Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <WEBSITE>
Mason's Promo Hour

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:53 pm
TNWR.com's hit new show where Aleks Mason, the first and current TNW:R Universal Champion breaks down promos he was mentioned in. Unless you're Aleks Mason, don't ******** post here, scrubs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:08 pm
First Episode: Samoa Joe's promo on Impact 7/21/2017

Samoan Joe
"Right now I gotta say I am frustrated. I'm getting pissed off more and more by the hour and that is because impact still hasn't gave me what they owe me! And that is my Universal Championship title shot!"

Alright, just one sentence in and there's already a problem here, big boy. You lost in your match last week on iMPACT.. What exactly makes you think you're qualified to have a title match?

Samoan Joe
"So Alek Mason boy I know your name trust me I do but however homeboy I can't even remember your face because I have yet to see your scary a** on this show since you've won that title."

First let me just say: My name is not Alek... Its ALEKS. A-L-E-K-S. The s in my name is not to show possession, or that there are multiples of Alek. My name is ALEKS. Pronounce liked Alex. So you don't really know my name either. And, actually, Señior Joe, I did show my face after I won the title. The first iMPACT after SummerSlam, aka my title victory, I not only showed my face to cut a promo, I also appeared on commentary during Matt Allens vs. Jeff Hardy. That was me, not a clone, I promise.

Samoan Joe
"but trust me Alek Mason I'm way more younger, faster, sharper, and more dangerous than Randy's ole washed up overrated a**"

Joe fact: Samoa Joe is actually a year older than Randy Orton.. and also not very fast.

Samoan Joe
"So Alek you can either get your a** out here or I can go back there and FIND YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT HIDE FOREVER!"

You're right, I wont hide forever.. mainly because I never did HIDE from you. I was just busy polishing my title belt while you were chomping away at catering.

Overall Summary:
So, Mr. Joe of Samoa thinks he's bad, thinks he's young, thinks he's fast, and most importantly thinks he is scary. He also uses an unnecessary amount of profanity, but you can blame that on the fact that he still reads at a 5th grade level at the age of 38. He doesn't deserve a title shot, nor a number one contender shot, because he hasn't done anything. And to be honest, Cena doesn't deserve it either. But I guess since CM Punk is too afraid to show up now-a-days, and he's clearly left the business in the hands of the McMahon-Helmleys', Stephanie's decision is just another clear reason as to the lack of structure in this company. Overall, the promo was less than average, earning a Mason Promo Grade of a D-. Better luck next time, Joe.

That was this edition of Mason's Promo Hour. Tune in next time when someone makes the unfortunate mistake of mentioning my name in another absolutely horrid promo.

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

[TNW:R™] <WEBSITE>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces