Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: iMPACT (7/21/17) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:54 pm
As soon as Joe slid into the ring, Mason would roll out of the ring, and make his way around the ring towards the ramp. The fans would boo, but Mason would shake his head and wave his finger around. "No, I don't think so! He's going to have to wait until Money in the Bank, Aleks would say and the camera's microphones would pick up. Mason walked backwards up the ramp as he pointed towards his head. "I'm too smart Joe, I'm too smart! You're waiting until Money in the Bank! Just wait, Joe!" Aleks would shake his head as the "Joe is gonna kill you" chants started waving in. He would turn his back and walk the rest of the way up the ramp without looking at Joe, leaving to the backstage area  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:04 pm
Joe's theme song plays as the camera zooms in on Joe as he walks up chest 1st into the ropes with his arms spread out showing Mason he'd never run. Joe watches Alek completely flee the scene as Joe looks around at the crowd and begins to say his statement with no microphone needed into the camera.
"Alek run and run and run as fast as you can because time is running out for your little 15 seconds of fame when you step into the ring with me! BECACUSE AT MONEY IN THE BANK IM COMING FOR YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cedric Alexander

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces