Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
[OVA] Ipanema Beach (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:47 am
User Image

Road: Ring Road
Allias: Composer of Creation
Shadow: Mother of dark young, Shub-Niggurath

Mercelinda "Mercy" Cross

R.E.A.D.... Acc: [50] || Str: [60] || Sta: [40] || JMP: [20] || AT: [40] || ATW: [0%]
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝Make a merciful cross joke and I will tase you....❞

╔══════════════════════╗

Mercy smiled as the tekken match started Asuka was starting on the attack from the get go. Mercy hand's quickly touching the buttons for various combination attacks and wouldn't let up as she talked. "Trust me when I say I don't have the energy to throw myself anymore. Having three babies really takes it out of you for that stuff." She joked patting her stomach after getting some distance from Jin before going back to the attack.
She'd multitask and play, listening, and playing the game as she continued after hearing his whisper. "Trust me... Liking you for you took some time.
You didn't really make a good first impression. However we grew up together, challenged each other, and now we are here. Like the start of a bad joke.... hear the one about the "player" and the "pregnant chick" at the arcade?"
She said illustrating a point before laughing before getting serious.
"It took a long time buy I peeled the layers to know the real you... and you influenced me too... if not for you I'd be a military grade book worm at my dads base fixing the machines there." When he asked for advice she looked and thought for a few seconds still furiously hitting buttons as she smirked, "well first I'd say dodge this throw." She said doing Asuka damaging grapple attack which gave him a half second to get out of it. "Second to take a breath in and enjoy a few of the snacks I brought. I can almost hear your stomach growling" She said as two bits of fun advice however she'd move asuka back a bit as her sapphire blue eyes locked on his. "however my biggest piece of advice is quite simple. For a bit stop overthinking with your brain, stop letting instinct take control with your "lower self," don't listen to whoever is in your head.... and listen to your heart and your ATs for awhile and if you do, knowing you you'll pull through without regrets." She said turning back to the game. "As for my bluntness it's because of a simple reason. A reason I honestly think Chitoge and Maya have forgotten in all this.... If i were to put you on a pedestal and idolize you. You'd be out of reach for the simplest of gestures. Such as..." She said stopping the game for a few to make her point as she held Zj's hand. "things like holding hands... holding, kissing, etc... can only be done if your side by side. Not when the one you love on a pedestal higher then you." She said giving a smile as she looked at the game. Going back to the fight she was probably going to lose this match cause of all that but she wanted to say it and he asked.

╚══════════════════════╝
❝Time to see what theme song your ATs and ride will sing for me.❞
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
TUs: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

User Image

Mercy's Swimsuit: With Dress // Without dress// $: 50.00

{OOC: }

Quote:

Quote:

Noble Negative J3T

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:15 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK o c h ixx

Accel.: 40    Strength: 100    Stamina: 20
  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Jump: 10    Air Time: 55

It had always felt so wonderful to have Mil along with her. Her towering figure making Kochi look like some sort of strange short fantasy race that was the Asian physical description. The two walked towards the beach as the brainwashed lover was assualted with more loving nicknames for her. She gave a blush and did her best to hide it from Mil which went as well as it sounded. The gilded box still rested in her right hand. She swallowed hard and decided to barrel through it. There was no going back now. Kochi turned to face Mil and took her by the hands before making a pained face. God it hit to be doing things like this.

"Otrera. And Mil if she's in there." Kochi began, taking a moment to try and compose herself which utterly failed. She looked into her lover's cross shaped eyes and just started to blurt out whatever came to mind. <******** it. Look, we both love one another. You two are the gorgeous thing I'll ever manage to get in my life. Every day we spend together is, uh, a day I want to remember until the old age makes me forget. But then I'll still remember." An awkward pause to silently vent her frustration out at not being as romantic as she had wished. Kochi brought Mil close before raising the box to her eye level. "I love you. A lot. A hell of a lot. This is one ******** up world we found each other in. You were raised by a psychopathic immortal old woman and forced through hell. I can't remember who I am or what I've done. This whole town is going to continue and try and kill us and with you by my side, I think it's not fair for anyone who wants to ******** with us." Kochi made another attempt at a smile as she flicked open the box to reveal a ring. If Otty's eyes were keen enough, they could make out an engraving reading "Otty and Mil". "Do you wanna stick with me and see what other s**t we can get ourselves into?"

.xREAD: 170 xxxx Rank: C xxxx Team: N/A xxxx Profile Here

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:23 pm
User Image
User Image

as the game started, Mercy always started out with that full on assault with Asuka and he was prepared for that with a series o high and low blocks. He was playing the patient game. "Not like you need to throw yourself at all really" he quipped back watching as Asuka got some distance, so he . made jin charge at her. "I care not about first impressions or what people think about me. You and I both know this already. It's no secret. I aint going to lie and say I'm the easiest person to deal with cause I know I am not" he explained, going for a charge attack. he laughed a little at the joke. It was funny indeed. "I'm not that influential. I don't think that at least. I mean.Being a military book worm wouldn't sound so bad. You wouldn't be pregnant. At least." He responded tapping a few buttons before barely dodging the grapple and punishing it with a swift 3 hit combo. He would shake his head, even though she was correct on that point. "Ill be fine. Not really too hungry" he was trying not to fall into the trap. Even though, it probably wasn't a trap. Still a trap. But she was making some good points. He couldn't disapprove it "It happens. You are right. " he would admit. The hand holding was touching. It ******** him up as well cause he truly didn't know what to do. He was going to win the match but his phone run and he looked at it, causing him to get k.o. But he would text back. "sorry sweetie. It's my sister. Apparently our dad went on a rampage. I don't know the full details to be honest." he explained before he planted a kiss on her cheek. "Round two? No more distractions. Just need beat your a**" he explained with a smirk before putting an arm around her . She was right. She never put him as a god. Just as a person. .

]

Air Trek Wear: 8%
R.E.A.D → [350]
→ Acceleration: [100] [130]
→ Strength: [150] [175]
→ Stamina: [100] [125]
→ Jump: [0]

Trick History: (by posts)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Str [210] (TU: 20) Accl [235] (TU:20) Sta [150] (TU: 10) Jmp [27] ArT[215.5]

Theme // Swimsuit

"I do not have time to waste..."

Mil stared at her for a moment as Kochi cam to a stop. She raised a brow curious as to what it was she needed, her blue hair now red to signify Mil was in control. She was quiet for a bit though the crosses were still active since Otrera was still awaken. Thy were quiet the entire speech, with Mil not changing her expression the entire time until Kochi revealed the ring.

She was quiet for a moment before directing her eyes at Kochi, letting the silence pass for a moment before she bean to tear up, however she was also starting to laugh, covering her mouth a bit "Kochi...that was...." she looked off to the side "Simultaneously the least romantic proposal...the sweetest one possible." she said throwing her arms around her giving her a giant kiss.

She smiled "Of course I'll marry you." she said clinging to her "I know that probably hurt you to do, but the fact you did it makes me happier than you could possibly know right now.....but you will find out later." she chuckled, keeping herself buried. Mil was still crying though parts of her hair were blue as though she got highlights which meant Otrera & Mil was both doing the same thing.

"....Honor waits for no one."

Class: S
Road: Parsia
Record: 8W - 3L
Cash: $10206.50
Current Word Count: 0000
Total Word Count (Since 5th update): 0000
Move List:

Items:

[B-Rank Necklace] Shocker!

Effects: Upon direct contact with the wearer, the attacker's treks get shorted out and they can only perform two (2) tricks for the next two (2) post. The necklace needs four (4) post to recharge.
A gift from Req Co to Millennia Ainsworth after her very shameful run in with the New York Police Department. It's a simple choker that is embedded with a small electromagnetic amplifier. This amplifier pulls upon her natural electric charge she generate from her body as she moves, storing it in the choker. When turned on, it amplifies her body's electric charge one hundred (100) fold, causing treks to short and slower movement if anyone comes in contact with her body.
]

Ooc:

Neryem

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kuro sighed happily as he felt Neva apply the sunscreen to his back for him while he relaxed with her. The vacation was such a good idea, but when he felt the rumbling, the boy opened one eye to look over to where the fight was taking place. Honestly. Even on vacation people couldn't relax. Once Neva finished, Kuro would lay next to her and simply lay there before his arm wrapped around her waist to keep her close, "Let's go tomorrow. Today I just want it to be our time." He said happily before kissing her cheek.

(Money: $736.88 )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:56 am
User Image

Road: Ring Road
Allias: Composer of Creation
Shadow: Mother of dark young, Shub-Niggurath

Mercelinda "Mercy" Cross

R.E.A.D.... Acc: [50] || Str: [60] || Sta: [40] || JMP: [20] || AT: [40] || ATW: [0%]
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝Make a merciful cross joke and I will tase you....❞

╔══════════════════════╗

Mercy looked at him and the screen as she rubbed her stomach. She listened intently before putting in her two cents as he mentioned she wouldn't be pregnant. "I think your mistaken about something." She commented looking down at her stomach, "sure being pregnant isn't ideal, but that's because I couldn't control the circumstance." She said blushing a bit continuing to rub getting lost in the feeling as she continued her statement. "sure the weight is against me, I look like a whale, and I'm constantly craving something with honey. however... I don't hate or regret it. The first time I felt them kick.... it sorta clicked for me, there is life in there... three little lives."
She cooed before snapping out of her maternal moment. Giving Zj a bright smile and a blush when he kissed her cheek and put his arm around her blue eyes looked confident. She was a bit worried for Ruka but right now it was her time so she'd want to enjoy it a bit more before something happened.
"Beat my a**... tell you what you pull that off and I'll cook your meals for the the entire week." She grinned getting ready to put the quarter in only to drop it and hold her stomach. "though give me a sec... these three want a little attention," she finished as the three Daisetsu babies decided to fuss in her stomach not wanting their father to get all the attention

╚══════════════════════╝
❝Time to see what theme song your ATs and ride will sing for me.❞
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
TUs: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

User Image

Mercy's Swimsuit: With Dress // Without dress// $: 50.00

{OOC: }

Quote:

Quote:

Noble Negative J3T

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

Legion Of Oreos

Loyal Werewolf

14,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:25 am
Noble Negative J3T

User Image
User Image

۞ MOOD ▬ ❝ Joyful,nervous ۞ LOCATION ▬ ❝ Kareoke ۞ COMPANY ▬ ❝ Husni, pretty girl..crazy lizard

She was within a Karaoke bar.
                                          It was not somewhere that she thought she would end up, too young to drink the only hope she had was on vocals and even then she doubted her voice would carry a note as soundly as the woman who previously sang, stage fright, stage fright gripped her as a microphone was shoved into her hand as a brazilian male hauled her up onto the stage and shoved a microphone into her hand signing her to sing " i..i can't..." she said meekily. Her heart thudding in her chest she looked into the audience to see a familiar face (Husni) in the audience talking to a very pretty lady she knew it was him due to the Iguana's cold stare making the hairs on her neck prickle, as the music began her mouth opened and out came a sound she was not expecting from herself.
                                          singing seemed to come naturally to her even with her trembling legs, though her eyes steadied themselves on Husni , her boss, her landlord and--well was was he exactly their relationship was a weird one but she could not complain she got a job out of it and a bed to sleep besides his parents adored her which was more than what she could say about her own who were divorced these thoughts alone made her voice break on a emotional note as she watched him converse with the pretty woman, in mid song there was little she could do but sing her heart out and glance his way, of course the Iguana spotted her and was slithering her way full throttle as her eyes went wide in horror like a deer in headlights as it dived for her. Instinct at the ready she would get her hoodie ready to catch the crazy rebel of a lizard and scold it like a naughty child " Bad lizard baad what would daddy say?"

Out Of Cheesecake Crappy post is crappy

User Image
                                          █⋮ Cotton ,Toni
                                          █⋮ Ring:: C Rank
                                          █⋮ R.E.A.D - 170 (0)
                                          █⋮ → Acceleration: [50]
                                          █⋮ → Strength: [40]
                                          █⋮ → Stamina: [50]
                                          █⋮ → Jump: [30]
                                          █⋮
                                          █⋮ WEAR - 0%
                                          █⋮ WORD COUNT -
                                          █⋮ TRICKS IN USE - N/A

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:25 pm
User Image
User Image

"Hmmm. So you more can accept the fact that you are pregnant more than anything. That's. Lovely in a way. Honestly. It's just I hate the situation. The circumstances couldn't be controlled no. But I bet it be way better than the situation. I think it safe to say you fell in love with the idea of carrying life. Even if it is half of mines. I don't know. I just feel sorry for the whole thing. I know it technically wasn't our doing. It still suckish. But 3 lives. That is true." he had to agree to disagree. He didn't like it, but he loved what it could produce. He wasn't looking forward to the whole being a father thing. She would lay out an offer. A week of home cooked meals and all he has to do is win in Tekken? ******** yes he was going to take it. That's less cooking he has to do. More time he could be lazy. Like a dream come true. "Alright you are on." he would comment. She would take a pause. The little ones were giving her trouble. While this was occurring, he would text back Ruka. While the other hand was rubbing Mercy's stomach.

Text Ruka: Whoa? Daddy really went off What the hell is exactly going on there. You know you always permitted to stay with me when things are bad.

]

Air Trek Wear: 8%
R.E.A.D → [350]
→ Acceleration: [100] [130]
→ Strength: [150] [175]
→ Stamina: [100] [125]
→ Jump: [0]

Trick History: (by posts)

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:03 pm
User Image

Neva Cardenas

Neva blushed as Kuro kissed her cheek. "Okay. I am fine with us going tomorrow. I'd rather spend the day with you too." Being wrapped in his arms. made her feel protected. It made her feel wanted. Staring into his eyes, she just went for it. Planting a kiss to his lips, she hoped it would be returned. They had kissed on the Ferris Wheel after the professed to each other, but that was months ago. She was praying that his vacation would take them to the next level in their relationship.

OCC:

User Image

"I plan to paint the world with the colors of the wind."

Lather road stats
R.E.A.D → [268]
→ Acceleration: [100]
→ Strength: [90]
→ Stamina: [60]
→ Jump: [18]
→ Air Time: 54 secs.
Angel-Kami-Sama

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:25 pm

Legion Of Oreos
[]

Noble Negative J3T
[]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Maya MacGrady ¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝
R.E.A.D → [283]
→ Acceleration: [ 96]
→ Strength: [ 73]
→ Stamina: [ 79 ]
→ Jump: [20]
→ Air Time: 45

Stamina: 70
AT Wear: 33 / 100

Tricks:
Road

→ {Bloody Fang l C}
-------► The true masterpiece of the Bloody Road starts with the most basic production of the Bloody Fang, taking off in many different directions from there. First and foremost, the user's aggressive run is taken to a level where they hold mastery over the specific "Zero-Max-Zero (0-100-0)" principle. The user will combine both speed and strength to force max acceleration before stunting the 'dash' process required to build such. Following, the user releases the built up braking heat within a powerful kick forward. The inertial energy follows the trend of a single, wide, crescent kick before taking the shape and being shot outwards with the force of an immense shock wave. Being such an immense accumulation of energy, this trick is said to cut the atmosphere upon production

-----→{ Bloody Roll Soul 1800° l D }
-------► Despite being the basis trick for the aggressive run of a Bloody Rider, this technique requires quite a bit of work to perform for those just starting out. The rider generally does this technique by 'riding' on another, forcing their treck engine to max torque build. Between generating braking heat, speeding kicks, and skin-made traction, this move causes quite a bit of damage. Moderate to severe to be more precise. The Bloody Roll Soul 1800° may not involve the actual 'meat' of the Bloody Road, but the carnage and acrobatic feats make for quite the flesh tearing start. This fully offensive technique is signified by a thin spiral of blood coiling out from the unlucky victim's body. As well, heated tread marks similar to those found from a peel out are left engraved on the target's body. This is a D Class trick.

Trick Pass

Spiral Spin Wallride 999 Sidewinder
This is a melee-based variation of the Spinning Wallride Overbank 1800, made for close to mid-ranged combat. The user makes use of whatever walls, ceilings, or flooring a room or space can provide for them, confusing the enemy with extremely swift wall hopping and riding maneuvers. The user will propel them self up a wall with the natural corkscrew crouch but may alter the maneuver by springing and inverting their body to continue the run along another surface without any loss of gathered momentum. This accumulates into a range of stunted, chaotic, run maneuvers that give the impression the user is highly focused on aerial and jump based attacks. Contrary to this belief, the constant change in surfaces is a sign of surface/ground based rider skill. The user can easily perform punch or kick based melee strikes but also has the option of throwing all the gathered force in their run into one volatile, unexpected, slam with the legs or entire body.

→ Spinning Wallride Overbank 1800 l F
-------► Using this technique, Storm Riders rapidly propel themselves up a wall using a series of push-offs and spins to keep up momentum. This gives riders the ability to overcome walls thought impossible with a straightforward jump, and may even save them from falling.

-----→ Super Stride IV Sonic Boom l F
-------► This basic ground technique is used for evasion in a run as well as a manner of striking enemies on either side of the user with ease.
The trick is usually practiced by criss crossing bottles or cans, performing rudiment 'Karaoke' styled feet transitions with the skates at top speed. The result is the ability to zig zag in short bursts to the left and right, able to veer with at least a seven foot distance between each strides beginning and end point. This allows the user to evade incoming projectiles of small size or maneuver to melee attack enemies in rapid succession. Ducking, spinning, and crouching are common variations of movements for this trick. This is a valuable asset to the rider's vocabulary, no doubt.

Custom Tricks
-→ Behemoth's Tail l C
-------► The trick employs the usage of a high speed run that is abruptly halted to create deadly results. The rider first builds up inertial energy within their run. Leaning toward the ground, the user will place their palm(s) on the ground. The rider will follow up by swinging their leg out, meanwhile using the other one for control as they allow their body to be swept up in a sharp U-turn. The abrupt one hundred eighty degree spin is swiftly followed by a large, wide, horizontal fang. Continuous uses of the technique will short out the rider's air treks, due to the strain the trick provides, without the use of the Fang regalia. The sheer force of the trick is capable of rending concrete, shredding clothes, and inflicting lacerations.
-If the user's speed is 75+, the force of the two AT's creating the one fang make it vibrate violently. Even missing, the attack can distort the wind around an opponent causing them to lose balance/mobility mid-air and cause them to drop back down to earth or can be used to disrupt a wind based attack

Ring Around The Roses
Performing a pirouette à la seconde briskly. The user drags the fang into a complete ringlet around them that bursts seconds after it's performance. The attack appears like a small halo of compressed air before spreading outwards in the traditional fashion of a fang's shock wave; losing it's slice ability but maintaining it's force, capable of throwing riders down and bruising. Delivered at a moderate distance from the user. It's proven effective against short to mid ranged techniques and valuable against projectiles or blasts.

Slice Method
More so a skill or temporarily employed run style, the Slice Method is the Bloody Road variation of the generally accessible Gladius Method. The Slice Method is simply the ability of the Bloody Rider to apply their 'slice' mechanic mid-run. Riders using this method perform short ranged dashes at top speed but do not stunt the dashing process in the least. This, in combination with their already volatile riding style, breeds a very basic cutting effect. Without any actual shock wave production the user can give shallow cuts and slices to objects and people. This run method involves the user taking advantage of their A-T's afforded mobility to attack continuously and at top speed, changing paths and evading with little need for braking until they wish to apply the cutting effect; said effect is the result of streaking the A-T's wheels across the intended surface while braking. The momentary lapse in wheel rotation and speed combine to create the flesh slitting cut. The Bloody Rider has potential to deliver several lacerating attacks in tandem, all of which appear to onlookers as streaking limbs. Unlike most run methods this one requires the full body to work efficiently. Acrobatic, agile, movements with near perfect center of balance control dictate how well the rider can move when using this technique. A well rounded rider could even apply this run style for aerial combat, traversing the air in their own bloodthirsty fashion.
- The Slice Method remains active as long as the user pays [ 1 Stamina ] and [ 2% ] wear cost per post. When in use it permanently takes up the first of of the user's four allotted trick performance slots per post.
- This trick's active dashing trait will cost the user an additional [ 2 Stamina ] and 2% wear cost each time it's used.

▆ ▆

"There's a fire, starting in my heart"

The sudden vocals over the speaker caused a hush to go over most of the bar as the patrons turned to face the woman on stage with a hood pulled low over her eyes and a single thick braid draped over her shoulder. Unfortunately for her, despite the natural melodic tone to her voice, she'd started a few bars too early and had to wait for the music to fully kick in.
"There's a fire, starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark"

She continued singing and though she was clearly not an expert singer, it was pretty clear she had some experience under her belt and a bit of natural talent.

The crowd murmured amongst themselves and began clapping and stomping rhythmically in time to the beat as Maya continued singing.
"The scars of your love remind me of us"
Still keeping in practiced time with the music, Maya pulled out her phone and , without looking, opened her facebook app and began a live broadcast with both Mercy and ZJ tagged (along with several family members and her manager) while she held the phone out with the camera focused on her, though she still kept her eyes hidden.
"We could have had it aaaa-aa-aallll" Her throat flexed as she projected her voice outward .
She continued singing, stomping her heel in time to the count, all the while recording from her phone, occasionally switching between the cameras to show the clapping crowd and herself until she finished , drawing out the last note for a half count and givign a shallow bow to the cheering bar goers.

"Being crazy has its benefits"...

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:17 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK o c h ixx

Accel.: 40    Strength: 100    Stamina: 20
  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Jump: 10    Air Time: 55

The silence was deafening as she could only stare back at Mil with a weak smile. She finally showed some kind of response as Kochi pouted as she began to laugh and feel rejected for her little proposal. Mil finally spoke up and spoke up about her entire sentence, though she still was sore about getting laughed at. As Mil concluded her thoughts, they embraced one another and shared a passionate kiss. Kochi pressed into Mil and eagerly waited the answer that she had been hoping to hear for quite some time. The answer that made her heart skip a beat. "R-Really? Awesome!" The female said, kissing Mil once more for several seconds, tiptoeing so she could actually reach Mil's face. That part about finding out what she meant about how Mil had felt was enticing but that was for more closed doors, along with a brief rest period. "I love you both so much. I'll try not to snap and force you to brutally murder me." The brain charger finished and simply enjoyed the moment that they had shared. To have known Mil for a year and their escapes quickly follow suit after learning of each other's secrets, it certainly was a pretty good life for her so far. Sure, maybe she couldn't remember half of it, but it was worth something with Mil by her.

.xREAD: 170 xxxx Rank: C xxxx Team: N/A xxxx Profile Here

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:09 am
~Husni~

In the middle of conversation he felt something odd. Like another familiar presence was nearby. This was only confirmed by the simple fact that his Iguana would storm full speed ahead from his shoulders towards the woman which was causing this disturbance. One would think he would already know that there was another person. She was singing after all? Here was the thing, he didn't really listen or followed suit. He didn't pay attention that much when he was in the house. In all honesty, he probably didn't pay attention at all. Though the voice did seem familiar, he rather not assume things. Looking at the Iguana attacking the woman he would blink several times before looking at Toni. He didn't even stop the Iguana attack. "Daddy would just tell it to not attack people so frequently.", he would then look at Toni with a weird quizzical look, "Parents kicked you out of the house too?"

The First step to true harmony is through ranquility
t
OOC: short but u know

Ring Road Stats

R.E.A.D → 253
Stamina Used:

Legion Of Oreos

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Legion Of Oreos

Loyal Werewolf

14,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:13 am
User Image
User Image

۞ MOOD ▬ ❝ Joyful,nervous ۞ LOCATION ▬ ❝ Kareoke ۞ COMPANY ▬ ❝ Husni, pretty girl..crazy lizard

There was something from a voice that caused her to pause and look up.
                                          Brushing the strands from her face she would look at Husni as the Iguana now wrestled with her hoodie, so he didn't stop the attack but encouraged it? her cheeks pinking, her hair falling in front of her eyes, she meekly spoke to him " yeah well..y-your mum thought it would be good for you...said ..she said you should've taken your girlfriend with you ..so i was sent to see you" she would attempt to cover herself , the bikini she wore under the hoodie now being revealed and she had not worn something like a two piece before " i won't bother you if you don't want me too it's your holiday after all..but it is great to see you.."

User Image
                                          █⋮ Cotton ,Toni
                                          █⋮ R.E.A.D - 170 (0)
                                          █⋮
                                          █⋮ WEAR - 0%
                                          █⋮ WORD COUNT -
                                          █⋮ TRICKS IN USE - N/A

Noble Negative J3T
Crappy short sorry X.X

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:47 am
~Husni~

"I should of taken my girlfriend with me? I can't really take something that doesn't exist now can I? But I expect nothing less. Every single girl they see me around they always try hook me up with them. I think they are getting a little bit desperate at this point. I don't know. " he explained, looking as the Iguana was wrestling in the Hoodie and shaking his head. "That guy doesn't know when to chill." he would state with a smile smile before looking over at Toni. "You do look fairly cute today. I never said you was a bother. Just more a surprise you are here. Especially wearing something like this? I guess you taking the opportunity to try to leach onto a man and make him your husband? Probably a rich guy" he commented simply. He was running out of ideas on small talk to be honest. But it was interesting she took such an approach on attire. Then again, Husni was still clueless. Ironically enough, that's just women's beach fashion. Buch she did look cute.

The First step to true harmony is through ranquility
t
OOC: short but u know

Ring Road Stats

R.E.A.D → 253
Stamina Used:

Legion Of Oreos

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Legion Of Oreos

Loyal Werewolf

14,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:21 am
User Image
User Image

Toni looked at him. He had a point, seeing him with a girlfriend did seem weird in her head, that she really didn't know why she panicked with him talking to a girl or being vulnerable in her outfit around him. When his attention was drawn to the iguana she laughed lightly " He's kinda cute that way though.. i guess if you minus the claws..maybe he has a thing for rabbits?" probably not since he always dived for her cover when she tried for sleep.
                                          " Desperate..? well i guess they must be.." she gave a look at him and blushed heavily " cute? well drink up the view.. i don't wear stuff like this all the time..to be honest if it was not so hot i could really go for a baggy shirt.., I'm glad i am not a bother but really is it okay to be here?" she asked and listened to him comment about her catching a rich guy " Seriously do you think my washboard tits would catch anything? i'm not exactly well endowed in looks or assets..besides i don't want a guy for wealth ..there's gotta be more to it.. like common interests, attraction..i guess that means little to you but i do have standards.. " she pouted " so uhm I thank you..you look good too.you should show off your body more you are quite the looker though you are still stiff you should try to relax, and i'm not expecting to become your girlfriend or for you to take me out on dates.. i know it's not your thing i've learnt that one fast enough" as the talked it seemed the Iguana had calmed down some and poked its head out of a sleeve causing Toni to laugh and look at Husni again. " as for husbands i am 17 i don't see that happening unless its a shotgun wedding. though i don't see my parents all that much together.. my dad would flip if i did not finish my education first"

User Image
                                          █⋮ Cotton ,Toni
                                          █⋮ R.E.A.D - 170 (0)
                                          █⋮
                                          █⋮ WEAR - 0%
                                          █⋮ WORD COUNT -
                                          █⋮ TRICKS IN USE - N/A