How do I sign the rules? Go into the the Rules forum, read them, and post that you understand and agree to them.

Can I post forums? Only character profiles, homes, and shops. Do not ask me or any of the crew to post these for you.

Are OCs allowed Yes.

Is there a set layout for character profiles? There are profile layouts in the Profile Subforum. They are not for one particular game at all. There is one for next generation characters, evil characters, and one for other characters.

Do I have to make a profile for Canon characters (from the games)? You don't have to, but you can if you like.

How many kids can each couple have? 2

What if I want to have a kid for a couple that isn't listed? All you have to do is let me know what couple it is and I will add it to the list.

Can my character have something to do with someone else's character? Only if the other person says you can, unless they are siblings of course.

Do I have to be a character from the games? No. If you want to, that is fine.

Can I be a character from the games that are not on the list? Yes. All you have to do is let me know, so I can add it to the list.

Do my characters have to be human? No. They can be any race/species. As long as they fit in with the games, it's fine.

Am I allowed to decide on my characters dorm design? Yes. Just send me the link of image you want to use and I will add it to your dorm. An image of a bed is really all you need.

How do I know what dorm my character is in? You must put in a request for the dorm you want. Make sure to check the member list before requesting.

How many people are allowed to a dorm? 4

Where do I post my character home(s)? The Private Homes Sub-forum. No matter where the home is located. This is to keep the other forums clear.

Does my character have to work at the Academy? No

Does my character have to own a shop? No

Am I allowed to create a shop in town? Yes. You must post the forum yourself.

What shops are allowed in the Academy town? Only the ones that you create yourself for your characters. Make sure to check what stores there already are before posting.