Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kathryn Dragonna
Crew

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:13 pm
What is a Traery you ask? Well, it is what we get when we take a Fae and let him get it on with a Troll...

The father is Puck. He is a very loving Fae and a bit of a lady's man. He adores all his children and will lavish them in attention.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The mother is Bluebelle. She is a very adventurous normal female with a rather interesting appearance. She does not know the first thing about raising kits, so will be leaving that up to Puck and just visiting every so often.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:22 pm
This contest will be for the pair's three eggs. One female and two Male offspring were produced by this pair, all technically Normals, but there are some edits involved. But I'm not telling on which ones.

Traery one, the oldest:

Traery two, the middle child:

Traery three, the youngest:.

Kathryn Dragonna
Crew

Romantic Streaker

Kathryn Dragonna
Crew

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:23 pm
Contest:

With two partners, tell me a story of an adventure these Traeries will have when they are kits. You must decide who gets which egg in your form.

Opening: 7/31/17
Closing: TBA

Form:

[size=18][b]Guess What We Did![/b]
[/size]
[b]Owner of Traery One:[/b]
[b]Owner of Traery Two:[/b]
[b]Owner of Traery Three:[/b]
[b]Story:[/b]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:24 pm
Entries:  

Kathryn Dragonna
Crew

Romantic Streaker

Kathryn Dragonna
Crew

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:26 pm
Rules:

Follow all shop and site rules. Simple right?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:27 pm
Open  

Kathryn Dragonna
Crew

Romantic Streaker

PandorasRealm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:59 pm
Guess What We Did!

Owner of Traery One:ChaosTheories
Owner of Traery Two:Velvetvixie (Self Proxy for my main account)
Owner of Traery Three:Kapoodles
Story:

User Image
Names: Susini || Conall || Kriell
Genders: Female || Male || Male
species: Fae / Normal
region: Mothare
type: 2nd gen

User Image
Susini personality overview:
●●●● Bossy
●●●● Selfish
●●●● Bratty

Conall personality overview:
●●●● Adventurous
●●●● Loving
●●●● Charming
●●●● Sensitive
●●●● Strong

Kriel personality overview:
●●●● Crybaby
●●●● Tattle Tale

Part I – First to Hatch:

●●●●Susini Cracked herself out of her shell first, she rolled , and tumbled down a grassy knoll before smacking into a rock. She had successfully been the first born and Was going to be able to tell her younger brothers what they could and couldn’t do she thought to herself since she's the oldest it means she can make the rules.

●●●●Not wanting to climb back up the tiny hill she plotted on all the things she could boss her little brothers into doing. I will have my first little brother wait on me by bringing me all kinds of food, and pretty toys. She thought to her self. The last brother born I will assign my daily chores.
●●●●As she sat there thinking about things she could get away with telling them go fetch me my food little brother I want to eat something sweet find me some berries or fruit she envisioned the younger brother listening , and immediately taking off to go get her that which she commanded him to do.
●●●●Then in the next daydream she envisioned telling her littlest brother go , and get my bedding ready I should like to take a nap soon, and I will eat my food in bed, while you two go off , and do the chores mom , and dad would have me do.
●●●●Little did Susini realize such was not going to be the case as her first younger brother had already started to come out of his shell. By the time she noticed he had started to come out of his shell he had already broken it open, and was seeming to race off in the opposite direction.
Susini yelled at him “ Get back here right now little brother.” This was to no avail as it seemed her younger brother was out of hearing range, and she decided well I am going to go sit by the last egg to hatch , and make sure that my last little brother stays put, unless I tell him to do something. Susini then climbed back up the grassy knoll and sat in the nest watching , and waiting for her littlest brothers egg to crack.

Part II – Next in line:

●●●●Conall decided it was about time he came out of his egg shell, he first pushed with all four of his paws against the inner eggs surface, and due to his strength was able to break the exterior of the shell easily. Now with all four of his paws touching the ground beneath him, he could her some other girl kitsu who already made it out of her shell, and was exploring the area they were to call home. Under his paws the ground felt damp, and moist and stuck to his paws like mud, when he went to take his first steps he slipped in the mud, and the rest of his egg casing shattered apart.
●●●●Opening his eyes he blinked several times to let them adjust to his surroundings. It appeared they lived in an area of the lands where it was heavy with vegetation, and surrounded by several bodies of water. While looking around he noticed the meadow, forgetting about his older sister he caught sight of this mysterious mansion, and his adventurous side kicked in, so off he took racing towards the decrepit run down seeming building at what was currently his full pace.
●●●●As he approached the building he could make out a silhouette of something lurking inside the mansion intrigued he wanted to investigate , and find out what was inside. He turned to look back, and could barely see his sister, and what appeared to be the last one to hatch sibling standing looking onward. When he turned back around to continue pursuing what he thought he saw an adult male kitsu stood before him. It appeared to wear a mask on the side of its head, and had various bells located on him. As he gazed upon the strange kitsu he noticed it was half what was called fae like his father, and himself were, but the other half seemed more like a specter with a glowing wispy tail.
●●●●The male kitsu looked down at the new kit, and was about to say something to it, when the other kits started calling “Conall , come here where is it you have gotten off too?” Just as suddenly as the adult male kitsu appeared it suddenly vanished as if in to thin air.
●●●●Conall fell in love with the idea of making friends with this new kitsu, and eagerly ran back to tell his little brother, and older sister about the first adventure he had just taken, and the strange encounter that occurred while he visited the mysterious mansion.

Part III – Last to arrive:

●●●●The littlest brother was being slow about coming out of his shell, he wondered what his siblings would be like. Finally he felt something shaking his egg, and when it dropped it cracked open, he began to cry afraid that something was going to eat him.
●●●●Then he heard his sister's voice “Stop crying right this instant” she demanded.
Kriel rubbed the tears away from his eyes with his little paws, and looked at who was scolding him. Blinking a few times he came to realize it was his older sister. “Hey don’t yell at me, I am going to tell mom, and dad that you broke open my egg, and started being mean to me and bossing me around.” Susini looked down at him sternly “Well our brother took off in the direction of the mysterious mansion so if you want to tattle tale then why don’t you tell mom how he didn’t listen to me and wandered off on his own adventure.”
Gasping at hearing what his brother did, He turned to look at the mysterious mansion, Susini pointed out “See right there is Conall”. Just as the both looked over Conall noticed them doing so , and was so excited to tell him about his adventure he went running back to them. “ Guys you will never believe what i saw when I went over to that mysterious mansion” Conall started to exclaim when Susini chimed in “You shouldn’t go wandering off like that not without permission” and she turned her face upwards at the sky as if to show her disapproval.
●●●●Before Conall could rebuttal her statement their parents showed back up, and Kriel ran up to hide between dad's legs. “Daddy, guess what Susini , Conall, did while you were gone?” Then looking down at his youngest son, he asked “What did you all do while I was off collecting things for when you hatched.” Then all there retold the events of their deeds after successfully hatching to their father Puck in unison what they had done in his absence.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:46 am
This contest is extended due to RL issues I will announce a new closing date/time later.  

Kathryn Dragonna
Crew

Romantic Streaker

Kathryn Dragonna
Crew

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:55 pm
okay this is closed and going to be converted into an in thread game, my apologies to those that entered  
Games and Contests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games