Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <OPEN MIC>
iMPACT Supershow Backstage -- Roman Reigns

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:53 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image User Image

User Image

• Following the debacle that was Samoa Joe's and Aleks Mason's contract signing, cameras shift to the backstage area where fans are shown the former TNW:R Champion, Roman Reigns. Meanwhile in the background boos and cheers alike can be heard all throughout the arena. Either way issa reaction. The Big Dog does some stretches until he's approached by one of TNWR's many journalists. Reigns stops what he's doing and begins letting them talk. "Roman, later tonight you'll be competing in a Triple Threat match along with Finn Balor and Johnny Mundo. Now as of late everyone knows you've been dealing with Braun Strowman and this past Monday, you got the win over him in a no holds barred match. Do you think you can now focus completely on Money in the Bank or are you still keeping an eye out for Braun?"

"Now hold on. I think you forgetting the part where after I finished taking Braun's a** out that I also Speared him off the stage. So as far as Braun and me go? That's done. I put him out of commission. And I want to make this crystal clear; any man you place in front of me can go on the injury reserve list too. Nothing changes tonight. I'm going out there to do what I've been doing and that's win. Cause ain't nobody in this Money in the Bank match can beat me and that's whats real. So tonight I'm going out here to bring the big fight. You can ask my opponents later what it was like to lose to the Big Dog." Reigns says, picking up his bottle of water, uncapping and drinking some. Staring off until the cameras shift back to the commentator's table.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:21 pm
Before the camera would shift, it would spot Matt Allens in the area,
walking over towards Roman Reigns, who was here tonight on the iMPACT supershow.
He would approach Roman Reigns, with a smile on his face,
which would then turn briefly serious. Approaching Reigns, he would then
turn his attention to the idiotic journalist. "First, of all.. tonight's Match is HIM" Matt said while pointing to Roman Reigns. "..
versus Finn Balor.. versus ME, you idiot.. not Johnny Mundo.. and that's the problem with most of you people here. You all easily forget and move forward too quickly.
That's where you guys mess up. Because it seems to me that everyone's forgotten about me.
Matt Allens would be saying, burying the journalist,
as he would then turn his attention to Roman Reigns. "Unlike Aleks Mason, I've actually went toe to toe with Samoa Joe on many occasions and came out alive, with my pride still held high.. I've taken out my childhood friend Trent, and I made a good example of what I can do out of Jeff Hardy in order to get where I am right now. Tonight in our triple threat,
Roman, please, I WANT you to bring the big fight. Because I definitely won't hesitate slapping your crimson chin a** square in the mouth."
Matt would say, as he would be face to face with Roman Reigns, a man who he's had history with in the past. "You and I go back a little. Back when I was a newbie who needed help to beat you up. There's one thing I can thank you for, and that's being one of the main reasons why I am the way I am now, today. And with that being said, you're looking in the eyes of a new and improved man. I don't need help. I don't need a squad. I am the squad.
And I took out the weak links, proving why I'm the strongest, so I guess that makes me the underdog going into this Money in the Bank Ladder match.
But make no mistake about it. You and everyone else.. keep sleeping on me."

Matt Gennison

Winner

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:36 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

User Image

• Reigns clenched his jaw together at the sudden appearance of Matt Allens. He had a lot of mouth. Roman was used to that. He'd dealt with him and his crew before. But now he was alone and in the wrong place. Fortunate for him however, there would be no blows yet. Roman when he finished though would entertain him and return some choice words for the bitter talent. "The only reason you're not flat on your back right now is because we got a match tonight. And like I said, there ain't nobody in the Money in the Bank match that can beat me. That goes specially you, Matt. You talk the talk but everyone knows you can't walk the walk. Because it seems as though anytime you've ran into the Guy, I've put your a** down. But you're right about tonight. It ain't two on one or three on one. It's every man for himself. Therefore you and all this hype you feeding off of--don't let it get to your head. Cause even though this ain't RAW, if I'm on the show, it's mine. And I don't give a damn how improved you are cause it'll be never enough. Believe that." Roman ended, staring down Allens.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:40 pm
Matt stood there and listened to every word Roman had given to him, respectively in return, since Roman had done the same to him.
Deep inside of the mind of Matt, he thought Roman was as egotistical as ever. He didn't wanna further the conversation
once Roman was done, since there wasn't anything else needed.. especially when they can let their actions in the ring speak for themselves,
especially on the last show before the Money in the Bank Pay-Per-View.
Once the two men stared off, hearing the audience cheer in the background as this would be on the big screen in the arena due to the fact that these two men have some history together,
and they were doing a little catching up. Staring at Roman, eye to eye after the war of words, Matt would just smirk, and walk pass Roman, towards another part of the backstage area.

Matt Gennison

Winner

[TNW:R™] <OPEN MIC>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces