Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:41 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}
Mood: Happy | Gear: briefcase | Wearing: Black suit | With: Ryoko and Annchi

User Image

He could feel her skin get warm. It was progress as their start wasn’t as smooth. "I'd love to watch a movie with you." Kissing Ryoko softly on the lip Al smiled. Moving a little closer to her, his grin cheerful and happy. "I’d love it. Late night I'd have to stay the night."

“xX Yennefer Xx"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Annchi & Alriel l Items/Weapon ➤: N/A

Hos lips were so soft... and Ryoko moved to the point she couldn’t get much closer to him. I have a pretty large bed~ she whispered into his ear. But suddenly, she shook her head and took a step away. I-I’m sorry! The succubus tensed and looked down at the ground. Her body was starting to feel funny and she knew that she was letting her guard down.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

“Ghost_Rios”

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:55 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}

User Image

Shaking his head Al smiled big. "I would love to share the bed, but the couch is fine." He moved to be next to her. Lifting her chin to kiss her hard, placing his forehead against hers. "Never apologize to me. I love you for you, not because of your gifts." He kissed her some more, pulling away slowly. "I love you Ryoko."

“xX Yennefer Xx"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:34 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Annchi & Alriel l Items/Weapon ➤: N/A

The woman couldn’t help but blush red, and she returned the kiss with an equally hard one. She squeezed his hand a bit tighter, and she lightly pulled back. I-I have never been told this before... Closing her eyes, Ryoko made a happy hum. I love you too Alriel~

“Ghost_Rios”

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:51 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}

User Image

He was beaming with joy upon hearing her words. Feeling as if he had finally broken the last barrier of her heart. Alriel run his thumbs across her knuckles. "I promise to keep loving you and try to make happy every day." He moved a hand to her cheek, cupping it softly. "Because you are worth it." Grinning he gave her another kiss. Pulling away slowly he kept smiling. "Shall we find Annchi? She can’t be far in the garden."

“xX Yennefer Xx"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:36 pm

l Mood ➤: Insert l Location ➤: Insert l Company ➤: Insert l Items/Weapon ➤: Insert

Alriel certainly could make a girl melt in his hands. A soft nod came from the woman, and she was beyond happy. When the man gave her another kiss, Ryoko wrapped her arms around him and pressed a bit harder against him. She could feel her aura changing, yet this time she didn't try to stop it. She just pray he could handle it. Pulling away, the woman opened her mouth to speak, but was interrupted by a small voice. Little Annchi came running up, a bundle of flowers in her hands. Mommy! Look what I picked!

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:45 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}

User Image

He accept the aura, not letting it overwhelm him. When Annchi came running up Alriel smiled. "Roses, your Mom's favorite." He was happy to see the change. Getting up, helping Ryoko up as well, a small red box dropped to the ground. Seeing the box Alriel bent over to pick it up, giving a wink to Annchi as she helped point one out. "Shhh." Tucking the box in his jacket pocket he smiled to Ryoko. "Probably should get them in a vase soon."

“xX Yennefer Xx"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:04 am

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Alriel l Items/Weapon ➤: Flowers

Ryoko stood up with the help of the elf, and she started to brush herself off. However, Annchi saw what had fallen from the mans pocket and she tilted her head. Eh? Al had made it seem like it was a secret, and the little girl quickly nodded and covered her mouth with her free hand. Turning two the two, Ryoko couldn’t help but smile. You two seem suspicious~

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:38 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}

User Image

Chuckling Al shook his head. "Us? No, never, completely innocent." The elf looked to Ryoko and then to Annchi. "I mean do you really want to know? Like, really really." Teasing Ryoko a little, a playful teasing. "I mean, it’s really up to Annchi first, she needs to give me the signal."

“xX Yennefer Xx"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:58 am

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Alriel l Items/Weapon ➤: Flowers

The succubus arched her brow as she looked between the two of them. Oh? With a smile she looked at them. Annchi looked at her mom and then at Alriel, and tilted her head. She was a bit confused... wasn’t it a secret? But... it’s a secret? And you don’t tell secrets unless it’s a bad secret...is it a bad secret?

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:42 am
{Alriel}{Tallos}

User Image

Kneeling down Alriel got to Annchi's level. "This one could make your mom really happy." He pulled the box out of his jacket. "I'm asking you if you want to include her in it." Though Annchi was a child this would change a lot for her. Feeling like a change this big for such a young girl he needed to include her. "Should I ask her?"

“xX Yennefer Xx"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:31 pm

Ryoko watched as Alriel knelt down to her daughter and tilted her head. What ever could this secret be? Annchi listened to the man and when he was done speaking she nodded. I want mommy to be really happy!

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:15 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}

User Image

Smiling Alriel turned to be facing Ryoko. Looking up at her he opened the box, in it shined a ring. The band was gold with ruby stones. "Ryoko... will you marry?" His smile was genuine and his eyes were sincere. "I see how happy you are and you make me so much happier. I can’t imagine life without you or without Annchi." Looking to Annchi he smiled as well.

“xX Yennefer Xx"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:32 pm

The succubus was silent, she was so thrown off guard! They had been together for a while, even before she took this job at Videl, but she surely was not expecting this!! E-eh? M-me? she asked stupidly. Annchi on the other hand was in awe, the ring was so pretty! Surely it would make mommy happy!! Well mommy?! she asked looking at her mommy. Ryoko turned a bright red and nodded with a smile, and a few tears forming.

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:26 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}

User Image

Sliding the ring onto Ryoko's finger Al smiled and got up. "Yes you." He kissed her softly after wiping away some of the tears. He looked to Annchi with a smile. "She looks really happy Annchi, think I did well?" Looking back to Ryoko, kissing her softly with a smile.

“xX Yennefer Xx"

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces