Reply Games and Contests
Newbie Wisp Contest (closed)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:12 pm
I have been blessed with two very beautiful wisps! However, I can only keep one and must give away the other. Since this is my first wisp, I want to share the love with another wisp newbie.

Here's my wisp.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I haven't named him/her yet, nor picked a gender. This I'm sort of leaving up to you and the setting you come up for the pair of them. I wanna know how they interact with each other. Be as broad or narrow as you like.

Rulez:
1. CANNOT OWN A WISP! I don't care if you have 10 or 20 other kitsu, so long as you have 0 wisp.
2. The entry I like the most wins.

Start: Now
Ends: Sept 5th 6pm ish

Colorist: Porcelain Pinch

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is the wisp you'll be trying for! For my entry this is what I put:

Red: In turmoil. constantly on the move.
Blue: Calm and cool. Steady as a.... rock?
Story/Plot Idea: Red constantly getting into trouble that Blue has to rescue from.

Other than that, everything else is up to you!

[align=center][size=20][color=blue]I'm Blue![/color][/size]

[b]Name:[/b] (pet's name)
[b]Meaning:[/b] (if one)
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Gender of magna's wisp:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b] (for blue)
[b]Relationship between them:[/b] (Friends? Enemies? Something more?)

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:38 pm
Dis wisp is open!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:51 pm
I'm Blue!

Name: Sapphire
Meaning: a blue gemstone.
Gender of magna's wisp: Male

Personality: Kind and gentle to those she likes. but very abbrasive to those she hates.
Relationship between them: brother-sister

I dont own on yet. so a chance for one i cant really pass up on.

/ Story /

Ruby and Sapphire were born from the same litter. Ruby was always the adventurous type running around exploring the world at large. Getting into trouble would be an understatement at times. Sapphire was a gentle soul who tends to get Ruby out of trouble.

One adventure they both recall very vividly was the first time they met the "Catcher" it was the nickname given to there kind for strays who were causing trouble. This story starts with Ruby the adventurous one. He leaps out the back yard he was living in. Sapphire was right behind him just to make sure he stayed safe.

This wasn't there first time they left the yard nor would it be the last. but as they wondered around the street Ruby leaping on cars making the alarms go off. Saphire walking down the street keeping an eye on him. "You are going to get into so much trouble when you get caught." Ruby laughs. "yea right. like I'm going to get caught!"

Ruby & Sapphire continues on and they end up arriving at a mall. they went inside where they quickly got the attention of everyone there. Sapphire didn't like the attention as it usually meant trouble. Ruby on the other hand use this time to show off. everyone was watching but Ruby gets a little carried away and didn't notice a small child walking into the circle of people to pet Ruby and Ruby ends up hurting the child.

The mother quickly chases after Ruby who booked it. Sapphire was right behind him. Ruby was heading back home that was enough excitement for one day. "Well that was a fun day dont you think sapphire?" Sapphire sighs. "Your just lucky you didn't get caught!" Ruby jumps ontop of cars again and laughs. "Like they could catch me!"

Suddenly a net lands on Ruby and he was pulled off of the car by two people in strange brown outfits. Sapphire jumps onto the car and growls at the two people but she was snagged by a wire loop by a third person she didn't see.

Ruby was thrown into the back that had a cage and a couple other Kitsusagi who were caught. Sapphire breaks free of the wire and the guys don't give chase. Sapphire kept her distance and follows the strange device they were using to get around. it was different to the cars that usually dotted the street.

After about 20 minutes of chasing the vehicle stops at a building labled. "animal control" where the guys park the van and quickly begin moving Ruby and the other Kitsusagi inside. Sapphire sneaks in while they were distracted.

She looks at the various cages. "Leave. Run away! leave us!" The other Kitsusagi were warning her to leave. She couldn't do that. She watches the guys work wondering how the cages worked. She watch as the men opened the cage with a sliding spring lock which would be easy to take care of. once there backs were turned she went to work.

Ruby was cowering in the back unsure what these men were going to do to him. when he spots saphire trying to undo the lock he walks over to the cage door. "Hurry!" Sapphire gets the lock undone and they run for it. the men in brown uniforms give chase but Ruby & Sapphire were too quick.

Both quickly ran back home and hid in the back yard. They could see the strange truck driving by a few minutes later. "See we didn't get caught." Saphire bits Ruby. "OW! Hey!" Sapphire had enough of him for one day and goes inside to take a nap.

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:17 pm
magnadearel
Dis wisp is open!

i could write a story if you want XP  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:20 pm
DaMetaEX

However you'd like to show their interactions is fine. A story, a picture, a song! Anything that inspires you and will hopefully inspire me.
Edit your entry into your post.

magnadearel

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:49 pm
magnadearel
DaMetaEX

However you'd like to show their interactions is fine. A story, a picture, a song! Anything that inspires you and will hopefully inspire me.
Edit your entry into your post.

story is in place. ENJOY  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:15 pm
I'm Blue!

Name: Ledas
Meaning: It's Lithuanian for "Ice" (Kind of going for an ice and fire theme).
Gender of magna's wisp: Female

Personality: Ledas can come off as rather cold and antisocial at times. She can be hard to relate to and often makes others question her true intention. As she is rather hard to read, most social cues fall short of her notice. She doesn't mean to upset people but often does since she hardly understands emotion the same way others do. She is cool and collected most of the time and uses her logical mind to figure out problems, even if she gets extra critical about certain forms of trouble that her sister gets involved in.

For many of these reasons, she has stuck by herself, almost even pushing her own sibling away without realizing it. Their relationship is rather rocky at times and completely leaves Ledas in the dark about how to truly communicate. However, those few times that she does feel the weight of her own folly, she has shown up to her sister's side and truly cried. Her sister is the only person she can ever trust for this and even though she comes off as cold, the bond between them is something she truly cherishes.

Relationship between them: Siblings. However, they also have a fierce kind of rivalry as well as being there for each other.

Just a picture for inspiration. (No, I didn't make it, just something that helped me to picture them.)
(And yes, I do not own any wisps.)
User Image

Koiasi

Shy Cat

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:19 pm
Guys I am so so sorry this slipped completely from my mind! RL doesn't wish to release it's hold on me. x_x

Thank you both for entering and your patience! Both of you had interesting concepts for the pair.

The winner is Koiasi!

Koiasi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:29 pm
Ahhh, thank you so much!! <33333  

Koiasi

Shy Cat

Games and Contests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items