Submit

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 3:42 pm
Scars curled his lip, "Bull. Every man has a vice. What's yours? Liquor? Gold? Women? Girls? Boys? Power? I've seen it all. Your's can't surprise me."  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 2:44 pm
Meshik continued to look disturbed by the accusations, "I don't have interest in any of those things," He said honestly. He tried to walk away from him.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 7:35 pm
"Running away, Eh? Good luck with that. My people will be watching. You hurt any of them... I'll teach you what a pissed off neko looks like." Scars didn't stop him, or get in the way. He just watched the man walk away.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 9:27 pm
Meshik bowed slightly to him before walking off, "What a strange fellow. Of course I'm not much better," He thought to himself. Port Helios began to experience a mild earthquake, not severe enough to knock down buildings but strong enough to notice. Meshik hid under a doorway.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:13 pm
Scars moved out of the alley, just before the earthquake started. He responded like a freaked out cat, until someone in one of the stalls screamed. He charged into market befor the earthquake even finished. Everywhere stalls were falling over, pillars and buildings kicked up dust some had a wall or roof collapse. Scars went to the first stall and started shoving at boards and a fallen tarp. Screaming the name of the vendor. It was quickly made obvious he new all the stall owners. The first was just dazed from her tarp falling over her. Scars got her on her feet and pushed in into the center of the path between stalls before he moved to the next one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:07 pm
Meshik had his hand pressed against his chest as if he were having a heart attack while the earthquake was happening. When the tremors passed he breathed out a sigh of relief and slowly pushed himself back up onto his feet. He stepped out from the doorway and saw that a few people were knocked down. He started helping people up, making sure they were okay.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:28 pm
After several minutes of dragging people out from under collapsed stalled Scars finally left others to continue pulling survivors from wreckage and charged back to the alley he had last seen Meshik in. He followed his nose and tracked the man dressed a a priest. His good eye was a little wide when he finally found the priest. He grabbed the man by his collar, and unintentionally shouted in his face, “Come with me!”  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:10 am
"What...hey!" Meshik exclaimed as he was suddenly grabbed and brought along with Scars.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:53 am
Scars pulled the man along, by that fist full of shirt. He went back along the way he had come, his steps quick and sure. Soon they were re-entering the plaza for the main market area. Stalls everywhere had toppled. A few buildings were even in ruins. A space had been cleared and those who were injured, dying, and possibly dead were lined up.

Scars finally stopped and pointed at the injured, “You say you heal people. Heal them!”  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:50 pm
Meshik glanced over the wreckage and the people still trying to get out of the rubble, "Don't interfere," He said and raised his arms. His body began to give off a glow and the rubble in the area began to feel lighter to the people trapped underneath. This gave them a much better chance to escape the ruined buildings. Once he knew everyone was freed he let the spell dissipate and went over to the people, healing them one by one by order of most severe.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:49 pm
UkyoKuonji2004

After staring in shock at the levitating ruble, Scars followed after the priest. He went from healed person to healed person, some he helped sit-up. Others he pressed to lay back and rest. His color slowly returned, but the set of his mouth never changed. Once the priest finished healing the people Scars offered him a small pint of beer, "The beer man offered what was left for you."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:10 am
Meshik gently set the rubble back down once everyone had been freed and healed. Looking over to Scars, he tilted his head slightly, "I am not much of a drinker, but I will accept. Thank you," He said, taking the mug from Scars' hands. Meshik was breathing a little harder than before, having exhausted his energy all at once, "I take it you still don't like me huh?" He speculated, mostly to himself but loud enough for Scars to hear.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:05 pm
Scars eyed him for a long moment before he looked back over the people being helped, by those that had been spared. He knew most of them; injured and whole. Finally he spoke the truth he had learned the hard way, “Men of the gods cannot be trusted.” He spat as though a vial flavor had saturated his mouth, “They will either sell the weak to the highest bidder, or use them for their own letcherous cravings. Each who has said differently has proven their true colors to me. You I haven’t I haven’t figured out yet.” Scars looked at him from the corner of his eye, “I don’t trust you. But... I don’t dislike you anymore, either.”  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:52 am
Well, what did he expect, when he was introducing himself as a priest? Meshik smiled understandingly. He didn't have any of that kind of corruption though, he felt that if he did this world wouldn't be here as it is right now. Thankfully though the damage this time was very superficial. No one died and buildings can be rebuilt by the locals who live here. So his presence here was no longer needed, "I suppose you do have to keep an eye out for charlatans and the like," He said as he finished the pint of beer. He set the empty mug on the flat top of a fallen pile of timber, "I suppose I should move along then. No point in lingering in the way," He added. His magic was very much depleted by then. He wouldn't be able to lift so much as a toothpick now without strain. He looked over to where the inn used to be. The building was mostly destroyed, "You know, I might be in need of a bodyguard at some point in my journey. I wonder if you would be willing to help me out Scars?" Meshik asked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:01 pm
Scars narrowed his eyes, “I rule my little town here. The brothels fear me, and this treat their girls and boys right. The drug dealers have been properly cowed, and stay away from the children. The human traffickers are running scared from my town. The mobsters come to me to keep their people in one piece and breathing. The banks use my eyes to keep them safe. Why would I ever leave?”  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff