SUMMER 2017: ...STAR STALLY CYOA! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Little Phony
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

. ROUND 4: STARRYEYED .
♥ Round 4 ends 11.59pm PST, 27th August 2017 - you may revise your entry before the deadline.

The evening goes well after that - several of the neighbouring stallions are in attendance, and they are all kind and genial.
His sparkling charm and your distinct personality are the life of the party, and endless laughter brings you closer together.
You end the night sitting inelegantly upright on your rump, the last of the adult cookies resting on your belly. Star folds his well-formed legs under as he seats himself next to you.

"I hope you stay, neighbour," he sounds so sincere that you can almost believe he isn't saying it for the pun. "I had so much fun tonight. I haven't had such fun in a long time."

You look at his face just to make sure he's serious. His head is turned up, mouth closed into a gentle line, eyes regarding the stars.

gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star

A month has passed, and you're living a life far above your social stature.
For one, you have wined and cheesed with Star each week, and if that doesn't say 'upper middle class,' you're not sure what does.
It is time for your weekly da - re you say it, and Star has insisted that he'll provide both of them this session.
Leaning on his beautiful verandah that looks into the bustle of Phony City, the two of you sip red wine and Phony-watch the early evening away.

"I have to admit something," he says, his distant eyes tracking a bouncing pet jelly.
You wait to hear what he has to say, and turn to follow as he retreats back into the house. He holds the bottle steady with unicorn magic and refills the glasses.

"It's my basement." He states.

There is a pause before he laughs, that tinkling laugh, and turns his bright eyes to you.

"I've been making moonshine. That's illegal, isn't it? Would you like a taste of my hooch?"

WHAT DO YOU DO?
1. Ask for a touch of his moonshine
2. Look to sweep him off to bed for a different taste of hooch
3. Excuse yourself to call the police

Fill in the form below with an RPed response, and post it in this guild thread!
♥ Do not book posts with just the choice you've made before you have an RP response ready. We will dock your score.
♥ There is no minimum or maximum word count to your post, but please make your post a reasonable length.

Quote:
ROUND 4: STARRYEYED
WHAT DO YOU DO? 1. Ask for a touch of his moonshine / 2. Look to sweep him off to bed for a different taste of hooch / 3. Excuse yourself to call the police
(Please delete whichever choice is not applicable.)

[ RP response here; remember you cannot dictate's Star's reactions! ]

[size=20][b]ROUND 4: STARRYEYED [/b][/size]
[b]WHAT DO YOU DO? 1. Ask for a touch of his moonshine / 2. Look to sweep him off to bed for a different taste of hooch / 3. Excuse yourself to call the police[/b]
(Please delete whichever choice is not applicable.)

[ RP response here; remember you cannot dictate's Star's reactions! ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:09 am
ROUND 4: START!
Scaramouche Fandango x
The Semblance of Unity x
elvyralani x
ex o ex Snoof
purplerosesbeauty x
Ruriska x
Fea Line x
thyPOPE
zippedsiren
FrostyPeaches

Your Little Phony
Vice Captain

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:56 pm
WHAT DO YOU DO? 1. Ask for a touch of his moonshine
Doppel had been enjoying himself thus far, actually going so far as to silently admit that this whole thing hadn't been a bad idea after all. When Star had dropped his secret too him however....well it didn't catch him by surprise as much as he had thought it should. Still, a blank look crossed his face momentarily.

Then he grinned and laughed. "Why am I not surprised?" he asked casually, running a hoof through his mane, wings twittering a bit as he let out another soft 'heh'. Then he shrugged. "If your offering.... I'm willing." he grinned again, tossing a wink at the other stallion. He wasn't the tattletale type, the secret would be safe with him. Though if the secret was being shared then yeah, he was gonna take advantage of that.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:57 am

Fool's Gold nearly panicked when Star mentioned having something to admit. All the usual anxiety-laden suspects ran through his mind - Star was sick of him, Star wanted these meetings to mean something, Star was really playing some elaborate prank on him... But instead, Star laughed that lovely laugh and offered him some hooch. Moonshine... Mr. Gold couldn't say he'd had it before. He was certainly more of a wine stallion, and... well. He had no reason to deny Star with this.

"I-illegal hooch, huh..." Mr. Gold put down his glass of wine, shyly looking away and smiling. His stringy mane fell in front of his face, sparkling as bright as his gemstone eyes. There was nothing else he could say to Star. "Why not? If you want... I would l-love to taste. If you are sharing it..."  

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:19 pm

"Star, you silly stallion," Warp Nine cried, delighted. "You didn't tell me you were into distilling!" There were stars in his eyes as he gazed fondly at the unicorn; other phonies' hobbies fascinated him and he loved hearing them explain what they loved. "You can't say that and not show me everything. Come on, let's go downstairs- I really, really want to see your apparatus! Show me your equipment, all of it! If this is something you love, I'd love to hear about it." It wasn't the alcohol that was tempting; rather, it was the idea of getting to see something that Star found interesting and enticing that intrigued him. The legality of it went right over his head- who would care? It wasn't like he was some sort of undercover narcotics investigator- he was a simple astrophysicist who had a big ol' crush. That was it.

An impulse flit through his mind like a shooting star, almost gone before he recognized it. Gently, he reached for Star's hoof as they stood on the verandah, touching it lightly. "Lead the way?" he asked. "I'd love to sample your 'shine."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:07 pm
WHAT DO YOU DO? 3. Excuse yourself to call the police

The last month had really been something for the stallion. Overboard wasn't use to any of this. His time was mostly spent designing and building stuff, wine and cheese was way beyond him but he was slowly learning. He was rather impressed with his growing knowledge of wine.

Overboard swirled the wine in his glass before sipping it as he listened. Moonshine? Why on earth would he want to make that. Thats a little too much for him, Star was a great stallion but that seemed a little odd for him. Anyway, this friendship was a little much for him anyway and was taking time from his projects. "Of-of course not. Not weird at all, just give me a moment to hit the restroom and I'll be right down." He had his plan, go to the restroom and use his cellphone to phone the police and then sneak out if possible (or hang around until the cops showed up but let them know he was the one that called before hand).  

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:14 pm
WHAT DO YOU DO? 2. Look to sweep him off to bed for a different taste of hooch

He was surprised to realize how much fun he'd had hanging out with Star. They did wine and cheese nights (and some just wine nights), and they stayed up late, lounging on his veranda, making up stories about the constellations. Despite the lights of Phony City, he could always see a few. The view was spectacular, but that was, perhaps, because of who he was sharing that view with. It was, all in all, a series of experiences a little more 'upper class' than Waterwing was used to, but he liked it. More than liked it.

Waterwing looked up as Star spoke, his blue eyes widening. Then he followed the other phony obediently, wondering what such an admission could possibly be. A secret ex-lover, a strange proclivity, a sudden disclosure of Star's impure motives. (Waterwing liked the last one.) And then he spoke. After a moment, Waterwing laughed, too, a low chuckle.

"Quite illegal." He'd thought Star more of a play by the rules kind of phony - all summer nights and wine and fancy cheeses. This was a bit of a different side. Still an indulgence, though a different one. "I'd love a taste of-." His eyes slid over Star. He'd love more than that, he thought, refusing to let himself be alarmed at the way his thoughts had been careening lately. Star, Star, Star: he was the only thing on his mind.

The chuckle faded and Waterwing smiled. "I like a stallion who doesn't play by the rules." He leaned forward and, almost hesitating (but there was no time for that, no need to hesitate), he moved in to give this captivating stallion a kiss.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:48 am

Dude Food was beginning to feel a bit spoiled. It was a nice change, something to look forward to every week. Now when he started the day there was always the thought in his mind, mulling over what cheese-based dish he would make for their next time together. If he was starting to get a little attached, a little overly eager to please - well, at least his colouring masked the blush when their hooves touched.

The evening had played out much the same as it always had and Dude Food was in the zone, happily pointing out Phonies of interest that passed by when those fateful words slipped out. His heart thumped weirdly in his chest but he kept his cool, followed Star into the house, hoping for something he hardly dared voice in his own mind and then - wait, the basement? Okay sure, Dude Food would check out Star's pleasure dungeon, no worries.

Oh... illegal hooch? Dude Food scratched his chin and gave his trademark lazy grin. “That’s not really a big deal, is it? I don’t think anyone would care.” He laughed, heart still thump, thump, thumping. “I’d love a touch of your moonshine.” He felt his cheeks burn as he winked. “And some of the alcohol too.”  

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:33 am

Centaur Fold was already feeling full of food and drink from the party. The wine he already had that evening made him bold. At heart he was a hunter, and his eyes were settled on his gracious host. When the topic of moonshine came up, Cent raised an eye, "I didn't realize that you were into illicit activities. I never would have suspected."

With his hands, Cent gently caressed Star's back as his fingers ran through his coat. "As tickled as I'd be to try your forbidden treat, I'm not much for confined spaces. I'd much rather see the moon shine from upstairs. I promise you wouldn't encounter many stallions like me in the bedroom."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:54 pm

Peanut had never tasted such interesting cookies before. it made him feel quite, not himself.. he just laughed as everyone around him was tough to make out. every now and then things went a bit blurry and inaudible and he just nodded at every passing phony not having a clue what they were saying.

When he heard the final sentence of the night, having Star wanting him to stay, Peanut inhaled deeply and gazed up at the starry night like Star was doing. Letting out his held in breath, he turned to Star to see if he meant it.. and he opened his mouth to reply to the beautiful looking uni.. "M-maybe next time, n-neighbour..."

---

A month has passed, and the earth stallion felt grateful to have a bunch of wonderful new neighbours that let him eat whenever he's hungry and hangout whenever he liked. His sales in peanuts skyrocketed too as others made good use of good quality nuts in this fancy neighbourhood.

But when it comes to Star, Peanut felt like he was being more than a friend. more than just a stunning neighbour with the right words to say. Taking a sip of red win he detested earlier, he now too was out in the balcony after having followed his lead out.

"I have to admit something,"

Almost immediately, Peanut's throat tightened and he thought he was about to faint. What is he doing, why now? Is he going to ask me out? To date a monster like me?? I wouldn't want me if I were him...
Without saying anything further, the earth stallion stayed quiet and followed after Star again. He nervously watched as he felt thousands of butterflies fluttering inside his stomach.

There, there it is..he's going to say something-

"I've been making moonshine. That's illegal, isn't it? Would you like a taste of my hooch?"

Eyes wide, Peanut felt relieved and almost disappointed at the same time. He felt himself blush thinking that somephony would even want to ask him out. Man was he too optimistic about it...

The earth stallion walked closer to Star and swung a leg around his neck and chuckled out loud. "Hooch. You've been m-making moonshine?" he laughed. "And, and, here i thought you were going t-to ask me out tonight beneath the starry night.."

Peanut thought about jars of glittering hooch deep down in Star;s basement just wanting to be consumed and shook his head. "I.. I...don't want any..." he said, letting go of Star's neck and looking into his beautiful eyes. "Y-you know what? Why don't you let me s-stay the n-night?" he asked, silently letting out a yawn, the nervous wave of feelings coming back to him once more. "I.. I will keep this hooch making business a s-secret between m-me and you. We could watch a m-movie or play a board game before we call it a night.." Leaning in closer to Star, he whispered low enough just for the uni to hear: "If you like, I c-could.. give y-you a .. a.. goodnight k-k-kiss before you go t-to sleep tonight..?"  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:45 pm

Star really was exactly the sort of stallion Medalsome liked - a charmer, with refined tastes, and plenty of attractive male friends. Sure, the things he said and that slow tone could sound a little canned - but he really did make it work. Medal was more than happy to indulge in a little wine and cheese each week, especially now that he was more settled in and had regularly-scheduled workouts again. He'd always loved living above his means: that was at the center of who Medalsome was, after all. But Star seemed to almost alternate between being receptive of Medal's advances and completely oblivious. He plastered Medal with sweet words, but then proceeded to hold parties where other Phonies were present. Even when they were alone, Medal still somehow hadn't managed to get him into bed yet - he was so slow, and content. And yet charming.

So of course he was pleased (and a little apprehensive) to be alone with Star this time, even if it was a change from the constant hustle of Medal's former city lifestyle. His sweet, placid voice, and sometimes sharp observations - well, they pleased Medal. His eyes drifted over to watch the purple stallion as he began to talk. "Oh? This should be fun," Medal said, slipping off the verandah as gracefully as he could. Bless that unicorn magic, honestly, he thought, tracking the movement of the bottle. That sparkle really was stunning. Unicorns.

Wait, he had to admit his basement? Oh - oh, there was something in the basement. Medal had to hold back a grin when he heard the "secret", though. Moonshine - how charming. He was fairly certain Medal'd implied darker things in his own Studbook profile. There was a brief thought - that slow, planned way Star said things might signify an informant of some sort - but then again, being open to a stallion who made alcohol without a permit wasn't such a black mark. Medal certainly wouldn't mind that accusation - it might even make him a little more intriguing, in the circles he ran with in the city. "Ohh, you know I love a stallion who isn't afraid of a little scandal," he laughed. "And from someone like you? Please, a taste would be a treat." He raked his gaze over Star's body and drew his tongue over his lips (careful to hide his Phakie teeth) as he said that last sentence - with any luck, that really made his intent obvious.

"I'll wait for you in there; I know you're about to take me on a stellar adventure." He winked, nodding toward the bedroom door. After all, Medal did appreciate Star's taste in wine, and cheese, and of course that more adult version of his cookies was divine, too. "I'm sure with the caliber of your hooch...we'll need a little privacy if you're going to see my unadulterated reaction, don't you think?" With any luck the alcohol would be just as excellent as Star's other food and drink, and propel them into bed. Finally.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:56 am
12 i'm kinda delighted that every option got taken somehow  

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:57 am
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:02 am

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:03 am

Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff