Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: RAW (7/17/17) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:59 pm
UP NEXT: RYBACK PROMO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Meat On The Table" would blast out through the arena, as it exploded through the PA System, with the crowd giving a pop in who the theme song belonged to. The theme song belonged to one of TNW:R's forces to be reckoned with, Ryback.. Ryback would then storm out of the curtain and through the entrance tunnel without his usual singlet on, as the audience members would give even more of a bigger pop to him, as his presence would be shown to the thousands of people attended to see him perform and in action, ready to go. Ryback knew and had on his mind that tonight would be "Feeding time". He walked out on the stage and got into position, signifying and commencing his signature entrance path. The crowd would also get ready, as some people would be in the audience holding up Ryback signs and chanting "Feed Me More", following along with what he was about to do.

Ryback would stretch out his arms to the furthest extent, letting out a huge roar, symbolizing who the dominate being is. After he would do the roar, he would then raise his right and left arm one by one, getting ready to conquer the competition. He would keep doing it for a few seconds with the look of determination upon his expression. After he was done, he would then do the same thing, but with both arms three times, until he would then bring them down hard with authority and force the fourth time, as an explosion sound would go off. Even though it wasn't visible, it was definitely heard. Ryback would then look down and close his eyes and sync with his theme, as would slowly pick his head up and open his eyes, as he would then say "...MORE.. WAKE UP, IT'S FEEDING TIME!"

Announcer: "From Sin City, weighing in at 291lbs.. RYBACK!"

Ryback would storm down the ramp seeing the fans on the side of the barricade reach their arms out trying to touch him, as he would simply ignore them to focus on what he wanted to do, and how he wanted things to play out in his match. After being announced to the ring, he would finally approach the ring, and quickly take a left turn to the steel steps, as he would walk towards it and approach it. He would run up the steps, and quickly take off his sleeveless shirt, throwing it to the crowd, as multiple people would jump up trying to catch it, by Ryback didn't acknowledge it, nor did he care. He was definitely a fan favorite coming to this match, as he would get to the apron and walk in the ring through the second rope. He would then walk over across the ring to the opposite ropes and bang his own chest, as the crowd would go excited. Ryback would walk to the opposite ropes, and do the same thing, afterwards, he would then quickly turn around and pound his right fist into his left palm, as another explosion sound would come off, giving the crowd an energetic wave, as Ryback would then request a microphone from the outside.

Ryan Ryback Reeves

Friendly Businessman

Ryan Ryback Reeves

Friendly Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:46 pm
As his theme song faded away, the Big Guy, Ryback, would go over to ringside and a TNW:R staff member would quickly hand him a microphone. Ryback then walked over to the center of the ring and raised the mic to his lips.

"As you all know, last week on RAW I was in a Money in the Bank qualifying match against Johnny Mundo.. And when it looked like I had that match in the bag, out comes the TNW:R Champion Seth Rollins, costing me the match!" The crowd boo's at Seth's d**k move. "Honestly though, I cannot say I'm surprised. If I would have won that match, I would have moved on to then win the Money in the Bank and cash in that briefcase to become the new TNW:R Champion." The crowd then cheers at the thought of Ryback being champion. "And Seth realized this, so he stopped me in my tracks so I wouldn't have that opportunity to cash in on him. The truth is.. SETH IS SCARED OF ME!" The crowd then cheers loudly, showing that they agree with Ryback's statement. "That's right, the TNW:R Champion is scared of me, Ryback! Scared to face me one on one, and he'll only get in the same ring with me when I'm vulnerable! Am I wrong, Seth? If so, get your scary a** down here and prove it!" The crowd then explodes in cheers, hoping that Seth would come out here and accept the challenge. They were ready to see another match tonight!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:42 am
An explosion would go off with pyro at the titantron, as an entrance video would then appear afterwards to a big pop.

User Image

User ImageIt would be Chris Jericho's titantron, as he would be making his return to TNW:R under the expense of Ryback, as the crowd would go off in cheers, giving him a massive pop since these shows have been kinda dead these past few weeks,
So they all got the get the gift of Jericho, and they were all drinking it in pretty well. Jericho would come out, being showered in cheers, with a clipboard in hand and a scarf around his neck, and a TNW:R microphone, as he would stand out on the stage. He would stand there and smile on the stage, feeding off the energy of the crowd as he's been away for quite some time, but it hasn't been that long. Either way, he was back, and ready to perform full time again. He would then raise the microphone towards his lips, beginning to speak once the crowd died down a bit. He took his time and didn't rush anything since it was the last segment on the programming, and they had all the time in the world. The television station just had to pick up Jericho's return. They had a few minutes left, but anything else past the promo would be considered off the air. Jericho would begin to speak a few moments after,
once his theme had stopped playing from the PA system.

"Y...2...J.. IS BACK, BAY-BAY!" as the crowd would answer with a thunderous cheer. He would speak once more. "..Ryback, this is as far as I'll go when it comes to distance in talking to you, because it seems like you're an imbecilic behemoth when it comes to talking up close man to man, so I'll talk to you man to man, but I'll keep my distance."
the crowd would let out "ooos", interested in what Jericho had to say. "...Ryback, I understand your beef with Seth Rollins, but if it's a championship match you're wanting, I'm afraid that can't happen, junior! you see, at Summerslam, I won a #1 contender's match for an opportunity at Seth Rollins's TNW:R Championship, so, uhh.. hit the brakes, big guy!" Jericho would say, with a smile on his face as the crowd would cheer, sounding as if they would rather see Jericho vs. Rollins at Summerslam instead of Ryback vs Rollins.

Christopher Keith Jericho

Ryan Ryback Reeves

Friendly Businessman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:27 am
Ryback would look around and walk back and forth in the ring after he heared the theme song. Chris Jericho has returned and he was the number one contender for the TNW:R Championship. Ryback would raise the microphone to his lips after Jericho was done talking. "You're right, you did win a number one contendership match at Summerslam, but while you've been gone, I've been stepping up to fill the spot. But you did earn your shot fair and square so I'm not going to take that away from you." Ryback said, walking back and forth in the ring thinking of a way to still get his championship match. Suddenly, an idea popped in his head. "You know what, what do you say we make things interesting? I'm pretty sure the fans would like to see another match so how about you get down here and go toe to toe with the Big Guy, and if I win, it'll be Ryback, Chris Jericho, and Seth Rollins.. in a triple threat match for the TNW:R Championship." Ryback said before lowering the mic with a slight smile and the crowd would be behind him, cheering as they would like to see another match and also the fact that it could instead be Ryback vs Jericho vs Rollins instead of just Jericho vs Rollins. Ryback remained in the ring to wait to see if Jericho would accept.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:52 am
Chris Jericho would listen to Ryback speak with a determined, interested look on his face as he would then begin to speak again once it was his turn. "Ryback, what're you? a stupid idiot!? I'm clearly not dressed to compete! but I'll tell you what.. YOU'RE ON. NEXT WEEK,
CHRIS JERICHO, THE AYATOLLA OF ROCK N' ROLLA, THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT I DOOOOO, CHRIS JERICHO..."
the crowd would begin to cheer, waving around their signs and trying to get on camera. "...Goes ONE on ONE with THE BIG GUY, RYBACK! .. and if you win.. the championship match becomes a TRIPLE THREAT, BAY-BAY!" the crowd would begin to pop as it would be announced next week that Ryback would go head to head with Chris Jericho for a spot earning in the championship match at Money in the Bank.

Christopher Keith Jericho

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces