Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:00 pm
User Image

Welcome to Ezra's sanctuary. You'll find everything clean and organized here. Shelves of books and many different pieces of art surround the area. If you come to visit you will be shown plenty of hospitality and perhaps be treated to a personal piano performance~

Living Room:

tab tab User Image

Kitchen:

tab tab User Image

Bathroom:

tab tab User Image

Main Bedroom:

tab tab User Image

Guest Bedroom:

tab tab User Image

Library:

tab tab User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:45 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

- Enter Ezra and Gannon -

There was never a way for Elijah to know how long he had been unconscious after one of his fainting spells. Unless someone had witnessed him collapse and stayed with him the entire time, there just wasn’t a way for him to know how long a spell could last. Sometimes it was only a matter of minutes, sometimes they could last hours – depending on how much damage he’d done to his body. However, despite this unknown, Elijah could usually remember the moments leading right up until the faint.

So therefore, when he began to awaken to the light, sultry melody of a piano and the feeling of a soft mattress beneath him, he was immediately confused. Taking care not to open his eyes or move too quickly, he slowly gathered his wits while his body ‘came back’ to itself. ‘I was at the festival, with Ven and Ezra…I distinctly remember making it to the bench before the darkness took me.’ He thought with mild confusion. What he was lying on was definitely not a stone bench, and the lovely music he heard was not a product of the festival’s festivities. He would have assumed that Ven had taken him home, or to his own residence, but neither of them owned a piano. That only left one possibility. Once he had fainted, Ezra, unknowing of what to do, must have brought him back to his own home to care for him.

Releasing a groan of embarrassment, he had to wonder how this could have happened to him. It was bad enough to faint in front of Ven, but to do so in front of a colleague!? And then, to force said colleague to then care for you in the absence of your friend. Elijah was positively mortified. Draping his arm over his eyes, he willed himself to wake up from this nightmare, but as hard as he tried, it just wouldn’t happen. After several pinches, he gave up hope of waking up robed on a bench and opened his eyes to survey the room around him.

It was elegant to say the least. Much like his own home, it was lavish and well kept, clean and organized. However, the room he was in was clearly not a guest room, the room had too much personality. Unlike a guest room, it was warm, welcoming and lived in. There were personal items on shelves and tables, this room, unless Ezra had family or friends living with him, was likely his own. This only made Elijah feel even more mortified and embarrassed. It was one thing to wake up in a well-kept guest room, not that he would consider himself a guest, he was more of a nuisance, but at least a guest room suggested that he wouldn’t be in anyone’s way. What if he hadn’t woken up until the following day. Wait! What if it was the following day!? Each passing moment only seemed to make Elijah feel worse.

‘I need to get out of here. Ven must be worried sick.’ There was no telling what the bear shifter had done upon finding Elijah missing, especially when he knew that his best friend had been headed towards a fainting spell. Taking care to sit up slowly, he looked around the room, only to spot a still warm cup of tea and several delicious looking biscuits waiting for him on the night stand. Despite the situation, he couldn’t help but appreciate Ezra’s thoughtfulness - he truly was a good friend.

Elijah took great care to eat and drink the snack slowly and he took extra care to make sure he didn’t get any crumbles in Ezra’s bed. Once he was feeling a bit more like himself – weak – but more like himself, he made his way toward the lovely piano music that was drifting through the house. His steps slow, but quiet, he came upon a scene that made his heart skip a beat and his breath hitch in his throat. Ezra, seated at an elegant piano, let his fingers drift over the keys as he played. The melody was beautiful and unlike anything he had ever heard before. It immediately captivated him. Smiling to himself, he hardly noticed the flush to his cheeks as he took a few steps closer, to alert Ezra to his presence.

Once Ezra finished the song and turned to acknowledge him, Elijah made his move. Bowing his head, his silver hair slipped over his shoulder, creating a sort of curtain around half of his still pale face. “My sincerest apologies Ezra. I am sorry that you had to tend to me in such a state. I am sincerely grateful for your help, but I am mortified that you had to witness such an unpleasant scene.” In all honesty he wanted nothing more than to wobble his way out the door, head over to the library and bury himself in books for the next year or so while he got over his embarrassment, but he wasn’t that rude. First he needed to apologize, then he could wallow in his shame…

═══════════════════╝

Head Librarian & Historian – Eoana Academy || Elijah Isaacs

oyehh

Chelly Usagi

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:00 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀʀ Mᴀɢɪᴄ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

Ezra entered his home quietly, he had Elijah on his back carrying him in piggy back style to make things a bit easier. He was debating on whether to place the male in one of the guest rooms or his own room. His bed was very warm and comfortable, and he wanted Elijah to have a nice and comfortable place to rest. Ezra made the trip to his room and placed the librarian gently on the bed. The red-head shed a small amount of light into the room then pulled the covers over Elijah. The male opened one of his windows only slightly to let some fresh colder air come in. It was important that Elijah wasn't too hot or cold.

Exiting the room, he made his way to the kitchen to make some tea for the unconscious male. While the water was heating up, he placed some delicious biscuits on a small plate and placed them on a tray. Ezra knew Elijah would be hungry when he woke up since he hadn't eaten much. The professor prepped a blend of vanilla and cinnamon tea with a hint of bergamot. Placing the tea on the tray, he made his way back to his room and placed the tray near his bedside table. Pausing, he looked at Elijah’s sleeping face and let out a soft sigh. He wished the male took better care of himself. While reading was absolutely lovely and all, health and wellbeing should be the top priority at all times. If he took better care of himself, then things like these wouldn’t happen. Reaching out his hand, he gently stroked Elijah’s cheek. His fingers traced the man’s face as they moved to run lightly down his long hair. Once he realized what he was doing, he pulled his hand away and shook his head. Maybe now was a good time to play piano and unwind.

Ezra exited his room once again and started a fire in his fireplace. Moving to his kitchen once again, he made himself a cup of tea to enjoy while he played his grand piano. The professor went to where the piano was located which was in the dead center of his living area. It was nice since no matter where you were, you could see it. Taking a small sip of his tea, he placed it on the table then walked to the piano and sat before it. His hands lightly stroked the keys as he began to think of what he should play. After a moment, he decided to just let his mind and hands take control. Once Ezra was in the proper position, he began to play an effortlessly elegant melody on the instrument. His eyes slowly came to a close as he got consumed by the calming music that he was playing. The professor hadn't notice Elijah until he had stepped closer to the piano.

Once the song came to an end, his head turned to look at the librarian. He blinked when the other male began to apologize for everything. "No no, you're fine... it wasn't a bother...." Standing, he walked to the table and picked up his teacup. Raising it to his lips, he blew on it then took a long sip. "I must say though, I wish you'd take better care of yourself though Elijah. If anything, the whole situation worried me. You need a proper meals and rest, you can't keep reading for outrageous amounts of time." Ezra gave Elijah a stern look before setting down his tea once again. "Go ahead and sit. I would prefer if you rested a bit more instead of getting back on your feet so quickly. I can get you more food if you want?" Ezra removed his jacket and placed it on a chair, then unbuttoned some buttons on his shirt so he could relax a bit more. "You can listen to me play for a bit, or you can read..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ His Place] || WITH [ Elijah] || FEELING [ Neutral ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:48 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Elijah felt his cheeks heat with a bit of shame. It was one thing to have Ven scold him for not taking care of himself, but to have another colleague take notice and openly show disappointment in him…well, it went a long way toward making him rethink his habits. He was sure that Ven would love having another person to help keep an eye on him and make sure that he wasn’t straining himself – not that Ezra was volunteering for that position. And Elijah certainly didn’t want Ezra to think that he needed to babysit him. But it was all beside the point. Ezra had happened to be present when Elijah had fainted, resulting in him helping get his colleague to a safe place where he would rest and recuperate. Meanwhile, Ven was likely in a frenzy wondering what happened to Elijah. He didn’t envy anyone who ran into Ven while he was flustered like that.

He’d been about to apologize again and quietly excuse himself to go out and find his best friend, when Ezra gestured to a nearby seat. It seemed that his host wasn’t going to let him leave until he was well rested – much to his surprise. Most people would make sure that he was vertical and coherent and then show him the door. Elijah was a bit of an oddity and thus, wasn’t always welcome. While he was worried about Ven, he didn’t want to be rude either, and he did still feel weak. The last thing he needed was to get half way back to the city center and faint again because he’d pushed himself too hard, too soon.

Deciding it was best to accept Ezra’s hospitality for a bit longer, he took the offered seat. He was further surprised by the offer of food. He hadn’t seen any servants in the house so he had to wonder if he did accept the offer, if it meant that Ezra would have to cook. Despite his thoughts, his stomach growled at him, demanding real sustenance – not honey biscuits, mead or tea – it wanted real food. Smiling a bit sheepishly, he had to wonder if Ezra had heard his stomach’s protest and cast it’s vote toward the meal.

Glancing up at Ezra, he watched as the male took off his jacket and unbuttoned a few of the buttons along the top of his shirt. Feeling his cheeks heat again, this time for another reason all together, Elijah tore his gaze away before Ezra could catch him gawking. “Some food would be lovely. Although, afterward I should head out to find Ven. He must be worried sick by now.” He was tempted to stay though. Ezra’s piano playing was lovely and he could only imagine what types of books the male had in his library. To read a book whilst listening to lovely piano music played by an equally lovely man? It sounded like the perfect way to spend an evening.

“I would gladly take you up on your offer to read, but we both know where that can lead and I’m sure you don’t want me creating a nest in your study.” Elijah said with a light chuckle. Truth be told, he was only half kidding. Given Ezra’s company, he could see himself getting very comfortable here, which wasn’t necessarily a good thing. As he sat contemplating the day’s events and the fact that he was sitting in Ezra Smythe’s living room, the ink on Elijah’s body began to shift and reshape itself of its own accord. Sometimes, when lost in thought, nervous, excited or agitated, the ink within him would react and move, shifting to various images and shapes. It was a sight to behold, but aside from the open V of his shirt, Ezra wasn’t likely to see much of this process as it happened. Often times, if Elijah experienced a nightmare in the night, he would awaken to inked scenes of it on his skin – much to his horror. On the contrary, if he had a pleasant dream, those images would manifest as well. It was nice waking up that way…Elijah changed his tattoos often, never really satisfied with just one image. He knew that one day he would find an image or a word that he’d never want to shift from his skin, but until then, he was an ever-changing canvas.

═══════════════════╝

oyehh

Chelly Usagi

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:08 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Ezra was waiting for Elijah's answer only to hear his stomach beat him to it. He ran a hand through his hair as Elijah confirmed that he would like some actual food to eat. "I'll make my famous stew, it's quick and easy, and very filling. Then after that we can both head back and find Ven. I must agree, he must be worried. We left so suddenly while he was gone. I would have had us stay, but I felt it better for you to be in a more comfortable and quiet place while in the state you were in..." Ezra had the smallest of smiles as the librarian declined the offer to read while Ezra made food. He knew of the possible scenarios if Elijah actually saw his collection of books and began to read, but he thought he would offer anyway. First, since he didn't mind and second, because he wanted the male to be as comfortable and content as he could be. "Alright alright, you can just stay there and watch the fire. There's a blanket next to you if you get cold. If you get hot then I can crack a window open a bit and let the cold air come in. I'll be in my kitchen preparing the stew so just sit tight."

The red head made his way toward the kitchen and began to cut different fresh vegetables and slice different meats. After he did all that, all that he really needed to do was put them in a pot of boiling, thick broth and add his secret blend of spices. Making some broth and allowing it to heat up and thicken, he hummed quietly as he waited for it to come to a boil. Ezra went over to add all the ingredients and quickly wash off his knife and clean the area where he cut everything. Grabbing his spice blends, he added them to the pot and stirred thoroughly. Every now and then he would glance in the living room and check up on Elijah. After a bit, he placed a large amount in a bowl with a spoon and put it on a lap tray that Eli could place on his lap and eat from. He then got some water and put it on as well before taking it to Elijah. Ezra placed the plate gently on Elijah's lap. "I hope it's to your liking. If you need anything else remember...you can ask me and I'll do it for you." Quietly, he backed away and walked back to the piano.

The professor proceeded to play the piano as Elijah ate. He hoped that it helped make his meal a bit more enjoyable and put his mind at peace. Closing his eyes once again, he played passionately as he hummed along to the melody. After playing a few songs, he noticed that Elijah had finished his meal. Putting his hands on his lap, he looked to the other male. "Let me clean everything up then we can leave." He stood to get everything from his room then walked back to grab Elijah's tray and then went to his kitchen and cleaned up all the dirty dishes. Ezra went to fix himself up after, leaving his jacket and leaving his shirt unbuttoned though. He didn't feel like going through the process of fixing those small bits. Once finished he went back to Elijah, "Shall we go?" With that, the two walked out to the front and exited Ezra's humble abode to go search for Ven.

- Exit Ezra and Gannon to fireworks -

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ His Place] || WITH [ Elijah] || FEELING [ Neutral ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:28 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

The moment he realized that Ezra would have to cook for him, himself, Elijah felt guilty. He didn’t like being a burden and he knew that’s what he was at this moment in time – an unwanted house guest that was overstaying his welcome. However, Ezra wouldn’t let him go without resting a bit more and getting something in his stomach, so for now, Elijah was stuck between feeling guilty for burdening his colleague and feeling like he needed to slip out the front door while Ezra was occupied. He went with the former option of staying put and feeling guilty – there was no way he was slipping out the front only to get chased down and scolded again.

Ezra hadn’t been lying when he said that the stew didn’t take long to make. Elijah had been sitting in his chair staring at the fire for no more than twenty or thirty minutes before Ezra returned with a lap tray and a full bowl of stew for him to enjoy. Ezra’s words, although innocent, made Elijah blush a bit. Not wanting him to see, he turned his gaze down to the stew in his lap. “Thank you, Ezra…this looks and smells amazing.” he took the first bite only to feel his taste buds do a merry dance along his tongue. The stew was delicious and by far one of the best homecooked meals he’d had in a very long time. The food, coupled with Ezra playing the piano in the background was heaven. If Ezra wasn’t careful, Elijah was going to make it a point to faint in front of him, especially if it meant more of this kind of treatment. ‘What am I thinking? NO. I will not be fainting in front of Ezra again. It’s embarrassing enough to know that I did it once…’ He didn’t want to do it again, but there was no telling when he’d push himself too far and have another fainting spell.

Once he was finished, Ezra did everything as far as clean-up went, which only increased Elijah’s guilt even more. But he didn’t dare complain. It was only once Ezra was ready to leave that Elijah got up out of his seat and followed him through the living room and out through the front door. It wasn’t until he stepped outside that he realized how late it had gotten and just how much time he had been unconscious. ‘Dammit…Ven is going to kill me.’ There was no doubt in Elijah’s mind that he’d ruined the festival for Ven…He just hoped he could make it up to his best friend somehow…

-Exit Ezra & Gannon to City Center – Founding Festival -

═══════════════════╝

oyehh

Chelly Usagi

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:55 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

The morning sun made it's way through the windows of the elegant house. The light shone on the redheaded professor's face causing his nose to scrunch up a bit. His sheets hung loosely around his bare torso, letting the heat of the son lightly kiss his skin despite the room being an extremely cold temperature. Opening his eyes slowly, he tiredly stared at the ceiling for a moment before moving his gaze to look around his room. It was a good feeling to get a nice sleep after being at work for three days straight. Slowly waking himself up, he sat up in his bed after a few moments letting his bed sheet slide off of him. Ezra decided it was a good time to get started on breakfast then take a nice bath so he could proceed to have a nice and peaceful resting day.

Getting up from his bed, his sleeping pant's hung loosely on his torso as he made his way to his kitchen to prepare some food for the morning. He began to make a simple breakfast, drinking a cold glass of water. Once that was finished, he poured some juice and proceeded to have his regular morning meal. Ezra thought about what he should do for the day. Just playing the piano and maybe going to his library and reading a few of his favorites. Once his meal was finished, he made sure to clean everything up. The redhead then made his way up his steps to go to his bathroom and take a nice long morning bath. His body was submerged in water as his head lulled back and he let out a content sigh. Toward the end of his bath he heard a knock on his door. Quickly he got out of the tub and dried himself up a bit. The male threw on some undergarments and some bottoms and rand down toward his front entrance. A towel was around his neck as he ran a hand through his drenched hair, slicking it back and answering the door to see who came to visit him.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ home] || WITH [ no one] || FEELING [ good ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:59 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Stepping up to Ezra’s door, bag of tea in hand, Elijah knocked three times before he had a chance to lose his nerve. ‘You can do this, Elijah. Ezra invited you over for a visit. It was an open invitation…’ What he didn’t account for was the early hour of the day. Per his usual, Elijah had stayed up night reading and once the sun had rose, he’d decided to take a break and get some things done – hence his errands in the city. But not everyone liked to get up early, and now that that realization was coming to him, he had to wonder if he’d awoken Ezra on his day off.

Suddenly feeling like he’d made a mistake, he was tempted to turn tail and run, but he knew he couldn’t – if he did, then it would just be worse. And besides, he didnt want to keep running away from the Celebrar Professor. Regardless, it didn’t matter because before Elijah could even turn around to walk away – not that he was going to – Ezra’s door opened.

Looking up, Elijah’s cheeks immediately colored a deep pink as he caught sight of the Celebrar Professor. His hair slicked was back and still slightly dripping, a towel was draped over his bare shoulders. Elijah’s gaze trailed down Ezra’s bare torso to catch sight of his loose-fitting pajama bottoms. Swallowing, he drew his gaze back up to catch Ezra’s gaze.

“U-uh…Good Morning…” He said clearing his throat a bit. “I, uh, was running errands and I saw this tea, and I thought of you and I thought, Ezra invited me over, and he’d really like this tea, so…” Realizing he was rambling and sounding like an absolute idiot, he closed his mouth. Eyes a bit wide in embarrassment, he held up the bag of tea. At this point, he was ready to just hand over the tea and walk away – he was sure Ezra would think he was an absolute idiot…

═══════════════════╝

Quote:

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:43 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

The professor hadn't been expecting anyone in particular, but wasn't opposed to any visitors or anything. Naturally, he was curious if whoever was knocking was a visitor or someone just stopping by to deliver something. Once his door was opened, he blinked before letting his eyes widen a bit. He was quite surprised to see his favorite librarian at his door step. He did offer up his house to him if ever he wanted to visit, but he was surprised that he actually took the offer. Ezra found himself smiling a bit at Elijah's pink cheeks as he greeted him a good morning. "And a good morning to you Mr. Issacs~" Ezra moved to lean on his door frame as he gave Elijah a smile. The redhead found himself as the male began to explain why he had showed up. The explanation turned into a ramble which Ezra found quite cute if he was being absolutely honest. "You got that tea for me? Then you haven't a choice but to come in." Reaching out, Ezra took hold of Elijah's arm and pulled him inside.

He shut the door and turned to look at Elijah, taking the tea that he brought. "Make yourself at home, I'll heat up some water and we can both join the tea together." Ezra walked toward the kitchen and took everything out that he needed to make tea for them. As the water heated, Ezra decided it would be best to but on a shirt and dry his hair up a bit more. "Sit where ever you want. I'm just going to fix myself up since I just came out of the bath. Once I'm done then I can perhaps show you my personal library and we can have some tea over there. How does that sound?" The male walked up his large staircase and went straight to his bathroom so he could quickly fix himself and get back to his very lovely company.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ home] || WITH [ Elijah] || FEELING [ good ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:42 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Seeing Ezra leaning against the door, Elijah felt his cheeks heat in a deeper blush. ‘I was not prepared for this!’ The last thing he’d expected was for Ezra to open the door dressed like he was – not that he was complaining. He could claim that Ezra’s state of undress had caused him to ramble like he did, but he’d done the same thing several times before. However, luckily for him, Ezra seemed to think it was an endearing quality because he reached out to bring Elijah into his house. Surprised by the gesture, Elijah stumbled inside only to hear the door shut behind him.

Flabbergasted, he didn’t resist when Ezra took the tea from him and headed for the kitchen, telling Elijah to make himself at home. Swallowing, a bit nervous, he nodded as he looked around the home. It had only been a few days since he’d previously visited, but he was glad to be back in Ezra’s home. It felt…warm, welcoming and comfortable. Smiling slightly to himself, he walked around the room, looking at Ezra’s belongings. Each one told him a little bit more about Ezra, his interests, his likes…

Walking around, a little smile on his face, he didn’t hear Ezra reenter the room until he spoke. Jumping a bit, he turned to look at Ezra, still under-dressed. Taking in the sight, he committed it to memory. Nodding at Ezra’s words, he offered him a friendly smile. “That sounds lovely, Ezra.” While he was excited by the idea of seeing Ezra’s personal library, he found that what he was looking forward to most, was spending some time with the Celebrar Professor…Hopefully, after today, he and Ezra would be spending even more time with one another.

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:20 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Taking the towel from his shoulders, he dried his hair off so it was no longer drenched. Ezra glanced at himself in the mirror and then began to brush his fiery locks. He decided to keep his hair slicked back which he usually only did at home or for events. Cleaning up his bathroom, he went to his room and put on a simple button up shirt and some proper slacks. He then put vanilla and mahogany oil on himself which he always made sure to do after his bath. Once that was done, he walked back down the stairs with one hand in his pocket. He went to look for Elijah and smiled when he found him. "I'm proper now. I apologize for my earlier appearance. Now let me make our tea and slice some cake for us before I take you to the library." The male walked to his grand kitchen and took the heated water. Ezra made two cups of the tea and put the rest in a large teapot in case they wanted a refill. Placing those on a tray, he also put sugar, milk, and honey on the tray. He then cut a few pieces of cake and put it on the large tray. Once that was finished, he picked it up with ease.

Ezra walked back to Elijah and motioned for him to follow. There were to ways to go to his home library. There was an entrance on the ground floor and another on the second floor. Since they were already on the ground floor, Ezra lead Elijah to that entrance. Balancing the tray, he opened one of the large double doors. He leaned his back against it so that Elijah could walk in. Ezra walked ahead and placed the tray on one of the tables inside then worked to let more light shine inside of the room. The library was one of the coziest in his home. It had another piano since the male couldn't have too many. It also had a second floor where the other door to enter and exit was located. "This...this is my library. I hope it's to your liking. Remember to make yourself at home okay. If you need anything, or you're feeling cold, just let me know." The professor went to sit down in front of where the fireplace was and let out a content sigh.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ home] || WITH [ Elijah] || FEELING [ good ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:37 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Ezra didn’t need to apologize for his previous state of dress – Elijah wouldn’t have complained if he’d wanted to stay dressed, or undressed, like that for the entirety of their visit. But, Ezra’s new state of dress wasn’t bad either – he looked charming and sophisticated, probably because he was…

Following Ezra from the living room, he watched as Ezra opened a beautiful, ornate door. As soon as it opened, Elijah’s raiment began to hum within him. Licking his lips, he could sense the knowledge held within the room. Following Ezra, as if in a daze, his eyes widened as he took in the sight of Ezra’s private library. In awe, he smiled slightly, his gaze roaming from book to book, his power humming, itching to absorb all of the knowledge held within the ink that had been used to write the tomes. There were so many unique titles, so much information…

So absorbed in the library, Elijah nearly missed Ezra’s comment as the Celebrar Professor moved to sit in front of the fire place, the tray of tea nearby. Slowly, Elijah made his way over toward the fireplace, his gaze never leaving the books that were on clear display. Taking a seat, he turned his gaze to Ezra with a light blush – he knew that he probably looked like some obsessed fool, given the way he was salivating over the books.

“This library is beautiful, Ezra.” He said with a smile before reaching for a cup of the tea. “Do you like the tea?” He was curious to see if Ezra liked the tea he’d picked out with him in mind…

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:42 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Turning his head, the male watched with an amused expression as Elijah couldn't seem to take his eyes off of all the books Ezra owned. The look of awe was clearly evident on the librarian's face. He seemed so absorbed in every spine and title that filled the room. It took a while for him to come near Ezra and have a seat. When he finally did, it caused the redhead to let out a chuckle. His reaction over everything was quite cute in his opinion. "Thank you. It was hard work to collect the titles that are in here. It also takes time to make sure the room is as inviting and cozy as can be. You know, just in case guest such as yourself come by~" Ezra placed a sugar cube in his tea and stirred it in. He then picked up the tea cup, lifting it to his lips and taking a sip so he could taste it. Closing his eyes, he savored the taste as a strand of hair fell on his face in the process. Ezra decided to take one more sip before placing his cup and saucer down.

"I very much like it. Thank you for getting it for me. I appreciate it, it was very considerate of you." He ran a hand through his hair to push the stray piece back, and smiled at Elijah. "You know, you're always welcome to come by and read. Or you can borrow any book you'd like. There's no limit to how many either. It'll be like me taking your job for a bit." Ezra took one of the plates with cake on it and handed it Elijah along with a fork so he could eat and enjoy it. "Tell me, how has your day been thus far?"

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:20 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Ezra’s open invitation to come and visit any time he liked warmed his heart. He had received such invitations before, but many of them had been half-hearted. He could tell that Ezra was being sincere – if he wanted to come over or borrow a book, he knew he was welcome to. Blushing a bit, he sipped his tea to hide his rosy cheeks from Ezra’s view.

“It’s been lovely. I wasn’t planning on coming over and to be honest, I thought you’d be busy with more important things. But I’m glad that you had some free time to spare.” He wouldn’t have been surprised if Ezra had more important things to do today, but as the day progressed it seemed that Ezra was more than happy to spend time talking and reading with Elijah. They spoke of literature, politics, religion, art, everything that they read as the hours slipped away from them.

By the time the sun had begun to set, Elijah felt right at home in Ezra’s library. Leaning back in his chair, a book pressed against his chest, he sighed, a smile on his face. This had been such a lovely day. He’d enjoyed Ezra’s company immensely and couldn’t thank him enough for being invited into his home.

Looking over at the Celebrar Professor, he offered him a grateful smile. “Thank you, Ezra. Today has been such a pleasure…” He knew that the Professor had a big day ahead of him tomorrow and he didn’t want to take up any more of his valuable time if he needed to prepare for class. “Is there any way I can show my gratitude?" He asked, suddenly feeling a bit bold, if nervous about his next question. "B-Buy you dinner perhaps?” Cheeks flushed in a blush, he fiddled with the book in his hands, nervous. He didn’t expect Ezra to accept the invitation tonight, but perhaps another night they could spend more time together…

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:27 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

"Well then, I'm glad that I can be a part of your lovely day~ And for you, I'll always have more than enough time to spare." he replied with a smile as they then began letting their conversation flourish. They began to speak of different topics and interest, and really get to know each other more than they already had. Ezra even took time to go and pick out a few books from his library and bring them to Elijah as his first couple of recommendations. It continued on like that and the time flew by the two males as they just talked, read, and fully enjoyed each other's company. Before the redhead knew it, the sun was beginning to set in the sky, and it had gotten quite late.

Ezra's head draped from his cushioned seat as he smiled and looked to Elijah. He shook his head as the librarian began to thank him. "No need to thank me! The pleasure is all mine. In fact, I should be the one thanking you. You have been such amazing company as you always are. You know that I lo- like spending time with you. You have made today a very wonderful one. Thank you, Elijah." The male smiled, glad he caught himself from slipping up as he spoke. A red blush that mirrored the color of his hair was on his cheeks as Elijah asked if he could buy him dinner. Anyone could ask and he would be casual, but for some reason he felt quite shy yet flattered. Clearing his throat, he ran a hand through his hair. "You don't have to show me gratitude. As I said, I should be thanking you. But...Dinner with you sounds absolutely lovely.... I would be more than happy to go out to dinner with you. Just tell me when, and we can enjoy each other’s company again." Ezra found himself smiling softly as he stood up. "Here, let me walk you out. I wouldn't mind if you stayed longer, but I know that you have work tomorrow as well."

With his hands in his pocket, Ezra exited the library and walked down the hall. He glanced at Elijah as he thought of ways to maybe make him stay longer or have him come back. "The book in your hand...when you finish, tell me how you like it. Then you can come back and tell me about it and you can borrow another. Remember, my door is always open for you." Ezra stared into Elijah's eyes, a rare, warm expression in his eyes. He found himself staring until he caught himself. Clearing his throat, he opened his front door. "Well...this is... this day was wonderful.... I’ll see you tomorrow?" It was taking everything in him not to make Eli stay longer, but he knew that next time they were together, they could perhaps spend an even longer time with each other.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

Main City ➣Housing District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash