Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:43 pm
User Image

"Mom, just follow me!" Dark Heart said to his complaining mother as he led his morher towards where he saw his father "you can kill a poor inocent Kitsu later" he said as he stopped her near the shop HQ and pointed out to him in the distance, not far from where they are "go to him, I just came across him moments ago, you and he have a lot to talk about so I came to get you" he said as he nuzzled his mother.

DM looked over to where the man she had fallen in love with was and softly smiled in spite of herself, pleased to see him again with a couple of tears welling up in her eyes as she had missed him terribly before catching on to what he said and glared at him "I do NOT love him!" She said as she nuzzled her son "thank you Dark, maybe having good kids wasn't entirely a bad thing" she said as she kissed his cheek.

"Youre welcome mom, I guess having you as my mother isn't a bad thing either...to an extent, still need to try and stop you from killing Kitsu" he said as she pulled herself together and smiled at her son "I am perfect, can't change that" she said as she left her son "talk later, say hi to the kids and Sakura for me" she said as she walked over to him. "My Play Thing has returned! Excellent! I have missed you..." she said before anything else was said Dark Hearts voice was heard "and many poor Kitsu lost their lives because Father left vanished and you had sexual frustrations! Hi Father" He called as he carried on heading towards home which made Dark stare daggers at her son as he passed.

"I thank you for returning to me, may I ask where you have been?" She said, keeping up the pretense of how she used to be around him, not wanting to do the very thing she desperately wanted to do and that was pounce on him and nuzzle him and let him know how much he had been missed, she was above that! But oh how she wanted to so much.

saedusk
I feel like I may have God Modded Goth,
my apologies if I did.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:42 am
User Image

"I was wondering when y'might show up." It wasn't much of a greeting, not really. An ear flicked, but Drake didn't bother lifting his head from his paws. Before Dark Matter came running, he'd been taking an afternoon nap. "Just as loud as I remember."

In fact, it was almost a snub compared to what Dark Heart got on his way out. "Hello, Dark Heart," he said, "Not my problem, but stay out of trouble."

With a weary grunt, Drake finally bothered getting up, his height just as imposing as ever as he stretched. With a flick of his tongue, he turned his head toward where Dark Matter stood. Another flick and he'd moved closer, bumped his shoulder against hers. Flick, flick, he set his snout on her head and breathed into her fur.

"Don't worry about it. I'm back, isn't that enough?"

Nafretitiiii

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:21 am
saedusk

"Always am Father, my mother can vouche for me on that!" He called, having stopped to watch a little, it was a privet moment but he did want his mother happy again and he wanted more Kitsus to remain alive so if that means having Goth back then it works out for the better and with one last look as he smiled to himself he left."

"You expected me to change? Do you even know me?" She asked rhetorically, smiling at the fact that the Nightmare rested his head on hers, Dark Matter usually hated the fact he towered over her as she had always been the one who took charge on many things and thus, to her, having a bit of height over others gave her that extra bit of power she loved, sure it was just throughing her weight around but still she will take power wherever she can get it. "Loud gets me attention you know that my dear Play Thing who has been absent for so long and thus one did have to entertain oneself and as much as those brats of Dark's are cute they can't be killed so while our son has been the doating father I have been eyeing up potential one night stands to knock me up again but since they didnt have what I wanted I had the fun of killing them, needless to say many times Dark stopped me before it happened but still I did kill some."

Was it wrong for Dark to mention her eyeing up potentials to make her pregnant? Yes, it was, but she wanted to see him jealous or upset at least, she knew how much it had hurt him the first time so she was wishing to play a slightly cruel game with him, he will learn soo enough why they didn't have what she was looking for but till then she would have her fun. "And yes, it is good to have you back...at least in one way..." she said as she eluded a little that it wasn't enough, she still wanted his children but that, at least for the time being, maybe a little too forward "in all seriousness though I do thank you for comming back, I have missed you so much" she saaid, knowing she didn't do sentiment but the days just seemed so boring without him around to ignore her or give some snarky retort or whatever so she neexed to, at least, let him know he was missed at least.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:51 pm
"Really?" Drake asked incredulously. "Y'like kids so much you wanna make more? Kids are a waste. Always whining for food and nipping at your ears like a buncha ticks." Though he'd grown as affectionate as a nightmare could be towards Dark Heart and his siblings, it wasn't enough that he looked forward to doing it all over again.

"Sounds to me like y'just wanna cause trouble. Stop fooling around and leaving messes for your damn son to pick up."

Chuffing, he pulled away and started walking, tongue flicking occasionally to keep him on track. "I'm hungry," he said. What he meant was I'm upset with you, but he supposed it was his own fault for leaving her for so long. "Y'know I missed you, too, so stop bringing all that s**t up."

Nafretiti

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:14 pm
Dark Matter softly smiled, still the same old gruff Nightmare she knew and loved "it is actually fun, I had minions, do you know how much fun it is to force your own flesh and blood to be your slaves? Who doesn't want more of that attention? Besides, if I remember correctly, you tended to not mind taking care of Dark and his siblings, not that you liked the fact that they were brought into this world in an off handed way but still you did grow to care about them" she said, knowing...alright, HOPING, that if they were his own he would care more towards them and be a little softer as they were his own. "And I would of cleaned the messes up myself! He just cares to follow me at times to make sure I don't end up killing others, if anything, it has actually brought us a little closer together as Mother and Son. I find a potential, he turns out to not be the one, I attempt to kill him, Dark saves him and we go have lunch or whatever" she shrugged "it actually is a good mother/son bonding experience" she said as she followed after him, feeling a little bit guilty for upsetting him, wondering if opening up to him over lunch would be a good way to go about this, she knew he was upset with her, wasn't the first time he wanted lunch instead of telling her he was upset so she knew the signs.

"Goth, wait" she said as she stopped and looked at the lake glistening in the distance, lunch would come from there but first she did have to say something "we need to talk" she said, having never used his name before and man did it seem strange using it! To her he was her Play Thing and always had been and will be but this is serious and now it may be better if she just said what she wanted to say over lunch and get it over and done with. "I will get you something to eat but we do need to talk either during or after" She said, knowing this may not be the greatest lunch time conversation considering he didn't seem to be the open to talking about ones feelings type of Kitsu but it could also be the greatest it depends on how he takes it so yes, in this instance, bringing this 's**t' up was going to happen regardless and the fact she had children with another is part of the reason why she did need to say something, it all tied in together in one way or another "I will throw in an extra fish for you?" Alright, bribe is a bribe but hey, if it will make him talk she doesn't mind grabbing an extra fish or two for him.

saedusk

Kitsusagi Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff