• Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:17 am

User Image

Office of Ven Ackkerman
Head Teacher and Professor of Shifter Magic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:31 am
User Image

User Image
                                              With the first day of studies looming over head head tomorrow, Ven felt like he should do something instead of just pacing around in his office in boredom. Maybe he could check on the classroom one last time, or go over his notes? He dropped into his seat with a sigh. No, there was no point in that. Sooner or later, the classroom would get messed up and Ven knew that he'd deviate from his plans later. That was to be expected when he had to teach kids to turn into animals properly. Admittedly there was more to it than that, but he had to have his moments of self-deprecating humour. But at the moment, there wasn't anything much he could do. Eli was off somewhere with Ezra and he'd already polished off the honey biscuits he'd sent him. Sighing, he opened a drawer and pulled out the notes he'd made for first year students. He didn't really want to do this, but what else could he do?

WHERE his office tab tab tab WITH no one tab tab tab FEELING bored

OOC lame post is lame, sorry crying

Chelly Usagi

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:52 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

– Enter Gianna into Ven Ackkerman's Office –
                                                    The blonde female, crept inside the office as quietly as she possibly could. These were the things one did when their best friend was missing. She had awakened quite early feeling refreshed. She had a late night so the long slumber she had was quite good. Despite her long night, she needed to have her morning run. After her normal morning routine, Gianna had gotten ready to head to the school. Despite classes not being in session, the staff were still expected to show up for whatever reason. Deciding to bring some sweets she received, she departed from her home and decided to go to her office then visit her best friend's office right after. Unbeknownst to her, the moment Gianna made it to Ezra's office, he was gone. She could tell that he was just inside, but seemed to have left to do something. Walking inside, she placed some of the sweets she brought at his desk. Pouting, she thought of someone she could visit. A certain handsome shifter came to mind as she walked away toward his office instead.

That brings us to present time, with her silently walking toward said male. Everyone loved a surprise visit! Once she was close enough, she wrapped her arms around his neck and moved her head to look at his face. "Well good morning to you Professor Ackkerman~" She narrowed her vibrant blue eyes and gave him a playful grin. "I have to say~ Visiting you has made my morning brighter~" With a giggle, she put some of the wrapped sweets she brought on his desk then moved to sit on top of it. "Tell me, how was last night? Did the orientation and the celebration they have go well for you? Anything interesting happen?" Crossing her legs, she looked toward him with a curious, yet amused look.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Ven's Office] || WITH [ Ven ] || FEELING [ Happy ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

oyehh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:05 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              Ven might have tried engross himself in the notes, but it didn't mean that he was lost to the world. His nose caught an unfortunately familiar scent (with food?), enough to make him suddenly alert, but before he could escape, strong arms wrapped around his neck and Gianna peered around to grin at him. Ven barely stopped himself from burying his head in his hands. He needed entertainment, but he didn't mean for the fates to hear him and turn him into the entertainment himself. He did like Gia, but he had a feeling that while she liked him as well, she enjoyed flustering him even more.

"Ah, uh, good morning to you too Gianna?" his face heated up. Godammit, he was showing weakness already. "Glad to help?" his voiced raised at the end in a question. He was always too flustered to speak properly around her, especially since she had no qualms latching onto him or grabbing his arm and she took great joy in his reactions, unfortunately. But he couldn't help a small smile; as much as he'd make a fool of himself, he did appreciate her company. Mostly. She then deposited the sweets he'd smelled on his desk and Ven's attention immediately latched onto them. "Are those for me?" he couldn't help but ask hopefully, his stomach choosing that precise moment to remind him of the biscuits he'd finished, causing his face to heat up in embarrassment. She asked about the orientation last night and Ven did cover his face with his hand, groaning. "Don't talk to me about yesterday," he sighed. "If you count almost missing the orientation then losing Ezra and Eli at the festival interesting, then yes, something happened." Now that he could think objectively about it, the situation was almost funny, except Ven was not willing to go through something like that again. At least Ezra now knew to feed Eli properly, otherwise who knew what else would happen in Ven's absence. he looked back up at Gianna, raising an eyebrow at her amused look. "I take it your day was much better?" He hoped at least.

WHERE his office tab tab tab WITH Gianna tab tab tab FEELING somewhat calm

OOC xxx

Chelly Usagi

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:31 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

The visible embarrassment on Ven's face and his reactions were something the female enjoyed seeing. He definitely was fun to mess around with. When he asked about the sweets, his stomach started growling, causing her to let out a light laugh. "Of course~ I brought them for my favorite blushing bear~" Reaching out, she gave his cheek the lightest of squeezes. She kept quiet as he spoke about the events of yesterday. Gianna was quite disappointed to hear that it didn't go too smoothly for him. Something must have happened for him to come to the orientation a bit late. She did notice Ezra, him, and Elijah come in all together. She assumed that they had something to do with it as well. "You lost them at the festival? That must have been troublesome. I mean, to lose your group at a celebration, especially with such a large amount of people surrounding the area? But I assume you did end up finding them, right? You must have been worried, but relieved when you finally found the two."

Tapping her chin, she made a small hum as she thought for a moment. "You know~ I think you'd make a cute worried face. Oh! Especially if it were for me~" She giggled and shook her head a bit at the thought. When he asked how day was, she paused. How was her day? "It was fine I suppose. Had to take care of some family issues, then come to the orientation. I went to the celebration for a bit but decided to leave. I did spend time talking with friends and such, but decided that after that I didn't want to deal with drunk men and their passes. So, I went home and watched the fireworks from the comfort of my home. All in all, in was quite decent." Running a hand through her hair, she crossed her arms over her chest and looked toward him. "So what were you doing hmm? Did I interrupt your work, or were you busy thinking about me~" Smiling, she gave him a wink before continuing, "If you're really hungry, I brought more food. It's in my office."

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Ven's Office] || WITH [ Ven ] || FEELING [ Happy ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

oyehh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:17 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              Ven drew back when Gianna pinched his cheeks, face turning bright red and justifying her nickname, to his mortification. "Don't do that, I'm not a child," he muttered that last part, almost petulantly. He snorted in agreement when she guessed correctly that he found them. "Troublesome is one way to describe it. But I did find them, at the end of the festival of course." She was right, if he hadn't found them last night, he'd have been frantic; who knew what could have happened? Of course, Gianna then had to make a comment about his worried face and the blush on his face (which had nearly faded) came back in full force. "Of course I'd be worried, why wouldn't I?" he asked, trying to sound dignified despite his obvious embarrassment.

He was relieved to hear that her day went much better, although he frowned at her comment about drunken passes. Gianna could take care of herself, he knew that, but that didn't mean that he liked hearing about that. Not at all. "At least one of us had a good day." She then inquired about what he was doing, adding one of her usual comments and it took all Ven had to not sputter incoherently. This was one reason why he liked to keep busy, he had an excuse to escape this. Not this time, he thought, looking mournfully at the papers he'd scattered. He could try, but it would have been a weak attempt. "I wasn't doing anything important," he admitted finally, "Just some last minute checking. Nothing interesting." The promise of food perked him, although he paused for a moment. On one hand, it was food that she probably made (and she was a good cook), on the other hand, it was in her office, Gianna's territory. But, he acquiesced, he could really use some food now. Ven rubbed his neck in embarrassment, there wasn't a good way to phrase this. "Uh, I wouldn't mind having some food?" He barely managed to stop his voice from cracking. He suddenly got the foreboding feeling that he'd made a mistake.

WHERE his office tab tab tab WITH Gianna tab tab tab FEELING trepidation

OOC xxx

Chelly Usagi

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:15 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Gianna mentally patted herself on the back as Ven's blush came back full force at her comment. When he mentioned that he would of course be worried at such an event like losing his friends at a party, she giggled. "Oh Ven~ You have the most adorable reactions I've ever had the pleasure of seeing and causing~" Grinning, she began to tell him of hour her day went yesterday. He listened to what she had to say and for whatever reason began to frown during it. She couldn't quite piece together why the sudden frown, but pushed it away and continued. When Ven was trying to figure out what to say when she asked what he had been doing, she glanced down at the scattered papers then back at him. Gianna knew she had the male when she mentioned the food that she had brought with her. The female always made food and would bring it pretty much everyday. Today in particular, she had made a lot more. It was a ridiculous amount just for her to eat. When she took notice of the fact that he was hungry, she instantly wanted to make sure the male was fed. It was in her nature, but even more so for those she was close with and him.

After what she thought was a mental debate, he finally gave her an answer. She was more than happy that he had accepted her offer. Getting off from her sitting position on his desk, she grabbed his arm and yanked him up from his seat. "Alright then blushy bear~ I think now is a splendid time to head to my office and fill up your stomach." Looking up at him with a charming smile, with a firm grasp still on his arm and began to tug him toward the door of his office. Once at the door, she guided him out before gently closing his office door and turning to lead the male toward her own office.

-- Exit Ven and Gianna --

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

oyehh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:05 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              Ven wasn't an early riser by default. After years of forcing himself up early for his classes, he got used to, but he still liked sleeping in and took advantage of being able to do so whenever he could. And normally, he'd be in bed fast asleep at this time during his off days, but he was planning on taking his students out of the classroom and it was better to give the mages advanced warnings rather than a last-minute notice. He'd be angry himself if he was in their place and some did that to him.

He took his time, but after a few minutes, Ven arrived at the academy and stopped by his office to gather his plans for the next week. He wanted to get this over quickly so he could leave and he wasn't in the mood to go back for them anyway. He didn't pay much mind to the white-haired boy making his way through the corridor as well; the academy was unusually quiet, but there were still a few early risers among the student body, although Ven suspected that they weren't the majority.

WHERE outside his office tab tab tab WITH Sokea tab tab tab FEELING tired

OOC xxx

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  S̨̞o̝̦̮͖͢k̢͖̖͇e͇̯a͉̠ ̻͙̤̞̭͇̻H̙̠̦é̺̱̮i͓̪k̬̰̻͎̗̼͉k̪̦̮̰̞̥̠e͕̫n̲̹̘͕̕i̮̯̭͕͞n̼

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
                                                  ══════════════════════════════════
                                                  Sokea heard footsteps heading towards him as he assumed he he was approaching Mr. Ackkerman's office, if his memory didn't fail him. If this isn't him, they can just point me the way to his office. Sokea looked in the general direction of whomever's footsteps were drawing near him, started to wave both of his arms, and walked quickly towards them. Sokea felt his worry for Gin to grow more and more. Where would he be? Is he alright? Sokea knows that his raiment connect to people who have passed... No, he doesn't have time to delve into that abyss of thought. With an almost frantic look, he approached the teacher and stopped about a foot away from him, and rested his arms close to his sides.

"Excuse me.. are you Mr. Ackkerman?" Sokea asked softly. Due to Sokea's current state, he has no idea if the person in front of him is who he his looking for. Upon his relief, it was. "I'm sorry to bother you at this time on your day off, but this is an urgent matter. It regards one of your students. He's a tall sweet and grumpy wolf boy, his name is Gin. He's also my roommate and I've noticed his... mental state is declining and I fear it's only going to get worse. I was going to talk about it this morning but I can't seem to find him anywhere. A perk of my raiment allows me to, well kind of, know where people are, but my link isn't even connecting. So that means he's either dead or out of range. Can you help me make sure that it isn't the first possibility?" Even though Sokea's tone was calm, it was still obvious that he was worried. His hands were clenched and shaking at his sides. Sokea had to know if Gin was okay.

══════════════════════════════════
                                                  ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
                                                  Where: The hallway near Ven's office With: Ven Ackkerman
                                                  Feeling: Worried Outfit: Regular Coat
                                                  Eye Color: Deep Red (Blind)
                                                  OOC: Sorry for taking so long :c
                                                  oyehh

The_littlest_dragonfly

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Faculty Offices

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces