Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒]| Water ○ Country
Funeral Slab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:14 pm

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Houou Uzumaki|├▬

User Image

~D-Rank~~Rogue~~Eiseijutsu~~Bloodline~

Chak:: 350 Stam:: 190 Ryo: 3,330 AC:850

Houou didn't know how to react when the strange man ran off with Taka. He had not the courage to chase the man down, after watching him kick a total of three men in their face and incapacitate them. This was his one chance to impress Ōjo and seek a proper education in Kirigakure.

This was proving to be a life changing moment or Houou. He had ruined his one and only opportunity. What would the others think of him once he returned to the base? How would he amass the strength needed to protect the ones he cared for most.
Dropping to his knees, he struggled to fight back the tears that welled up.

Having no other tasks, and no guidance in the world, Houou began to walk aimlessly through the funeral. An idea would come to him eventually, however, for now he needed to clear his head before starting the long journey back to Takumi for mediocre missions.

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:29 am
User Image

--------------------------------A K O T OxxxN A K A H A R A
              ------[≈]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[≈]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[≈]

------{ C h a k r a : : 410 / 410 } { S t a m i n a : : 170 / 170 } { R a n k : : g e n i n }

Akoto had still been shaking during the exit of both people, will unshaken after the topic of opium was brought up. She could only continue to shake until Kaneko's voice rang out to snap her out of it. Her suggestion made sense. It might even be the shot they needed to get that boost to Kirigakure's technology at some point. It would be hard to say. "R-Right...Good idea. We should secure the two somehow." Akoto would moved to look back at the two she had caught before summoning forth more earthen laid roots to rose up from the ground. They would entangle themselves on both hands before tightening their grip. She gave both as serious a look as she could pull off. Her eyes showed pain and worry, though her words betrayed that. "I-If you run, your legs will b-be broken, okay? Please don't make this harder than it has to be..."

little mintchan

BlackFruity

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:30 pm
User ImageOh goody. Luna's captor finally left. Like a breeze, she left the bustling scene without a sound, hoping that everyone else was too focused on their own goals and dreams to notice her absence.

Exit to... somewhere

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:21 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi
                                  ██████████████████████████████

Suiton // Futon | Eiseijutsu // Bukijustu | Kirigakure // Chuunin | Female // Androgynous

CHAKRA : 325 // 325 [ 175 // 175 :: S t a m i n a ]
TECHNIQUE : None
Location / company : Meep / Meep
"Save me, I'm drowning so deep in the darkness"

Kaneko sighed, the doctor was gone, the other what seemed to be a bodyguard to the doctor left, and two rogues it seemed. At least they had the two mercenaries to bring back and not make the Mizukage entirely disappointed. "Akoto? Lets get back with these two, can you keep them binded while we get back?
I wish I had that cool...erm...whatever your doing! It's awesome anyway, lets go."

She tapped the two mercs on their backs with her spear, telling them to stand and move along, keeping close to Akoto as well so they couldn't hurt her new found Bun Bun.
[/exit]

"There's smoke blinding us with goodbyes."
"All these endless circles do nothing."

Neryem

BlackFruity

Items in backpack:
• 19 lbs of Femur Bones
• 1 Kitten (May turn into A - ranked Tamer Companion for 10 Posts, one time per month)

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:11 pm
User Image

--------------------------------A K O T OxxxN A K A H A R A
              ------[≈]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[≈]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[≈]

------{ C h a k r a : : 410 / 410 } { S t a m i n a : : 170 / 170 } { R a n k : : g e n i n }

It had turned out to be a fairly abnormal mission for all parties involved. Not only had they come across two people who had a gopod chance of helping the village's interests with their mission, but they had also come across two people worth noting. The crazy guy from earlier and the doctor who he had abducted with him. The pink haired girl appeared to be just another soul caught in the crossfire so far. She hadn't done anything to warrant a note to the Mizukage. Hopefully it would stay that way. Akoto turned back to Kaneko as they two began their departure. Akoto summoned forth more roots to entangle themselves across their hands with an ever increasing grip. If either of the two thought they could get away, a quick fracture or so would help slow them down enough to capture them both. "Hopefully the Mizukage is pleased. We didn't exactly, ah, complete the mission..." The Senju said, twiddling her fingers more while the two of them traveled back to Kirigakure.

[ EXIT ]

little mintchan

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:12 pm

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Houou Senju|├▬

User Image

~D-Rank~~Rogue~~Eiseijutsu~~Bloodline~

Chak:: 420 Stam:: 190 Ryo: 9,130 AC:4,050

Personal-Infamy:430
Public-Infamy:100

Walking up to the massive entrance, Houou removed the mask that signified his position in his rogue alliance. This was not the time to be deceptive or rude, this was his opportunity to show that he could be a valuable asset to this wonderful village.

Approaching the main guard Houou asked the only question that came to mind. "May I request a meeting with the Mizukage?" Houou said embracingly, as he bowed to the guard. Raising his head, Houou awaited a response from some official or assistant. Surely the mizukage was too busy to see an unscheduled rogue ninja showing up at his doorstep.

blackfruity

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

♒]| Water ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out