Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Horse Stable Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:24 pm
Ghost_Rios

XxIce_ReaperxX

♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

♜ Caligula had instant regret about asking her to come along for the search for Nemesis. Yuki choice of words told him much that she really didn't want to go search for the man. '' I won't force you to go or manipulate you to come along the choice is your own...my love'' as he spoke those words he wished they were more cleverly spoken. When Yuki brought up Shinda another would be assassin to give her strength,he paused for a moment. ''She really doesn't like this guy makes me wonder If I should be all buddy buddy with the man. Then again I don't wan't to be one of those guys who let their girlfriend control everything they do...this is annoying'' the demon was lost in thought for a moment there. Caligula snapped back to reality when he was being scolded by Yuki'' Yeah sorry it just...she not old but young ....younold'' he said witch a snicker. Calming down the demon gave a proper apology'' my apologies didn't mean to be so rude I'm a blunt person at times'' his tone is serious as he meant those words. When Yuki ate the bread,her expression became one of great joy it was adorable,and now it was his turn to share in that joy. '' Alright alright I'll try it I'm going to need the recipe to this if it that good'' before he could partake in the bread Moria spoke. That stare he matched it with his own'' You never found the right man?'' it sounded like smart a** comment,but he was truly curious about that. '' Eternal as in reincarnation or life after death? I just hope I don't go to bowels of hell if I died. Maybe get a job as a pit fiend or something'' that last comment he was joking,but some where was a dark context he was a demon after all.

♜Taking a loaf of the bread he bit into it the feeling of sweetness filled his mouth his eye's lit up.'' I never tasted bread so good in my life before I need the recipe for this!'' he finished the last of his piece'' thank you Moria'' he managed to say. After the sweet treat was over Moria offer to help them find Nemesis,she just needed the details. Caligula began to explain the looks of Nemesis to Moria in good detail,and when he was done he looked to Yuki.''Defiantly making this bread for a picnic'' looking over at her with a grin before looking at Moria. Wondering what the woman was going to do with her crows after the information he gave her.

♍ OOC: Didn't feel like explaining all of Nemesis details in words lol

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Mental State: Stable
♍ Mood: Feeling great
♍Location: Horse stable
♍Thoughts: ''Nemesis where are you'
♍Company: Yuki and Moira
♍ Items: Metal arm

Main Theme: Sparking

Caligula Personal Theme: Re:Re
Caligula's Battle Theme: Force Your Way

''Aggressive state - Dust devil''
User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Otaku Club Manager l Mood ➤: Neutral l Location ➤: Horse Stable l Company ➤: Horses, Caligula & Moira l Item/s ➤: Phone l Earphones ➤: The White Witch

Yuki had the piece of bread in her mouth as he stared at Caligula, 'In that case, I'm not going.' She thought, in all honesty, what Nemesis did wasn't 100% his fault though she wasn't ready to give forgiveness. Nor does she want to destroy the relationship Caligula has with the teacher just because she didn't like the teacher, almost sounds a control freak will do. "You and the others will make a great team bring sensei back." she was referring to the students in the assassination, she wonders if one of them knows about his whereabouts. Yuki then looked at Moira quite confused when said she never had kids over these years, but...she looked like she would have had a potential partner in one of her lives. She looked to Caligula when he mentioned getting a job as...pit fiend? She wonders how Hell was like...actually, she doesn't want to know. She heard Heaven is paradise from humans, however she rather stay in Limbo. Yuki was still eating her piece of soda bread, taking tiny pieces to savor the taste and give her taste buds an idea what the possible ingredients that contribute to the dish.

Yuki was surprised of Moira also using Japanese honorifics to their names, she smiled and thought about her question. "As in...how he looks like? In that case." Yuki greatly obliged, she cleared her throat. "He looks exactly like Vergil in Devil May Cry if you don't know him, then he has blue narrow eyes, fair, yet pale skin, and white, swept back hair, which puts emphasis on the fierce, yet stoic expression on his face though I would call it a resting b**** face. He wears a long, silver buttoned blue coat with three separated coattails. A white, serpentine pattern runs around the collar, with a snakes head hanging over the coat's left shoulder, and its tail slinking down the right, all the way to the bottom of the coat. A gold lining runs across the edges of the coat, and a silky, golden flower blossom pattern decorates the inner lining. Each cuff of the coat also possesses five, gold buttoned straps with gold lining. Underneath his coat.~" she abruptly stopped when she realized she was giving too much detail, "Anyway that's all you need to know.~" She clapped her hands and gave both them a closed eye smile while sweat crept down her spine. Hopefully they don't find it how she knows so much. Lets just say she had a game crush in the past on the DMC character before she switched to another game. She opened her eyes and made eye contact with the head-boy, now that she looks at him... "You look like someone I know..." He reminds of the younger version Xehanort from Kingdom Hearts all he needed was gold eye contacts. She closed her eyes tightly and let out a fangirl squeak with anime hearts popping out of her head. If only they knew what she was thinking..

"My wings maybe torn,
My halo may be crooked,
But I have friends,
Who will guide me when I am blinded."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: Just so you know, I copied and paste Nemesis' details from wikia XD

Rush And Crush

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Ghost_Rios

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:19 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}
Mood: Like having fun | Form: Human | With: Yuki | Gear: N/A

User Image

With an explanation given the crows took off in their murder before dividing in the search for the teacher. "Eternal is meaning life before and after. But no, I never found a man who I deeply cared for. At least enough to have kids with. I came close with Augustus Caesar though, Octavian was fit and fine man. Napoleon was too career driven, Italian jerk. He isn’t French, born in Italy. Churchill as a young man was a romantic till the war. Pharaoh Ramsey had such an ego. William Wallace was a man of the people but loved another." Smiling a little as she thought of the young emperor of Rome. "It was a rather loose time." Giving a small smile as Cal was getting excited over the bread. "Blunt is different, but it can get one very much in trouble. As to Hell... I would say it varies, much like Heaven. As to the reincarnation you miss out of the experience of both. You float as entity, gaining energy from the world and forming a body."

XxIce_ReaperxX

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:49 pm
Ghost_Rios

XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

♜ Caligula heard her encouragment on getting back their sensei,but did she really mean it? The demon choose to take the encouragement in a positive way after all it was coming form Yuki good enough for him. Looking over at his beloved girlfriend Caligula gave her a determined smile before saying'' Thank you baby I'll do all that I can to find him,and with those guys help well this shouldn't take too long'' his tone was confident enough to show he had no doubts. When Yuki gave her explanation on Nemesis Caligula was at a loss for words. ''Yeah what she said'' he spoke in a joking manner there was nothing else to be said about that. Caligula was secretly suppressing the impulse to ask why,she knew so much about his looks.The demon chocked it up to be anime related nothing he should be worried about,he knew they shared a pure honest and loving relationship. When she suddenly said that he looked like Solomon he tilted his head to the side ''Who would that be then?'' he asked curiously. His attention was drawn to Morai when she spoke of meeting all these guys from history long passed. He wanted to make another smart a** comment ,but held himself back this was not the time.''Y...you should of been our history teacher and I mean that'' he pointed his index finger at her to drive to point home. ''Heh loose time'' he thought when she said that thinking of something else.

♜As Moria spoke the history teacher comment he made earlier was sinking. He felt like he was being schooled ,but not in a bad way. When she spoke of the different paths to the after life.''My mother always told me I was a smart kid'' he said referring to her blunt comment ''I'll tone down my bluntness,but how long will it take for your crows to find Nemesis?''Looking the woman in the eyes,so she could see his determination and will to find his master.

♍ OOC: l

╚══════════════╝

User Image

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Ghost_Rios

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Otaku Club Manager l Mood ➤: Hint of Worry l Location ➤: Horse Stable l Company ➤: Horses, Caligula & Moira l Item/s ➤: Phone l Earphones ➤: The White Witch

Yuki waved him off, "I'll tell you later." she smiled. She turned her attention to Moira when she spoke about the famous men in history she has encountered with, she nodded her head in agreement when Caligula comment about the goddess being history teacher instead of students. What be interesting to have her as a teacher even though the angel doesn't take History Class, she could actually spill in some secretive dirt they didn't not know about the people they are learning in class.. Yuki was slightly confused about Moira talk about reincarnation and found it rather questionable, but she decided not to question against the redhead's belief.

When Caligula questioned the Moira about her crows, she could really tell the determination in his eyes. She just hope they don't go into very high risk danger..she bit her lips. She turned her head to the door wondering where Shinda could be at this time.

"My wings maybe torn,
My halo may be crooked,
But I have friends,
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: Sorry its short ^^::

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:49 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}

User Image

Chuckling a little Moira shook her head. "I did that once, probably. Could get away with it in the academy." When asked about the crows she chuckled. "They'll look for a while. It'll depend on how long it takes them really. Easier to find they sooner they'll come to me, the hard to find the longer. Patients is the lesson here." Reflecting back on the teacher comment Moira was a tad conflicted, she knew a lot and could remember a fair amount but there were also large gaps. Plus she only knew where she would end up. "You should never be too eager to find a person, even if they don’t want to be found. Granted the only person who'd be remotely foolish enough to go on a search would be the Body Guard Mr. West, speed like his is a mystery." Smiling at her fellow students, giving a small stretch she leaned back. "Since I’m 'Younold' are there questions? Most people have thousands but it comes with the territory."

XxIce_ReaperxX

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:34 pm
Ghost_Rios

XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

♜ After Moria said it was going to take awhile for her crows to come back,and that he needed to be patient. ''Yeah I can be patient,but I rather be doing something then nothing ya know?'' he said with a shrug as he got up from his sitting position.''Mr speed sounds like my type of guy if he has all that speed shouldn't it be easy to find Nemesis? But without direction maybe not.'' Thinking on this Caligula had to say''Sounds like my kind of guy if you ask me I'd like to meet this Mr.Speed..do you know him?'' Turning to Yuki he wanted to hear her thoughts on this as well''What do you think we should do wait for the birds or go meet up with Shinda and see if she knows anything?'' Caligula wouldn't mind waiting ,but now what? He got answer when asked him about any questions,she would have the answer to.''Well have you ever fight in any of the great wars through out history?'' Taking out his phone he began to look up the ingredients for soda bread.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Otaku Club Manager l Mood ➤: EAGER l Location ➤: Horse Stable l Company ➤: Horses, Caligula & Moira l Item/s ➤: Phone l Earphones ➤: The White Witch

Yuki stared at the two as they talk, she stared in Caligula a bit in awe when he said he wants to meet one of the board guards, "So you are in the need for speed~?" she titled her head. She thought about his next question, waiting for feedback from the birds can take a awhile, so she guessed "Meet up with Shinda, to let her know she's not the only on this search party." she smiled at both Moira and Caligula, appreciating what they are doing. Though she wondered why the school is not paying close attention to this? She suddently raised her hand that blocked her boyfriend's face to draw the goddess attention on her, "OH! Mo-chan! Last question, what was the best dessert you ate in history?" she leaned up close to the red head with intense blue eyes obviously eager to hear the goddess' answer.

"My wings maybe torn,
My halo may be crooked,
But I have friends,
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: By the way the search party begins tonight(rp time)

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Ghost_Rios

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:42 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}

User Image

Tilting her head Moira went into thought. "You haven’t met Mr. West yet? He's faster than anything I’ve seen. He’s optimistic, energized, and probably a cheesy flirt." With Yuki mentioning a sweet treats, and her favorite, Moira's mouth watered a bit. "Bread pudding, by fair my favorite. I once knew a baker he made a Carmel Chocolate Chip bread pudding. It was so sweet and salty, utter perfection. I remember the recipe well. I'll have to cook it for you sometime."

XxIce_ReaperxX

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:32 am
Ghost_Rios

XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

'''Of course I kind of want to test my might against a guy who is faster than the wind. Then again he'd probably knock me out before I can do anything,but he might as well give it a try'' he finished that sentence by punching his fist together a impish grin on his handsome face.''Right I guess we will be going to see her next then you know where she is?'' When Yuki got in the way of his questions the head-boy crossed his arms making a fake pouting expression. The boy was not truly mad of course having gotten to know Yuki better over the last two weeks,he knew why she did that. It was time to go look for Nemesis about that time to see what had befallen his master. Caligula did well to hide his worry under his determined persona. '' Of all the questions ....classic Yuki''
he said softly looking over at the angle his heart skipping a beat. [b''No mam I like to see this with my own eye's he sounds kind of fun to be honest'' he said looking over at Moria with a curious look. Did these two go way back or something? When Morai talked about the bread pudding like that it made Caligula gulp it sounded so good. ''Whenever you're ready'' he said as he headed for the stable door to lean against it arms still crossed.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍Thoughts: ''Hmmm bread pudding'

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Ghost_Rios

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Otaku Club Manager l Mood ➤: Neutral l Location ➤: Horse Stable l Company ➤: Horses, Caligula & Moira l Item/s ➤: Phone l Earphones ➤: The White Witch

Yuki stick her tongue out at Caligula when the goddess answered her question, "You people and war, let her settle down and enjoy peace." she grinned while holding up a peace sign with her fingers. She stared Moira's green eyes as Yuki's eyes sparkle bright at the answer while she vividly imagine the dessert, "Is it me or does Mo-chan has a thing for anything bread in it." if it was possibly her eyes became extra brighter when the goddess offered to cook it. Yuki let out a high squeal of happiness, "Carmel Chocolate Chip Bread Puddiiiiiiiiing.~" though she was slightly disappointed that the word 'strawberry' didn't came out of the redhead's mouth.

Yuki snapped out of her trance, as she went over to were Caligula was and did a quick poke on the side of his abdomen, "You may or may not know where she is." she said wearily, but she knows the key places where the kistune might be. She turned to Moira and gave her a wave, "I was nice meeting you Mo-chan...unless you are coming with us?" she said with a smile. If the answer was yes or no either way the angel was already out the door.
+Exits+

"My wings maybe torn,
My halo may be crooked,
But I have friends,
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:31 pm
Ghost_Rios

XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

''You people ...you people'' he said with fake shock''Just kidding but I'am a demon after what do you expect'' he said with a shrug. Caligula saw her peace sign he did the same after a few seconds of looking. '' Hm lady of bread? I'll eat anything she makes as long as it is as good as soda bread or better.''Feeling the poke on his abdomen'' Yeah she is more your friend than mine to be honest'' he spoke honestly. Watching Yuki head off Caligula looked to Moria'' It would be nice if you came along.....Mo-chan and thank you'' speaking with a polite tone he then too fallowed Yuki.
[exit]

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍Thoughts: ''Hmmm bread pudding'

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Ghost_Rios

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:47 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}

User Image

Watching her friends go Moira gave a sigh and made the bread vanish. It would be fun to mess and tease the pair. Stretching she looked to the horses. Twirling her spear she moved some hay over for them to eat. "Eat up horses." Smiling as she finished the feeding she changed shape, looking like a crow she took off.

-Exit-

XxIce_ReaperxX

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out