The camera would begin to roll as Finn Balor, fresh after his triple threat with Matt Allens and Roman Reigns backstage in the trainers rooms with and ice pack tapped to his shoulder and the trainer with medical gloves on a and mini flashlight in his hand. "Alright Finn follow the light." The trainer demands as the camera zooms in watching Finn's eyes follow the moving flashlight.

Finn Balor: "Honestly after the headbutt from Matt I couldn't even remember anyting, like I just saw a flash of white then next thing you know I hear Roman's music playing and the match was over like that. Its funny because so much happened after but especially once the match was over and my adrenaline calmed down it really took a toll on me." Finn says as the interviewer asked how was he feeling.

TNWR Medical Trainer
: Well once you play back the footage you could just tell the headbutt really changed the whole atmosphere of the match I mean Finn could barely stand up let only finish the match but somehow he did. But as of right now we are running multiple test of him right now trying to condition his memory and also his movements in his eyes and also his reaction time.

The camera then pulls up the stiff and infamous headbutt from Matt Allens delivered right to Finn Balor in slow motion as the clip is replayed about three times.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TNWR Trainer
: Now a lot of people are worrying and wondering about Finn's health and constantly asking on twitter and all over social media do he have a concussion and yes he does. However the stage was caught very early and it may not stop him from competitng because like I said earlier were running test and Finn's responding pretty well now and just a little rest at home would probably do the trick so right now he has to stay out of the ring until Sunday and Saturday morning we'll give him one final response test to determine his fate for the Money in the bank ladder match.

Finn Balor
: "A lot of people was wondering do I feel any anger or something towards Matt Allens a the answer to that is absolutely not. We're competitors everytime we step into the ring it's and risk and that's the deal you make once you sign up for this sport. You know Matt Allens can be a dark person at times but in reality accidents does happen especially in this business. So my plans now is to fly back home to Florida and take the doctors and trainers advise and to stay rested until my final test Saturday the day before Money in the bank and just wish for the best, but from the looks of it im confident in myself and my ability and can re a sure you that I'm fine."

Finn says with a smile staying positive. Then camera then fades to black ending the backstage clip.