Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <NETWORK MATCHES>
Chris Jericho vs. The Miz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:08 pm
The Miz, not appreciating the disrespect he was getting from his opponent, would immediately stand to his feet and get up all into Jericho's face with a very pissed emotion on his face "What did you just call me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:10 pm
Jericho would have a confused look on his face, as he would be in The Miz's face. "What're you, stupid? I called you an IDIOT!" as Jericho would then send a push with both hands.  

Christopher Keith Jericho

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:15 pm
Steam came rushing out of Miz's head as his blood boiled during the interaction with Chris Jericho, he was pushed by him, but he came back with an even more aggressive push "Do you know who I am? I'm The Miz. I'm a star! And you? You're just some irrelevant, old, saggy, and washed up wrestler whose doing this for god knows what, so think twice about who you call an idiot, and go back home and take care of your kids Jericho it's time to retire!" says The Miz with seriousness in his tone and with an angry demeanor..  
Christopher Keith Jericho rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:19 pm
Hearing all that noise come out of The Miz's mouth, Jericho would waste no time, going up and under, dropping Miz by his legs and attempting to turn him over for the Walls of Jericho!

User Image

AwesomeButAnnoying rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:21 pm
The Miz attempted to quickly get out of that sticky situation by groveling towards the nearest bottom rope and clutching it with a tight grip in order to disqualify the submission move attempt!  
Christopher Keith Jericho rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jericho would apply pressure, trying to force The Miz to tap if he could!

AwesomeButAnnoying rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:25 pm
Once more, The Miz would try to use all of his strength and glory, oh god have mercy, by pulling his body towards the nearest bottom rope in order to cancel the submission move  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:27 pm
The bell would sound three times as Chris Jericho's theme would play through the arena, and what seemed to be a good start with an hilarious finish as the announcer would declare Chris Jericho the victor via Submission. Chris Jericho would raise his arms up in victory in this good little quick matchup The Miz gave him.  

[TNW:R™] <NETWORK MATCHES>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces