Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:38 am
The taller blond chuckled a bit. "I know you are, and I figured you would. You seemed to enjoy the last one, even if it was a little small. Not too bad though, all things considered," he added, then shook his head with a smile. "Nope! Lucky for you, you have me all to yourself for the next few days. I wasn't sure when you'd be coming home but I figured if it wasn't today it'd be tomorrow, and I wanted to be able to spend a couple days with you once you did. And you can sit in my lap if you want, if that'd be more comfortable." While the couch was comfortable, it was only moderately so; it'd been alright when he'd bought it, but after having someone live on it after a year and some change, well... He definitely needed a new couch.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:47 am
"Tempting, and I know you are desperate to get your hands on me a little more," Zevran smiled briefly, "but it is easier to lean on your shoulder from here; hunching down would not be comfortable I think." Abel must have used up a lot of his vacation time... was he taking extra time unpaid? Zevran wasn't sure how much time he got per year but with everything that had happened, and with the time he had taken around New Year, he must have taken a lot of days.

Zevran kissed Abel's neck again and curled his fingers into the material of his shirt. "I am glad you will be here but... ah... Do you have much holiday left? Do you get a fixed number of days? Hours?"

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:57 am
"I don't know where you'd ever get that idea," Abel replied with a wry smirk. It faded into a warm smile a moment or two later though as he gave Zevran's shoulder another squeeze. "That's fair, I want you to be comfortable." And then he pressed another fond kiss atop his boyfriend's head. Oh yes, being safe and warm at home in casual clothes in a familiar environment would no doubt be much more comfortable then staying in the sterile, unfamiliar hospital. Well, not too unfamiliar, which was an uncomfortable feeling in and of itself...

"Oh? I get vacation hours, and I've got enough left, yeah. I didn't really, ah... use much vacation time over the past couple years," he admitted with a small half-shrug; having Alyssa breathing down his neck everywhere except at work had turned him into a workaholic for those two years to avoid her, even if it meant she'd take more money from him, "and Chris prefers we actually, y'know, use our vacation time for actual vacations or emergencies and stuff, instead of just tacking those hours onto our paychecks while we work more. I'm good though, sweetheart, don't you worry." He really was such a sweetheart, concerning himself over his boyfriend instead of his own health. How had he gotten so lucky again?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:13 pm
"Ahh, that's fine then." Zevran smiled and gave Abel a gentle squeeze. "You probably need the time off after... well, life. It has been quite interesting for quite some time for you, with only small breaks to recover. I hope things are better from now on." The worst was over, wasn't it? There was nothing else real to hurt them, and eventually he would stop seeing Taliesen's face. Eventually.

Zevran shifted slightly and wrapped his arm more securely around Abel. "Everything will be fine."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:06 pm
Gently, carefully Abel shifted a little and wrapped both arms around his boyfriend. "I think you could say the same about yourself. I think we both deserve a break for a while, yeah? Everything's okay. You're okay," he added softly, pressing a gentle kiss atop his head. "Everything'll be okay now." No doubt Zev would have a long way to go to heal from this - physically and emotionally - but hopefully he'd be able to do so in peace.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff