Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: RAW (7/31/17) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:03 pm
CLOSING SEGMENT: TRIPLE H PROMO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:28 pm
User Image

Triple H's theme, which would be "The King of Kings" would play out through the PA system loud as hell, as people instantly knew it was time to play the game.
In a full on suite and tie out came Triple H, as he would be running things on RAW, while his wife was running things on iMPACT. Triple H would walk down to the ring as the announcer had welcomed him to the ring, in which he would have a smile on his face. Walking down the ramp, he would ignore the fans by the side trying to ask for high fives, clearly knowing Triple H wasn't going to do it,
but they requested anyways just to be dumb marks. Once Triple H reached the ring, he would pause and look at the people all over the arena, before taking a left turn to head up the steps and stand up on the apron, coming into the ring by bending over and walking over the second rope. He would request a microphone from the timekeeper, as one of the cameraman from the camera crew came to deliver one to him. Triple H had tapped the microphone a few times to make sure it was working, before he would raise it to his lips and speak.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Hmm.. So, last week on RAW..
outcomes Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar doing what they do best. Better than anyone else in that locker room, and that's come out and demand World Title Matches and instantly naming themselves number one contender for championships. Give me a break."
Triple H would take a pause before speaking again, as the crowd would give positive and negative reactions to such hilarious attempt. "..Here on RAW, you have to earn that kind of stuff. It's Monday Night RAW, not Monday Night Brock.. especially when the man was last seen, I dunno if it was summerslam, or a few months ago because I barely even watch the damn programming, but I believe he was beaten by AJ Styles." Triple H had said, with the crowd giving a decent pop for AJ Styles. "...But anyways, I didn't like how Brock came in my face last week thinking, assuming I was suppose to be intimidated by him. Brock, you want to be #1 Contender? how about you and me dance at Money In The Bank for that opportunity. Because I still have a whoooole hell of a lot left in the tank, and it's more than enough to step into the lions den against the beast, Brock Lesnar.."
Triple H would say, putting the microphone down to his hips as he would watch the crowd reaction go off the roof as a huge announcement would be made, seeing that it would possibly be Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar at Money in the Bank for the number one's contender spot to face the possible TNW:R Champion of the future.

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

Beasts Advocate

Interesting Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:15 am
                                  x
                                  User Image
                                  xxBROCKLESNARSUPLEX CITY 〉*
                                  XXXXXX THERES NOT A MAN ON THIS PLANET THAT CAN COMPETE WITH BROCK LESNAR
                                  XXXXXX THERES NOT A MAN ON THIS PLANET THAT CAN COMPETE WITH BROCK LESNAR
                                  XXXXXSUPLEXCITY b***h ━━ * BEAST , INCARNATE )
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THE NEXT BIG THINGxxxxxxxxxxx THE NEXT BIG THING
                                  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
                                • The sound of biker metal hits the PA system instantaneously sending the crowd into a frenzy. Everyone stands to their feet in unison, readying their signs. Brock Lesnar's entrance music blasts onto the scene in the packed arena, fans growing louder with each second, their reaction as the former UFC Champion makes his way out to the stage following behind his advocate and friend, Paul Heyman. The welcome is very positive considering Brock is actually present. Brock Lesnar stands on the stage alongside Paul Heyman with a small smirk surveying the arena. Bringing his arms up he brings them down quickly flexing and posing. Brock Lesnar heads down the ramp while Paul follows, the duo recently making their way to the ring.

Now in front of the ring, Brock stands there, begins to jog in place. He takes his time, displaying no urgency whatsoever. Without another thought, Brock jumps on the apron after awhile with some small theatrics to make his entrance look even more memorable stands there holding the ropes at first before entering. Inside of the ring he steps a good distance from Triple H. Not for Brock's own well-being but Hunter's. His expression never changing from his uncaring look. Paul receives a microphone from an outside official and heads to the center of the ring as both men stand there across from Triple H. The crowd giving them a chorus of cheers which was different but Paul could work with it. Brock cracks a small smirk taking pleasure in hearing the crowd show their happiness with him.

User Image

Paul raises the microphone in his grasp to his lips beginning to speak. "Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman. And by my side is a conquering Beast. A former UFC Champion. A God of Destruction. He is my client, the Beast Incarnate; BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROCK LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESNAAAR!" Paul pauses giving time for the cheering audience to follow along like puppets then readjusts himself. "Now, Triple H here we are again. Out here this time not of our own accord, no, but because of your egotistical nature to call out Brock Lesnar in such a casual and if I'm being blunt, stupid manner. Which I cannot help but to ask what claim? What right? Because what? Brock lost a match against AJ Styles? A man who just barely escaped Brock's clutches at the biggest party of the summer. A man who paid the ultimate price in it's own of defeating Brock because since SummerSlam if I'm correct, he's yet to appear any brand, yes? So you tell me just who won that match. Moving on from that predictable point to the next. You, the reigning King of Kings. But what are you king of, if I may ask? Are you king of this ring? Because that simply cannot be. Not when you have a Kingslayer running around. Or a Demon King. Or better yet, my favorite this one- a "Big Dog" running around. This show is full of people who are full of themselves. And you, sad to say after all these years Triple H, are no different. Yes, you and your lovely wife may call the shots but you use your power and you rule under an iron fist. Then you come out and dare beseech the name of Brock Lesnar? That just can't do. Brock has a claim to a every title if we see fit. Why? Because he's Brock Lesnar. Former UFC Champion, and the list goes on from there. He puts asses in seats. Brock Lesnar, Triple H is the reason why ratings are up at this very moment. Brock Lesnar is money. Brock Lesnar is a contender at all times. And what? Losses are supposed de-credibilize him? Says who? Says a bunch of marks that couldn't find their way out of a paper bag during work traffic?" Paul says, still gaining cheers for insulting smarks. "Or maybe is it your champions afraid to go toe to toe with Brock. Maybe it's that. Maybe that's why Seth Rollins has been hiding behind his 'injury'." Paul pauses allowing room for the crowd to react. Maybe that's why since re-becoming champion, we've yet to see him in action. Maybe that's why and really think about this one." another pause. "Maybe that's why Brock was traded from iMPACT to RAW. Because a certain newly groomed champion complained about not wanting to get in a battle of words or even perhaps a battle period with Brock Lesnar. You see because myself and Brock, we watch everything. We watch the ones that come on and say they're the best. We watch the ones who say they're the underdog. And do you know what we do? We laugh. We sit there and we laugh. Just like right now. You challenging Brock? It quite frankly makes us laugh. Because although you've pinned Brock once, remember the setting in which you did so. Remember the numerous men you had around to help weaken the Beast. And more importantly, be careful what you wish for, Triple H. Because if you really want to step into the lion's den then you're on. Brock Lesnar accepts." Paul ends, smiling like a Cheshire cat at the self proclaimed 'Game'.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:44 pm
Brock finished his statement and accepted a challenge from a King, however, it wasnt over just yet. The lights would black out.

A hyped crowd knew what was coming as God himself has descended. When the lights appeared there were all 3 men in the middle of a King and a Beast. With microphone in hand, Bray spoke.

"It is not wise to forget your origins, just like it isn't wise to pretend like he doesn't exist. I played the King's Game and I conquered it. Now you will both be challenged by God as he will be within this match as well."

Bray paused as he would looked more serious than ever before.  

The Wyatt Family

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:51 pm
Triple H would've gotten interrupted by Paul Heyman and Brock.
After listening to every word Paul had spewed out from his mouth, Triple H would take notice of Brock, and look into the eyes of Paul, putting the microphone up to his mouth to speak again.

However, once that had happened, the lights would have suddenly gone black,
with a jumpscare-like visual and sound on the titantron, surely enough in the ring came Bray Wyatt. There wasn't much that needed to be said, as the three men would be in the ring. Looking at Brock, and Bray, Triple H would then raise the mic once more to his lips to speak. He would be talking to both Bray and Brock as he would say.. "..You're on. Money in the Bank. Triple Threat #1 Contenders Match for the TNW:R Championship.." confirming with everyone in the audience, and the fans, with the match decision getting a huge reaction as the fans would get to see a match that has never happened before.

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff