Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Faculty Offices
Administration Office [Court Mage] ➣Gannon Noble Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 10:30 am
Jesse Randall
~ Gannon's Office ~

User ImageUser Image

Jesse felt safe in Rin's grasp, her friend's hug was warm and reassuring and having not expected to be graced with another such comforting motion so soon from the girl, the Fox had to admit she felt a little disappointed when the Husky drew away upon Gannon's return to the room...

Almost as soon as Rin had released her, the Court Mage had slipped into her roommate's place, gently setting a hand upon her shoulder before requesting exactly whom she had seen in her dream - the look of great concern on his face flattened the Fennec Child's ears and she glanced towards her friend as though Rin might be able to help, but the girl hadn't seen what was within the Fox's mind and so Jesse returned her gaze to lock with that of the Diviner before her...

"I...it was..." She knew the man - or at least she would have recognised him were he there to see...his name though...it just wouldn't come... "The one from the Ceremony..." How silly of her to say that...there were plenty of 'men' at the Ceremony, but what else could she say? Wait...didn't he...? "The man who walked in the air..." There was only one person who had been able to pull off such an amazing feat and although she was certain Gannon had been present at the time, this single titbit of information had to jog a name from someone's memory?

Voice of Aegis

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly

Kefka Fanatica

Quote:

Appearance: Wearing this
With: Rin, Brageet and Jei
Feeling:
OoC ""

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 12:28 pm
User Image
                                            ᒍEI ᑕᕼIᗷᗩ
                                            x x x[/white] 山雨欲来风满楼 x x x ★★★★

Jei had no clue what was really going on and it hurt that it seemed like his students couldn't trust him enough. He tucked the chocolate away with a soft sigh, glancing between Rin and Jessie. "I'll at least wait with you two until Gannon returns."

Thankfully they didn't have to wait very long because his lover was soon back in the office and gently demanding to know what the memory was. Jei was still confused. Memory? But didn't Jessie say they were doing something about nightmares? Unless the girl had suppressed something traumatic that was haunting her dreams. Jei's gaze rested on Gannon's visage, noting that he looked tense and worried. He straightened up, moving away from the trio and thanks to his familiarity of the office, began to prepare some tea and not seem so imposing.

Jei frowned as Jessie spoke, glancing up from his task and still unsure of what she was speaking of. He recalled Gannon mentioning the ceremony a long time ago but unfortunately it had happened way before Jei had been hired so he didn't know any of the details. But what else happened in the memory? There was still very little that he understood. "A man that walked in the air? He must be somebody powerful to do such a feat." Jei looked at Gannon for confirmation that his partner at least knew what the shifter was speaking about.

Once the tea was ready he set the tray on Gannon's desk and began pouring a cup for everybody. Instead of handing the cups over to the girls like he did with the chocolate, Jei just motioned at the tray with a soft smile. "Help yourself to a cup of tea if you wish, Rin and Jessie." He had already prepared a cup for Gannon, mixing it as his lover preferred.

x x x 不作死就不会死. x x x★★★★
                                                      Feeling: Confused. Worried.
                                                      Company: .

x x 执子之手,与子偕老 x x★★★★

Voice of Aegis

Tala Maxwell

the_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

Kefka Fanatica

Poltergeist Lunatic

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 10:44 am
User Image

══════════════════════════════════════
    Looking to Rin, he nodded a little bit but refrained from answering her questions regarding Lelyna. There was no use frazzling them further if it turned out that Rhysian wasn’t involved. For all he knew Rhysian was protecting Lelyna from something. Maybe she’d gone to him for help and then fainted. It was all unknown until Jesse spoke…

The man who walked in the air.

There was no doubt in his mind that Rhysian was directly involved in all of this. No one else could perform such a feat and Gannon knew damn well that there was no way that Jesse had confused Rhysian for someone else. Which left one very key bit of information. What had he really done? Gannon needed to know exactly what had happened in the woods before he made a mad dash for City Hall to alert Varys to the danger they were in, that Lelyna was in.

“That is the Valorian Court Mage, Rhysian De’Valaer…He was the man that walked on air at the Orientation.” He said to Jesse before looking to Jei and giving him a nod of acknowledgement and a look that belied his tone – this was very bad. Looking back at Jesse, he gently grasped her shoulder, reassuringly.

“So Rhysian was there, in your memory. Now, Jesse…I know you don’t want to relive it again, but I need to know. What did he do? Did he hurt Nanashi like in your dream?” He prayed that it was all a misunderstanding. Maybe Rhysian and Nanashi argued and Rhysian sent him away…Deep down, Gannon knew that wasn’t the case…

“He...” As Gannon asked her to relive what she had hoped never to witness again, Jesse's eyes widened, then her gaze dropped, she knew it was all to help and the tone in the man's voice was ever so concerned... “I-I...don't know...” No, that wasn't the answer.

“He just held out his hand and...Na...Nanashi just stopped...” Her eyes narrowed as she tried to think of how to explain it what she'd witnessed... Nanashi's feet had dangled so helplessly above the ground, like he was gripped by an unseen force, then he began to writhe, choking, struggling as though he was being strangled... “It was like he was holding him, but he was so far away...”

Given the description, he was unsure of Rhysian had killed poor Nanashi, but regardless, with the boy’s disappearance and the description of the interaction, it seemed as though Rhysian had attacked Nanashi in some way. Swallowing hard, his worst fears coming to light, he grit his teeth. Rubbing at Jesse’s shoulder, he sighed heavily. “Thank you Jesse, I needed to know if Rhysian harmed Nanashi in some way and given what I’ve heard, I think it’s safe to say that he did.” He stated clearly.

Watching her closely, he felt like that might be something else that she might want to say. “Was there anything else, Jesse? Any other details? I’m going to go straight to the Lord Marshall with all of this, so the more I know, the better.” Gannon said firmly but reassuringly, letting her know that he was going to seek immediate justice for Nanashi.

Although she found his touch somewhat soothing, there was still no easing the ache from what she'd witnessed... “He was definitely hurt...I saw blood...but...there was something else...” As she replayed it in her mind, she recalled a flickering light upon the edge of her vision... Something that had initially looked like a bonfire, but upon closer inspection revealed... “...A hand...?”She felt her stomach turn as she recalled Nanashi screaming out a name - something that had drawn the little Shifter close in the first place...

“He called out for...Azura...but I could only see fire...” What had once been perceived as a long branch with twiggy ends hanging out from the flame now made her feel quite unwell as she put the pieces together... “My Gods...you don't think...?!” Her blue eyes locked with Gannon's for a brief moment before she shook her head and pushed herself away... “How could he do this?” She felt her eyes welling up again, it was all too much for her...

Gannon felt the his stomach drop. If Jesse had seen what she thought she saw…then Rhysian truly did have blood on his hands. Two missing students, one very possible explanation as to what had happened to them and at the center of it all was Rhysian. And now he had Lelyna. Without a second thought Gannon drew Jesse close and into his arms to hold her and sooth her. “I don’t know, Jesse…I’m sorry, I don’t have any answers for you.” He whispered, his throat tightening with both sadness and anger.

“But I will do all that I can to find out, I promise.” He didn’t know what the hell was going on or why, but he was going to find out. “Jesse, Rin, I want you to stay here with Professor Chiba, alright? I need to take all of this information to the Lord Marshall immediately and I don’t want to leave you two alone. Professor Chiba is a very capable raiment user and I know he wont let anything happen to you two.” Gannon explained, looking to Rin. Rin, I want you to take extra good care of Jesse, alright? She needs you right now…”

Looking to Jei, he swallowed hard. He knew that Jei had heard it all and had likely begun to piece together all the information – Rhysian was murdering students. This was a severely grave matter indeed and he needed to do something about it, now.

══════════════════════════════════════

Kefka Fanatica

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

Raiyun

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 7:00 pm
User Image

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝐸𝓃𝓏𝑜
⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍

Catherine could not believe what the hell she was hearing... The person responsible for Jesse's suffering and Nanashi's... No, many peoples deaths... Was the very Court Mage that just turned up at this Academy? Or at least... If he was willing to kill one, she could only assume he was involved in the other happenings... There is just no way he would have singled out one student... Right? All while Rin was trying to understand just how involved this man was, Jesse and Gannon were discussing the memory or greater detail. Just listening to it made her feel horrible inside, to think that somebody she l... Cared about... Witness such a terrible thing. "...Holy..." She's stammer, looking to her friend with a fixed look of concern on her face and the Husky girl was frozen on the spot for a short time before her gaze turned to Gannon who was now focused on her. The worry on her face was quick to return to a confident gaze and she'd nod her head. "Yes, sir... I can look after her, don't you worry..." Her ruby eyes focused on her friend for a moment as she'd smile reassuringly in her direction.

In the meantime is seemed the Professor had taken the time to make some tea... Not that it meant much to Rin personally. Part of her was still wary towards the man and when her ears picked up his voice she was essentially latching onto her friend once more. In all honesty as well, she was not very keen on hot drinks and as a result would shake her head silently in Jei's direction. Rin was not entirely sure what she could say right now to comfort Jesse... Perhaps it would have even been better not to say anything at all?

⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎

User Image

OoC:

Mood: Worried
Company: Jesse, Jei, Gannon
Wearing: [Her Usual]
Form: Human

The_littlest_dragonfly

Tala Maxwell

Kefka Fanatica

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 8:35 am
User Image

⥏⥏ 𝐸𝓎𝓇𝓁𝒾 𝑅𝑒𝓈 ⥑⥑

Temper: Mild

_________________________________________________ _ _

~ Eyrli entered Gannon's Office ~

Initially just going to walk calmly alongside her classmate, she'd barely taken a few steps before a strange gust of wind built up and consumed her friend! Even her attempts to push through to reach him were pointless, the winds easily overpowering her. When it had cleared all that was left was the girl and Tala's canine companion, Fea... This had now set her onto full alert and she was now sprinting through the halls towards the Office of the only man that she felt would know what had happened. Lelyna... Tala... Her friends abduction mere seconds after her strange feeling, were they connected? She dreaded that possibility and could not stand to waste another second. Who knows what could be happening to them, especially if her gut feeling was right... That something bad HAD happened to her closest friend. Though that gust of wind, why did it feel as if she'd seen it somewhere? If so, she cannot recall when. Nor would the girl take the moment to work that out while her friends were potentially in danger.

Once she had neared the door to the Court Mage's Office, Eyrli was surprised to see it already open with a few people already inside. Just to fact the door was left open? Something was up. On the ground were two girls who appeared to be students, but introductions were not her priority at this moment. Walking into the doorway the girl tapped her foot a few times to get the attention of Gannon. Eyrli had taken one more look towards each other person before staring at the Court Mage, a look that could practically scream that something was off. The Elementor knew she could not straight away share her thoughts to him until he'd linked and just stared with a serious expression until she knew the link was established. Whenever he could hear her, she wasn't even taking a moment to share what had happened. "Tala was taken away!" Her thoughts were then silent for only a brief second before she went on. "Gannon, he was with me on the way here and then... This crazy surge of wind. It... I-I... I couldn't save him... I... I think he was kidnapped..!" Eyrli wanted to voice her concerns for her friend also. But without anything concrete it felt inappropriate in comparison to the current matter... But... What if her hunch was right?

The Elementor completely stood her ground, dead set on getting at least some sort of answer. Or even some way to look into where her friend could have been taken. There was no way she was going to just wait, not after the last time she failed to be there for somebody she cared about. Her eyes would grow more focused, aside from the thin well of her tears that were barely forming. "There must be something we can do." She'd declare to the Court Mage, completely unaware as to what had been happening in this Office prior to her arrival.

_ _ _________________________________________________

Mood: Afraid yet determined | Company: Gannon, Jei, Rin, Jesse, Fea | Wearing: [Storm Brawler]

The_littlest_dragonfly

Tala Maxwell

Kefka Fanatica

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 4:02 pm
User Image
                                            ᒍEI ᑕᕼIᗷᗩ

Jei's expressions were quite visible as he listened to Gannon and Jesse speak more in-depth about the mystery air man. He gasped when his lover confirmed the identity of Rhysian, his eyes darkening for a hot moment. Of course he knew who the Court Mage was -- Gannon had taken time to explain things during their time spent together. He remained quiet as the interaction continued, worry beginning to brew within.

As the Tenebraer user sipped on his own tea and paid rapt attention to the conversation, he wondered what scale the troubles that Rhysian seemed to have caused went. That name -- Nanashi -- of course he remembered it well. One of the missing students. Much like his poor student Azura. The professor's heart wrenched for the little shifter as she slowly spoke about the vision...then he felt it skip a beat.

Azura? A hand? Fire?

Jei placed his cup back on the saucer with a loud clink, setting the dish on Gannon's desk while his eyebrows wrought together with concern. He remembered spending so much time training Azura with his raiment -- getting the boy to come out of his shell and gain the confidence that he needed. His first student. Soon he realized he had been holding his breath and slowly exhaled, his jaw setting hard immediately after. That Court Mage had blood on his hands and he needed to be brought to the law as soon as possible.

His eyes met with his lover's after Gannon had made the decision to leave the girls in Jei's care. "You need to seek the Lord Marshall immediately, my love. I can stay with Rin and Jesse in order to protect them." His hand discreetly slid down to where his sword was at his side. After the last time the city had been ransacked, he never left the house without his trusted blade ever again. "Is Rhysian not in his office? Have...you spoken to him earlier?" Something clearly must have happened for Gannon to be incredibly worked up over this. Jei was itching to find the b*****d and strike him down with his katana to avenge Azura but he knew he wouldn't be a match against a Court Mage.

When another student entered the office, Jei felt it was beginning to get a little crowded. He didn't recognize the girl nor understood what was happening but she clearly looked upset and he felt bad. No doubt she would refuse his chocolate much like Rin and Jesse -- perhaps that was a terrible way to help others? Jei gave his lover a look of confusion as if silently asking him to explain.

x x x 不作死就不会死. x x x★★★★

x x 执子之手,与子偕老 x x★★★★

Voice of Aegis

Tala Maxwell

the_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

Kefka Fanatica

Poltergeist Lunatic

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 6:45 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Jei’s slam of a tea cup made him frown deeply, but he knew that his love was just upset with the news – they all were. Looking to Rin, he nodded to the shifter girl. “Good. Just…stay here. Professor Chiba is in charge. You can trust him with your lives – I do.” Gannon said, looking to his love and giving him a little nod. Taking extra special care, Gannon gently passed Jesse to Rin. He knew they were friends and roommates and suspected that Jesse would be far more comforted in Rin’s loving arms.

Looking toward the doorway, Gannon’s gaze narrowed as Eryli came into view. Remembering their existing mind-link, he opened the pathway and nodded at her to speak. What Eryli had to report sent a chill up his spine. What she described was just what he’d witnessed in Rhysian’s office which meant one thing – Rhysian was kidnapping more victims! Cursing internally and externally, he clenched his fists and his jaw tightly.

“Gods damn it!” He cursed outwardly, losing some of his calm and composed exterior. Arising from the floor, he ran his hand through his hair, disheveling it. Going to Jei’s side, he took his lover to the side. Glancing at Eryli, he gave her a small nod. “I’ll be one moment, Eryli.” Severing the mental connection with Eryli, he activated the link he had with Jei and spoke to him mind-to-mind.

<<’My Love, Eryli has news of other abductions. I saw Rhysian take Lelyna away in a gust of wild wind and smoke-like mist…Eryli reported the same phenomena surrounding Tala before he too disappeared. I need to go to the Lord Marshall NOW.’>> Gripping Jei’s hands, Gannon drew them to his lips, kissing Jei’s fingers even as his mind-voice echoed in Jei’s mind only. <<’Take the students anywhere you feel they will be safe. I’m counting on you…’ There was no telling who was working for Rhysian, but Gannon trusted Jei with his life and he knew his lover would do anything needed to protect the students. Drawing Jei in close, Gannon kissed him deeply for a moment before pulling away. <<’I will be back as soon as I can. Stay safe…I love you.’>>

Pulling away, Gannon reestablished his link with Eryli as he went to Brageet, who was aware of all that was going on. “Fly ahead of us…find the Lord Marshall.” Without hesitation, Brageet flew from her perch out the window and toward the city. “Eryli, come with me. You’re my witness.” Gannon urged, heading for the door. There was absolutely no time to waste. With Eryli at his side, the two sprinted from the office and down the halls.

[ - Exit Gannon’s Office for City Hall - ]

═══════════════════╝

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Kefka Fanatica

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

Raiyun

Gannon Noble – [x]

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 7:04 am
Jesse Randall
~ Gannon's Office ~

User ImageUser Image
The sound of Jei's cup connecting with its saucer flattened the Fennec Child's ears and as Gannon rose to his feet - giving Rin space to latch onto her friend once again - Safely back within her roommate's embrace, Jesse would Shift into her Fox Form, hoping she wouldn't prove too heavy for her friend as she proceeded to curl up on the Husky Shifter's lap...

There was no telling quite why the room was starting to become so busy, but as the Court Mage advised his partner to stay back and keep an eye on the pair, the sound of something tapping would draw Jesse's attention towards the door as another student arrived - looking just as panicked as another familiar face which hovered nervously by her side... "Fea?" The Fennec's right ear would flick back as she sensed an air of urgency about the creature - they had spoken before in Shifter Class, but she looked more than a little dishevelled by whatever had brought them to Gannon's Door...

Not really thinking about her safety at that point, the little Fox would briefly glance away from the Wolf and lift her gaze up towards Rin before sliding back to the ground where she would approach Tala's Companion cautiously - Fea of course towered over the little Fox, but Jesse kept herself calm, tilting her head and keeping her tail still as she advanced slowly, "What happened?" With the girl seeming to be at a loss for words, Jesse would look to the Wolf for answers, hesitating as the larger creature seemed to hear her name and approach perhaps a little quicker than expected before jamming on the brakes with a paw either side of the little Fox...

"He's Gone!" With a loud whine, Fea's ears flopped backwards and she slumped down onto the ground infront of the little Shifter looking more than a little upset by whatever had happened - no doubt the pair had made their way to Gannon's Office as quickly as they could... "A big black appeared, very windy...then he was gone...!" Jesse vaguely recalled how one of the other students sometimes dropped the Wolf off at their lessons and presumed she must be referring to him...but he'd disappeared? And what did she mean by big black?

Gannon's sudden cursing turned both their heads and Jesse would watch as the man instructed Brageet to fly on ahead and seek out Lord Marshall... Whatever had happened, the Fennec Child couldn't begin to fathom that it had all stemmed from her link with Lelyna which had revealed the horrors that had been her nightmare and thus set off a chain of reaction throughout Eoana...

Voice of Aegis

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly

Kefka Fanatica

Quote:

Feeling:
OoC ""

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 6:11 pm
User Image

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝐸𝓃𝓏𝑜
⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍

Rin was jolted to attention at the sound of the cup hitting its saucer... Harder than one would expect. The sharp noise was noticably more irritating for the girls sensitive ears and thus, she frowned in the Professors direction... Sure. The reaction made sense given what was heard, but Rin didn't care, even small things like that could further upset her friend... That was the last thing she wanted right now. The girl looked to Jesse who had shifted into her Fox form on Rins lap and would gently hold the fellow Shifter, looking to Gannon while he'd speak to her one more time. "...Mmhm..." Nodding her head and her ears would droop, it was still so much to take in... It almost seemed like one big, bad dream. A kidnapping occuring right this second, by a man everybody had trusted. It was as if they were in a bad storybook.

To make things even more stressful, a female with short, white hair had turned up and... Just stood there. Not a word left her lips. If not for the Shifter she held she would have said something about the weird girl... Alongside that girl though? The creature beside her she DID recognise. Fea, she believe their name was? Rin would part her arms to allow her friend to approach the canine and watched with a wary gaze... Being human still she could not hear their interaction and only saw Fea almost practically leap at Jesse. Right away Rin would morph into her animal form and take a quick step clover, "What's going on?? The Husky would growl lightly. Seemed she's shifted in time to hear the wolf speaking of somebody being gone. "Gone..?" Rin was feeling even more uneasy now... Was it also that Court Mage's doing? Catherine glanced down to Jesse. NOW she was really worried. What if she was next? Or god forbid her friend... How was she even supposed to know whether or not he would target them...

Catherine whined and looked up to where she'd thought Gannon was standing... But it appeared he had left while she was focused on Fea. Along with that girl. It was safe to assume he was going for the Lord Marshall... In that case all Rin can do now is wait. And comfort Jesse. Well, to the best of her abilities. The Shifter slowly walked to her Fox friend and nudged her cheek with her nose. "You going to be alright..?

⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎

User Image

OoC:

Mood: Distressed
Company: Jesse, Fea, Jei
Wearing: [Her Usual]
Form: Husky

Tala Maxwell

The_littlest_dragonfly

Kefka Fanatica

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 5:05 pm
User Image

⥏⥏ 𝐸𝓎𝓇𝓁𝒾 𝑅𝑒𝓈 ⥑⥑

Temper: Mild

_________________________________________________ _ _

She'd nod in response to Gannon asking for a moment... Hardly questioning that something else was happening on his end already, judging by all the present people. They appeared to be quite emotional right now... Something Eyrli could currently relate to. Though Eyrli would wonder, just what did she come in on? What would have everybody so worked up? ...Could that be possible? The Elementor wondered if Tala was even the only victim... Then... Her gut feeling..? All of a sudden Eyrli was feeling something akin to being sick. Now realising she was not the only one with Tala at the time she'd look to her feet to see Fea had indeed followed her. In her panic she'd forgotten to reassure the canine companion... Before she did anything however Fea had approach one of the Shifters who had took on her form, a little Fox... It was kinda cute. Kinda, since... Well, not the time to admire.

Hearing Gannons voice pick up again, he was now telling her to accompany him to... Find the Lord Marshall? Well, that wasn't too shocking if not for the fact he seemed like that was his plan prior to her arrival. Now she was really worried. But remaining composed, she nodded. "Of course." Eyrli would use a brief second to approach Fea and place her hand on her head ever so gently, nodding her head towards the people in hopes the canine would remain with them for the time being. Whether or not she did though? It was really the wolfs choice. The Elementor straightened herself up and followed the Court Mage hastily out of the Office,

~ Eyrli left Gannon's Office ~

_ _ _________________________________________________

Mood: Alert | Company: Gannon | Wearing: [Storm Brawler]

Tala Maxwell

The_littlest_dragonfly

Kefka Fanatica

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:40 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Enter Gannon's Office with Patrick & Branwen - ]

Elijah’s sense of urgency was high as he made his way through the halls with Patrick and Branwen close behind him. He refrained from running toward Gannon’s office, but he was tempted to do so. Steps hurried none the less they rounded the corner and headed down the long hallway toward Gannon’s office. Upon arriving Elijah was surprised to see Gannon’s door open. Peeking inside, he blinked in bewilderment at that he saw – Catherine, Jesse and Professor Chiba, but no Gannon. For a split-second Elijah thought that perhaps he’d gone to the wrong office, but no, this was definitely Gannon’s.

“I’m sorry to intrude, Professor Chiba, but we were looking for Headmaster Noble.” Elijah said with a touch of concern as he stepped into the office and looked around hoping to see Gannon standing on the far side of the room. Given the circumstances and the body language of everyone in the room, it was clear that something had happened to Catherine and Rin. Perhaps Gannon had gone to get Merrick? Although the girls looked more emotionally distressed than physically hurt…

“We have some very unsettling news to report to him, is he coming back soon?” Elijah could only hope that it was the case. Aside from Gannon or Rhysian, the only other person he could report the disappearances to were the city guard or the Lord Marshal.

═══════════════════╝

Head Librarian & Historian – Eoana Academy || Elijah Isaacs

Raiyun

Chelly Usagi

Voice of Aegis

Tala Maxwell

ShinigamiWolves

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:49 am
User Image
                                            ᒍEI ᑕᕼIᗷᗩ

Jei didn't like that Gannon was leaving him but there were lives at stake. His eyes were filled with worry as he watched the interaction pan out between Eyrli and his lover, waiting patiently until the former began to explain things to him via mind link. His eyes were wide but he nodded with understanding, his own heart pounding with anxiety as he thought of what fate may befall those abducted. <>" As much as he wanted to hang onto his partner's hands, Jei reluctantly let go so Gannon could seek out the Lord Marshall.

The professor stared at the door for a long minute, fighting to keep his emotions in check with everything that was going on. After a moment, he turned to the girls with a serious expression. They had shifted into their animal forms but that didn't stop him from speaking, "We cannot stay in Gannon's office. Others will seek him out and with everything that is happening, we should seek out someplace safe. I can offer you the sanctuary of my home...ah...unless one of you knows a better location? The academy might not be safe..."

When there was another voice that cut through the air, Jei's hand immediately went for the hilt of his sword and he turned to face the door. Thankfully it belonged to the librarian and the professor breathed a small sigh of relief. He never removed his hand from the sword hilt though. "I'm sorry, Elijah. You just missed him...may I ask why you need to speak with Gannon? Did something happen?" His mind drifted to the disappearances and briefly wondered if something similar had happened to one of the librarian's company. "He won't return for awhile since...um. Well. Some people have gone missing under mysterious circumstances so he departed to seek out the Lord Marshall."

Jei wasn't sure if it was wise to tell somebody what his lover was up to but the head librarian should be trustworthy enough. Then again, everybody thought Rhysian was until their recent discovery. He still placed himself defensively between Elijah and the students.

x x x 不作死就不会死. x x x★★★★

x x 执子之手,与子偕老 x x★★★★

Voice of Aegis

Tala Maxwell

the_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

Kefka Fanatica

Poltergeist Lunatic

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:02 am
Jesse, Patrick, Branwen and Fea
~ Gannon's Office ~

User Image

Jesse would turn her gaze towards Rin as she appeared in her Husky form beside her - It became quite clear that her roommate's sudden appearance in her Shifted Form had been in reaction and perhaps in defence of the little Fox as Fea had certainly advanced a little too quickly before trying to explain just why she had been so flustered - It also seemed that Rin would just barely catch the final part of their conversation, which in turn appeared to change the Shifter's concerned look into one a little more worried than it had been before...?

"Friend!" Fea's ears swivelled towards the voice and she would take a respectful pace back from the Fox and sit to watch as Rin advanced - nuzzling the smaller creature whom the Wolf had met a few times by now when Tala had dropped her off at class, "My Pack Brother has Disappeared!" her tone was was no less concerned than before and she wasted little time in retelling the moment the large black had stolen him away from the Arena where they had been training... "I have much concern, I cannot smell him anywhere..." Her ears flopped backwards and her long tail curled around her legs as though subconsciously hugging herself from the anxiety?

"I will be..." Jesse would reply to her roomate's question with a nod, flattening her ears and lowering her head just enough to slip it beneath Rin's muzzle as the Husky nudged her cheek... in addition to this, the Fennec Child would also lean her forehead against her friend's chest, exhaling lightly before watching as the Wolf momentarily turned her gaze to watch as Tala's friend approached. Eyrli would place a hand upon the larger creature's head before following the Court Mage from the room and leaving the trio with the Professor... She could tell by the light shuffling of the Wolf's feet that Fea was wanting to follow, but something seemed to hold her back...

The little Fox was about to question Fea as to why she hadn't followed Gannon and the Quiet Female when the sound of another approaching the room drew all their attention back towards the door... What really was going on? It had to be quite serious with all these visitors all of a sudden...

Patrick - although in quite good health - found it much more than a swift march towards the Court Mage's Office and might very well have chosen to run on ahead of the man had the feeling that to charge at speed towards Gannon's Office might just have urged other students into concern - especially if they were to see the Librarian following quickly behind... Still, as they finally reached the door, with the young Diviner bringing up the rear, it would appear that the Court Mage had quite the meal on his plate that morning... Three whom Patrick would presume were Shifter Students as well as a Professor all turned their gaze towards the pair as they hovered by the doorway,

"Well, you see, Sir, We've had a Mysterious Circumstance of our own..." remembering his manners, Patrick would look to Elijah before addressing the Professor as he questioned their reason for seeking out the Court Mage that morning... "We were working in the Library with a man from the Noble House of Kuevaal and Professor Maksimov and this wind just kicked up from nowhere..." he paused, looking towards the trio of creatures watching them with what he perceived as concerned looks... Was it wise to speak of something as such infront of the younger students...? After a moment, he would recognise Fea - amazed at how much she'd grown since their last meeting, yet he kept his distance - Tala seemed to prefer it that way at least...? "It was strong enough to move furniture and then there was this black mist...?"

"Perhaps the Big Black got them too?!" Fea's ears would perk up as she heard what Patrick had to say and the Wolf would snap her gaze round to regard the two Shifters beside her, "You must tell him!" she was up on her feet again, a whimper in her throat as she looked between the pair, "We need to find Tala!"

"Shadow Boy gone too?" Branwen, who had remained silent until now - listening to both human and animal conversations as they took place - suddenly piped up, tilting her head with some confusion having at first suspected that the Elementor had been the one behind the Library's strange disappearances...?

Voice of Aegis

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly

Kefka Fanatica

Quote:

Feeling:
OoC ""

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:55 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Elijah’s eyes went a bit wide as Jei spoke of people going missing under mysterious circumstances. Could it be that others in the school had vanished as well? Oh, it was a scary thought indeed and one that he hoped wasn’t true. However, given that Gannon had gone somewhere – likely to report the missing persons – Elijah had to wonder if they should stay and wait for the headmaster or head somewhere safer…

Looking to Patrick, he nodded a bit as he explained what had happened. “It was unlike anything I have ever witnessed before…Billowing smoke-like mist that surrounded them both in a whirlwind…They were there one moment and then simply gone…” Frowning deeply, he nibbled nervously on his lower lip. Suddenly a thought came to mind – What if Ezra had been taken!? The thought made him nearly lose his balance and Elijah found himself grasping for something to steady himself. Grabbing onto a nearby chair, he took a seat, his hands shaking as he shook his head.

“Oh no….Oh no, no, no…” He couldn’t lose his beloved! Swallowing hard, Elijah looked up at Jei and Patrick, and then to Jesse and Rin. Licking his lips, he shook his head a little bit. “It has just occurred to me that if people are being taken at random, then others within the town could be missing as well. Forgive me, I am suddenly very worried for my beloved.” He stated honestly, not wanting to lie to them in the face of such a scary notion.

“Jei…did Gannon give you any sort of direction before he left? Perhaps where we should wait for him? At his home, maybe?” If they were to await him at his home then Elijah could easily run to his own residence to check on Ezra’s whereabouts…It was a selfish thought, but he couldn’t help it…Ezra was his whole world…

═══════════════════╝

Head Librarian & Historian – Eoana Academy || Elijah Isaacs

Chelly Usagi

Voice of Aegis

Tala Maxwell

ShinigamiWolves

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Kefka Fanatica

Poltergeist Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:39 pm
User Image
                                            ᒍEI ᑕᕼIᗷᗩ

As one of the people who recently arrived to Gannon’s office answered Jei’s question, he listened with rapt attention. He was still standing protectively by the shifters, his arms crossed as his expression grew tense. A strong wind? Black mist? He tried to keep his growing worry hidden but when he stared at the boy, it was clear that he wasn’t lying about any of it. It matched with what the girl had said to Gannon and his fingers were beginning to curl into his robe sleeve, realizing that this was on a much larger scale than he figured.

Elijah embellished on what the boy had said and Jei felt a spark of panic within his own chest. What the HELL was going on? “Gannon has already gone to report what happened -- another student came in here and said nearly the same thing you gentlemen have told me.” He was visibly frowning, silently praying that nothing would happen to his lover on the trek to seek justice for what had occurred. Did they all disappear at the same time or was it possible that more people could suffer that fate? Jei rubbed his temples, glancing back at his students that he was tasked to protect. There was no way he was going to let that happen to the children.

When the librarian’s disposition began to falter, Jei immediately poured him a cup of tea while he struggled to sit down. His voice was gentle as he spoke his own thoughts on the matter, “Another student went missing in the same matter that you described your companions. It must be happening to other people but...hmm...Rhysian was seen disappearing in a similar matter but I’m assuming willingly because he abducted a student. That is why Gannon had to leave on urgent matters.” The other ones in the room would eventually find out anyways so he didn’t feel as guilty as he should for discussing it. “It’s a long story but one we shouldn’t discuss here.

Jei began to gather up the untouched cups, setting them back on Gannon’s desk. Clean up could wait because he honestly didn’t care to waste any more time where they were potentially vulnerable. “I have to take these students to safety. You are more than welcome to join us for I’m sure Gannon would flay me if I left anybody behind. I was thinking perhaps our-- well-- Gannon’s house would be the best option. That way he will know where to find us once he is finished speaking with the Lord Marshall...but we must get going immediately. I have a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach...we shouldn’t be in the academy right now.

He turned to Rin, Jesse, and Fea, giving them a kind smile while kneeling down to their level. “Let’s get going, alright? I’m sure my little fox friend Moopsie will enjoy having your company again. Plus having the others come with us means protection in numbers. I promised Gannon that I won’t let anything happen to you guys and I seriously am going to stick to my word.

x x x 不作死就不会死. x x x★★★★

x x 执子之手,与子偕老 x x★★★★

Voice of Aegis

Tala Maxwell

the_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Faculty Offices

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers