Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[COMPLETE] It has been, and always will be Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:39 pm
The pushback made Jamie gasp, his long, curly hair whipping like waves to match the force of the magic. Even so, he's able to stay standing. Physical strength was good for something aside from lifting the couch to sweep under it, at least.

"Pride!" he called, not heeding the warning to stay back, but only taking a few tentative steps closer. "If his magic blows me up, it'll be my fault. Fair enough," Jamie said with a small, forced sort of laugh. "I won't expect him to cry." Only Jeremiah and Pride would potentially recall the connection to the last time they'd all met here together. If they cared to, anyway.

"If you're hurt, can you come out?" Jamie asked Pride. "We can help you..."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:45 pm
goooore

It was Pride.

"I can't," Pride said, "I can't come out and there's s-so much blood--"

America can see how the magic bleeds out of him. As Mr. B wings closer, she can see the blood too, thick and chunky and all over Pride's hands.  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:54 pm
Cass leaned into Jeremiah in turn as he used her for support - a physical support in exchange for the emotional support she so often got from him. She was not familiar with this place, but the edge that set in on top of everybody else made her shoulders stiffen as she lifted a hand to rest it on top of Jeremiah's. Blue eyes glanced up towards her spirit-father with concern before she gave his hand a squeeze.

"Please rest when we're done. Seriously."

She wasn't sure if she whispered it or just thought it really hard, but either way, it was a shared thought. One that was interrupted as others moved forward towards a figure that was apparently in pain - and bleeding.Oh boy. She found herself looking towards the 'raise the dead' lady. She'd...handle that, right?

Could she?

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:56 pm
Jeremiah looks to Temperance immediately at the mention of blood. That makes him straighten up, the icy scales creeping up his collar. Jamie was already moving forward and, to be honest, he was proud of him in that sense.

Whether it was whispered or not, Jeremiah caught what Cass was saying and smiled at her. It was a lopsided grin, just the hint of a canine visible. It was as close as he could to say that he would do so, as soon as he was able, but right now ... There was work to be done. He squeezed her arm and step forward.

"Be it our own heads," Jeremiah echoed Jamie finally. "Temperance? He needs assistance and you don't need to be hit." Which meant, essentially, he was offering to go in with her behind him to make sure she could tend to whatever wounds there were. A breath escaped, the icy scales spreading slower than they normally did, and he took a step towards Pride.

"We have someone who can help you, alright? We're coming closer," he spoke to Pride again, waiting for Temperance. Jeremiah, foolishly the Noble shield.

demon_pachabel

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:04 pm
Temperance was already inching forward, trying to determine the best route when he spoke. "Chief Mercer," she said sharply. "If it gets through your skin, I'll need you to run. I'll make it somehow." But she needed to get closer to Pride.

"You don't have to come out. It'll be okay - we're coming to you. Don't move, okay?" Her voice was softer, less harsh, but pitched to carry easily to him. "Quick and in a straight line?" she whispered to Jeremiah, and then she was moving, trusting that he would move with her.

"Talk to me, Pride. Tell me what's wrong."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:08 pm
"Magic's pouring out too, along with all the blood," America calls out.  

lizbot

No Faun

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:08 pm
Although he could feel the magic, Kaleb was not considering an approach in the slightest. The atmosphere cut at his nerves, making him feel even more afraid than when Shiloh had left them. Even as some of their group began creeping towards the injured Pride, he felt rooted in place.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:12 pm
Just like Jeremiah said, if Pride couldn't come out, then they would get closer. No doubt Jamie knew Temperance about as well as he knew any general acquaintance, but if she had the potential to bring someone back from the dead, then surely she could heal Pride's injuries. The physical ones, at least. Right?

"Please believe us, Pride. We want to help..." Much quieter, he added, "I know trusting people is hard. I don't know who to believe..."

Jamie was closer now and he stooped down, muscles tensed and prepared to hop back up and run if need be, though it was the last thing he wanted to do. Though he didn't try hard to peer under the carrel, he did glance.

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:16 pm
"Of course but I'll also know if something is coming this way to avoid it." Jeremiah would at least know if something was going to whack him if he was in front.

A nod was given to Temperance, moving as she said. He only kept himself a step or so in front, everything focused on Pride in front of them. "Keep a hand on me, if you would? At least until we make it to him," his voice was low as he spoke to Temperance.

Hearing that he was bleeding out magic from America- That was not good. Jeremiah glanced to Jamie. A look that said help make sure Temperance can see to Pride. If, of course, Jamie was wanting to do so.

Quote:
jerbear carebear on shield duty + danger sense for any potential things

The S3mblance of Unity

sa3dusk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:21 pm
Cassandra tensed as Jeremiah left her to stand alone, and instinctively, she stepped to approach the scene after him. She didn't draw as close as the others did - if there was something that could cause this much damage and pain, she knew she wasn't equipped to handle it....and unlike the Glitch, this was actually important.

At least to more than one person.. One some sort of scale.

But she lingered close enough by in case her particular set of strange skills was needed. Not like anything was locked though. Or needed to be stuffed in a pocket space...  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:39 pm
Mr. B circled overhead once, then tried landing on the edge of the carrel to peep down at Pride.

Such of the Reds. A hawk? A Bad Gull...? The Bluejay's tone darkened at the thought of Othergulls. They were to blame for so much tragedy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:46 pm
gore gore gore gore

Pride drew his hands away from his stomach. The smell of cooked meat was overwhelming, mixed unappealingly with the tang of blood. Something had opened Pride from just below his left breast and down to his right hip. The resulting mess was surrounded by burns. He had been there a while--he must have been--and he was too pale beneath the olive tone of his skin. His dusky brown hair was matted with sweat.

"I can--the magic is--it answers enough that I'm--"

How long had he been there??  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:01 pm
Jeremiah, once close enough, knew the smell and had to stop himself from recoiling. His stomach rolled but stayed, thankfully, and that was enough. Once they were close enough, once the damage was apparent, he dropped to a knee near them.

"Pride," he said in a low voice. How long had he been here? A glance went to Temperance, Jeremiah clearly there to help if she needed it. Hadn't she had multiple arms though? Did she really need it? Either way, he would be on standby.

"Talk to me," he said to Pride. "Tell me what happened, if you can." Talking had helped before, to keep him focused and not on what was at hand. It would help as well for Temperance while she was working her magic. "If not, just ... talk to me, alright?"

The 5emblance of Unity
jerbear is ur assistant for the day, instruct as necessary

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:06 pm
Finally Kaleb began to move forward. It was bad, he didn't even have to see Pride to know it was bad. He could smell the blood in the air now. But he couldn't stand there, what if they needed help?

It was a mixture of self-admonishment and concern that finally got him to rejoin the group. The desire to help others that had once sparked dreams of practicing medicine had somehow survived the forced abandonment of those dreams. He crept closer, starting to feel woozy, but keeping his glance away from the injured.

Finally he closed his eyes tight, and leaned on his magical senses to see if he could learn anything that way. While he didn't dare look with his eyes, he focused his attention towards Pride and the bloom of magic.  

Grey Dragon

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:10 pm
minor gore warn

Temperance dropped to her knees in the blood around Pride. Scrubs would be washed or thrown out. It was their purpose. The smell was terrible, blood and barbeque and sweat. "I'm going to put my hands on you, Pride. It might hurt, but I need you to stay as still as you can, okay?" The wound was big enough.... Temperance blinked and suddenly she had six arms, each one of them reaching for Pride. She could feel the blood that pumped out of him and, hand by hand, she slowed it in the places that needed to be slowed.

"Try to stay awake, even if you're feeling sleep. We've got you now." Then she lifted two of her hands. When they weren't touching, the blood returned to it's normal speed. Temperance grimaced and placed them back. Carefully, she wove her magic in a grid, starting from the inside out. Nicked organs, the bones held in place by a net of shimmering gold. The she moved up. Her magic sat where the subcutaneous fat would lie, it reconnected veins, it stretched across in the thin lines of muscle fibres. She didn't speak during - she couldn't. The sound as things were pulled into their proper place was wet and sickening.

Temperance was recreating the blueprint of his body. And then, when the magic held him in like a sausage, she'd have to encourage the actual healing. Her breathing was slow and even, her hands unmoving. Healing without a pattern is how tumors began, pattern without healing was only a fancy bandage. She needed both, and Pride would have both.  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff