━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image User Image

User Image

• After his triple threat match win, the Big Dog heads backstage for a cool towel and a bottle of water. As he's putting up his hair to head back to his locker he takes notice of Charly Caruso standing by patiently in wait for his attention. He knows she'd like a word so instead of making her wait, he goes over on to her. The camera begins rolling and so does her questions. "Roman first of all congratulations on your victory tonight. You now have probably the most momentum going into Money in the Bank. How does that make you feel?"

Roman hears the question and is honest in his response by saying. "Uh, you know. I just like to say first of all I did what I said I was going to do. It is what it is. I told Matt Allens I'm a man of my word. I told him if he wants a fight that I'd go out there and I would win it. That's exactly what I did. I showed him and Finn Balor that's what the big fight is all about. And don't get me wrong, I got a lot of respect for Finn. He's been all over the world in promotions. But when it comes to that ring; respect is out the window. It's a war zone and even though he wasn't looking too hot afterwards I know he'll comeback better in the Money in the Bank match. But the thing is these boys don't understand I'm the Guy. I'm a different breed. I'm the Big Dog. They don't understand that I runs this and I'll gladly show it anyone who wants it what I'm about. I'm the dude here. I'm the big shark in the big pond. So for all these dudes who've been all around the world they come in here like Matt Allens and they got a lotta mouth. And they can say what they want. Call it their show, their titles. But until they beat me, they ain't no one. Cause this is My Yard. That simple. No doubt. Ahhyeszir." with the words, Roman would leave her side and off to catering.