Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:16 am
Port Helios

The main ports of Vespyra, or at least, one of them. Port Helios offers docking to ships of all sorts, such as airships, and sea ships. It is located near the waters, and stretches far across into a once grassy plains field, now cemented over for landing docks and blimp containments. Be sure not to lose anything in the crowds at Port Helios.

Inside Port Helios:

-Airship Dock
-Sea Ship Dock
-Blimp Dock
-Centerfield (Where you gather flight info, etc.)

Enemies:

-Goblins
-Rodent creatures
-Rogues

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:18 pm
Scars sat on the edge of the roof, looking down at the sea port. He considered going down to slip among the fish markets and find a mackerel that might be unwatched. That would mean moving from his nice, warm, sunny spot. So he watched from a distance instead. The white waves breaking against the ships, the shore, the pillars of the taller docks. He watched the birds flying over ships, and docks, and the fish market. His tail lashed, beating out a rhythm only he knew.
Something shiny reflected from something down below. Scars let his eyes focus on it, trying to find the source, or even just determine what was flashing on the ground. After a time he grew bored of that, and went back to gazing at everything, and nothing.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 9:23 pm
Hiraru Sagara
Scars sat on the edge of the roof, looking down at the sea port. He considered going down to slip among the fish markets and find a mackerel that might be unwatched. That would mean moving from his nice, warm, sunny spot. So he watched from a distance instead. The white waves breaking against the ships, the shore, the pillars of the taller docks. He watched the birds flying over ships, and docks, and the fish market. His tail lashed, beating out a rhythm only he knew.
Something shiny reflected from something down below. Scars let his eyes focus on it, trying to find the source, or even just determine what was flashing on the ground. After a time he grew bored of that, and went back to gazing at everything, and nothing.

A young looking priest in purple garb appeared in a small burst of light in an alleyway not far from the docks. For a brief moment he looked like he was in great pain but just as quickly as he appeared, the expression vanished. Breathing a small sigh, as if in relief, he stepped out of the shadows and into the light for what felt to him like eons.
There was a small flurry of activity near the docks as a person, overwhelmed by the crowds, passed out. The young man walked towards the ruckus, "Excuse me, please...I know healing magic," the man said calmly. People let him through and the man knelt down next to the young woman who fainted. Hovering his right hand over the woman's face, he closed his eyes as he cast a healing spell.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 6:35 am
Priests were rare in this town, so when one entered through the gate Scars took notice. He lost him for a moment in the crowds, then picked up the man a second time to watch him kneel by the woman.

Scars took off across roof lines and gutters until he leaned out as far as he dared on the building closest to the priest. Nekos had the same curiousity of a normal cat, so Scars leaned out a little further, gripping a lightning rod. What did the priest think he was doing to the woman? Scars growled at little recognizing the woman, it was one of those who had been kind to him after he was attacked. He jumped down from the building and into a alley, before gliding between people to stand just one line of people away from the priest; close enough that he could do damage if anyone abuse the woman’s state.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 1:13 pm
A small yellow glow encompassed the man's hand as the healing spell continued until finally the glow faded, "Miss? Are you okay?" He asked the woman as she woke.
"Y-Yes..." The woman said, surprised that she had been overwhelmed like that but glad someone was nearby to help her.
"Here, allow me to help you up if you feel up to standing," The man offered his hand to her, which she accepted.
Once the woman was upright again she nodded slightly, "Thank you," She said shyly.
"Think nothing of it," The man said as the crowd erupted in applause. With a silent and polite bow, the man started walking away from the crowds.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 6:55 pm
Scars did not applaud. He stayed behind until he was sure one of the other girls was with the one who fainted, then he followed the priest. He stuck a cigarette in his mouth as he moved, but didn’t light it.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 7:00 pm
The young man continued walking until they were in a somewhat quiet street. He stopped but didn't turn around, "Is something the matter?" He asked. His voice wasn't threatening, if nothing else he sounded a bit lighthearted. His back was open to Scars if he were to attack, but he didn't seem all that concerned about that fact.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:22 pm
Scars lit his cigarette, and blew out the first puff. He examined the burning stick and leaned against a wall, taking another drag. As he let it out he kept his tone, nearly bored, “What did you do to Nell?”  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:25 pm
"Nell?" The man questioned, finally turning to face Scars, "Was that the name of the woman who fainted? If so, I merely cast a healing spell," He explained, "I'm just a simple priest, harming others is not in my nature." At least, it wasn't anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:36 pm
Scars stared back for a moment, his ears ever twitching, until he grinned and they lay back. He took another drag and let it out through his teeth, “You don’t deal with many Nekos, do you?”  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:39 pm
The man tilted his head slightly, "I do not in fact," He admitted, "I hope to remedy that though. My name is Meshik by the way. And you are...?" The man inquired.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 7:01 pm
"No one of any importance." Scars said, he pushed off the wall. He circled the man looking him pointedly up and down, "Why would a priest be in this town of all places? Trust me when I say this is not a religious place... At least not this area of it."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 7:43 pm
"Is that so? That is most unfortunate..." Meshik said with a bit of sadness in his voice. Of course he felt that his motives should remain hidden at least for now, "Certainly it might be the case that there are non-believers here, but that shouldn't stop me from helping those in need should it?" He asked with a smile. He let Scars circle him, not moving from where he stood.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 2:50 pm
Scars gave him a flat look, pulling the cigarette from his mouth. The line of his mouth said he knew the normal kind of people who came into town offering their kind of help, "And what are you going to charge those who come seeking your help?"  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 3:04 pm
"Charge...? Oh, I wouldn't," Meshik looked mildly upset at even the thought of charging money, "I would never do something like that," He said with a slight alarm in his voice.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff