Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <OPEN MIC>
RAW Backstage — The Miz (7/31/17)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:41 am

★ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐙 ʀᴇɢᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄ ᴏғ ᴋᴇɴɴʏ ᴏᴍᴇɢᴀ

User Image User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Backstage media were quick to meet up with The Miz, a person who had just endured the most painful thing a husband could ever experience. But viewers were unreasonably cruel ready to fling their cash to exploit a moment so catastrophic. In the eyes of Mizanin, an irrelevant man geared up in a cheap suit caught up to him and shoved his a microphone in his face, obviously in a bitter mood The Miz glared at the man, with an uninterested expression on his face, but oh no, the interviewer had to persist and here's what he had to say to a bruised and battered Miz, "Mike, what are-"

"Okay, you're gonna listen to me, and you're gonna respect me. First off, do not mindlessly run up to a man who has to undergo the despair of seeing his dearest wife get tortured from the hands of a dirty, scumbag. I already know what you're going to ask - it's clear and I get it. You're all nosy people, sticking your business into something that doesn't pertain to you. But I want to make this very, very simple and easy for you to follow and I'm gonna make this loud and clear, so clog out the wax you have sitting in your ears and pay close attention. Especially you, Kenny Omega! I do not tolerate woman beaters, what you did was clearly unacceptable. If you ever, and I mean if you EVER, lay a finger on my wife again... so help me god I'm going to make your life a living hell. But, hey, you don't even have to lay a finger on my wife again for me to make that happen, because it's gonna happen anyway, And I'm not stopping until you get your a** handed to you, you're truly despicable!"

After spitting out his words of anger and frustration, he slapped the microphone out of the interviewer's hand and proceeded to stride down the hallway where he would fade into darkness. His destination, however, would be to the hospital that Maryse was now displaced in because of his former and recent opponent. What will happen next since tensions are now in the air between both of the men? Will The Miz be able to avenge the injury of his wife? Find out in the next event.

x
                                                                    x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:57 am
A confused Johnny Mundo would be walking the halls, with his entrance jacket in hand over his shoulder. Not having a match tonight, Mundo was free, although last week he had defeated Finn Balor, and before that, Ryback, in order to get into the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. He would see a distressed and outraged Miz, as he would approach him, having some words for his former tag team partner.

"...You're not looking so hot nowadays, Miz. I seen what happened out there.
You need to take it easy and plot on how you're going to deal with this.
Because honestly, if anyone had put their hands on my Melina, they would definitely... feel the wrath, of the Monday Night Delight. But I'll tell you what."

Johnny would say, putting his hand onto The Miz's shoulder, leaning in a little closer.
"I'm not doing anything. And you're sure as hell not doing anything. Let's take care of your Kenny Omega problem."
Mundo had said, giving The Miz a wink, followed by a smirk,
as he would then walk off doing what he would be going to do when he originally
had unintentionally walked into The Miz.

Seth RoIIins

[TNW:R™] <OPEN MIC>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff