Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[STUDENT COUNCIL] Matchmaker! (Find a date for prom!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:35 pm
User Image

Matchmaker matchmaker, make me a match!

So, not everyone is up for heading to prom stag, and that's okay! The student council, mainly Merry of the student council is here to help those lonely hearts find the perfect dates to accompany them to the prom!

The Chimera, wearing a wide, bright smile is seated at a large table with a festive looking banner hanging from the front of it declaring; Prom Date Match Making! In front of her is number of clipboards with numerous forms that are ready to be filled out by those looking to make a love connection find a date. Beside her, sitting on a very elegant looking stand, is a beautifully carved box with a slit in the top for forms to be placed into when filled out.

OOC

Hello! This is a matchmaking thread for the up coming prom; Game of Chairs! Any character seeking a date for the festivities can fill out the form below, and they will be matched (to the best of our ability) into the compatible combinations Merry can manage.

[b][color=orange]Dream Date![/color][/b]

[b]Character name:[/b] (And journal/Quest thread please!)
[b]Looking for:[/b] (Boil/Ghoul/Whatever)
[b]Availability:[/b] (Preferred time zone/posting speed) (will try to match these up as best as possible)
[b]A little bit about yourself!:[/b] (Hobbies, interest, anything you think is important for match making!)

List of Singles!

Other related links!
Song Request and DJ sign up -- Teaser Preview  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:44 pm
Dream Date!

Character name: Tanita
Looking for: Whatever, very vaguely boil inclined but not too worried.
Availability: Evenings, PST, generally, as school's about to be in.
A little bit about yourself!: Tanita's a nice girl, likes people, and is proud of being a dragon. She's a tad confused, rn, about life, due to recent events where she spent some time being a Horsewoman in a dream.  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:59 pm
Dream Date!

Character name: Damaris
Looking for: Boils, please. But Ghouls are fine as well. :3
Availability: EST, I get off work each day after 3pm; Go for runs Mon., Wed. & Fri. Off on Weekends~ I respond fairly fast.
A little bit about yourself!: Timid but nice and polite. Damaris loves books and plants. She never learned to dance but she'd be happy to learn.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:30 am
Dream Date!

Character name: Wrex
Looking for: Doesn't matter
Availability: CST/Moderate pace but can be faster if I focus
A little bit about yourself!:
MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH
DRAGONS ARE JACKING OVERRATED
FITE ME  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:00 pm
Dream Date!

Character name: Efreet
Looking for: A friend! (Anything)
Availability: MST/Moderate, depending on work weeks
A little bit about yourself!: Little Hot-headed (har-har)
Friendly!
Likes trouble!
Not great with words, sorry sad  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:57 pm
Dream Date!

Character name: Ruth B
Looking for: Whatever
Availability: EST, not as active as I used to be but I will try to be on as often as I can!
A little bit about yourself!: (ic-lly this was submitted by Ruth's good friend Olivia) As told by Olivia: Ruth is a very very nice ghoul who is very fun to hang around with and creeple watch for long periods of time. She doesn't talk a lot (at all? I have not figured that out yet) but that is okay because you don't always need to when doing fun things with her; like creeple watching and participating in fun classes together ~  

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Rhodonea

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:43 am
Dream Date!

Character name: Aaran
Looking for: Any
Availability: China Standard Time UTC+8, with waking hours that coincide with North American nights and mornings. Moderate posting speed.
A little bit about yourself!: Fond of balloons, machines, shadows, creeple-watching, and mischief.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:00 am
Dream Date!

Character name: Maple
Looking for: anything
Availability: pst, mostly active with roleplay in the eeevening but will try a little during the day
A little bit about yourself!: Maple is and.. will probably forever be an awkward duck, stuttering about with noooo self confidence what so ever (how did she even sign up for this?) But she does try to be accommodating and nice despite her reservations about... everything. She does like books though, woo her with books.  

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:01 am
Dream Date!

Character name: Lucida
Looking for: Boil mainly, if ghoul she might be competitve
Availability: I'm on GMT+8 time zone so -
A little bit about yourself!:
Lucida is a confident and smart ghoul, she's obsessive, skeptical and mischievous in nature but not meager in compliments. She enjoys being treated like a princess but not necessary. Her hobby includes shopping, gambling and seeking new victims who she might trick into owing her flavour. Her favourite boil at the moment was her twin brother, Roman.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:47 pm
Dream Date!

Character name: Anepou Sah
Looking for: Ghoul
Availability: Evenings, PST, generally, as school's about to be in.
A little bit about yourself!: Anepou is a neat freak, likes Mini Pets, and loves fashion, designing fashion, etc.  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:49 am
Dream Date!

Character name: Deacon
Looking for: Whatever
Availability: I'm usually around at night (EST), but I'm willing to work with someone else's schedule. I will most likely be unavailable this Saturday (16th), at least during the day.
A little bit about yourself!: Talk to me and find out. I'm not looking to hook up after this thing's over, so don't get your hopes up. Matchmaking has turned into a (bad) yearly tradition for me at this point.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:15 pm
Dream Date!

Character name: Kane
Looking for: Ghoul
Availability: Am in PST, usually I tag things once or twice a day.
A little bit about yourself!: He likes to take pictures is seriously into technology and gadgets. He's also shy and generally sucks at socializing. Good luck to you. Seriously.  

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:29 pm
Anepou Sah and Lucida
Aria starstone

meegane

Deacon and Damaris
hitzune

kaineferu

Wrex, Maple, and Kane
medigel

chirigami

_p a o cx

Aaran and Ruth
yvelissa

huni pi

Tanita and Efreet
aria starstone

nuxaz

Tried to match up time zones and personalities as much as possible, as well as gender prefs. HAVE FUN EVERYONE!  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games