Submit

Gold
  Gold
View Results

Gorganite

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:28 am
plz lmk i need help  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:14 pm
Well there's many options! To gain a few millions, or close to it, would be to play the daily chance games! They help bring in a handful of gold.

Another thing would be to trade items on the market by buying and selling. Find extremely cheap items and sell for more. I normally go through the outfits and see someone selling their outfit for less than the average buy price total. I then look through each item and estimate how much I could sell it (I typically do lower, just enough to make some profit and then sell it for more than I think because underestimation is a wonderful thing). I've made legit billions by doing that, but first, you need gold to do that.

Another way to earn some fast gold is by playing the games (similar to playing daily chance). You can go and play the slots or blackjack by using tokens for tickets, and about 10 tickets can get you 1 mill., or just save enough tickets to get an item that sells well in the MP. Play fishing and either sell the fish or save them up to create an item to sell on the MP (I'd recommend selling the fish. It's just easier). Also, go in to Towns or Towns 2 and collect the trash, flowers, and bugs to sell on the MP or create items (once again, easier to just sell). There's another game but I forget what it's called. You get credits or something like that. .-. You can also play zOMG! or some of the other games to gain gold. I know zOMG! gives out millions quickly. I loved to do that. Also, do Dumpster Dive. It's basically like the daily chance except the items aren't as good.

There's also alchemy but that's hard (in my opinion).

I almost forgot about any content that you might create, like art, music, graphics, coding, whatever! There's many jobs out there too, like being a bumper, a moderator, a secretary, an avatar outfit creator, writers, tarot readers, and much more!

One last thing to do is to play games and such in guilds or in the forums. That'll help get gold fast (as long as you win). I wouldn't do bets tho. They're hard AF and tricky. Plus they expect you to do billions with bets. No fun there!

If you want a job or are looking to do trades, I'd suggest to look in the Services, Gaia Item Exchange, and/or the Gaia Exchange. Hope this helps!  

Bubblehead0987654321
Vice Captain

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

PhantomistaMiss

Tipsy Businesswoman

8,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:49 am
The easiest way that I get loads of gold is putting in work in zOMG and spamming forums. Sometimes dumpster diving gives you decent stuff you can sell for decent but then that depends if people are buying and etc and mostly dumpster diving you get junk. Also vote daily in the runway (just vote, you don't need to enter anything).  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:41 pm
USE YOUR MAGIC  

bear mountain

Shy Seeker

Spam Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out