User Image

Aleks Mason was caught walking the streets of Los Angeles in some nice casual clothing. He was sporting some dark blue jeans, a black t-shirt, chelsea boots, and some dark sunglasses. Mason was seen leaving a pretty glamorous restaurant accompanied by a friend. A TMZ reporter followed in front of him as he asked various annoying questions as they usually do.

TMZ reporter: Yo! Champ! How’s it going?
Aleks Mason: I’m doing great my brother.
TMZ reporter: I know it’s only been a short time since your title win, but how’s it feel?
Aleks Mason: It feels great, obviously, uh I’m at the top of the mountain right now, ya know?
TMZ reporter: So where’s the gold? You’re not Flair’ing it right now?
Aleks Mason: No, no, I’m no Flair man I can’t carry that thing around with me.
TMZ reporter: So what TNWR locks it up for you or you have it at --
Aleks Mason: No man, I’ve got it at home. There was talk though about them holding it for me while I traveled.. Ya know just so I won’t be able to have it with me 24/7
TMZ reporter: Really? Why’s that.
Aleks Mason: Because CM Punk is a ******** p***y, man! (Mason would let out a huge laugh) He’s gone corporate and he’s afraid of me leaving with the title and just never coming back, not like he’s never done that before.
TMZ reporter: Sounds like you’ve got a problem with Punk? He legit in charge around there?
Aleks Mason: Oh yeah I’ve got problems with him. Of course I do. He likes to think now that he’s a suit that he didn’t come from a similar background as me. ******** hypocrite.

Mason was approaching a vehicle that was clearly waiting for him. The TMZ reporter decided to end the convo before Aleks entered the vehicle.

TMZ reporter: Thanks for the chat, Champ.
Aleks Mason: No problem, you have a good day.