Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Paradise l Company ➤: Shay l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Sketchbook l Earphones ➤: The Shadows Bride

"Yeah Sha-Sha, you don't like it?" Yuki said with a light pouty face, the angel blush faintly when the detective commented her on her appearance. Yuki raised her nose up high and flipped her long snow white hair at Shay's direction, "Well DUH of course, I am a model after all and I only work under the most famous photographer around England, you know her, you look just like her." Yuki said with a voice of high standard and posh like she was raised in an upper class family. Her acting was cut short when she let out a carefree laugh but in a 'hohoho' type of anime laugh.

Yuki looked to Shay when she heard speak faintly, "Ahh, you as well guess that makes two of us." she said with a gently smile, she didn't think too much on her past. Yuki stared at Shay wided eyed when claimed a child can kill someone, there was a moment of silence until the angel reached out and pet Shay's head, "Well what a wondrous world we live in.~" she said happily though there was an obvious sense of sarcasm in there. Yuki noticed the sun going down indicating it nigh time while she stared at the sky her breath hitched, "Speaking of world, lets get pass school first. I just remembered I had homework t do." Yuki said in exhaustion thinking about the music assignment, and the bunch of lyrics and phrases she has to make it harmonious she looked over at Shay, "Word of advice, don't take a subject that you hate." she advised the young raven like she was Shay's senpai.

+Edited+
Yuki perked her ears up then took out her phone when she felt the vibration again, she read her text messages but stared in surprise at the last one.
Text Message:
To: Dusty
I'm getting a surprise already, that's quite fluttering. (⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧ Umm...I can have it now but if it's one of the following below I can't accept it:
+ Gift cards
+ Expired/Broken Products
+ Something you stole
+ Second-hand ugly sweater made by your Grandmother
+ Your Virginity
+ Mature Content
Yeah.

She sent the message, she was very serious over the list of items she doesn't want.

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

ViViDMeastro

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Paradise l Company ➤: Shay l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Sketchbook l Earphones ➤: The Shadows Bride

With that sent she quickly grabbed her sketchbook and wrote a something down, she teared the page. "Sorry, I have to go but it was lovely meeting Shay." she said giving the girl a kind warm smile. Yuki gave the girl a picture of the a chibi version of Shay otherwise known as 'Sha-Sha' except this time the angel added her phone number at the bottom left of the page. "Don't be afraid to call, text or video chat me when you are lonely or if you need someone for your photography." she gave the girl a wink. Yuki stood up back on her feet, but before she left she waved at the raven with both hands. "See ya later detective.~" Yuki cooed except her voice was high pitched and more child like. With that set the angel left the garden.
+Exits+

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: Sorry I have to move her >~<

ViViDMeastro

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:30 pm

l Mood ➤: Devastated l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri held her little girl close as she walked around the campus. The day was over and Sayuri was heartbroken. After a horrible falling out with the man she thought she loved, the chef did everything in her power to hold herself together for her little girl. The air was chilly, but it felt really good against her pale skin. Little Sachi on the other hand, was quietly sucking her thumb. She didn’t know what to do, and all she knew was that her mommy wanted to cry. Mommy... am I da weason your wonely and sad...? Sayuri stopped in her tracks and looked down at her daughter. Of course not sweetheart! You are the best thing that has happened to mommy... don’t ever think other wise! What happened back there had nothing to do with you... Forcing a smile, Sayuri hugged Sachi tightly, yet she couldn’t stop the tears that fell from her eyes....

-Edit-

Sachi was quiet for a moment, until she looked up at her mother. Mommy? Can I pwease go wook at da fowers? Sayuri wiped her eyes quickly and forced a smile as she looked down at her little girl. Of course sweet heart, just dont go too far. Releasing the little girl from her arms, Sachi playfully skipped off to look at the flowers. However, littl Sachi had a different plan in mind....

It was quiet for a while, and Sayuri stood up and looked around. Sachi sweetie, its time to go inside, its getting cold out here... Sayuri walked in the direction of where her daughter walked off to. Sadly, her daughter wasnt there. Panicking, Sayuri ran around and looked everywhere in the garden. Sachi?! SACHI!!!!

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:42 am
User ImageUser Image

(Still at the Guardians Cove)
Rohnin didn't move an inch since Kazi left, he simply stared into the open ocean for a few hours. "It doesn't matter everyone can be replaced. Even the false gods...I'd be lying if I said revenge has nothing to do with this, revenge is a factor, but humanities well being is the main reason." Rohnin was done now that his mind was set, he needed to get back to the source of the problem. Walking back to shore and lightly tapping the end of his staff on the sand made lighting strike him and he was no longer at the island.

(The Garden)

Lightning struck the garden floor leaving behind scorched earth and the armored Rohnin. Who quickly looked around hopping nobody saw him, before the armor he wore disintegrating into nothing. Now all he was wearing were his tattered clothes, his somewhat long beard and the horrible stench of a cave man. "I need to get used to this not sure if it's all the travel but I'm really sore..." Cracking his back and Neck Rohnin then sat on the ground and closed his eyes. "Maybe a little nap will help. I'm not needed right now."

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Sore

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► None

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►None

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:24 am

l Mood ➤: Panic l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Panic struck Sayuri like a tidal wave and an earthquake all at once. Sachi has disappeared and she couldn’t find her. It didn’t help that it was very late at night, and lord only knows what could be lurking out around the school. She searched everywhere and there was no sign of her little girl. Thankfully, a being that Sayuri was unaware of approached the chef, and informed her that her daughter was safe with Silver. Relief filled the woman’s heart knowing where and who her daughter was with.

About to exit the garden, a figure caught her eye and she stopped in her tracks. She felt like she had met this man before.... As she approached him, her memory started to return. Rohnin...? Is that you? What happened to you?

“Rush And Crush”

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hearing the voice of a woman Rohnin slowly turned his head towards it's location. Rohnin had no idea who this person was, but she seemed to be familiar with him. With puzzled expression he scanned the woman from head to toe, but still nothing. "Yes...It's me, and it's a long story...Sorry if I come out rude, but who are you again? I've been gone for so long that I might have forgot who you are." Rohnin seemed a little different, the old him would've played along and tried to remember who the person was during their conversation, but this new Rohnin was straight forward. "I'm trying to remember but nothing is coming back."

Snapping his fingers his usual cloud came carrying a new set of clothes for him, without hesitation Rohnin began to strip his ruined clothes to put on the new ones. Taking his robe off followed by his shirt then finally his trousers and underwear. "So, tell me how did we meet?" Rohnin didn't hurry to put on his clothes he also didn't seem to mind that his privates were hanging out. Turning back to his cloud friend Rohnin started pushing him away. "It's cold enough without you being so close move." Grabbing his fresh set of clothes Rohnin slowly started wearing them.

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Curious

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Woman claiming to know him.

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►None.

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:41 pm

l Mood ➤: Panic l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Rohnin l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

The man looked like he had been through hell and back... and really needed a good cleaning. Sayuri watched as he looked her up and down, but what he said next was shocking to her. Rohnin couldn’t remember her! E-eh...? I-it’s me, Sayuri... the school chef... w-we met in the library the first time I was here... a-and we also met in the ballroom.. The poor man must have really had a hard time if he couldnt remember her. That must mean he couldn’t remember her daughter also.

Then, Rohnin in the middle of the garden, stripped naked!! Sayuri felt her face turn a bright red color as she stared at the man in all his glory. After staring for a good few moments, Sayuri quickly looked away, yet the picture was burned into her brain. S-so... um... i-is there anything I can do to help you...? You seem a bit lost...

“Rush And Crush”

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

"The ballroom? Hmmm..." With his hand grabbing his chin Rohnin started searching for the specific memory, it took him a while but he somehow managed to remember. Snapping his finger Rohnin smiled and placed his hand on his hip. "Oh yea, you were with that guy. Where is he by the way? I assume things didn't go so well, I know I wouldn't miss spending a night like this with my significant other." While he meant what he just said it was very hard taking someone seriously while wearing their birthday suit. Rohnin then prepared to put his fresh clothes on but stopped when he smelled a horrible stench. "What the hell is that?" Sniffing the air around him led him to sniff his own body, and quickly pull away like something burned his nostrils. "Oh man...Hey buddy can you make it rain? What do you mean no?! I pushed you because I was cold! Fine be like that. Sayuri will help me."

Looking at the woman's red face Rohnin's expression turned into a puzzled one,
why did she turn into a tomato? Its not like she hasn't seen anyone naked before. "I need to take a hot bath...and my room only has a shower...I would use the student's bathroom, but it would look bad if someone were to walk in. Also loosen up, its not like I'm the first guy you've ever seen naked. I mean you have a daughter." Taking his robe, Rohnin wore it as a temporary towel to stop Sayuri's head from exploding.

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Whatever.

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Sayuri

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►Fresh clothes.

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:20 pm

l Mood ➤: Panic l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Rohnin l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri listened as Rohnin rehashed that night in the ballroom. However the man he mentioned... was that Kazi? The man... oh! Mr. Kazi? Oh goodness no he isn’t my significant other... i-i don’t have one actually... The painful memory of earlier that day flooded back into the chefs mind, making her sigh and look down at the ground. I-I’m not really fit for anyone I guess... she whispered to herself.

When Rohnin mentioned that Sayuri would help him, she looked back up and nodded out of instinct. Knowing that her little girl was with Silver, she was more appt to help the man out. Besides, he looked like he really needed help. Y-you can use my bath tub! A-and just because I have a daughter doesn’t mean I don’t get embarrassed... Making a pouty face, Sayuri started to walk to the gardens exit. Come on, let’s get you cleaned up.

“Rush And Crush”

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:24 am

Orisika
Messenger Of Divinoxia

Flying through the night sky, a demon with very specific instructions looked for a woman that would be a needle in a haystack. If she failed....Silver would have her skin for sure. Flying above the garden, the demon spotted two people in the dark...one of them was Sayuri! With an excited laughed with the threat of tortured lifted, the messenger flew down.

Swooping down a couple of meters in front of Sayuri, The messenger Demon called to the woman. "Hey! Ms. Sayuri, right? Wait yea you're her for sure. I have a messages for you from my Mistress." The Demon cleared her throat. "My Lord Divinoxia found your daughter Sachi and she is safe and sound. Apparently Divinoxia was looking for you and found Sachi. They were heading back to your room when I was ordered to find and tell you." For a messenger of Divinoxia, this one was quite informal about it.

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush and Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:27 pm

l Mood ➤: Panic l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Rohnin & ??? l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri waited patiently for Rohnin to... well move. Letting out a small sigh, her attention was caught to an interesting being that approached her; a young looking woman with long wings. Hearing her words, Sayuri smiled and nodded happily. Oh thank god... please tell Silver I will be coming home shortly and that I am so grateful for her!

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rohnin slowly followed Sayuri but stopped in his place when he sensed something approaching, when he noticed that she was a young woman he silently started checking her out as she swooped down in front of Sayuri. Rohnin wished she kept her mouth shut because what she said next made him a bit ticked off. Just her name infuriated him, Rohnin was sick and tired of demons like Silver and her son getting a free pass from everyone for the atrocious things they've done, if only they knew the harm they caused through out history. His feeling about the subject was so strong that he didn't even try to hide the disgust on his face, he was staring at the messenger right in eyes with a certain intent. "Soon..."

Walking over to Sayuri Rohnin still had his eye on the demon. "You want my advice? Keep your daughter away from Silver, that b***h and her son are butchers, keeping her close will only bring harm to both of you." Rohnin didn't really care how any of the two reacted, he no longer cares about keeping his thoughts to himself, if he has something to say he will say it, and seeing how she's probably waiting for her in the room, things wouldn't be so great if Rohnin was face to face with one of the creatures he hated the most.

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Disgusted

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Sayuri

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►Fresh clothes.

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:45 pm

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Rohnin & ??? l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Hearing what Rohnin said, the chef couldn’t help but feel a little....anger? Sadness? Making a fist at her side, Sayuri shook her head and looked back to the man. I am aware of her past, however that is not my decision to judge her for things I was not there for. Silver has been nothing but helpful since the moment I met her, she cares for me and my daughter and has save us. She is family to me, and I will not hate someone who is doing what they can to change. To me that deserves some credit, it is hard to change, to become someone new. Shaking her head, she looked away for a moment. In fact, you yourself... you have changed since the last time I saw you... Your heart is cold... your tone is cold... your eyes are full of life... Perhaps Rohnin was trying to change himself as well, but once again Sayuri was not one to judge.

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rohnin looked Sayuri right in the eye when she was done talking, he wanted her to look into his eyes and see the hints of justification in his hate for Silver. His eyes once filled with happiness and compassion were now filled with hate and vengeance. "Family or not, if anyone stands between them and the punishment they deserve things will turn tragic." Rohnin wasn't making threats he was simply stating facts. He knew very well they won't accept his sentence, and even if they did the people close to them won't allow it. "I changed because now I know the truth. I know why everyone I ever loved had to die. I was once a fool who thought everyone can be forgiven, but now I know how hard it is for others to forget and forgive when they've been robbed of justice. The number you thought she killed is way less than her actual kill count."

With that being said Rohnin walked away. "I'm going to the lake. Feel free to join me there if you like." Rohnin didn't have any hate for Sayuri or anyone close to the ones he hated, he still likes them he simply hates it when they talk about them.

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Disgusted

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Sayuri

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►Fresh clothes.

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:01 pm

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Rohnin & ??? l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Looking down, the chef felt like speaking once more was pointless. The man she thought Rohnin was... was no more. Biting her lip, Sayuri shook her head. All men are the same... The cold night air was the only thing that could be heard, until the woman broke the silence. I hope you have a good wash. Good day Rohnin.. With a slight bow, Sayuri turned and took her leave.

-Exits-

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items