User Image
(Joe would be in the ring with an mic in his hand as this clip is prerecorded from an live event that took place after the draft as Joe recently found out backstage his drafted brand and has a few choice words for the fellow brand members and the Universal Champion.)

"Now for those of you who have been living under a rock I go by the name Samoa Joe. And what makes me so different from the other guys on this brand is that they never experienced the struggle. You see they are all little boys when it comes to matching me in this profession. Let's see now back then, back then I was worried about the wrong things you see back then when I looked my opponent into his eyes I saw competition, respect, sportsmanship. But now I don't even see opponents I see a roster full of victims who will be either destroyed at my feet or squeezed breatheless until there's nothing left. Now so for all you little boys in the back when you hear the name Samoa Joe you make sure you speak on it with respect for it endures your safety. Now on IMPACT there's the Universal........ Championship and my eyes are set on it so my friend Alek Mason please watch this tape over and over and hear my voice and I want you to look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself to not get comfortable with that title. Cause at IMPACT I plan to take no prisoners and all body bags for I am the new destroyer of impact."

User Image