Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
[OVA] Ipanema Beach (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

He didn't reply, he didn't even say anything. He watched as she would move in to get closer. Going for a final move? He honestly was just done with this whole ordeal in general Next time he probably just let the people die who would when it came to his answer of no. But that was a discussion for another day. When she got in close, he texted out the new subroad fully. The advanced form of no zone basically. Changing the atmosphere around them, he would cause suffocation basically. They both wouldn't be able to breathe. The reaction of the lightning would be broken down like a lighter that can't spark. With this, it was just a counter. He was going to finish this. Using the IA, the harden vibrations would head towards Otrera dominating both land and air to consume her and knock into her like a hammer banging against her on all sides if it connected. He just wanted this to be over with before he go too far.

OOC:shitty post is shitty

Treks: Range Rovers: [Current TUs: 0 ACC | 15 STR | 45 STA | JMP]
Range Rovers been outfitted with a trio set of off-road tires. These wheels are larger, denser, but more durable. Two located at the rear and a single in the foot. This supports the user's more power-based run and allows them to maneuver easier through rough terrain such as mud, snow, and jagged ground considering that the Gaia Road primarily focuses on literal ground-breaking feats, this allows them to move through their own self-made mess.
Slot 1: • Hardest Apostolica
Vibration Flora [ Tremor Generator ]
Slot 2: Zues

Functioning Mechanics: Apostolica is an attachment to the air treck's front wheel designed to create and transmit vibrations directly into the ground below the user's feet. The device is designed to generate vibrations of an extremely high frequency, powered by and empowering the user's run by transmitting momentum and force of acceleration along with the natural properties of vibration creations in the user and their trecks to generate literal tremors. Following deployment, the Regalia 'blossoms' visibly and becomes the transduction device used to transfer energy to create the tremors. Such a change limits the user's freedom of movement, keeping them in place for the duration of the Regalia's activation.

Tricks Used:
1. Null Void/no zone (Whatever its called)
2.• Gaia Road IA Infinite Strato.. or whatever its called

Wear: 38%
READ :700 [810] + 80 (Rising regalia activated)
ACC:300 [300]- 10
Str:300 [420] + 50
Sta:100 [90] + 50
Jump:0 [0]-10 ....lol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:14 pm
User Image
User Image

"I kind of don't give any type of ******** who you are little girl.. Animal is animal" he stated in disgust. Looking at her, he would smirk. She when she used a defense fang for his assault, he was a little surprised. So, she actually had a few tricks up her sleeves? Still hovering in the air, he would fire off a shell to match her fang she threw at him. A smile was on his face. She was going to tire out or her treks before he did. She was such a stupid animal. "Hello. This is who you are fighting. Z in the flesh? I know you remember when ZJ feared you. Kept you at a distance in the beginning. You thought that part of him was gone? " he questioned with a smile. "Sweetie it still in there. Still inside. You are such a beast that no matter how he feels. No matter how close he gets to you. He always has that doubt. That fear in the back of his mind. That you will go out of control. That you will let him down and be the animal you truly are. And with that, he will have to put you down. Or worse, Always having to baby sit. To stay on edge. You are nothing but a burden. He can never just relax and fully be care free. But I guess...you want Z? Came to fight Z? You didn't come to fight Z. You came to steal Z. You came here. Hoping he would just come into your arms. Forget everything. And just forgive you openly because. Oh Look I'm the hot model who can get whatever I want. But whatever I want. And take whoever I want. if I just be a slutty little flirt. He'll come running into my arms because I know he thinks with his d**k" he mocked. "******** Hell Woman. Do you know anything?. Think before you act. Before you say anything." he explained, finally landing back onto the arm of the statue.

]

Air Trek Wear: 8%
R.E.A.D → [350]
→ Acceleration: [100] [130]
→ Strength: [150] [175]
→ Stamina: [100] [125]
→ Jump: [0]

Trick History: (by posts)

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:29 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK o c h ixx

Accel.: 40    Strength: 100    Stamina: 20
  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Jump: 10    Air Time: 55

Sitting on the sidelines of the fight between the two, Kochi was out being her usual self while in one of the outfits that Mil had thrown in for her when she forgot her own back at the store. It was a tight fit but it sure beat walking about nude. That part would come later with Mil hopefully. She took a drink of her fruit smoothie while watching as Otrera and Zane fought. She walked cheer for her girlfriend's second personality with a loud. "Woooooooo Otty!~" After a while, she gazed down at the small box that graced her left palm. A peek inside showed a very small ornate box that she had been saving up for since a month ago. Her eyes focused on it for a second before gazing back up at the two once more. She was anxious about this, butterflies in her stomach and all. If she chickened out now, however, there was no going back. All it would be was a single question. The worse she could do to her was say no. The fight neared its end from the looks of it, as Otrera and Zane both launches attacks at one another, Zane looking to be the victor here. Hopefully this was just another training match and not something where Mil would be punished for losing. Knowing Flora, it could very well be just that.

.xREAD: 170 xxxx Rank: C xxxx Team: N/A xxxx Profile Here

asbloodrunscold

Noble Negative J3T

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Str [202] (TU: 20) Accl [235] (TU:20) Sta [150] (TU: 10) Jmp [27] ArT[215.5]

Theme // Swimsuit

"I do not have time to waste..."

Otrera was a bit shocked at new move Zane pulled on her. She found her breath cut off as if she was suffocating. Now this wasn't the worst part of it of course, Otrera knew she had enough time without oxygen to operate until passing out so she kept her cool. She watched for a moment, before she realized something. Honestly were it not the IA or lack of reaction she would have actually be able to counter this, but she made no move to do so, taking the full brunt of the attack with a smirk on her face.

Otrera went flying back out into the open air, landing in the water. It was a few moments before she came up coughing a bit. She walked onto the sand in more pain than before but she was smiling. She took a deep breath before the crosses in her eyes vanished and her hair reverted back to its gorgeous red color, the glowing in her arms subsiding, her treks inert. Mil looked at Zane "I concede." she raised her arms to tell Zane she wasn't going to go for it more. It was clear, or most clear that she wasn't going to be able to defeat Zane. She bowed waving to him "I've learned a bit and I have some improvements to make, but it was an honor you allowed me to fight you." she began to walk

You saw it too. Right Millennia?
Yes, yes I did.
Next time?
Next time.
Good. I'm going back to sleep for a bit, that was exhausting. Tell Kochi I said hello.

Mil moved over to the familiar figure not to far off from their fight. Smiling she threw her arms around her carefully, pulling Kochi into a deep loving kiss "There's my bird! Came to see me lose eh?" she teased with a chuckle "I hope you'll be my consolation prize."

"....Honor waits for no one."

Class: S
Road: Sonia [Sub: Taranis
Record: 8W - 3L
Cash: $10206.50
Current Word Count: 0000
Total Word Count (Since 5th update): 0000
Move List:

Items:

[B-Rank Necklace] Shocker!

Effects: Upon direct contact with the wearer, the attacker's treks get shorted out and they can only perform two (2) tricks for the next two (2) post. The necklace needs four (4) post to recharge.
A gift from Req Co to Millennia Ainsworth after her very shameful run in with the New York Police Department. It's a simple choker that is embedded with a small electromagnetic amplifier. This amplifier pulls upon her natural electric charge she generate from her body as she moves, storing it in the choker. When turned on, it amplifies her body's electric charge one hundred (100) fold, causing treks to short and slower movement if anyone comes in contact with her body.
]

Ooc:
Noble Negative J3T

Neryem

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:39 am

Noble Negative J3T
[]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Maya MacGrady ¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝
R.E.A.D → [283]
→ Acceleration: [ 96]
→ Strength: [ 73]
→ Stamina: [ 79 ]
→ Jump: [20]
→ Air Time: 45

Stamina: 70
AT Wear: 33 / 100

Tricks:
Road

→ {Bloody Fang l C}
-------► The true masterpiece of the Bloody Road starts with the most basic production of the Bloody Fang, taking off in many different directions from there. First and foremost, the user's aggressive run is taken to a level where they hold mastery over the specific "Zero-Max-Zero (0-100-0)" principle. The user will combine both speed and strength to force max acceleration before stunting the 'dash' process required to build such. Following, the user releases the built up braking heat within a powerful kick forward. The inertial energy follows the trend of a single, wide, crescent kick before taking the shape and being shot outwards with the force of an immense shock wave. Being such an immense accumulation of energy, this trick is said to cut the atmosphere upon production

-----→{ Bloody Roll Soul 1800° l D }
-------► Despite being the basis trick for the aggressive run of a Bloody Rider, this technique requires quite a bit of work to perform for those just starting out. The rider generally does this technique by 'riding' on another, forcing their treck engine to max torque build. Between generating braking heat, speeding kicks, and skin-made traction, this move causes quite a bit of damage. Moderate to severe to be more precise. The Bloody Roll Soul 1800° may not involve the actual 'meat' of the Bloody Road, but the carnage and acrobatic feats make for quite the flesh tearing start. This fully offensive technique is signified by a thin spiral of blood coiling out from the unlucky victim's body. As well, heated tread marks similar to those found from a peel out are left engraved on the target's body. This is a D Class trick.

Trick Pass

Spiral Spin Wallride 999 Sidewinder
This is a melee-based variation of the Spinning Wallride Overbank 1800, made for close to mid-ranged combat. The user makes use of whatever walls, ceilings, or flooring a room or space can provide for them, confusing the enemy with extremely swift wall hopping and riding maneuvers. The user will propel them self up a wall with the natural corkscrew crouch but may alter the maneuver by springing and inverting their body to continue the run along another surface without any loss of gathered momentum. This accumulates into a range of stunted, chaotic, run maneuvers that give the impression the user is highly focused on aerial and jump based attacks. Contrary to this belief, the constant change in surfaces is a sign of surface/ground based rider skill. The user can easily perform punch or kick based melee strikes but also has the option of throwing all the gathered force in their run into one volatile, unexpected, slam with the legs or entire body.

→ Spinning Wallride Overbank 1800 l F
-------► Using this technique, Storm Riders rapidly propel themselves up a wall using a series of push-offs and spins to keep up momentum. This gives riders the ability to overcome walls thought impossible with a straightforward jump, and may even save them from falling.

-----→ Super Stride IV Sonic Boom l F
-------► This basic ground technique is used for evasion in a run as well as a manner of striking enemies on either side of the user with ease.
The trick is usually practiced by criss crossing bottles or cans, performing rudiment 'Karaoke' styled feet transitions with the skates at top speed. The result is the ability to zig zag in short bursts to the left and right, able to veer with at least a seven foot distance between each strides beginning and end point. This allows the user to evade incoming projectiles of small size or maneuver to melee attack enemies in rapid succession. Ducking, spinning, and crouching are common variations of movements for this trick. This is a valuable asset to the rider's vocabulary, no doubt.

Custom Tricks
-→ Behemoth's Tail l C
-------► The trick employs the usage of a high speed run that is abruptly halted to create deadly results. The rider first builds up inertial energy within their run. Leaning toward the ground, the user will place their palm(s) on the ground. The rider will follow up by swinging their leg out, meanwhile using the other one for control as they allow their body to be swept up in a sharp U-turn. The abrupt one hundred eighty degree spin is swiftly followed by a large, wide, horizontal fang. Continuous uses of the technique will short out the rider's air treks, due to the strain the trick provides, without the use of the Fang regalia. The sheer force of the trick is capable of rending concrete, shredding clothes, and inflicting lacerations.
-If the user's speed is 75+, the force of the two AT's creating the one fang make it vibrate violently. Even missing, the attack can distort the wind around an opponent causing them to lose balance/mobility mid-air and cause them to drop back down to earth or can be used to disrupt a wind based attack

Ring Around The Roses
Performing a pirouette à la seconde briskly. The user drags the fang into a complete ringlet around them that bursts seconds after it's performance. The attack appears like a small halo of compressed air before spreading outwards in the traditional fashion of a fang's shock wave; losing it's slice ability but maintaining it's force, capable of throwing riders down and bruising. Delivered at a moderate distance from the user. It's proven effective against short to mid ranged techniques and valuable against projectiles or blasts.

Slice Method
More so a skill or temporarily employed run style, the Slice Method is the Bloody Road variation of the generally accessible Gladius Method. The Slice Method is simply the ability of the Bloody Rider to apply their 'slice' mechanic mid-run. Riders using this method perform short ranged dashes at top speed but do not stunt the dashing process in the least. This, in combination with their already volatile riding style, breeds a very basic cutting effect. Without any actual shock wave production the user can give shallow cuts and slices to objects and people. This run method involves the user taking advantage of their A-T's afforded mobility to attack continuously and at top speed, changing paths and evading with little need for braking until they wish to apply the cutting effect; said effect is the result of streaking the A-T's wheels across the intended surface while braking. The momentary lapse in wheel rotation and speed combine to create the flesh slitting cut. The Bloody Rider has potential to deliver several lacerating attacks in tandem, all of which appear to onlookers as streaking limbs. Unlike most run methods this one requires the full body to work efficiently. Acrobatic, agile, movements with near perfect center of balance control dictate how well the rider can move when using this technique. A well rounded rider could even apply this run style for aerial combat, traversing the air in their own bloodthirsty fashion.
- The Slice Method remains active as long as the user pays [ 1 Stamina ] and [ 2% ] wear cost per post. When in use it permanently takes up the first of of the user's four allotted trick performance slots per post.
- This trick's active dashing trait will cost the user an additional [ 2 Stamina ] and 2% wear cost each time it's used.

▆ ▆

Damn this a*****e just loved to talk s**t didnt he?

Tears continued stinging Maya's eyes becoming barely distinguishable from the rain that continued to pelt them like bullets.
"God dammit!" she snarled "You don't know a damn thing! I'm nothing like that!"
She rode forward as he landed, eyes narrowed and teeth grit against the sting of her tears
"I'm not just an animal, ZJ saw that in me and told me I was able to be more! He gave me the strength to fight against what I was and to have the courage to get help!" Once she was within arm's reach Maya grabbed ZJ by the front of his shirt and glared up at him as her voice began to break "He was good to me...he didnt treat me any different just because I'm pretty or because I'm rich or famous, I was just another girl to him and that meant more to me than you could ever imagine" with her other hand Maya beat her fist against ZJ's chest with no real strength behind her, looking ..quite sad compared to her usual vibrant self.
"I didnt want to steal him...I just wanted the chance to tell him how I felt...to see if he'd just sit down with me and talk again like we used to, to see if he'd hold me and maybe, just maybe tell me he felt the same way." her eyes narrowed once more in an angry glare "He's stronger than you say, he wouldn't be terrified of a girl like me, he'd look me in the eye and tell me to calm the ******** down! Now shut the ******** up and let him talk!"
;With a loud snarl Maya drew back her free hand, clenched her fist tight, and lashed out with a hard strike, aiming for the dead center of ZJ's face.

"Being crazy has its benefits"...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:45 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK o c h ixx

Accel.: 40    Strength: 100    Stamina: 20
  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Jump: 10    Air Time: 55

As much as she would have loved to see Mil win this rumble of hers, it was not to be. Zane sent her flying away into the blue waters before she arrived back on shore in defeat. The Ainsworth seemed to have taken it well, bidding Zane farewell until Kochi could see those beautiful eyes of hers focusing on her. She returned the favor and met Mil's advances. A loving embrace and a kiss to say hello. "Hey, love. Otty and you fought well. Maybe next time you'll kick Zane's a**." Kochi said and gave her girlfriend's body a once over. It had been the first time since she had seen Mil is a swimsuit and boy did she look ravishing. Was that the right word for it? All this brit talk sounded really weird in normal conversations. "Oh, I'll be any prize you want. You're my grand prize any day." She attempted sweet talk at her again and only managed to sound awkward like usual. It was weird how much they had grown together since they both found one another that night after the legendary court case. Kochi could feel the box in her left hand still present as she continued to grow even more nervous. What if Mil laughed at her for this? Would Flora even allow her to let something like this go on? Tons of questions and more would go unanswered as she set her mind of the prize. "So, uh, I was just wondering if you had a minute. I wanted to ask you something in private." Kochi said while eyeing a nearby table behind them that was vacant. Not the dream scenario she had planned out for this kind of thing, but it would have to do.

.xREAD: 170 xxxx Rank: C xxxx Team: N/A xxxx Profile Here

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:21 am
User Image
User Image

"I don't know you? Or do I?. " he questioned, looking at the woman. The pained woman. When he landed, he did expect for her to give up. She was trying to fight. Trying to act hard, but she couldn't handle the truth. Looking at her, he smirked and laughed when she grabbed his shirt. How pathetic? She seemed so desperate. Like her fangs are still there, but her claws were being plucked one by one. Watching, he shook his head. Pealing back the layers were fun. Real fun.. But it was getting time for him to go. TDK was bored with this. No point to continue on. Plus, the answers needed to be revealed were now up in the air. "Hmm?" he wondered, feeling a light tap on his chest. She was broken. Completely gone. But no. She found something. Looking at the woman, she seemed resilient. A last ditch effort? He kind of wanted to stay and break her now. But alas, we all have our limits. Receiving the punch to the face, it would knock him back, his body laid limp for a moment before a second went over before ZJ grabbed her legs as if he was going to pick her up but slammed her onto her back instead. "******** Christ...that s**t hurt ! Maya, calm the ******** down. Was that even necessary?" he questioned, his eyes back to the regular golden hue that they have, his demeanor back to that slawthful lazy nature of the man he use to be. Of course he was over reacting. His face will be fine. Still, his beautiful face! Spitting out some blood off the statue, he looked at her with lazily.
                                                    "Are you going to calm down or do I need to retaliate?" he questioned, kind of feeling he rather not have to fight cause that requires work.

]

R.E.A.D → [350]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:08 am

Noble Negative J3T
[]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
R.E.A.D → [283]

Tricks:
Road

→ {Bloody Fang l C}
-------► The true masterpiece of the Bloody Road starts with the most basic production of the Bloody Fang, taking off in many different directions from there. First and foremost, the user's aggressive run is taken to a level where they hold mastery over the specific "Zero-Max-Zero (0-100-0)" principle. The user will combine both speed and strength to force max acceleration before stunting the 'dash' process required to build such. Following, the user releases the built up braking heat within a powerful kick forward. The inertial energy follows the trend of a single, wide, crescent kick before taking the shape and being shot outwards with the force of an immense shock wave. Being such an immense accumulation of energy, this trick is said to cut the atmosphere upon production

-------► Despite being the basis trick for the aggressive run of a Bloody Rider, this technique requires quite a bit of work to perform for those just starting out. The rider generally does this technique by 'riding' on another, forcing their treck engine to max torque build. Between generating braking heat, speeding kicks, and skin-made traction, this move causes quite a bit of damage. Moderate to severe to be more precise. The Bloody Roll Soul 1800° may not involve the actual 'meat' of the Bloody Road, but the carnage and acrobatic feats make for quite the flesh tearing start. This fully offensive technique is signified by a thin spiral of blood coiling out from the unlucky victim's body. As well, heated tread marks similar to those found from a peel out are left engraved on the target's body. This is a D Class trick.

Trick Pass

This is a melee-based variation of the Spinning Wallride Overbank 1800, made for close to mid-ranged combat. The user makes use of whatever walls, ceilings, or flooring a room or space can provide for them, confusing the enemy with extremely swift wall hopping and riding maneuvers. The user will propel them self up a wall with the natural corkscrew crouch but may alter the maneuver by springing and inverting their body to continue the run along another surface without any loss of gathered momentum. This accumulates into a range of stunted, chaotic, run maneuvers that give the impression the user is highly focused on aerial and jump based attacks. Contrary to this belief, the constant change in surfaces is a sign of surface/ground based rider skill. The user can easily perform punch or kick based melee strikes but also has the option of throwing all the gathered force in their run into one volatile, unexpected, slam with the legs or entire body.

-------► Using this technique, Storm Riders rapidly propel themselves up a wall using a series of push-offs and spins to keep up momentum. This gives riders the ability to overcome walls thought impossible with a straightforward jump, and may even save them from falling.

-------► This basic ground technique is used for evasion in a run as well as a manner of striking enemies on either side of the user with ease.
The trick is usually practiced by criss crossing bottles or cans, performing rudiment 'Karaoke' styled feet transitions with the skates at top speed. The result is the ability to zig zag in short bursts to the left and right, able to veer with at least a seven foot distance between each strides beginning and end point. This allows the user to evade incoming projectiles of small size or maneuver to melee attack enemies in rapid succession. Ducking, spinning, and crouching are common variations of movements for this trick. This is a valuable asset to the rider's vocabulary, no doubt.

Custom Tricks
-→ Behemoth's Tail l C
-------► The trick employs the usage of a high speed run that is abruptly halted to create deadly results. The rider first builds up inertial energy within their run. Leaning toward the ground, the user will place their palm(s) on the ground. The rider will follow up by swinging their leg out, meanwhile using the other one for control as they allow their body to be swept up in a sharp U-turn. The abrupt one hundred eighty degree spin is swiftly followed by a large, wide, horizontal fang. Continuous uses of the technique will short out the rider's air treks, due to the strain the trick provides, without the use of the Fang regalia. The sheer force of the trick is capable of rending concrete, shredding clothes, and inflicting lacerations.
-If the user's speed is 75+, the force of the two AT's creating the one fang make it vibrate violently. Even missing, the attack can distort the wind around an opponent causing them to lose balance/mobility mid-air and cause them to drop back down to earth or can be used to disrupt a wind based attack

Ring Around The Roses
Performing a pirouette à la seconde briskly. The user drags the fang into a complete ringlet around them that bursts seconds after it's performance. The attack appears like a small halo of compressed air before spreading outwards in the traditional fashion of a fang's shock wave; losing it's slice ability but maintaining it's force, capable of throwing riders down and bruising. Delivered at a moderate distance from the user. It's proven effective against short to mid ranged techniques and valuable against projectiles or blasts.

Slice Method
More so a skill or temporarily employed run style, the Slice Method is the Bloody Road variation of the generally accessible Gladius Method. The Slice Method is simply the ability of the Bloody Rider to apply their 'slice' mechanic mid-run. Riders using this method perform short ranged dashes at top speed but do not stunt the dashing process in the least. This, in combination with their already volatile riding style, breeds a very basic cutting effect. Without any actual shock wave production the user can give shallow cuts and slices to objects and people. This run method involves the user taking advantage of their A-T's afforded mobility to attack continuously and at top speed, changing paths and evading with little need for braking until they wish to apply the cutting effect; said effect is the result of streaking the A-T's wheels across the intended surface while braking. The momentary lapse in wheel rotation and speed combine to create the flesh slitting cut. The Bloody Rider has potential to deliver several lacerating attacks in tandem, all of which appear to onlookers as streaking limbs. Unlike most run methods this one requires the full body to work efficiently. Acrobatic, agile, movements with near perfect center of balance control dictate how well the rider can move when using this technique. A well rounded rider could even apply this run style for aerial combat, traversing the air in their own bloodthirsty fashion.
- The Slice Method remains active as long as the user pays [ 1 Stamina ] and [ 2% ] wear cost per post. When in use it permanently takes up the first of of the user's four allotted trick performance slots per post.
- This trick's active dashing trait will cost the user an additional [ 2 Stamina ] and 2% wear cost each time it's used.

▆ ▆

That punch drained all of her remaining emotional strength Maya had left. She'd been seen through, for the most part, and had all her insecurities mocked, and now she'd been made to physically strike one of the people she cared most about, it just took too much out of her.
Then , suddenly, she felt herself being lifted by her thighs and found herself looking down at ZJ. For a brief moment the world felt light and she felt like the storm around them had paused just for this moment, specifically a moment she'd seen in far too many romantic scenes in shows and movies (and pornos) where the man picked up the woman and she leaned down to kiss him.
"Z...Zane? What are you.."
And then...very suddenly she felt herself tilting, and her back hitting hard soapstone.
"Ow! ********> the blonde rolled onto her kneed and placed a hand on her back the way a stereotypical old person would as they hobbled along "That hurt you dickhead! Who slams a girl into Jesus, honestly?" Suddenly she perked up and sat back on her feet
"Wait...are you..back to normal now?" she hoped he was, he certainly sounded normal and she didn't want to go through more forced introspection.

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:05 am
User Image
User Image

"Of course it hurts. That was the intentions of it you idiot. I don't know what the ******** is going on. But to answer your question. Well, I not and never was normal. That's kind of obvious" he joked around before flopping down, finally feeling somewhat relaxed. "Still, I don't know how to really put it...Though... heh. I guessed I ruined a nice romantic moment" he joked again before looking at his arms and sighing. Well, that's going to make beating Mercy up in fighting games a little harder as just moving them, the air against the wounds stung. Sighing, he looked back down at Maya before he planted a kiss on her cheek. "Least you are safe and not dead that's good. Besides, your stomach seems more damaged than your back can ever be".

]

R.E.A.D → [350]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:00 pm

Noble Negative J3T
[]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
R.E.A.D → [283]

Tricks:
Road

→ {Bloody Fang l C}

Trick Pass

Custom Tricks
-→ Behemoth's Tail l C

Ring Around The Roses

Slice Method

▆ ▆

"Well the pain serves you right, jerk" Maya pouted a moment, rubbing the spot where her back struck the stone before freezing at the sensation of ZJ's lips on her cheek. Her fair skin quickly flushed red , causing her to make an attempt to cover her embarrassment with her hands , turning to face the city below them.
"I think.." she said once she'd finally calmed down "I'm the one who sort of ruined things. I rushed back to America after my business abroad and my therapy thinking I finally had the right state of mind to confess to you and when I saw you had a girlfriend I...got jealous. After the fight I kept thinking how I was going to tell you and...thought a place far from our everyday worries was the best idea so I kidnapped you and..I"m sorry"
She paused to touch the angry red patch of skin on her stomach and winced as she hissed from the pain. That would certainly not be something fun to deal with.
"I just..." she turned to look at him, fresh tears in her eyes "Almost every guy I've met outside my family has been shitty to me. They bullied me in school because I was Irish, not Japanese, and pulled my hair thinking I was wearing a wig. Every guy in my adult life looks at me like I'm just something to make money or they want me for my looks, but not you." she inched closer, hands on her knees and clenching her skirt "To you I wasn't just a girl with a pretty face, I was a girl with aspirations and fears and insecurities and you treated me like I was anyone else. You were good enough to me to be an a*****e out of concern , you talked me through my biggest issues and convinced me that I was capable of being more than just a monster...and that means more to me than you know, and even Auntie Fel thinks you might have feelings for me too when she hers how you talk to e and act around me. So I thought..." her voice broke as her tears flowed more freely "I thought that when I came back I was sane and stable enough that I could confess to you and maybe just maybe, you'd give me a chance, but I find you're with her. WHY?!"

Maya barked the last word, sounding half angry and half heartbroken, staring into ZJ's eyes before her fierce golden eyes shifted back to their normal blue hue, and she leanf forward, gripping his shirt with her ear against his chest. Like before she feebly banged against his chest with one fist, not out of anger or a desire to inflict pain, but frustration.

"Why?" she asked again, her shoulders heaving with sobs "Why couldn't you have waited just a little longer?"

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:18 pm
User Image
User Image

"It serves me right? A lot of things would serve me right if Karma got the best out of me. But ehh. ******** it? What's even the point of it all?" he questioned looking at the woman cower away as if she seen a ghost or ZJ was just super embarrassing? He wasn't sure why she was so afraid? She has received a more better kiss before I am sure. Just like the writer of this probably has a little more impressive grammar lessons too. But it doesn't matter. Not right now anyways. When she turned to face the city, he just lazily sat there. What was she up to A monologue..Damn.. Just why? "There's no need to be sorry about the basic human emotion. Jealousy is a thing. Still, if I say I don't wanna do something. There's obvious reasons for that. I can't even fully take a break here in Rio because I have to deal with you three." he confessed, looking at her stomach and the damage that was done to it. That was going to leave a mark badly. The rain was annoying. He would of offered his shirt, but it was drenched along with himself. Why one part of Rio rains and the other part doesn't? He wasn't sure. Still, she would continue and that meant ZJ had to finally figure out what to do on the situation. She got some parts right. He did have concerns for her, but lets be honest, ZJ was just an a*****e to be an a*****e. Either way, he had no answer. Why couldn't he have waited a little longer? he didn't even know what he was waiting on. He was suppose to wait on her? He didn't? When was this? He wasn't going to answer. Not yet. It was best not say anything. The Chitoge situation was... an interesting turn of events. It wasn't mutual attraction per say that caused the relationship. "Maya stop all that crying. There's enough water with all this rain. Why make more? Look. I possess no answer to that question. It just sort of happened. I didn't have a magic letter saying, Maya will be back please hold. Among other things. Ahghhh, he hated when women cry. At least, in situations like this where he couldn't ignore it. ."Chitoge told me something during our talks earlier. She wants me to tell you and Mercy to chill out. Back off. Stop the flirting. That I would be with her and you two need to tone it down and back off. So we reboot our relationship. So. From me to you Maya. I am telling you . To calm down. Chill and think. Stop being upset. Stop sounding defeated. We can't talk if you just going to cry the whole time" he explained. He didn't do what she requested. He wasn't going to tell her to back off? Instead, he would look her in the eyes and smirked. "Lets regroup and just have fun on our vacation Maya. No need to stress so much. I wanna have fun while we are here. " he would wrap an arm around the lower waste, keeping her close to him. He just wanted her to calm down from the emotional high and become stable. Even if he had to literally hold her for hours. He still needed to go talk to Mercy which hopefully not as dramatic and just fun video game fighting fun. He would lift her by her thighs again and would start moving, his grip holding on as stable as he could. "Hold tight" he whispered. They needed to head home. Honestly. Maybe his mind was made up now. "Ironically. Reminds me. I still need figure out a place to stay and sleep after I smash Mercy in Tekken" It was just a random after thought out loud. He, would hold Maya tighter. He could tell, either it was the situation with Chitoge, the fight, or both that really got to her.

]

R.E.A.D → [350]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Noble Negative J3T
[]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
R.E.A.D → [283]

Tricks:
Road

→ {Bloody Fang l C}

Trick Pass

Custom Tricks
-→ Behemoth's Tail l C

Ring Around The Roses

Slice Method

▆ ▆

So Chitoge wanted to try to rekindle a relationship that was, admittedly pretty rocky to begin with , and demanded he tall Maya and Mercy to back off. The thought made Maya's eyes flash gold for a brief moment before she felt herself being embraced by ZJ. The anger seemed to melt away as she hugged him back, feeling at peace even as she was lifted again.
"You can stay with me...if you want" she mumbled "I have a suite at the big hotel on the beach "

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Maya would continue rolling as he would jump down from arm as he would think of something in his head. He knew she cared dearly for him. It was obvious. Literally, her body was sacrificed over this whole situation. Of course, there are other things involving it which the details we just scoot over and don't talk about. "You could of moved on, but yo didn't" he whispered. This was a sympathetic feeling he had. However, there was something else that was troubling him. What would come from this situation. There was no true winning in this situation. Now was it? Making it to the bottom of the statue, he would sit at the base, Maya still in his arms as he would look her into the eyes. "Sorry it had to come to this" he whispered,
                                                    He didn't really have words. "But, it's that time you wanted right? No Chitoge.
                                                    No anyone. " He would then move his hands to her lower back. Yeah he was attempting to see if he was actually going to get some play. Yes they just fought. No he didn't care. He worry about the repercussions of his actions when the time comes. "You have me all to yourself Maya. Should we really waste this?" he questioned, a soft kiss against her neck. The trap, the bait he set out to bring her in.

]

R.E.A.D → [350]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:41 pm

Noble Negative J3T
[]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
R.E.A.D → [283]

Tricks:
Road

→ {Bloody Fang l C}

Trick Pass

Custom Tricks
-→ Behemoth's Tail l C

Ring Around The Roses

Slice Method

▆ ▆

Maya blinked, barely able to believe what she was hearing. After that big fight , and with the injuries they were both sporting, he still wanted her?

She stared at him in stunned silence for several moments before roughly tackling him to the ground and planting a long loving kiss on his lips.
"Stop talking" she growled as she undid the knot holding her skirt on her hip, letting it fall around them before stripping her top off and baring her soft, perky globes to him before laying her head on his chess, tearing at his shirt with her teeth.
"I've been waiting on this for over a year, now take your pants off and make me a woman before I make you one!"
It was pretty clear that the sadness and frustration had all but left Maya, leaving her with a ferocity and hunger she didn't often show. With low growls she forcibly stripped ZJ of his clothes before removing the last of hers and straddled him, every inch of her toned muscle and luscious, soft curves on display until, with a gasp and pained wince, she gave herself to him.
Ignoring the slight scent of blood filling her nose Maya set to work rocking, swiveling , and lifting her hips in every way she'd seen in the countless porn videos she'd watched on her many lonely nights, all the while gasping and whimpering into ZJ's ear, showering him with kisses and rough but affectionate bites until she reached that glorious peak of ecstacy where she brought her head to Zj's shoulder and bit down hard enough to draw blood as she let out a keening wail. The whole of her body quaked and trembled inside and out, gradually slowing until she was panting on top of ZJ , twitching occasionally as she gasped.

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:56 pm
User ImageKarina Ellysion

Karina listened to him a little amused. So, the lizard wasn't exactly an allowed by but he got it in anyways. "I guess you are more resourceful or persuasive than you look?" She stated, her head tilted in slight curiosity. He didn't exactly seem like he was a very outgoing and talktative type? Then again he was in the middle of Brasil and probably in an unfamiliar situation. Not every adapted quickly. Taking the sun hat off her head she took a few sips from her drink before continuing. "What brings you to Brasil'?" She questioned.

As of late it wasn't exactly in her nature to pry, but she was trying to recover a bit of her old self. She was missing things, she new it. Things she had prevented herself from feeling or being for years. It was normal for change to occur, but to have all of her past self wipped away wasn't very realistic. She need to find a balance between the new on the old.

With: Hunsi
Noble Negative J3T

[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas