User Image

The camera could have already caught up with Joe before it records as Joe is standing in the middle of the hallway near catering. This isn't an interview its An statement as Joe refuses to be asked anything he just wants to let Aleks Mason know one thing.

"Tonight was just a sample. Tonight wasn't even close to what I'm capable of, Aleks tonight was the 1st night I laid my hands on you and I nearly killed you. I've given you numerous warnings about my reputation and numerous warnings telling you to give me what's mine and yet you refused to do so. You wanna know something Aleks? What got you in trouble out there is the same thing you've been doing for a while now and that's running your mouth and your mouth is going to get you hurt very very badly. You did the most disrespectful thing you could do to me tonight and that's turn your back on The Destoryer when he wasn't finish so therefore you needed to be punished immediately! And word around town is that after what I JUST did to you my name is still your mouth. Well next time you bring up my name you better put some respect on it because obviously I back up and go through with everything I set out to do. Ask John Cena, he stuck his nose in my business and where did that leave him? 1! 2! 3! OUT COLD IN THAT RING! Ask that referee who isn't EVER coming back to impact and he's smart as hell for that decision, and a lot of people are asking "why Joe why?" Because he took me like a joke and where did that leave him? Unconscious laid out on those steel steps. ONCE AGAIN MY MESSAGE TO EVERYONE ON THIS BRAND I AM NOT SOMEONE TO BE PLAYED WITH! And Aleks This Sunday in the middle of the ring I'm going to squeeze your neck until your face turn purple this time instead of red because you have filled the tub and now it's over flowing and my friend you've bitten off more than you can chew so this Sunday say goodbye to that Universal Championship".