Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: No One? l Item/s ➤: Sweets
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-Dreamscape-
Lucius felt a chill down his spine when Silver blew in his ear, Yennefer leaned closer as well whispering, 'Lucius~' in a seductive tone. He suddenly felt light on his feet like he was flying in mid air but his in a bath tub with two attractive women trying to turn tables around. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.
-Reality-

Lucius was still peaceful when he was levitating in mind air but after awhile of feeling light in his feet, his eyebrow twitched and his crimson eye suddenly opened. Exiting his soon-to-be erotic dream, he turned his gaze to the side. He blinked a few times until his vision is cleared up and saw Yennefer standing there, he lazily stretch and there stared back at the woman with an emotionless. He stretched his arm towards her like he was about to give her something but he stuck his finger out, pointing towards Yen's belly. "To the kids!" he exclaimed loudly out of the blew.

The headmaster let out a laugh, "Forget what I said. Hows the school treating you so far Yen Yen~?" he asked with a lazily smile, he was still sleep and slightly disappointed his dream had to end at the best part.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:19 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

To the....kids? Yennefer arched her brow as she looked at him. Clearly he was still partially in dream land, and she couldn't help but giggle at his...outburst. Waving her hand, she lightly put him down on the ground. Nope~ I will never forget what you said, never ever. she teased as she crouched down.

Hmmmm.... well the food is dreadful, the hours are hellish, and don't get me started on the headmaster~ Yen smiled and poked his nose. Shaking her head she plopped herself on the ground, wrapping her legs underneath her. I love it here. Beside the sudden demon attacks, the place already feels like home. Even with all the injuries I've obtained. And I can say I have made a few friends. How is headmaster life treating you? Yen leaned back and closed her eyes. The morning air was fresh, and the sun felt nice on her cheeks. It was calm and peaceful for once.

Current Theme ➤ ~Bound To You~

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Sweets

Lucius was caught off guard by the comments she has thrown at him, he gave her a look at the headmaster part. But the look was quickly diminished when she poked his nose. He rose up from the bench and sat down properly while facing Yennefer. It was nice to hear staff members and teachers feedback of their experience of the school since it wasn't exactly...normal. He suddenly let out a dramatic short gasp, "Yen Yen made friends!?! Oh dear you are growing up so fast.~" he cooed teasingly.

Lucius tilted his head at her question, "Hmm~ It's not so bad, the staff are hard to deal with, the students are so troublesome everyday, and the teachers! GAH! Don't get me started, their so stubborn and picky and always ask me for a raise after one day! The one I can't stop thinking about the most is P.E instructor, I always see her stalking me wherever and giving me 'the winks'. I think she has the hots for me, what do you think~?" He copied Yennefer, with a playfully grin.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:27 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

Ohhhh you have to be careful of that woman, I've heard shes into some pretty naughty things...who knows what might happen to you! Plus I hear she has fantasies about sleeping with her bosses~ Yen smiled and shifted her sitting position completely, and drew her knees to her chest. And how dare the staff ask for a raise! Come on, its not like they are fighting an army of demons! Geeze! She couldn't help but giggle. This was nice, there was no issues at hand, no angry students, just peace.

Yennefer gently picked a small fuzzy looking flower from the ground and looked at it. It was small, and probably a type of weed. Today is going to be a long day... Yen rolled the flower stem between her fingers with a smile. Drawing the flower close, she blew, and made her wish. I wish for more moments like this... she thought as she places the stem down beside her.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Neutral l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Sweets

Lucius laughed at Yennefer response, if only will happen everyday. No demon invasion, troublesome students, mental breakdowns, heck maybe he could enjoy writing some paperwork over the peace and silence, and maybe set up cameras around Skytherix room. BUT sadly he has to carry out experiments of his own besides that his also somewhat worried about Silver's state of mind and her whereabouts. Lucius focused his attention back on Yennefer , "Hm~ That's the highschool life.~" he said with a smile, "Don't worry Friday is just knocking next door." he said with excitement. No can cause hell on a Friday can they!? He looked to Yen and watched her pick up a dandelion and blew on it. He blinked, "What did you wish for~?" he asked out of curiosity.

The headmaster suddenly gasp, "OH I forgot to tell you, I think Ciri's starting to like me! After we had 'The Talk'." he informed happily.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:47 pm
User Image

Mmmmmm...Friday... Yen cooed to herself quietly. Every teachers dream is to finally get to relax when Friday rolls around. What in the world to do on a weekend.... She couldn't drink anymore, but she could still take long baths and read her romance novels. Perhaps she would go into town to get a new one. Looking around her, Yen picked another fuzzy flower and handed it to him. More moments like this~ she told him in a calm and happy voice.

A smile quickly formed when she heard the good news about her daughter. The girl was always so stubborn, so Yen was glad that Lucius got through to her. That and it would be a very long marriage if Ciri decided to hate Lucius forever. Speaking of, Yennefer made a mental note to keep Ciri after class. With demons around, she wanted to make sure her daughter was prepared. This meant there was a lot of training in the girls future. Really? I'm so glad! That makes me finally feel complete inside...the two most important people to me getting along~ Placing her chin in her hand, Yennefer arched her brow slightly. Wait...What talk?

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Nervous l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Sweets

Lucius thought about the weekend maybe he could have a father and son outing and a camping trip with his step-daughter. He looked to the dandelion then took it off Yennefer's hand. He stared at the fuzzy flower, he closed his eyes then gently blew on it letting it's airborne seeds spread around.

Lucius looked to Yen in confusion when she said 'What talk?' He stared her in disappointment and in a grumpy manner, "What talk? What talk!? It's the most important talk you should have with your child in their life~ She's eighteen years old and has the right to know her body and 'The birds and the bees.' Especially when she spend time with a bo-" Lucius immediately bit his lips when he was going on into detail. He made a promise! "Umm..." Think fast, think fast. "The main point is...our girl is growing up and she would reach that stage knowing about different types of mating ritual positions so me as a father. Told her I don't want any of that while she's in school.~" he looked at Yen with an innocent and honest smile

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:23 pm
User Image

Somehow I don't believe that is the truth....or at least a different version of the situation... Yennefer spoke as Lucius finished his...explanation. To be completely honest, Yennefer couldn't see Ciri with a man. Mainly because she had always laid with other women, so there was no real reason to give her the talk. Shrugging her shoulders Yen slowly laid back into the grass and looked up and the sky, her knees staying bent. Ciri has never enjoyed the presence of a man, so we never gave her the talk.... I think it might have been a waste my dear. Her hair sprawled out around her as Yen snaked her hands underneath her head. Closing her eyes she took in a deep breath. Mmmm.... I want to sleep... Shaking her head she opened her eyes and looked up at the clouds. Ciri with a boy....I cant even imagine it.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:54 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Relaxed l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Sweets

Lucius pouted, "You never know~! Hormones have their ways~ You are lesbian then BOOM! You are straight as an arrow~ Or see the best of both worlds.~" He replied. He was going to spill out the juicy details/gossip since he made a promise to Ciri, that and he wasn't fond of seeing Yennefer mad. He has seen her but that time was more of a mad/sad at the training grounds. Speaking of training grounds, Lucius got up from the bench then knelt down besides Yennefer form. He gently took her head then laid it down to his lap, 'Deja vu.' then gently combed her raven locks. "PLUS...I want grandbabies.~" that made two people. He poked her cheek, "Don't sleep on me now~ You have a class to teach." He reminded her of her duties with a cat like smile like he was mocking her even though he has to be a drama substitute teacher and a headmaster at the same time.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:17 pm
User Image

With a slight giggle at his phrasing, Yen nodded her head. Haha I guess that's one way to phrase it~ See the best of both worlds huh? Yen herself had seen the best of both worlds, so she couldn't blame Ciri if she liked both genders. Like mother like daughter.

Yennefer looked up at Lucius after he placed her head on his lap and smiled. Mmmmmm much better~ Closing her eyes, she was silent for a few moments. The birds chirping were music to here ears. I guess it's not so bad if she experiments around... I mean this is the time to do it. That and.. she's never gotten to be a normal girl. So here she can atleast have the opportunity to have a real life. Reaching up, Yen cupped Lucius's cheek with her hand. As for grand babies... you might be barking up the wrong tree.. your son might be first to fufill that wish...I... I can't wait to meet him.. Thinking about it, Yen was going to have to met his son one day soon. Lucius tried with Ciri, and she would have to try with Sky. Also, eventually she was going to have to tell Cecile she was getting a grand baby. Two more in fact.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Sulky l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Sweets

Lucius gently yanked a strand of Yennefer's hair, "Time do it!? Excuse me, this is the time for learning." He corrected her with a pout. He felt a soft touch against his cheek then turned his red gaze towards lavender eyes. He blinked when Yennefer mentioned that he wouldn't be expecting any from Ciri, he knows the reason why but one couldn't hurt? "Hmm?" he placed a finger on his chin, "I guess you still have a chance, I can give you a clue... He looks a lot like his mother." he said in a sulky tone, that it took him time to clarify if the boy was his son or not. That reminded him, "But we have the same buns of steel!"...He has to do a paternity test on Nemesis next since the boy like Sky took none of his appearance traits! Unless he is in his form...

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:03 pm
User Image

Hehe well I can guarantee I'm not going to do feeling his a**... but I will take your word for it. And you like pulling my hair don't you? . A small chuckle escaped her lips as she lowered her hand from his cheek. His eyes were... different. Lightly placing her hand over where Lucius's mark would be she let out a sigh. Yen put on a smile for her fiancé, but deep down she was full of worries. She knew this was hard for him, and she worried about the whole situation. His son, Silver, everything. She didn't want to loose him, but with his son and Silver in the school... things can always happen. What's more is that she knew for a fact that his son was not going to be happy to meet her. Yen's mind began to race. Closing her eyes once more, she remained silent.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Agostina Enoch
⇣Occupation⇣
School Psychologist
User ImageUser Image

As Agostina followed the path into the garden, she held her nose semi high as she smelled the air that hit her nose. Once she made it to the garden, she stood at the enterence and continued to smell the air more, closing her eyes in the process. The scent of pollen, the fresh air, and the scent of human beings ingolfed her snout. A feeling of relaxation and happiness washed over Agostina's canine body as the sun warmed her fur. Opening her eyes and somewhat smiling, she trouted into the garden and was amazed by all the flowers. It had been awhile since Agostina visited a garden, especially by herself. I might have to make this a usual stop.. she thought and took in all the vibrant colors of the flowers.
Agostina's ears perked up when she saw the only flowers she recognized, red roses. Almost running to them, her eyes took in the red soft petals and then she moved her snout towards them, sniffing as she went. Once she had snout to the Rose, which it was practically buried in it, her allergies kicked it. Agostina let out a giant sneeze and destroying the rose in the process. how dumb are you... she thought as she looked at the practically ruined and snot covered rose.

User ImageUser Image
⇢Get to know me⇠
⇣Mood⇣
Happy + Relaxed
⇣OOTD⇣
Service Dog Collar
⇣ID Tag Information in Spoiler⇣
ID Tag style
Color of Tag is silver
═══════════════
"Agostina"
"Psychologist"
"(insert school number)"
═══════════════

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:39 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Doggy~! l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Sweets

Lucius smiled, "I like pulling hair, it's a quick way to get someone's attention, that and I have control.~ Interesting fact my mother told me some people like their hair being pulled because pulling on a person's hair tugs on your hair follicles, which energizes or “activates” the nerve endings at the back of her neck. Hence, why having a scalp massage feels so good.~In addition, the nerve centers for pain and tension and the nerve centers for pleasure are closely related, and especially in a woman’s brain, the response in a brain image for pain and pleasure ... So I might be doing you a favor.~" He chuckled that he just gave Yennefer a science lesson about hair-pulling. Lucius straightened up his posture when he heard the bell ring, cueing teachers and students to get back to work. "Aww, it's time to get to work." He pouted disappointingly while gently combing Yennefer's soft lock through his fingers, He moved his head to look down directly at Yennefer's face so he is blocking her view of the sun. "Don't overwork yourself, we don't want mini Yen Yen hurt." he poked her the side of her tummy with a genuine smile, he leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Lucius lightly jump at the sudden sound of someone sneezing, he looked around and immediately saw a cute medium sized dog with glossy dark brown/black fur. Lucius didn't notice the collar as the headmaster's eyes were buzzing with excitement at the animal, like he was a kid at a candy store. "SO CUTE~! A DOGGY~!" He cooed at the animal getting ready to pounce/chase the dog.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

OriginalAnus

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:13 am
User Image

Really? Interesting... If what he was saying was true, then this would definitely explain why Yen was a fan of hair pulling during her more... intimate moment. She smiled and bit her lip gently. Hearing the bell make her fall back to reality as she let out a sigh. This feels so good though... she thought as she closed her eyes to the feeling of him running his fingers through her hair. Sadly that was interrupted by the gentle poke at her side. Heh I know~ I will be careful I promise ~ she said placing a hand on her tummy.

Lazily dragging herself up, Yen stood up and stretched. PE was gonna be a hard one today, she could feel it. Leaning down, she gave her fiancé a kill and turned to walk to class. Bye bye~ She turned to walk away, stopping once she heard the mention of a dog. So cute~

-Exit-

XxIce_ReaperxX

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out