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

PonderingPenguin

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:09 pm

׺°”˜`Morgan Barchak`˜”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

It seemed like she didn't even have to ask for help, Yennefer was thinking of helping. Yet even she realized the problem the baby was causing with her magic. Shaking her head, "I'll just find him. I doubt looking different would work anyways. He never saw my original body" Morgan would explain before adding a unnecessary flirt. "Plus I don't want to put any unnecessary strain on your beautiful self" The comment was followed up with a wink before her attention had gone to the werewolf. With the pleasantries out of the way Morgan would nod in agreement to what Ashelia said. They may have not met at the best circumstance but they could make amends now. "Ashelia" Rolling the name off her tongue it had a nice soft sound to it. Morgan had made it a habit to call people by their entire name. It was the proper way to talk someone. She decided to not comment about the situation that Yennefer had gone through simply because she didn't believe talking about it would make i any better. Plus going shopping was something she had planned to do. "Don't have to ask twice. Let's get going" Morgan needed the distraction, Ahnack would be able to take care of himself.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

All My Elegent Thoughts
LocationStables
CompanyYennefer, Ashelia
FeelingPleased
HealthHealthy
ItemsNothing
OOCEXITS with Yennefer and Ashelia

The Lessers Around Me

xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:00 pm

Ashe smiled at Yen and nodded. It was probably a great thing for them to room together for a while. When Yen called out for them to get started on their adventurous day and Morgan agreeing, Ashe fist pumped into the air and gave a light cheer. "Yea! Lets do this!" Ashe said excitedly. Placing her hands behind her head and walking towards the exit. Ashe made sure to wait for the other two woman. Today was going to be a grand time. For once, they might be able to relax.

∑ Current Feelings →→ | ???? |
∑ Thoughts →→| Thats it I'm Doing this...|
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:09 pm

With a smile, Yen grabbed Morgan's hand and lead her towards where Ashe was standing. Today was going to be a good day~

-Exit-

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

PonderingPenguin

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:11 am

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Otaku Club Manager l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Horse Stable l Company ➤: Horses l Item/s ➤: Phone l Earphones ➤: Naruto Soundtrack - Fooling Mode
+Fantasy Land+
"Wake up, Yuki~!" the angel heard a deep booming voice that could make a girl weak in the knees, the smell of bacon caught her attention. Yuki woke up and was surprised to see that a 3 full course breakfast: Vanilla bean yogurt parfait intertwined with homemade granola, dried fruit, fresh berries. Cheesy scrambled eggs, hickory-smoked bacon, sausage links, breakfast potatoes. A slice of double chocolate dream cake. Lastly freshly squeezed orange juice. Yuki awed at the sight with her big blue eyes in amazement, she finally notice the person holding the tray of food. "Ahh, you are awake." she sat up and her eyes went up to the source of the voice, and she almost choke on her saliva when she saw the marvelous sight.

Caligula wearing a butler uniform. His flawless bronze skin, his narrow, sharp, red eyes filled with life, his long hair tinted with a shade of green at the tips all tied up into a high-ponytail with a few of his short strand sticking out and 'That jawline though.' she thought fangirl struck at his appearance. "I made you some breakfast." he said happily as he careful placed the tray of food on her bedside table. 'Oh, but I found something else that'll fill my appetite.' wink wink nudge nudge. "Hm?" she noticed the head boy giving her a weird look. Her body froze when he start coming closer to her face like he was coming for a kiss, she blushed and leaned until SLURP(?) he licked her face "EH!?"

+Back to Reality+
"AAAAAHH!?" Yuki screeched in surprise when she came face to face with the stallion, she felt the tongue licked her face again then the angel fell down to her knees holding while holding her flaming red face. "Why...Why can't it be a reality." she sulked at her earlier departure of her fantasy land. She frantically waved her hands to fan herself so she can cool down from the unknown source of heat and wiped off the horse's saliva. She stood up once she has cooled down.
Why is she at a horse stable you ask? Inside of taking shelter under her blankets reading manga. Well she decided to take stroll outside and get some morning fresh air and listen to music, cause she knows if she touches a manga she ain't going to see the sun until someone forces her out.

Yuki sighed as she pulled out her phone, she browse through her contacts and clicked on 'Dusty-senpai'. She has never really used her phone for calling/texting until she meet the head-boy. She decided to video call him, she held the pg=hone away from her face, on the screen it would Yuki's face to her shoulder length and on her right side there would also be a voice curiously sniffing her hair. When Cali accepted the call she would say, "Good-morning." with her gentle smile.

"My wings ma be torn,
My halo may be crooked,
But I have friends,
Who will guide me when I am blinded."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: Noted ^^

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:10 am
{Moira}{Neasa}
Mood: Like having fun | Form: Crow | With: Yuki | Gear: N/A

User Image

The Goddess being on, she couldn't remember the reincarnation count, was enjoying some life. Taking a morning flight as her sacred creature she had made her way to stables. Watching the Angel wake up Moira tilted her crow like head. Letting out a small caw the Crow formed flew around, landing before the girl. The Crow, looking normal to untrained eye was slightly different with green eyes, tilted it heads. "A dream... how adorable." To many, and she had done this many times, the initial response was usually a look of insanity. She would wait, planing and hoping to give a small fright. But to add to the confusion as the Crow she gave another caw.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Otaku Club Manager l Mood ➤: Calm/Suspicious l Location ➤: Horse Stable l Company ➤: Horses & Crow? l Item/s ➤: Phone l Earphones ➤: Naruto Soundtrack - Fooling Mode

Yuki unconsciously awed at the head boy when she saw shirtless well most of the time he has his chest exposed but this time he was dripping with sweat. This triggered thoughts not suitable for younger viewers. She still kept her smile though she didn't notice the blood until last minute, "Why isn't this a hot day." she blamed the weather as she wiped off the crimson liquid. She blinked in surprise when she heard about giving her gift. Her cheeks turn a faint pink hue, “Ohh that’s generous of you Dusty-senpai.” She gave him a genuine closed eye smile though it was cut short when she heard a voice. ‘A dream... how adorable.’ her ears perked up when she heard a voice her guard rose up as she analysed her surroundings. There was no except her and the horses, unless one it was one of the horses the school can be that bizarre. At the corner of her eyes she notice a black crow flew in when she was about to focus her attention back to the video call she notice a distinguishable feature was its emerald green, usually crows have dark brown or black eyes, why does this one has green? When the bird responded with a caw she gave it a very stern and suspicious look, “Aho! Aho!" deep, throaty kraa call trying to communicate to the bird and hopefully it doesn’t understand Japanese. She wasn't crazy, she heard a voice...

After few seconds of a staring contest with the bird she turned back to the video call, she placed a finger on her bottom lip, batted her blue big eyes while her cheeks turn rosy, “How about keys to your motorbike Caligula-kun~?” she suggested while using her cuteness against him. hopefully he knows she was just kidding, cause she doesn't know how to operate such a thing. “How many Pokémon games do I have…well actually…” she said nervously as she held up three fingers while the index finger and thumb curve to form an ‘o’ “Zero.” She answered depressed, she wished it was 3. Shocking. Don’t get her wrong she plays Pokémon games available on mobile and computer but having the hard physical copy.
There was only one thing she was concerned when she introduced him to the anime world, a shadow cast over. "When I browse through your history I wouldn't see the word 'hentai' right?" She asked cutely though there was an obvious hint of ominous behind her words. Why look at that kind of stuff when you have her?! If he does...This won't be a suitable place to think(type) out the details. When it comes to her mental issue it actually improved these few(2) weeks.

"My wings maybe torn,
My halo may be crooked,
But I have friends,
Who will guide me when I am blinded."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Ghost_Rios

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff