Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
[OVA] Ipanema Beach (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:30 am

Noble Negative J3T
[]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Maya MacGrady ¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝
R.E.A.D → [283]
→ Acceleration: [ 96]
→ Strength: [ 73]
→ Stamina: [ 79 ]
→ Jump: [20]
→ Air Time: 45

Stamina: 73
AT Wear: 28 / 100

Tricks:
Road

→ {Bloody Fang l C}
-------► The true masterpiece of the Bloody Road starts with the most basic production of the Bloody Fang, taking off in many different directions from there. First and foremost, the user's aggressive run is taken to a level where they hold mastery over the specific "Zero-Max-Zero (0-100-0)" principle. The user will combine both speed and strength to force max acceleration before stunting the 'dash' process required to build such. Following, the user releases the built up braking heat within a powerful kick forward. The inertial energy follows the trend of a single, wide, crescent kick before taking the shape and being shot outwards with the force of an immense shock wave. Being such an immense accumulation of energy, this trick is said to cut the atmosphere upon production

-----→{ Bloody Roll Soul 1800° l D }
-------► Despite being the basis trick for the aggressive run of a Bloody Rider, this technique requires quite a bit of work to perform for those just starting out. The rider generally does this technique by 'riding' on another, forcing their treck engine to max torque build. Between generating braking heat, speeding kicks, and skin-made traction, this move causes quite a bit of damage. Moderate to severe to be more precise. The Bloody Roll Soul 1800° may not involve the actual 'meat' of the Bloody Road, but the carnage and acrobatic feats make for quite the flesh tearing start. This fully offensive technique is signified by a thin spiral of blood coiling out from the unlucky victim's body. As well, heated tread marks similar to those found from a peel out are left engraved on the target's body. This is a D Class trick.

Trick Pass

Spiral Spin Wallride 999 Sidewinder
This is a melee-based variation of the Spinning Wallride Overbank 1800, made for close to mid-ranged combat. The user makes use of whatever walls, ceilings, or flooring a room or space can provide for them, confusing the enemy with extremely swift wall hopping and riding maneuvers. The user will propel them self up a wall with the natural corkscrew crouch but may alter the maneuver by springing and inverting their body to continue the run along another surface without any loss of gathered momentum. This accumulates into a range of stunted, chaotic, run maneuvers that give the impression the user is highly focused on aerial and jump based attacks. Contrary to this belief, the constant change in surfaces is a sign of surface/ground based rider skill. The user can easily perform punch or kick based melee strikes but also has the option of throwing all the gathered force in their run into one volatile, unexpected, slam with the legs or entire body.

→ Spinning Wallride Overbank 1800 l F
-------► Using this technique, Storm Riders rapidly propel themselves up a wall using a series of push-offs and spins to keep up momentum. This gives riders the ability to overcome walls thought impossible with a straightforward jump, and may even save them from falling.

-----→ Super Stride IV Sonic Boom l F
-------► This basic ground technique is used for evasion in a run as well as a manner of striking enemies on either side of the user with ease.
The trick is usually practiced by criss crossing bottles or cans, performing rudiment 'Karaoke' styled feet transitions with the skates at top speed. The result is the ability to zig zag in short bursts to the left and right, able to veer with at least a seven foot distance between each strides beginning and end point. This allows the user to evade incoming projectiles of small size or maneuver to melee attack enemies in rapid succession. Ducking, spinning, and crouching are common variations of movements for this trick. This is a valuable asset to the rider's vocabulary, no doubt.

Custom Tricks
-→ Behemoth's Tail l C
-------► The trick employs the usage of a high speed run that is abruptly halted to create deadly results. The rider first builds up inertial energy within their run. Leaning toward the ground, the user will place their palm(s) on the ground. The rider will follow up by swinging their leg out, meanwhile using the other one for control as they allow their body to be swept up in a sharp U-turn. The abrupt one hundred eighty degree spin is swiftly followed by a large, wide, horizontal fang. Continuous uses of the technique will short out the rider's air treks, due to the strain the trick provides, without the use of the Fang regalia. The sheer force of the trick is capable of rending concrete, shredding clothes, and inflicting lacerations.
-If the user's speed is 75+, the force of the two AT's creating the one fang make it vibrate violently. Even missing, the attack can distort the wind around an opponent causing them to lose balance/mobility mid-air and cause them to drop back down to earth or can be used to disrupt a wind based attack

Ring Around The Roses
Performing a pirouette à la seconde briskly. The user drags the fang into a complete ringlet around them that bursts seconds after it's performance. The attack appears like a small halo of compressed air before spreading outwards in the traditional fashion of a fang's shock wave; losing it's slice ability but maintaining it's force, capable of throwing riders down and bruising. Delivered at a moderate distance from the user. It's proven effective against short to mid ranged techniques and valuable against projectiles or blasts.

Slice Method
More so a skill or temporarily employed run style, the Slice Method is the Bloody Road variation of the generally accessible Gladius Method. The Slice Method is simply the ability of the Bloody Rider to apply their 'slice' mechanic mid-run. Riders using this method perform short ranged dashes at top speed but do not stunt the dashing process in the least. This, in combination with their already volatile riding style, breeds a very basic cutting effect. Without any actual shock wave production the user can give shallow cuts and slices to objects and people. This run method involves the user taking advantage of their A-T's afforded mobility to attack continuously and at top speed, changing paths and evading with little need for braking until they wish to apply the cutting effect; said effect is the result of streaking the A-T's wheels across the intended surface while braking. The momentary lapse in wheel rotation and speed combine to create the flesh slitting cut. The Bloody Rider has potential to deliver several lacerating attacks in tandem, all of which appear to onlookers as streaking limbs. Unlike most run methods this one requires the full body to work efficiently. Acrobatic, agile, movements with near perfect center of balance control dictate how well the rider can move when using this technique. A well rounded rider could even apply this run style for aerial combat, traversing the air in their own bloodthirsty fashion.
- The Slice Method remains active as long as the user pays [ 1 Stamina ] and [ 2% ] wear cost per post. When in use it permanently takes up the first of of the user's four allotted trick performance slots per post.
- This trick's active dashing trait will cost the user an additional [ 2 Stamina ] and 2% wear cost each time it's used.

▆ ▆

"Pissed? I'd put it at about a 7..But I wouldn't limit all this to just my anger"

Maya spoke in that unnerving even tone before hopping from the pedestal and turning to face ZJ.
"I'm a lot of things right now. I'm angry, hurt, confused, not many positive feelings rolling around in my noggin. The main reason I brought you here was to get you in a setting where we could be away from the hustle of our daily lives and relax, then I could give you this big speech I'd been planning for the last year."
As she spoke Maya slowly skated forward until she was nearly nose to nose with ZJ, fixing her bright blue eyes on his.
"Come to find that your girlfriend stalked you here, and instead of giving me or Mercy time to talk, you go and sink your d**k into her instead." her eyes narrowed "I could smell it on you the moment you rode up to the cliff, not a good odor for you if I say so."

She turned and coasted toward the rail where she looked out at the city.
"But...the situation being what it is, I think I'll still take the time to give you the cliffnotes version of my speech in a way you'll understand, and now that I've got some water I think I can last long enough against you to get the message through your thick head"
Suddenly the blonde turned and dashed toward ZJ, firing off a fang and leaping at him, prepared to cut him with her wheels if he wasn't ready to dodge.

"Being crazy has its benefits"...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:36 pm
User Image
User Image

ZJ would look at Maya and nod. He figured as much. He really did. "A 7 ehhh? Well honestly. I thought you be more mad. A little less scary then" he would comment.

Maya would hop down and face ZJ, he didn't flinch or anything. Just looked. It seemed that she was a lot of things. A ball of mix emotions. Anger, confusion and so forth. Why hurt? He didn't get it. And talk to Mercy about what exactly? He felt like there were some things even missing or some things he just was never told. Hearing her get offended and upset about him finally getting a chance to d**k down Chitoge. Yeah, he knew exactly where this was heading. "I won't deny what is already obvious. But what speech is this? "he wondered.

She would move, getting out of his bubble and seemed to be looking at the city. The war torn city who's war on crime was never ending. She also spoke of water. Definitely.....knew what was about to happen. Seeing a fang come his way, he would jump into the air, dodging the fang and hanging in the air as he ascended. She seemed set out to fight. Well, he knew a fight was coming. Guess was a good way to blow off some steam.

]

Air Trek Wear: 0%
R.E.A.D → [350]
→ Acceleration: [100] [130]
→ Strength: [150] [175]
→ Stamina: [100] [125]
→ Jump: [0]

Trick History: (by posts)

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:02 pm

Noble Negative J3T
[]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
R.E.A.D → [283]

Tricks:
Road

→ {Bloody Fang l C}
-------► The true masterpiece of the Bloody Road starts with the most basic production of the Bloody Fang, taking off in many different directions from there. First and foremost, the user's aggressive run is taken to a level where they hold mastery over the specific "Zero-Max-Zero (0-100-0)" principle. The user will combine both speed and strength to force max acceleration before stunting the 'dash' process required to build such. Following, the user releases the built up braking heat within a powerful kick forward. The inertial energy follows the trend of a single, wide, crescent kick before taking the shape and being shot outwards with the force of an immense shock wave. Being such an immense accumulation of energy, this trick is said to cut the atmosphere upon production

-------► Despite being the basis trick for the aggressive run of a Bloody Rider, this technique requires quite a bit of work to perform for those just starting out. The rider generally does this technique by 'riding' on another, forcing their treck engine to max torque build. Between generating braking heat, speeding kicks, and skin-made traction, this move causes quite a bit of damage. Moderate to severe to be more precise. The Bloody Roll Soul 1800° may not involve the actual 'meat' of the Bloody Road, but the carnage and acrobatic feats make for quite the flesh tearing start. This fully offensive technique is signified by a thin spiral of blood coiling out from the unlucky victim's body. As well, heated tread marks similar to those found from a peel out are left engraved on the target's body. This is a D Class trick.

Trick Pass

This is a melee-based variation of the Spinning Wallride Overbank 1800, made for close to mid-ranged combat. The user makes use of whatever walls, ceilings, or flooring a room or space can provide for them, confusing the enemy with extremely swift wall hopping and riding maneuvers. The user will propel them self up a wall with the natural corkscrew crouch but may alter the maneuver by springing and inverting their body to continue the run along another surface without any loss of gathered momentum. This accumulates into a range of stunted, chaotic, run maneuvers that give the impression the user is highly focused on aerial and jump based attacks. Contrary to this belief, the constant change in surfaces is a sign of surface/ground based rider skill. The user can easily perform punch or kick based melee strikes but also has the option of throwing all the gathered force in their run into one volatile, unexpected, slam with the legs or entire body.

-------► Using this technique, Storm Riders rapidly propel themselves up a wall using a series of push-offs and spins to keep up momentum. This gives riders the ability to overcome walls thought impossible with a straightforward jump, and may even save them from falling.

-------► This basic ground technique is used for evasion in a run as well as a manner of striking enemies on either side of the user with ease.
The trick is usually practiced by criss crossing bottles or cans, performing rudiment 'Karaoke' styled feet transitions with the skates at top speed. The result is the ability to zig zag in short bursts to the left and right, able to veer with at least a seven foot distance between each strides beginning and end point. This allows the user to evade incoming projectiles of small size or maneuver to melee attack enemies in rapid succession. Ducking, spinning, and crouching are common variations of movements for this trick. This is a valuable asset to the rider's vocabulary, no doubt.

Custom Tricks
-→ Behemoth's Tail l C
-------► The trick employs the usage of a high speed run that is abruptly halted to create deadly results. The rider first builds up inertial energy within their run. Leaning toward the ground, the user will place their palm(s) on the ground. The rider will follow up by swinging their leg out, meanwhile using the other one for control as they allow their body to be swept up in a sharp U-turn. The abrupt one hundred eighty degree spin is swiftly followed by a large, wide, horizontal fang. Continuous uses of the technique will short out the rider's air treks, due to the strain the trick provides, without the use of the Fang regalia. The sheer force of the trick is capable of rending concrete, shredding clothes, and inflicting lacerations.
-If the user's speed is 75+, the force of the two AT's creating the one fang make it vibrate violently. Even missing, the attack can distort the wind around an opponent causing them to lose balance/mobility mid-air and cause them to drop back down to earth or can be used to disrupt a wind based attack

Ring Around The Roses
Performing a pirouette à la seconde briskly. The user drags the fang into a complete ringlet around them that bursts seconds after it's performance. The attack appears like a small halo of compressed air before spreading outwards in the traditional fashion of a fang's shock wave; losing it's slice ability but maintaining it's force, capable of throwing riders down and bruising. Delivered at a moderate distance from the user. It's proven effective against short to mid ranged techniques and valuable against projectiles or blasts.

Slice Method
More so a skill or temporarily employed run style, the Slice Method is the Bloody Road variation of the generally accessible Gladius Method. The Slice Method is simply the ability of the Bloody Rider to apply their 'slice' mechanic mid-run. Riders using this method perform short ranged dashes at top speed but do not stunt the dashing process in the least. This, in combination with their already volatile riding style, breeds a very basic cutting effect. Without any actual shock wave production the user can give shallow cuts and slices to objects and people. This run method involves the user taking advantage of their A-T's afforded mobility to attack continuously and at top speed, changing paths and evading with little need for braking until they wish to apply the cutting effect; said effect is the result of streaking the A-T's wheels across the intended surface while braking. The momentary lapse in wheel rotation and speed combine to create the flesh slitting cut. The Bloody Rider has potential to deliver several lacerating attacks in tandem, all of which appear to onlookers as streaking limbs. Unlike most run methods this one requires the full body to work efficiently. Acrobatic, agile, movements with near perfect center of balance control dictate how well the rider can move when using this technique. A well rounded rider could even apply this run style for aerial combat, traversing the air in their own bloodthirsty fashion.
- The Slice Method remains active as long as the user pays [ 1 Stamina ] and [ 2% ] wear cost per post. When in use it permanently takes up the first of of the user's four allotted trick performance slots per post.
- This trick's active dashing trait will cost the user an additional [ 2 Stamina ] and 2% wear cost each time it's used.

▆ ▆

"For the past year I've been traveling and working almost nonstop! The entire time waiting for the next chance I'd get to see you again!" Maya barked as she watched ZJ leap over her fang and crouched to prepare for a jump and rev her wheels causing a large blanket of bubbles to form under her.
"And the time off I got I spent in Ireland, fighting in bars and going to therapy to dive into the depths of cracked mind to finally get my head straight. I hoped I'd get some clarity and maybe be a little more stable so I'd be able to get over this girlish crush I have. You know what all that therapy and introspection got me?!"
Maya raised her heels off the ground slightly as the bubbles formed an elevated surface. With her eyes locked onto ZJ she took note of her projected speed and where he'd be , then pushed off the ground while simultaneously popping the bubbles beneath her. This was a new trick of hers, inspired by the way sharks hunted by hitting their prey from below and breached the water with their dinner held in their teeth. This one functioned by leaping and boosting herself with a large pad of bubbles, and though normally it was meant to launch one straight up at a vulnerable underside of a flying opponent, she adjusted the pop angle to send her flying in a shallow arc.
The force of her bubbles and her leap sent Maya flying forward, flipping in midair before bringing her knee to her chest in what looked like a preparation for a kick, but in a surprising move the model leaned her torso forward and wrapped an arm around ZJ's neck and under one arm, clasping her hands tight behind his back.
"I realized it wasn't a crush" she spoke up, now face to face with ZJ and wearing an expression that was approaching sadness, though one could tell she was struggling to keep her composure. "A whole year with nothing but you on my mind, turning down every pretty boy at a party, every male model, every heir and arabian prince because I only wanted you...I realized I love you Z.."
Maya closed her eyes before gritting her teeth and pulling him with her arms , while aiming her trailing leg's knee toward his stomach, intent on knocking the wind out of him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:00 pm
User Image
User Image

ZJ expected a fight, but a whole confessional was not in his realm of thought at all. What was he suppose to do in this situation? Beat her a** probably, but more that..Whatever he chose, it will always be a wrong answer. When she came up to cut him off in the air, she clinched him. So she was serious about this fight huh? Fighting in the air was not his specialty and honestly, it was something he would have to get use to later. Caught off guard, his mind wasn't still mentally here. Taking the knee strike, it knocked the wind out of him, but he wasn't just going to not retaliate. Catching himself, he would wrap his legs around Maya's waist before repeatedly going for punches to the side of her ribs. If this went correctly like he predicted. He could get some strikes in and probably cause maya to slam onto her back. Though be weird, being 7 foot tall and pulling this off. But no matter. "Why waste all this time to confess to me? Why play this flirting seductive game of tag? Though, I don't remember love being so so violent and painful!"

]

R.E.A.D → [350]

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:48 pm

Noble Negative J3T
[]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
R.E.A.D → [283]

Tricks:
Road

→ {Bloody Fang l C}

Trick Pass

Custom Tricks
-→ Behemoth's Tail l C

Ring Around The Roses

Slice Method

▆ ▆

Tables turned with the clinch, no biggie, shots to the ribs...okay that was less than ideal , but the fall wasn't exactly something she'd been prepared for. The combined weight of the two of them crashing to the ground caused Maya to cry out and loosen the grip of her clinch.
"Because I've never done this before!" Maya shouted as she shot a quick right cross at ZJ's jaw while he was on top of her before twisting to the left and planting her palm, exposing her side but allowing her to wriggle her hips free of the grip of his legs with a backward jerk and press of her feet to the ground.
"I've never confessed to anyone before! I've never liked anyone before! I'd have been nice to have gotten a little bit of patience from your end!" she continued to scramble back from him before planting her palms and kicking her legs up and over her head until she'd done a reverse tumble and landed with her front two wheels on the ground. "I didn't know what I was doing so I winged it. And since you asked, love hurts just like they say!!"
Maya revved her wheels again and used the power of the burnout to launch herself forward a short distance with one knee extended and her trailing leg dragging lightly on the ground and trailing a stream of bubbles.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:13 am
User Image
User Image

Seems his theory was correct. It also seemed she wasn't going to let up, so no use playing this defensive mouse game and go on the attack. His regalia would activate while they were in the little sequence of the ground game? Whatever someone wanted to call it. This activated his Max Output as well, causing new conditions for his treks. Taking the right cross to the Jaw, he would let her have that one. " A little patience on my end? What you mean? I have been patient long enough. Besides, I didn't know I was suppose to be waiting on something. Sorry, I need clearer signals. You really sucked at this" he retorted, watching as she would burn out and launch. He wasn't going to run. Instead, his legs kicked into motion, a shell shooting straight for Maya's body. "You figured out love hurts? Maybe that's why love is something I can never achieve. What's point of trying? Why commit to something that's 75% destined for failure? So what? Steal me from Chitoge? go through like year or two,. Then get bored causing me go cheat, or find someone that can put me down? Get mad? Break up? Time wasted. Unless you think I am wrong?"

]

R.E.A.D → [350]

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:16 am

Noble Negative J3T
[]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
R.E.A.D → [283]

Tricks:
Road

→ {Bloody Fang l C}

Trick Pass

Custom Tricks
-→ Behemoth's Tail l C

Ring Around The Roses

Slice Method

▆ ▆

"AH!" Maya felt searing pain in her midsection as ZJ's shell struck her midair and caused her to smack the ground , clutching the angry red patch of skin on her belly.
"I told you I'd never done it before! Naturally my signals would have sucked!"
Maya backpedaled before turning on her rear wheel and skated away around the rear of the statue, rapidly picking up speed and revving her wheels on the slick ground.
"My parents were married for five years before they had me!" the blonde barked as she came around the side , leaning as she made her graceful arc. "They're still married twenty years later because they know how to work things out!"
With a growl Maya fired off two bubbling fangs at ZJ before making a sudden break for the right and skating up the side of Christ the Redeemer.
"If two Irish living in a country with such a high suicide rate can have a stable happy marriage for twenty five years what's to say you and I couldn't work things out?! I'd even be willing to share you!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:17 am
User Image

Neva Cardenas

Receiving the bottle of sunscreen back, she nodded. "Okay honey." Putting some of the sunscreen in her hand, she massaged his back with the sun sunscreen taking her time. She could still see the scares from when he battled the Fang king. The young man was ambitious for sure, but he had bit off more than he could chew. Neva had to tend to his wounds for weeks after that battle. "There is a comic-con convention going on. Would you like to go tonight or tomorrow?" she asked him as she finished applying sunscreen to his back. She reached into the cooler and pulled out a bottle of juice. Laying down, she felt the ground rumble. Getting up and looking into the distance, she saw a battle going on. "Holy cow. I didn't know there was still a gem king." She whispered. The battle was far enough away it wasn't really affecting them, with the shaking for the ground, you could tell.

OCC:

User Image

"I plan to paint the world with the colors of the wind."

Lather road stats
R.E.A.D → [268]
→ Acceleration: [100]
→ Strength: [90]
→ Stamina: [60]
→ Jump: [18]
→ Air Time: 54 secs.
Angel-Kami-Sama

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:02 pm
User Image
User Image

"******** what? You thought I wasn't going to defend myself? You left yourself too wide open. It's saddening almost." he explained as he looked at the red patch. It was bad but at least it wasn't the alternative that could of happened. Hearing her hissed, he just shook his head. "You fail to even do something that's so natural? It's whatever. Enough talking. It's just about the fight isn't it? ?" he questioned watching her back pedal away. It seems she was running? He thought she had the natural advantage being as it was raining. So why run? Chasing after her, he would watch as she would then launch two bubble fangs at him. Well what the ********? Watching them head for him, he would jump from his scaling of the statue since he was following behind her and would end up back at the base of the statue. "Well. was close" he whispered before starting back to scaling the statue with a series of jumps. His air time was good enough for it. When he made it to the top, he went towards the left and was standing where the left hand was out stretched. "Really? So you saying you actually could live with the fact of sharing me? I'm actually kind of surprised by this. Maybe you actually are serious on this affection. So, Beat me in this battle then." he questioned, his treks roaring as he looked at her. So what was going to come next. He was all ears.

]

R.E.A.D → [350]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:24 pm

Noble Negative J3T
[]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
R.E.A.D → [283]

Tricks:
Road

→ {Bloody Fang l C}

Trick Pass

Custom Tricks
-→ Behemoth's Tail l C

Ring Around The Roses

Slice Method

▆ ▆

Maya continued scaling the statue, riding in a zig zag pattern until she reached Christ's shoulder, then leaped to his outstretched right hand in a crouch.
"Thats how my mom and dad handle things..." she said as she stood and tossed her hat away, letting it be carried away by the strong Breese that send her skirts and hair billowing .
"They know that eventually you'll need an occasional change to keep things interesting...it doesn't take a genius to see that a girl like me couldn't make you permanently settle down..and you've got kids on the way, I'd be horrible not to let you be around your kids, or even their mother...I know you still harbor some feelings for her and I'm fine with that."
Maya took a deep breath and revved the wheels of her AT before dashing forward and clasting on her sudden speed while revving the wheels of her rear AT. Rather than forming bubbles the water seemed to stick to the Tallboy's micro tread (called Sharkskin by Maya) and as she closed the distance between them she lifted her leg, preparing to kick. The water on her wheels , rather than fly off, seemed to expand slightly outward from the wheels and flatten out, forming what looked like a pair of rapidly spinning circular blades aimed right for ZJ.
"I actuslly like Mercy and I know she likes you! So I don't care if I have to share you with her a little!"

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:20 pm
User Image
User Image

"It's how your parents handled it huh? Interesting. Though I don't think your parents have...nevermind. Child. I always wondered. How can you be so smart. So far in the lead but yet so stupid to not know the basics of the person you claim to Love? You say yo can't permanently put us down. But that's both true and false. True because you are ignorant. False, because there is a way. Honestly, I don't think you truly want to share. I think you doing it as bait. As a compromise. To try to hook ZJ in. Occasional change to keep things interesting is true. But crazy as you are, change happens everyday. It's quite..effective. " he explained, taking a finger to his lips as if in deep thought, but it was full of sarcasm and ego. "Harbor feelings for Mercy? I am indifferent. ZJ? Well, yes. This is true. That boy was quite sad when she left. It was pitful, but I guess that's why he slipped into Hades. The demonful charm and the attractive glow of pulling women just with a smile and a tune is lovely for anyone who is trying to hide pain in their heart. Love does hurt. But I guess it can't keep everyone down...It's ironic. You didn't try with Chitoge? Never know what the answer could be? Maybe you fear her. Maybe that's the fight. It wasn't about her having ZJ. It's about the end result of it all. Being obsolete. Knowing that as a model, your head. Your psychological differences. Will always hold you back in life. From having a regular relationship. From being able to have friends that fully feel safe around you. You want to be normal. And even with his bark and bite, ZJ always tried in his best attempts, to treat you normal. To not fear you. To say, oh I don't mind the mind. I like you. And he is gone. You can't handle it. It's so new. It's so overwhelming. Aint it just lovely? Now am I wrong?" he questioned. He would then watch as she would attack. He would match the attack with two shells of his own. Perfect, efficient shells to collide with the circular blades.
                                                    "Go ahead. I did say you win the fight you win ZJ. EEhhh. Show me it. I know it is in you. Show me the crazy woman. The psycho. The woman you truly are. Let it out. Show it out. Show me. Show me. Channel it... I wanna see the craziness !"

]

R.E.A.D → [350]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:36 pm

Noble Negative J3T
[]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
R.E.A.D → [283]

Tricks:
Road

→ {Bloody Fang l C}

Trick Pass

Custom Tricks
-→ Behemoth's Tail l C

Ring Around The Roses

Slice Method

▆ ▆

Christ almighty this was starting to feel like an anime version of a bond movie with this long a** monologue. Clearly something was up with ZJ because he didnt make long, analytical speeches like this. All in all it was an interesting analysis, wrong but interesting. but one particular part caused something in Maya to snap.
"Afraid?" she hissed "Of THAT woman?" she landed in a crouch as her attack was negated and revved her wheels again.
"I don't fear a damn thing about her! I hate her!" as she roared at ...whatever was speaking through ZJ's body her eyes seemed to flash and change, becoming a brilliant gold like a wolf's instead of her natural bright blue. as she dropped to all fours she bared her teeth, her eyes coupled with her long canines making her look more beastly before she dashed forward, revving her wheels and firing a bubbling fang before twisting her body and kicking at him once again with the water blades at her wheels when she was within range again.
Again and again she would kick at him, should he see fit to dodge of counter, each time revving her standing leg's wheels, allowing her to follow up every kick with another spinning water blade intent on causing grievous bodily harm.
"I don't give a s**t about being normal!" she roared , lashing out with a turning hook kick "I've lived with being crazy and I found a damn good balance! I don't give a s**t about not being wanted! I just wanted him! I wanted the one person who didnt look at me like a monster! " She raised his leg, water blades spinning rapidly before stomping down on Christ's arm, digging a deep gouge into the soapstone while her rear skate revved loudly.
"You really want the crazy? I'll give you the crazy, now come and get me.."

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:27 am
User Image
User Image

"Yes. It seems I have struck a nerve. You hate that woman but why ? There's no true reason I can think of. Cocky? Well that's me. Arrogant. Me again. Mouth of filth, well baby do you know what things I can do with my mouth and what I like? It's quite.intriguing. But alas. I guess I should get back to defense... You hate her. You hate her because you wish to be her. In her position. You wish, you can have what she has. For the moment." he would begin before noticing Maya snapped mentally and was on the attack. He didn't have time for a shell. Well, technically, he did. Depending on what aspect wanna go by. Less than a second to do? Yeah Manga..What the hell was that? Either way, Back to the story situation at the moment. She was charging. "Just like the animal you are. You going in head first. Not even thinking huh? You will never be normal sweetie. Nothing more than a rabid animal that needs to be put down" He would watch as she came. Such an inferior being. Reverting back to the animal she was. Such a shame. Maybe,
                                                    he should show her what a true demon king is. Putting his hands in an X he took the fang head on, causing his arms to suffer cuts and some moderate damage. Feeling the blood twinkle down his arms, the feelings of them being damaged. It turned him on. It excited him. Revving his trecks, he do a series of short jumps backwards, dodging barely the water blades all while licking his lips down his arm. "My own blood. How Tasty. Yes. Finally I become one again. It feels good. Shitty I had to resort to letting you hit me. But it all equals out the same. Animals can't think. So handicaps must be made" he commented while continuing to dodge. Once near the end of the arm he would launch himself into the air, dodging the turning hook kick. "It's so ******** lovely. Now this. You want him. But can you handle all of him?" he questioned while still floating in the air. He would then send a series of shells from the air towards Maya. Air Gatling! Gotta love the intake air system of the trecks. Keeping the heater on him like an Opp

]

Air Trek Wear: 8%
R.E.A.D → [350]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:58 am

Noble Negative J3T
[]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
R.E.A.D → [283]

Stamina: 70
AT Wear: 33 / 100

Tricks:
Road

→ {Bloody Fang l C}

Trick Pass

Custom Tricks
-→ Behemoth's Tail l C

Ring Around The Roses

Slice Method

▆ ▆

So he was trying to rile her up? Make her wild and dumb , easy to manipulate into making stupid mistakes.
a**!
"I ain't just an animal" Maya said, narrowing her eyes as she took slow deep breaths, "I'm the Shiroi Okami, the white ******** wolf! "
She referred to her nickname in the riding community in japan that seemed oddly fitting. She was certainly paler than everyone else riding, but she was clever, quick, and fierce, nothing like a brainless predator relying only on instinct.
Maya closed her eyes for a moment,hearing his AT roar with the telltale signs of preparing for firing a shell...or several. The blonde quickly dashed forward, a normally dumb move, when the enemy was preparing to bombard you, then quickly pirouetted, dragging one AT along the ground in a tight circle before raising her leg, swinging outward as she swung her arms down and to the side, appearing to perform a windmill breakdance move and sending her bubbling defensive fang into the sky, crashing into the shells fired at her and cutting their travel midair.
She wasn't some dumb animal, she knew how to fight, not to be manipulated by this...whoever the ******** was speaking through ZJ right now. And yet..she felt stinging tears at the corner of her eyes. Why did part of her brain tell her that he was right?
"Rrraagh!" Maya revved her wheels again, firing off another fang "Why am I fighting your overly analytical a**? I came to fight Z!"

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Str [202] (TU: 20) Accl [235] (TU:20) Sta [150] (TU: 10) Jmp [27] ArT[215.5]

Theme // Swimsuit

"I do not have time to waste..."

Otrera looked at Zane, still smiling inside her helmet as she landed in front of him after a quick burst of air from her At's to make the best use of her remaining air time, putting her right close which was beyond dangerous and pointless but she seemed to do it anyway "Whats a good battle without collateral damage?" she began to sway a bit. When she realized the world was shaking she grunted. She despised this nonsense, but it meant Zane was getting serious. However she had one last trick up of her sleeve thanks to the fact that her hands were free, but it'd use up a great deal of energy so it'd possibly have to be her final move.

Using the AT tech in her arms so began to supercharge the nitrogen she was putting out, encasing the reactions "Thanks for the fight Zane." she said with a genuine smile. She knew Zane was about to win this in some manner, so she resigned herself to this loss but she was not at all ashamed for at least she was losing to someone with some actual strength than some lower-class chap.

She thrust her hands towards him unleashing the reactions in a large and powerful burst of electrical power & heat. She knew he probably had an answer for it & she set herself up for failure but the fight was obviously nearing it end.

"....Honor waits for no one."

Class: S
Road: Sonia [Sub: Taranis
Record: 4W - 2L
Cash: $10206.50
Current Word Count: 0000
Total Word Count (Since 5th update): 0000
Move List:
Methu-Ni (Pure) - 1 Stamina, 1 Wear
Egeking - 1 Stamina, 1 Wear
Items:

[B-Rank Necklace] Shocker!

Effects: Upon direct contact with the wearer, the attacker's treks get shorted out and they can only perform two (2) tricks for the next two (2) post. The necklace needs four (4) post to recharge.
A gift from Req Co to Millennia Ainsworth after her very shameful run in with the New York Police Department. It's a simple choker that is embedded with a small electromagnetic amplifier. This amplifier pulls upon her natural electric charge she generate from her body as she moves, storing it in the choker. When turned on, it amplifies her body's electric charge one hundred (100) fold, causing treks to short and slower movement if anyone comes in contact with her body.
]

Ooc:
Noble Negative J3T

[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out