Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply み[} Jigen Arena
Suna Tournament Observation Stand. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
Taylor instinctively flinched when Sonyo approached him and placed a hand on his shoulder. She was an unknown, and he was still jumpy from the fight he had against his best friend. He could tell that there was honesty when she said that he did not have to be afraid, but experience has taught him otherwise. Still, the woman asked for a name, and Taylor had manners. "Taylor Childe, Ma'am." He said as he was guided to the chair. He sat down and keenly watched her. Although he was still in a lot pain, he still was ready to leap away in case she turned out to want to harm him. After all, despite everything his opponent dished out, he was still able to get her to the point of losing. In his heart he knew that he could have advanced to the next round. Zhi was passed out, and all he needed to do was stand up and claim the victory. And yet, the fact that his opponent fought so hard for her win was all he truly needed. He won one round of this tournament, so even though his body was a wreck, his soul was at peace. All the same, Horus stood on top of the glass ceiling from the outside and looked down at Taylor in the chair. He twisted his head left and right in order to keep track of the boy. If this girl did anything to his partner, then he would not hesitate to strike.

Taylor
Chakra: 318
Stamina: 248
Techniques Used:
Stats:
Strength: Genin ll Fortitude: Genin ll Speed: Genin +1 ll Reflexes: Genin +1
Passives:
Electric Resistance Training: E-ranked
One with the Chain: E-ranked
Minor Control: D-ranked
Pivot: C-ranked
Quick Step: B-ranked
Horus
Chakra: 348
Stamina: 413
Techniques Used:
Body flicker: D-ranked
Strength: Genin ll Fortitude: Genin ll Speed: Genin ll Reflexes: Genin
Passives:

OOC: Someone.... please heal this broken boy.
Hurrak

I Tortured Sleep I

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Muscles taut, eyes watching her every move, defensive manerisms; this kid was scared. Oh god, had he been here when she went on her rampage? Did he see her, was he one of the people in the hospital when she destroyed it? There were so many faces, so many injured people she couldn't remember any of them and... Sonyo took a deep breath, shaking her head. "It's nice to meet you, Taylor. May I ask why you're so on edge? If you don't feel like answering, that's okay. I just want to know anything that might let me help you." That day was behind her, she would move past it-- she had to. She raised her hands up so that Taylor could see her every movement; sudden movements, hidden hands, doing things without permission. Sonyo was taught in her basic Medical classes how to deal with patients like this. The image of the scared little girl who wasn't scared nor little nor actually hurt popped in to her mind.

"I'm going to use Shindan-- Diagnosis --now, it's going to be a glowy aura around my hands. I'm going to use it to check your head, to make sure your brain jello didn't get knocked around too bad. Is that alright with you?" She didn't move, didn't even shift her weight as she stood in front of the kid. She patiently waited for his answer, more than aware of the giant bird ready to swoop feathery justice upon her should she make any wrong moves. Bird were pretty, but scary, and damn were beaks sharp.

User Image
❖┇ Chakra :: 575 // 575 x ❖┇ Stamina :: 360 // 360 x ❖┇ Dorai :: 0 // 80 x ❖┇ Ryo :: 9,202 x ❖┇ AC :: 22,825
❖┇ Hyouton x ❖┇ Fuuton / Suiton x ❖┇ Chemist x ❖┇ Sunagakure
❖┇ Evergreen x ❖┇ Medic / Bloodline x ❖┇ B-Rank Chuunin

User Image

[ Click here for more information ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                  > All Hyōton users are capable of performing techniques with a single hand
                  > Hyōton ice is hard to break or melt [ 1 rank higher to break and equal rank to melt ]
                  > Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                  > Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with
                  > Girl with the Green Thumb: Halves the time of growing plants, even when using fertilizer.
                  > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                  > Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                  > Whirlwind Training: The user trains to be better suited to dealing with the shock of landing and training the muscles of their legs and arms. This makes for faster movement and stronger kicks, raising the base level of the user's speed by one descriptive rank per learned stage of this Style. These descriptive ranks cannot be drained by the techniques in this Style. [ Descriptives gained: Increased +1 ]

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                  Current Stats
                    Speed: Increased [ + 1 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: N/A [ +0 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
                    None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                    - Objectives
                    - Go
                    - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                  > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                    Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Azeiel the Risen
              NecroPlant
              Mattysandwich
              Quote:
              Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blue eyes shined with curiosity when Sonyo asked why he was so afraid. It was a simple question, but one not usually uttered. Taylor's eyes shifted to the side as he originally wanted to keep silent. When the woman said the words, "brain jelly", however, he chuckled. It was a funny phrase, which helped him feel more at ease. At that moment, however, his conscious brain recognized that the woman was trying to disarm his guard. Rather than fight it, he nodded to her request before he answered her original question. "Doctors are... scary." He admitted while refraining from eye contact. He hated using childish language, but despite the academy giving him a solid education, he lacked a real foundation because of his upbringing as a slave. "Medical ninjutsu is really scary. There are techniques which can make you immobile but still feel every sensation of pain. Then there are other techniques which make every nerve in your body feel like they're on fire. Finally, there are medical drugs which make you do things you never wanted to do. I'm sorry that looking at you is hard. I'll try not to move while you fix me." He stated. Now that he was here, he wondered why he even asked for medical ninjutsu since it scared him so. His only logical deduction was that despite his fear, he did still want to cheer on his friends. And he had to be in this area in order to support them. No matter what happened Taylor wanted to see Tetsuhiko and Zhi advance further. He only hoped the two wouldn't fight.

Taylor
Stamina: 278
Techniques Used:
Stats:
Passives:
Horus
Chakra: 378
Techniques Used:
Passives:

OOC:
Hurrak

I Tortured Sleep I

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:07 pm
User Image

User Image

A sigh of relief slipped from between sonyo's lips, and the young woman focused her chakra to her hands and got to work. She carefully placed her hands a few inches away from Taylor's head, focusing deep as her chakra tried to root out any faults that might be there. It would take a few seconds for her to find anything, but she had time. "Yeah, I can see how that can be scary. I remember when I was deciding in the academy what I wanted to be when I grew up. There weren't a lot of options for me, in O-... Where I was before, a lot of people hated me just for what I was. Not only was I a shinobi, but I had a bloodline that tied to Yukigakure. It was some time ago that Yukigakure fell, but pain and fear linger longer than any other emotion. The idea that I could hurt people scared me; who would want to hurt someone that way? I regret that I have to know those jutsu, the darker side of healing, but sometimes protecting the people you care about requires more of an... offensive state of mind no matter how badly you don't want it to."

This kid was scared beyond his wits, but still there he sat, doing what had to be done despite how scared he was. This kid was farther than she was at his age; her mom could barely make her sleep in the dark let alone go against her fears. "You're really brave Taylor. Make sure you use that bravery right, okay? It'll make you in to a good shinobi, someone who can protect the people who need it."

[ O. O. C :: I left the results of the diagnosis open for you. They are your injuries after all, I'll do that for the rest of the jutsu as well. It's like a game of "Pick how bad you're injured". ]

User Image
❖┇ Chakra :: 570 // 575 x ❖┇ Stamina :: 360 // 360 x ❖┇ Dorai :: 0 // 80 x ❖┇ Ryo :: 9,202 x ❖┇ AC :: 22,825

User Image

{ Passives + Additives }
                  > Hyōton ice is hard to break or melt [ 1 rank higher to break and equal rank to melt ]
                  > Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                  > Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with
                  > Girl with the Green Thumb: Halves the time of growing plants, even when using fertilizer.
                  > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                  > Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                  > Whirlwind Training: The user trains to be better suited to dealing with the shock of landing and training the muscles of their legs and arms. This makes for faster movement and stronger kicks, raising the base level of the user's speed by one descriptive rank per learned stage of this Style. These descriptive ranks cannot be drained by the techniques in this Style. [ Descriptives gained: Increased +1 ]

Current Stats
                    Speed: Increased [ + 1 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: N/A [ +0 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
                    None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                    - Objectives
                    - Go
                    - Here

> Shindan [ Diagnosis ] E-rank
                    The first step in treatment is understanding the problem. With this skill a shinobi uses their hands to carefully probe a patient for problems. This technique is preformed by kneeling over a patient and slowly running both hands over their body, looking for signs of injury that may not be visible to the naked eye. It can detect things such as internal injury, improper heart rate, non-apparent bone fractures, poisoning, and disease. A ninja of higher body rank has learned to use this technique to perform a rudimentary examination of a body to determine cause and time of death. A D - rank (Genin) using this skill takes several minutes of work to determine the nature of a problem, a C - ranked (Chuunin) takes less than a minute and a B - ranked (Jounin) requires only a few seconds.

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Azeiel the Risen
              NecroPlant
              Mattysandwich
              Quote:
              Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sonyo's diagnosis would reveal fractured bones in both arms, two broken ribs, a light concussion, and a lack of vitamin A. In addition, the open wounds on his arms, legs, elbows, and knees were visible, but surprisingly shallow. As he was being examined, Sonyo decided to reveal more about herself. The details she shared gave Taylor a better image of who she was. Like himself she was not a born resident of Suna. Like him, she was forced into a role not meant for them. She was trying to be open to him, but he didn't know how to respond to such honesty. So instead of trying to empathize with similar life experiences, horrors which his limited vernacular could not properly put into words, he just allowed her to talk. He only thought to speak when Sonyo said that his power could one day be used to defend others. "Thank you." He said softly. He finally worked up the strength to make eye contact with the woman treating his wounds. "I hope to protect everyone in this village. There are a lot of incredible ninjas in this village, all of them good. I want to help others get stronger, and protect them while they're still weak. Of course, I can't do that just yet while I'm still weak." He said with a chuckle. Despite how his journey began, Taylor's world is still full of joy and optimism. He felt the gift of life in his heart, and because of that he knew that he could get through anything.

Taylor
Techniques Used:
Stats:
Passives:
Horus
Chakra: 378
Techniques Used:
Passives:

OOC:
Hurrak

I Tortured Sleep I

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:01 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                x

As the fights concluded he was glad to see that his original assumption of the fighters character wasn't misplaced. Downing half of his ale he stepped away from the glass wall and returned to the main area. Passing by Kyoumei he smiled and placed the glass onto her table,"Drink up. It will make you feel better. Though it is good to see you, I thought you had given up on excising me." Patting her on the back he crossed the room to Ayame. Giving a polite bow he smiled briefly,"Good to see you sister. Though I am afraid that I must speak with you, in private, at your pleasure of course but I must stress how important it is." Bowing simply he turned on his heel and headed back across the way to his wife. Simply being in her presence brought a smile back to his face. Giving her a quick kiss on the cheek he placed his hand on the young mans shoulder. Bending at the knee he pushed the tail of his ninshuu cloak back and took a knee,"Dont confuse strength with power. True strength doesnt come from chakra but from," as he spoke he tapped the young man on his forehead over his heart,"Here, and here. You see, while the other gennin namely Masato and Susanoo showed power, you and my apprentice Sadayo showed me strength. Even though the two of you lost your contests of arms, you both showed me parts of your character I am deeply grateful to see. There is hope yet for this years gennin class. Tell me, why do you wish to learn from me?"

██
                                                    ██
                                                    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

[ o ] Chakra : : 2610 / 2610 x [ o ] Stamina : : 2610 / 2610 x [ o ] Sage : : 00 / 870 x [ o ] Ryo : : 71,300 x [ o ] AC : : 50,700 x
                                                    [ o ] Buki / Blood x [ o ] Jinchuriki x [ o ] A - Rank Jounin x [ o ] Suna x [ o ] Kaguya x [ o ] Ninshuu Sage xxx

[ Learn more information here ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                                                        > Iron resiliency: The user has gone through tough enough training, being roughed up and moved around in armor to understand what it feels like. The user's fortitude is mildly increased.
                                                        > Iron Disciple: The user, through hours of intense training in multiple bad scenarios, has learned the old saying of “to kill with one punch.” Because they do not want to find themselves outnumbered, or maybe for pure enjoyment sake, the user is able to hit with great intensity when striking a foe, focusing on tension, grounding, stability, and strength at the impact sight. The user's striking strength is mildly increased.
                                                        > Swift Foot: A well trained individual is usually faster than an untrained individual, and the practitioners of the Iron Fist understand this fact more than anyone. However, those of the Iron fist not only accomplish this boost of speed….they also do it in armor! The user is now unaffected by the additional weight of armor (to a logical limit), and when the user is out of armor, their body and technique speed is greatly increased at the loss of the protection. They are much more adept at bursting into action, going from standing to 100% in single moments. Conversely, the user can now perform these techniques without needing armor. Must relearn every technique at half the learning cost to perform techniques without armor to learn the different distances and timing of the techniques. Overrides restriction.
                                                        > True Belief: The user has meditated and trained long enough in this monk art to understand how important true belief is. By understanding the power of the spirit over the mind, and the mind over the body, the user has increased their stamina by sheer will power alone, as well as increased their toughness and durability. Increases Stamina by +25 for every style mastered.
                                                        > Satori [ Enlightenment ]: Meditation and spiritual exploration and understand yields interesting results. Due to the greater understanding of the self, the user is more aware of the connection between their mind, body and spirit, and how to utilize that connection. The user is now slightly more skilled at just about everything. Striking, blocking, moving, absorbing, and taking damage. The user's strength and fortitude is increased heavily.
                                                        > Offensive Style: Knife Stances: The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Speed of all Bukijutsu employing small arms is mildly increased.
                                                        > Offensive Style: Simple Play: With this training, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch. The user's reflexes are mildly increased.
                                                        > Trick Style: Knife Toss: The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision and is now able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. Confers a slight reflex bonus to the practitioner.
                                                        > Offensive Style: Artless Draw: The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash. Slightly increases the speed of strikes made when drawing a small weapon.
                                                        > Trick Style: Retreating Feet: The practitioner, already acquainted with many techniques in the style, has finally realized that with a little bit of personal training, they are able to increase the precision and speed at which they lift and press their feet. The practitioner's footsteps are rendered silent to all who do not have enhanced hearing, and the footsteps they leave in soft ground are shallow. This not only assists their ability to sneak up on people faster and quieter, but also helps when running from trackers.
                                                        > Trick Style: Blade’s Edge: The practitioner has developed an even greater sense of precision and is now able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the tip with ease. Additionally, some projectiles, such as shuriken or kunai, can be caught by their tip. Confers a slight increase to the user's reflexes.
                                                        > Offensive Style: Stepless: The practitioner has become so used to performing quick and silent steps that they scarcely realize that they themselves are moving. The user's speed and reflexes are mildly boosted.
                                                        > Offensive Style: Mistborn Stepping: Silent, swift, and sharp. The practitioner is able to creep about at a decent pace while making close to zero noise. While moving through an area where cover or some obscuring factor is present (buildings, people, fog, etc.), the practitioner gains a moderate bonus to speed and reflex.
                                                        > Skill: Multitasking: While the first two stages of the style revolve around the very basics of how to use a bow, the third stage incorporates the use multiple arrows into a more stylish way of battling. Mastery allows the user to simultaneously fire multiple arrows with any technique that does not specifically state otherwise, and allows the Arrow Creation technique to create up to three arrows at once with no increase in cost.
                                                        > Skill: Manipulation: Manipulating the bow itself is simple, but controlling the arrows is very difficult. Many enhancements can be made to arrows to give them different flight paths, but buying those kinds of arrows is expensive and making them is difficult, so a method was developed wherein the user can freely alter how an arrow flies without need for such trifles. During this training, the user practices firing arrows with abnormal hand positions. Reduces the Stamina cost of bow-related Bukijutsu techniques (including Formless Styles) by 10 Stamina, to a minimum of 5 Stamina.
                                                        > Skill: Adaptability: For the most part, the style thus far has focused on techniques to be used while stationary. However, this leads to many problems when fighting alone in situations that demand frequent movement. During this training exercise, the practitioner is to practice all known techniques while running, jumping, and maneuvering across a battlefield. After mastery, the user can align shots even while running and jumping.

Current Stats
                                                          Speed: Double Supremely Increased [ +12 ] xx Strength: Heavily Increased [ +4 ] xx Relfex: Double Supremely Increased [ +12 ] xx Fortitude: Supremely Increased [ +6 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                          None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                          - Objectives
                                                          - Go
                                                          - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

I Tortured Sleep I

Mattysandwich

XAyame_HatakeX

NecroPlant

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Nari mde hi way across the room to them and began speaking to taylor. She let him tke the reigns while she worked on fixing the boy physically. Making a simple handseal, Sonyo's hands began to glow again. "This is Chiyute, or Healing Hands. This'll make your wounds disappear, okay?" Once that she announced what she was doing she moved her hands to hover above Taylor's first set of skin lacerations and began to close them, mending the skin with chakra. She enjoyed helping people like this so much, showing them not everyone was bad, that she wasn't bad, that shinobi weren't bad. She didn't pay much attention to what her other half said, focused on her task. Each laceration only took a few seconds to heal, so she made quick work of them.

The fractures were the bad part-- Sonyo didn't know any bone mending jutsu. She had studied so little recently, and she didn't have her book that held notes on all the jutsu she wished to learn with her either. The female's face formed a scowl, there was nothing she could do for his broken ribs either. Broken ribs were tricky, and setting them required careful percision. She wouldn't be able to do that here, she would have to bring him to the hospital and do something about it there. She doubted he'd want to leave for now, however. The chuunin reached in to her pocket and pulled out a small box; a field first aid kit. She walked to the bar, then back, bringing a glass of water with her. From the box she pulled out a bottle, popped out one pill, and held it out to Taylor with the glass of water.

"You have some superficial fractures and a few broken ribs; sadly there's nothing I can do about that here with so limited supplies. But I can see that you don't want to leave, so take these. It'll stop the pain, bring it to a berable level. When the tournement is over I'll take you to the bunker and treat you better there, okay? The pain medication should also help with your concussion, just don't go swinging your head around suddenly or something."

From the corner of her eye, Sonyo glimpsed a fleeting shape. Shadowy fur, though the figure made no sound. Her head whipped towards the shape but there was nothing there, no one had been standing where she had seen the shadow and would anyone else had been looking where it once stood, they wouldn't see anything either. Sonyo's eyebrows knitted together in a look of confusion, was she going crazy? Was the stress and her own self-hatred finally driving her mad? She knew that Nari would most likely feel her anxiety, he would know something was up. The woman closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and decided to not talk about whatever it was that she just saw; she had plenty of time later. For now, this kid needed her. If there was anything wrong, Ayame or any number of the other high ranking ninja would have sensed it, that she knew. Her chakra stirred in her anxiety for anyone with the ability to see it, a blizzard picking up in her dancing auroras.

User Image
❖┇ Chakra :: 530 // 575 x ❖┇ Stamina :: 360 // 360 x ❖┇ Dorai :: 0 // 80 x ❖┇ Ryo :: 9,202 x ❖┇ AC :: 22,825

User Image

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                    None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                    - Objectives
                    - Go
                    - Here

> Chiyute no Jutsu [ Healing Hands Technique ] B-rank
                    A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. This is the more advanced level of Chiyute no Jutsu, used by C - ranked Shinobi such as Chuunin and is required to advance. A C - ranked Shinobi has learned to use Chiyute no Jutsu with greater control and efficiency and it is now possible to treat deep serious injuries that might otherwise result in death from bleeding

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Azeiel the Risen
              NecroPlant
              Mattysandwich
              Quote:
              Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
Taylor was surprised when Nariomi came over and complimented him on his strength. He didn't think of himself as particularly strong, but for some reason it pleased him to hear the man encourage him. He blushed slightly, but it was more from embarrassment than anything. "Thank you, Sir." He said without making eye contact. The offer of knowledge was something Taylor lusted for, so he was not going to give that up without taking full advantage of it. Since his reading level was quite low, having someone explain to him certain concepts would work significantly better than fidgeting with letters. Nariomi already used terminology the boy had no knowledge of. First, however, he had his medical knowledge to tend with.

Sonyo was very nice, that much was for sure. She reminded him of a story book character the academy had to help ninjas learn how to read. Immediately the chakra worked well to mend the damages his skin endured. It was funny that, despite all of the wounds, he didn't feel particularly damaged. Maybe it was the shock of the incident, but he felt fine. Taylor was worried when the woman gave him pills. She said something about his bones being damaged, and that the only way to fix them would be to use supplies. Taylor didn't like that word. The moment she looked away, he applied chakra to his bones and forced them to recover. It was something his slave family had within their lineage, the power to create bones and have them extend outside of the flesh. Of course since exposing his power would reveal his past, he kept his bloodline hidden. He would never allow a soul to know that he was of the reaper clan, as it was known in Getsugakure. Still, because of his powers, he was able to fix the bones and grow back the broken ribs. He stealthily hid the pills within the sleeve of his shirt by the time he sensed her attention was on him. She did seem very distracted, however. "Miss Sonyo? Are you well?" He asked meekly. He wanted to use this moment to interrogate Nariomi, but first he wanted to make sure the nice medical lady was fine.

Taylor
Chakra: 318
Techniques Used: Unstated Bone Manipulation x3
Stats:
Passives:
Horus
Chakra: 393
Techniques Used:
Passives:

OOC:
Hurrak

I Tortured Sleep I

Azeiel The Risen

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:41 pm
User Image
∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵ ∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴
◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦
||Genin|Puppeteer Specialist||Chakra|510/510||Stamina|110/110|Raiton & Suiton|AC| 3,425 |Ryo|850||

The room was alive. Someone small named Zhi shouted a boisterous introduction. The last voice she over heard was something along the lines of Kyomei before zoning out in front of the window. Sadayo waved off the lack of an answer from Nariomi. Perhaps he preferred her to observe things on her own? She did like watching and thought of herself to be someone who could pinpoint the small details of others. Could she really, though, or was it just some means of boosting self esteem?

Below, she wasn’t sure who or what she was looking at. Many arenas were decked out in different than the one she fought in: desert biomes, trees, grasslands, and worn buildings. Smoke too. She furrowed her brow when she identified the arena that probably hosted Tetsuhiko’s fight. Given Sadayo was observing the proper match, she could see a few elaborate, iron behemoths which must have been Tetsuhiko’s tools. But, she wondered, were these unusual glittery black masses about? While everyone moved about behind her Sadayo stayed still all the while she was in thought. Something was different.

Sadayo’s arches her fingers to prod against the glass. Like claws. Her nails lightly glide with the slow drop of her hand. This was her honorary protégé. The puppeteer turned from the glass and moved to find a chair. Nari had moved on. A prior contender’s wounds was being tended to, at least, that was what Sadayo could tune on with her dividing thoughts battling for full focus.
She sat and stared out at the many others. Her elbow propped on a table with her hand balled and held to her lips in thought.

◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦
∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴
𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕀'𝕞 𝕒 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨, 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞.
∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴

OOC: auto quotes ' 3'
NecroPlant
mentioned you

Azeiel The Risen
mentioned youu

Mattysandwich
YOU KEPT QUOTING MEEEE FEHEHEHHE

Regenki Kaicho
mentioned you

◈ Passives

Conductive by Nature: Metal components on puppets, within close to mid-range,
    are susceptible to conducting Sadayo's electrical ninjutsu during actions.
    Army of One: "Additionally, their chakra strings are significantly tougher than other puppet user's, making any chakra string technique act a rank higher. For D-rank, this bonus only works for techniques D rank and lower, C-rank for C rank and lower, B-rank for B rank and lower, A-rank for A rank and lower, and S-rank for S rank and lower."

◈ Attributes:

Efficient Fingers: Chakra cost for Kugutsu C Rank and above is reduced by 10 points.
    Part of the Act: Chakra regain is increased by [10]. Increasing regeneration rate up to [15] chakra and maintaining stamina regain at [5] (applies to During Combat situations)

◈ Combat Activity: OUT OF COMBAT
4 Kawarami no Jutsu and 3 Shunshin

Jutsu Active:

Chakra; 510 = # Chakra remaining
Chakra Regain:
Activity:
[0/3 Activation :: SADAYO]
[0/2 Activation :: Lh :: Puppet]*
[0/2 Activation :: Rh :: PUPPET]*
*Shadow clone activations apply; 1 activation on initial post of summoning; 2 after
[# Supplementary Activation
    • •

]
[# Offensive Activation
    • •

]

Puppet Information

{Yūutsu 憂鬱} : Status: Inactive
    - "Tear Spray" B - Rank seal :: 3 Post Cooldown :: Ready
    - 25 Senbon :: No Poison Applied :: Ready
    - Metal patchings on hands + metal fingers :: ready
    - Mouth :: metal :: functioning :: Ready
    - Blades :: ready

{Nirami 睨み}: Status: Inactive
    - "Chakra Battery" 100/100 :: Duration 5/5 :: Ready
    - Launcher: 6/6
    - Weapon Status ::ORDINARY Odachi (36 inch blade);; sheathed
    - R-Leg :: 1 Tebenasu Fuuin applied :: B- Rank (elemental X) Shizen no Kuchiyose :: 1 Remote Trigger marble/Activation Marble :: Ready
    - Shield Status :: None :: Ready

{Hohoemi ほほえみ}: Status: Inactive
    - Chakra Battery 100/100 :: Ready
    - Lancher 4/4 - Charge 0/1 :: Ready
    - Abdomen :: 1 Tebenasu Fuuin applied :: B- Rank (elemental X) Shizen no Kuchiyose :: 1 Remote Trigger marble/Activation Marble :: Ready
    - Metal Wrist Barrels :: 1 Tebenasu Fuuin applied :: B- Rank (elemental X) Shizen no Kuchiyose :: 1 Remote Trigger marble/Activation Marble :: Ready
    - Sword :: Lightning Imbune :: Lenght = 55 inches / 109 inches(9 feet) :: Ready

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Susano'o was almost done with the bottle as she was staring at it blankly. As if she could see through the bottle and to something else. Something clawing at the back of her mind begging to be let out. Screams erupted within her head and she took another few gulps of the liquid to calm her nerves. She knew she was one that no one wanted to work with and she was okay with this. They probably even thought her cocky and arrogant and that was okay as well. It would be better that way, easier for her to keep her promise no matter what. Leaning a bit on the bar she continued to look at the label of the alcohol she was served. Simply wasting time before her next match. As the screams grew once more she sighed softly and held her hands against her face. Propping up her head by her elbows being on the bar as she focused now, trying to drown them out so she wouldn't have to listen to them.
                                                  User Image
                                                  ◆¦ CHAKRAx 450/ 450 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 250/ 250 x ◆¦ RYOx 0 x ◆¦ ACx 0
                                                  ◆¦ BUKIJUTSU / NINJUTSUx ◆¦ D-RANK x ◆¦ GENINx ◆¦ SUNAGAKUREx
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Tetsuhiko entered the observation area after his match was called with dreary exhaustion. He had first degree burns on his face and hands as he looked around sleepily. Once he enterred the main room he found the nearest sofa and fell onto it. Immediately he enterred a restorative slumber for his chakra. He had sweet dreams thinking of marrying his love Sadayo which brought him comfort.

With his eyes closed he drifted into the oblivion of sleep as his chakra began to flow back in. He enjoyed his sleep and his dreams from his lack of consciousness or awareness. It must have been odd for others viewing the genin sleeping on the sofa like he was right at home in his bed.

He continued to sleep as his chakra restored. Tetsuhiko was now having dreams of a spectacular performance and the possibility of building a museam in central Sunagakure. Maybe even an entire theater district.

Chakra was almost done flowing into his body and his soreness began to dull.
This rest was much needed after another tough match. He began to regain consciousness and finish his sleep cycle as his chakra completely restored.

Tetsuhiko awoke with a confusion that usually accompanied him whenever he woke up anywhere that was not his bed. He used his cravat to wipe up some drool he left behind on a decorative pillow. The Iron Prince sat up before making his way towards Taylor who was being treated by a medical ninja.He stood next to Taylor, his newfound friend, and would speak to him. "Hi Taylor! Is your match over? Was it...a beautiful performance?" Tetsuhiko placed the back of his hand to his forehead before he realized it was burned and let out a brief wimper of pain. He hand quickly returned to its normal position. There was no doubt the medical kunoichi would notice his injuries. Normally Tetsuhiko would go straight for Sadayo, but he needed to have his injuries treated first so that he would look his absolute best for her.

[x]TITLE: Genin】♫【RANK: D-Rank】♪【PRIMARY CLASS: Puppeteer】♫【SECONDARY CLASS: Performer】♪【BLOODLINE: Satetsu】♫【ELEMENTS: Raiton | Doton】♪【CHAKRA: 520 || 520】♫【STAMINA: 85 || 85
Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Puppets in Inventory:
[x]
___○ Caesar ] [ Io ] [ Thanatos ] [ Artemisia ] [ Hera ] [ Hermes ] [ Isis ] [ Orpheus ] [ Juno ]
Puppets Active:
[x]
___

Mattysandwich][/quote]
[quote="I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:47 pm
The Wolf of Asgard

User Image

If Only They Could See My Vision.

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

My Name Is Atsuma Ket. Pleasure To Meet You! I Hope We Can Become Great Friends!

Atsuma was exhausted from both the fight and the training. He'd been pushing himself too hard by choosing not to rest after the fight, but the fact of the matter was he hadn't really been injured during the fight and his chakra reserves from what he could tell were far from depleted. As he walked in the room once again he noticed some metallic powder on his shoulder and dusted it off. Remnants from his fight with the spectacular Tetsuhiko who gave it his all. He hadn't gotten the chance to speak to the boy during the fight or after, but once the chance appeared Atsuma would take it gladly.

Even after the battle the coward hides. Toya had to calm his nerves before doing anything reckless. He wasn't going to ruin all those years of good posture over a gennin tournament. Was he?

Atsuma took a seat next to a girl who's hair matched his own. With a bright smile the boy extended his right hand for her to shake. "Hi! My name's Atsuma! It's a pleasure to meet you." He noticed she was alone from the rest and decided that the kind thing to do was give her some company! She seemed very nice as well he could smell nice people from miles away. He also knew what it was like to be left out of the group. The people in the lounge kept to themselves from what he had seen so far. The most popular being Zhi. Her personality would surely get her places in the future. He hoped to be right by her side.

Toya knew killers he could smell them from miles away. People like himself that craved blood. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but he sensed something else in the drunk girl. OH HOW SWELL IT WOULD BE TO MAKE HER PICK UP HER OWN EYEBALLS AND MAKE HER CRAWL FOR THEM!
No, no, no Toya was being impatient now. He had a system for filtering his way into someone's life. Atsuma handled that part. Once they trusted in him,
Toya would come out and play.

My Name Is Toya Takahashi.
Would You Like To See My World?

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  Susano'o peered through her fingers at the man as he introduced himself. Her eyes not really focusing on him as she was trying to drown something out with alcohol before the fight so she could keep it in check. Instead she waved at the man with a few fingers while her hand kept her head propped up. As the bartender replaced her drink she popped off the cork with her thumb and greedily drank down the second bottle.
                                                  User Image
                                                  User Image
                                                  ◆¦ CHAKRAx 450/ 450 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 250/ 250 x ◆¦ RYOx 0 x ◆¦ ACx 0
                                                  ◆¦ BUKIJUTSU / NINJUTSUx ◆¦ D-RANK x ◆¦ GENINx ◆¦ SUNAGAKUREx
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:41 am
User ImageUser Image

从死亡新生命的诞生 вαηιsн тнε sнα∂σωs 从死亡新生命的诞生

{Barrier Activity:Active, Overwritten, Hitei: Itami (Pain) Nullifies the sensation of pain}
                                                                •Currently Affected:
                                                                ◘Zhi: [3] More Posts
                                                                •Targeting: X

The Yuki-onna's waive went unnoticed. As most things would when your face was quite literally flat against the table seeing nothing but the grooves and bumps of a table. Only when Nari placed a beverage next to her did she force herself into a state of attention. Of course when she challenged her beliefs when it came to purging Choumei from the white haired boys body she retaliated. "Only a truce! As a great and powerful exorcist I must keep my guard ever vigilant of demonic deceptions!" Maybe it was Nari's cleverness to praise but having diverted the young-lings attention in the way he had reinvigorated her. It also soggied the table as the offered liquid fell over.

With her vision again able to analyze the room she would see Taylor and others amidst him who had gone into the arena now coming back. This most certainly meant an influx of injured individuals. And then another idea struck her as she pined for the need to feel validated and useful among all these ninja. Performing more Kuji-in hansigns her barrier flared oncemore. Zhi, if happened to still be around would find the benifits of her sight leaving her but in exchange if she so happened to hurt herself during her excitable outbursts she wouldn't feel a thing.

Kyomei would then rather than float instead jump on top of the table with a loud *THUNK* to again once more attempt to garner attention "Residents of Sunagakure! I Kyomei Nenemaru! The GREAT AND POWERFUL EXORCIST am offering pain relieving services free of charge!" Of course the table was certainly not designed for anyone to stand atop of it smol child or otherwise. As it began to rock. The spill from earlier and Kyomei's choice of footwear that provided absolutely zero traction caused the girl to slip and fall forward face first into the table. After the resounding 'ooooos' that might have occurred she stood back up.

A fork rested in her forehead. Only deep enough for comical purposes but still an unsightly injury. "BEHOLD! AFTER THAT COMPLETELY INTENTIONAL DEMONSTRATION OF MY ALMIGHTY POWERS I FEEL ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!" Kyomei would say confidently despite her injury. Most assuredly anyone with enough common sense could see said accident was not intentional but the air of assuredness in the young girls voice would have made it difficult to tell her otherwise. Unless of course you were an incredibly blunt individual.

但生活将不可避免地导致死亡 ιℓℓυмιηαтε тнε εηεмү 但生活将不可避免地导致死亡

阄 C H A K R A ┆ 345/345x阄 S T A M I N A ┆ 315/315x阄 A C ┆ 4250x阄 R Y O ┆ [4201]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ 愛 Bloodline/Bloodline ┆ 愛 Nene ┆ 愛 Futon / Raiton / Fuuin┆ 愛 C-ranked Exorcist (X) ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ S c r i p t u r e s ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > Hexorcist: Kyomei can apply Yozen no Soutou's Hitei, and Quen effects onto wanted paper dolls and paper talismans. However, this reduces the duration of the Hitei and Quen's effectiveness to a two post duration and removes spherical radius only affecting the targeted individual the paper doll or talisman has latched on to. {The Durations Cannot be Stacked And Are Capped at 2, The Paper Dolls Are susceptible to being burned and intercepted in flight. After reaching it's maximum duration the paper doll burns off. The paper doll can be Kai'd for removal like all Yozen no Satou's effects, can only apply attribute(s) the current [Clan Ability] being produced by Negation and Reinforcement }

> Exorcist Training: Kyomei is unable to use shuriken,senbon, or any metallic throwing weapon efficiently. In exchange she is capable of throwing explosive tags, paper dolls, and paper talismans with the deadly efficiency of said counterparts.

>Path of Tao: Kyomei gains AC for religious jobs as if she were a worker class.

>Heiress of Exorcisms: See Profile

> Specialization: Bloodline Techniques Cost 10 Less Chakra

> Yozen: Fuuinjutsu Costs One Rank Less

> Yozen: All Fuuinjutsu is Treated As A Bloodline Technique

> Class: ThoroughBred: Bloodline Techniques Above Rank D Refund 5 Chakra and or Stamina or both.

> Class: Bloodline Techniques: Learning Reduction 4

> Class:Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 additional Locked Formless Style. (does not count towards Locked Style limits)

Reductions:
                                                                -4 Bloodline Techniques

O t h e r s : :
                                                                > I n v e n t o r y
                                                                10x: Explosive Tags
                                                                5x: High Density Smoke Pellets
                                                                5x: Medium Scroll
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                33x: Paper Dolls (Simple Paper Dolls: Treated As Shuriken)
                                                                ◘ [4] ► [Zairyō to tamashī no tōitsu [ Unification of Material and Soul ]
                                                                ◘ [5] ► [Kamifubuki [ Unsealing Technique • Paper Snowstorm ]
                                                                ◘ [5] ► [Maki Kemuri no Jutsu [ Winding Smoke Technique ]
                                                                20x: Kaifu Paper: Tags
                                                                ◘ [20] Empty
                                                                1x: Spirit Mop (Waved Around To Dismiss Evil Spirits.)
                                                                1x: Hexing Effigy (A straw doll with a nail driven in it.)
                                                                1x: Holy Bell (A small bell when chimed is said to ward away evil.)
                                                                1x: Oni-Jar? (A small pot no bigger than a ring box. Marked with an emblem said to harbor an evil spirit and also have the ability to trap one. Is really just a novelty tiny jar given by her father to humor her.)

> E q u i p m e n t
                                                                Weapon Name:Chōwa {Harmony} Harmony is a traditional Khakkhara. Otherwise commonly known as a Buddhist monk staff.

Weapon Type:Khakkhara {Shakujo}
                                                                Weapon Location: Often Carried, If not attached to back.
                                                                Weapon Height/Length: 7 Ft
                                                                Weapon Weight: 3lbs
                                                                Number of Rings: 8

Description: Chōwa is a Khakkhara passed down in Kyomei's family. It isn't by any means something that holds great significance as there have been many Chōwa before it. The christening of the name given unto every Khakkhara in the family solely because it is a reminder to always follow the way of peace to achieve true happiness in life and that all things despite the good and the bad that occur in them remain in harmony despite what it may seem.
                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ▼
                                                                Enlightened Form:
                                                                Weapon Name: Keihatsu {Enlightenment}. When slammed a Chōwa becomes what Kyomei's family calls the Keihatsu or The Enlightenment. It signifies that the wielder has been given or found purpose in life. A Chōwa becomes a Keihatsu when slammed down forcefully and imbued with the wielders spirit. (5-Chakra Per Transition: This Consumes an Activation)
                                                                Weapon Type:Khakkhara
                                                                Weapon Location: Often Carried, If not attached to back.
                                                                Weapon Height/Length: 7 Ft
                                                                Weapon Weight: 3lbs
                                                                Number of Rings: 8

Description: The Keihatsu emits a super natural glow, one that often synchronizes with the user's own chakra. Aside from this glowing the Keihatsu bares no other physical difference from it's previous form as a Chowa.

Ability Summary

►8 Ring Shattering:
                                                                Description: The Keihatsu's rings can separate themselves from the the staff they are attached to, they then grow up to an incredible size. Ranging up to Eight feet in diameter. The rings can be freely controlled by the wielder using the staff as a conduit to direct them. (5-Chakra Per Ring. A Total of 40 Chakra For 8: Rings must be sustained whilst in flight.) The rings are then often intended to place a target in their vacant center and contract immediately to restrict the target. If any of the rings are broken the remains turn into a ball of spiritual light and return to the staff as a normal sized ring and is placed in a temporary recovery period (1 Post). If the Keihatsu is ever disarmed all currently floating rings fall to the ground and return to their normal size. The rings can also be used in conjunction with Shakujou styles if logical. The weaponized rings strength is equivalent to the user's amounted expended for stamina with Formless Style: Shakujou.

►Sacred Detainment:
                                                                Rank: X {1-rank per Ring}
                                                                Type:Special-Fuuin (Special Meaning Fuuin Reductions do not Apply)
                                                                Element: N/a
                                                                Description: Strange Creatures or spirits with malicious intent when bound by the rings undergo an immediate binding. This seal is treated as an S+ seal if all 8 rings find a way to ensnare their target. The target that meets all the criteria 1User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.eing A Strange Creature 2:Harboring/Portraying Violent Tendencies cannot use any of their supernatural strength, skills, or powers, and effectively are stripped of all defenses up to the rank of rings used. Sacred Detainment then drains half said X-ranks worth of Chakra each post it is sustained. Sacred Detainment Does Work on Jinchuuriki but to a lesser extent only being treated as one X-ranked amount less and only stripping them of their [ Demon Techniques and Benefits ] equal to the amount of rings detaining them. Rings can be destroyed by an ability one rank higher than the X-rank of rings used or if there are three strength descriptives or higher when against a similar ranking technique.

►Edict of Purification:
                                                                Rank: X {1-rank per Ring}
                                                                Type:Special- Fuuin
                                                                Element: All
                                                                Description: When the Edict of Purification occurs the user stands still and begins reciting a mantra. As the Mantra progresses a ring will detach itself grow to it's maximum size and then portray the chinese or kanji symbol of an element. [1 Per Post ] The Elements are
                                                                火 [Ka] [Fire] : 風 [Fū] [Wind] :土 [Do] [Earth] : 雷 [Rai] [Lightening] : 水 [Sui] [Water]: 冥 [Mei] [Dark]: 光 [Kō] [Light]: 空[Kū] [Void]. The Mantra Must Be Sustained, Breaking of the mantra causes any rings at that point to fall pointlessly to the ground and return to the Keihatsu. The cost of this technique is progressive per post. [5], [10], [20], [40], [80], [160], [160], [160]. A Total of [640] by the final post. When the Mantra concludes the user spins their staff allowing for one final interruption and then slams it into the ground. All eight symbols glow with light corresponding to their elements fuse together into one giant ring that appears to be an eight sectioned circle with the symbol 真 [Shin] [Purity] in the center. A unfathomably powerful blast that could decimate an entire village if fired downward from the sky shoots forward. However, the beam inflicts no harm to anyone or any structure...unless it is a strange creature, impure of heart, tainted by evil, or wishes to do harm. The technique essentially, even then, does no damage, instead, it places a feeling of tranquility on all evil or violent intentions shutting them away briefly and crossing over any wayward spirits. The option for this technique to cause mass amounts of damage and destruction is possible but is considered Taboo in all accounts and doing so would destroy the weapon and make it's wielder unfit to ever wield another Keihatsu ever again. Even then, such is only achievable by tampering with the chanters rings discreetly carving [Shi] [Death] on each ring. Which no wielder could do themselves as it would make them unfit to wield the Keihatsu. This was only discovered when a former Keihatsu user asking for purity [Shin] to be engraved on the weapon by a blacksmith was accidently replaced with [Shi] the result was labeled in history as [The Black Tragedy]. While it's mark in history was minimal and the small settlement lost wasn't noteworthy the Keihatsu's capability of destruction was discovered that day and only the most heavily versed scholars are aware of it as even many who've unlocked the Keihatsu's abilities are unaware of this. Unfortunately devout historian's because of this are incredibly suspicious of all wielders of the Keihatsu.

> C o m b a t
                                                                ◘ Locked Formless Style: Throwing Weapon: B
                                                                ◘ Locked Formless Style: Staff : D
                                                                ◘ Str Bonus: 0
                                                                ◘ Reflex Bonus: 0
                                                                ◘ Speed Bonus: 0

> C l a i m s

B u f f s x D e b u f f s
                                                                >Zairyō to tamashī no tōitsu (Unification of Material and Soul) [Three Paper Dolls]
                                                                > Yūrei Aruku [Ghost Walk] {A}: 8
                                                                >
                                                                >

>
                                                                >
                                                                >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

F u u i n x T a t t o s
                                                                Yin Emblem (Paper Doll) : Bakuryuugeki [ Exploding Dragon Strike ] ~Fire~
                                                                Yang Emblem: (Paper Doll): Bakuryuugeki [ Exploding Dragon Strike ] ~Wind~
                                                                Kanji: Purity : (Paper Doll): Shizen no Kuchiyose [ Nature Summoning ] (Water)
                                                                Kanji: Peace : [ Unavailable ]
                                                                Kanji: Tranquility : [ Unavailable ]
                                                                Kanji: Balance : [ Unavailable ]
                                                                Kanji: Love : [ Unavailable ]
                                                                Scriptures 1-X: [ Unavailable ]

F u u i n x
                                                                T a t t o s

Yin Emblem (Paper Doll) : Bakuryuugeki [ Exploding Dragon Strike ] ~Fire~
                                                                Yang Emblem: (Paper Doll): Bakuryuugeki [ Exploding Dragon Strike ] ~Wind~
                                                                Kanji: Purity : (Paper Doll): Shizen no Kuchiyose [ Nature Summoning: Water ]
                                                                Kanji: Peace : (Paper Doll) [ Yūrei Aruku [Ghost Walk] ]
                                                                Kanji: Tranquility : [ Unavailable ]
                                                                Kanji: Balance : [ Unavailable ]
                                                                Kanji: Love : [ Unavailable ]
                                                                Scriptures 1-X: [ Unavailable ]

Ergo War
                                                                XAyame_HatakeX

Regenki Kaicho
                                                                bb3000ae
                                                                Hurrak
                                                                Azeiel The Risen
                                                                I Tortured Sleep I

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:51 am

User Image

If Only They Could See My Vision.

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

My Name Is Atsuma Ket. Pleasure To Meet You! I Hope We Can Become Great Friends!

Atsuma smiled at the girl's reaction to his introduction and turned away to look at nothing in particular,

Toya was disgusted in every sense of the word. If he ever had an expectation for the girl it had crumbled in the blink of an eye. He didn't even consider her worthy enough for his room or even his time. Toya would take note of this for later when introducing Atsuma to people.

Behind him, Atsuma heard a child making a small show for everyone to witness. On top of a table was another white haired individual. "A lot of children here." Atsuma noted while watching the child. From what he could tell almost all the contestants were children. It made him happy for the futurer of Sunagakure. So many talented children meant a strong team in the future.
The child announced herself as Kyoumei Nenemaru. Atsuma would remember for later. He found it quite rude when people forgot his own name.
Children were not meant to be heard and only seen.

My Name Is Toya Takahashi.
Would You Like To See My World?

み[} Jigen Arena

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas