Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[META] Chittentown SRDPSL Ground Crew Operations Tent Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:33 am
NIGHT SIX

If choice A was chosen: You end up finding the Design Competitor Thugs!

leon_a_darkangel

You follow the shadowy figure into one of the swankier offices. What you find is an especially sharp-dressed burglar.

“I’m not a burglar,” the burglar says. He’s a mid-blooded troll in a business suit. Standing on either side of him are yet more professionally-dressed trolls. One of them is holding a small stack of floppy grubs. The other has a tube of paper. The mid-blood in the middle catches your attention with a snapping gesture. “Hey! Hey. I’m the lead architect’s kismesis. I’m allowed to be here,” he stresses. “And I’m pretty sure I can’t say the same for you. So be a good ground crew minion and forget what you saw here and I won’t tell security you were skulking around the lead offices, mm’kay?”

The trolls standing on either side of the mid-blood eye each other before fixing you with identical stares.

[Now it’s up to you! Decide (between yourself and whoever else has found this result at the same time as you) in simple terms which action to take, and then submit it here with a short RP response and quote the mule. Your RP may be more extensive, but please keep your CYOA action short and sweet, such as “Question what they are doing here,” “Engage them in combat,” “Tell them to go away,” “Pie them in the face,” et cetera. Please only submit one CYOA action for the ‘group’ that has found this result on a given day. If you encounter a scenario someone has already responded to, your troll approaches the scene just after the preceding troll(s) and you may respond accordingly.]

--

IF choice B was chosen: Something!

No one has unlocked this ending!

--

IF choice C was chosen: You end up finding KIDDDD ARSNST!

leon_a_darkangel

It looks like whoever was en route to the higher-ranking offices got distracted. You can tell because there are numerous cartoon depictions of bone bulges spray painted on the sides of the adjacent buildings. You spot the culprit signing their work with an oversized tag of “KIDDDD ARSNST.” You doubt that’s their real name.

The troll is at least a real kid. You can tell because he’s wearing a backwards baseball cap and cool sunglasses with his letterman’s jacket. The symbol lets you know he’s a blueblood. Your presence finally catches his attention. He makes a big display of looking over his sunglasses and crowing.

“YOOOOO, looks like the laughsassins are here to put a hit on this party. Unless… you’re cooler than you look? Whattya say?”

[Now it’s up to you! Decide (between yourself and whoever else has found this result at the same time as you) in simple terms which action to take, and then submit it here with a short RP response and quote the mule. Your RP may be more extensive, but please keep your CYOA action short and sweet, such as “Question what they are doing here,” “Engage them in combat,” “Tell them to go away,” “Pie them in the face,” et cetera. Please only submit one CYOA action for the ‘group’ that has found this result on a given day. If you encounter a scenario someone has already responded to, your troll approaches the scene just after the preceding troll(s) and you may respond accordingly.]

--

IF choice D was chosen: You end up finding the Cruel-Aid Drink Dispenser Droid!

Doutei

Yamashii

KitsuneAura

ImaginationsParadise

Kimbley Kitty

The metal wreckage sitting at the center of the crater is horrifying to look at. Its twisted limbs are almost troll-like in appearance. The gruesome similarity is only furthered by the reddish blood-like liquid seeping from the decimated machinery.

Despite the trauma, the machine smokes and sparks and eventually… stands? To your relief, or perhaps horror, the thing in the crater reveals itself to be not an abomination of troll and science, but a Cruel-Aid Drink Dispenser Droid! It shudders and spills sugar beverage down its front before fixing its sights on you.

--

IF choice E was chosen: You end up finding Verier Vostok!

You climb down to ground level and take off in the direction of the troll-shaped figure. As you get close, the figure stops in their tracks and puts their hands up in the air in surprise and self-preservation.

“Don’t shoot! P-please!” They cry.

Upon closer inspection, the culprit is a somewhat disheveled looking tealblood. He steps away from the infrastructure of the launch site with his hands up, tools and many notebooks and measuring instruments at his hips and on the ground. With one hand, he slowly adjusts his teal-tinted safety visor. “My name is Dr. Vostok Verier. I-I don’t mean any harm. Please hear me out.”

KitsuneAura

leon_a_darkangel

Hobo Pixi

Micillia

nepsah

screamingshark

--

IF choice F was chosen: You end up finding a lost lusus!

You have a pretty solid idea of what you’re dealing with by the time you come across the dubiously equine tracks in the dirt near the outskirts of the construction sites. A lusus stands tall at the end of the trail. It looks like a horse with a lion’s tail. It nickers nervously at your presence, then opens its mouth all the way. Its skull splits open like a crocodile’s and it screams at you. It clearly doesn’t want you bothering it, but the lusus isn’t supposed to be hanging around here either. It huffs and scratches at the bulldozed remains of an old hive protectively.

Taki-Di

--

IF choice G was chosen: You end up finding a sleeping drone!

leon_a_darkangel

The grass is so tall and thick around here it’s hard to move. Your surroundings tangle at your legs, shuffling and… snoring? There’s a sharp grunt as your foot hits something solid and you’re suddenly thrown to the ground.

“H-Hey man! Uncool.” The mask of a drone fills your vision. The armored claw refuses to lift off your torso, even as the security drone regains their composure. “You’re just ground crew, right? No one knows you’re here?” The drone speaks in a hushed tone. It’s hard to tell with their visor, but they seem to be looking around suspiciously.

“You’ve got no idea how hard they’ve been working us security drones since this whole thing started. Higher-ups are so scared of another space tower incident I haven’t slept in weeks. If you rat me out I’ll get moved off perimeter duty and Gl’b knows when I’ll find another nap spot! You wouldn’t do that to a down-on-his-luck drone would you?”

--

IF choice H was chosen: You end up finding Panili!

You follow the picked flowers down the perimeter and come across a shiny pink gem. When you go to pick it up, you hear a small gasp.

“Oh! You found it!”

A small orangeblood stands before you, her sleeves rolled up and arms filled with flowers. “Oh, I feel so silly. I was harvesting some of these pretty wildflowers as a thank you gift for my friends, and my necklace broke! I hope I didn’t cause any fuss.”

--

IF choice I was chosen: You end up finding the Paparazzi!

nepsah

Melancholies

saedusk

It’s not hard to tell what the crowd along the fence is about. Each and every one of them has a camera and seems to be clamoring for any sign of movement or interest from the other side of the barricade. It only takes one to notice your presence before they’re all jumping over each other and yelling questions and accusations your way. It’s hard to see with all the flashes going off.

“Excuse me, excuse me! Over here!”
“Do you have access to the Superstar Authority Champions? I’ll make it worth your while!”
“Is it true that the ring of spacecrafts have been taken over by a civilization of spaceborn gerbils!?”
“What measures are being taken to make sure we don’t have a repeat of the Civisect Space Tower?”
“Will the ground crew officials be making a statement regarding rumors of missing materials and equipment? Are they the ones cooking the books!?”
“How does the progress with the space program coincide with the empress’s future plans for reclaiming the Alternian Empire?”
“Sources claim your people are tampering with the water supplies to numb our psychic powers in exchange for stronger teeth. What do you have to say for yourselves!?”
“Is there an ablutionblock on this side of the premises!?”

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:49 am
LUSUS TEAM:
[You attempt to “Shoo it away”]

The lusus yowls and screams, kicking its hooves in utter despondence and irritation. It circles around the rubble, unmoved by your attempts to make it flee from its spot.

After a while, the lusus lays down in the middle of the demolished hive and yells at the sky, mouth agape. Its tail flicks and it droops its head down on a particularly large slab of concrete, looking at you with its wet, bulbous eyes.

NILI TEAM:
[You “Ask Panili if she saw anyone else while she was picking flowers”]

“Aah! I’m not a ne’er-do-well!” Panili squeaked, dropping some of the flowers in her hand. She backed up, quaking a bit at Quella’s aggression. “I’m a ground crew volunteer! I’m so sorry I wasn’t at the party, but I got a little anxious and wanted to… Do something for my teammates!”

She was blubbering before the greenblood took over.

“Oh! Yes, I’m Panili! You know me! Thank you, thank you! I’m just… Oh geez. I’m sorry for the trouble!”

She kicked at the ground, mouth screwed up in thought.

“I think the only other trolls I’ve seen out here are… Paparazzi. They’ve been trying to get the scoop now for hours! I haven’t seen any jump the barricades, but they’re everywhere. Other than that it’s just me.” She admitted.

MALICE:
[You “question who the drone is and who is their supervisor”]

“G-geez,” the drone immediately regrets their decisions. They stand up fully and scratch at their helmet. “... Uhh, Oblert. Supervisor’s… Uhh….”

The drone begins to run!  

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:07 pm
Avvisi Quills
Inventory:
Path B => A => B => B => C => E => Verier Vostok

Avvisi had sprinted after the fleeing troll, camera out in front of her. She cornered the guy, a tealblood, and started rattling off questions as any good reporter would. There was a story, it had a scoop, and Avvisi wanted it! "What are you doing here?!" She demanded, getting her words in before he could even speak. Snapping pictures, she let him actually talk. "You better explain yourself!" She demanded. She pulled out her microphone, shoving it into the tealblood's face. "Well?"
Hivestuck
Hey, figured we would ask him to continue and to explain himself.

leon_a_darkangel

Hobo Pixi

KitsuneAura

nepsah

screamingshark

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:38 pm

Quote:
Mihail Kreios
Night: Six
Choice: A --> A --> B --> B --> C --> E --> Ask him to explain himself

It seemed they weren't the only group to arrive to this particular conclusion. Mihail glanced at the others, then to the bumbling troll begging them not to shoot. None of them even had guns. He narrowed his eyes, tilting his head to one side. Following up on the tealblood's questions, "Wh-where's your i-i-identification? A-a-are you authorized to be here?" He looked over to Knetic, then back to the possible intruder tealblood. "Y-You had better have a go--good explanation." If need be, they'd just keep him occupied while someone ran back to get proper security over.

screamingshark

Hobo Pixi

leon_a_darkangel

KitsuneAura

Micillia

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:48 pm

Quote:
Floren Chadra
Night: Five
Choice: B --> D --> G --> D --> F --> I --> Shoo the paparazzi away while also not giving them reliable information {if any at all}

Oh no, not this again. Floren winced as the flashes went off in his eyes, earning a hiss. He'd had to chase these reporters off the grounds one too many times and was not in the mood to deal with them. "You aren't authorized to be here- you have to go through the proper channels to get any information regarding the space tower." He snapped back, losing his patience with each flash of the camera. He stomped on the ground a few times, summoning his lusus. Skoli had likely been following them around underground throughout most of the trek, surely he'd arrive now.

"We don't know anything about any of that, you have to talk to the Troll Relations manager. Go away before we call security." Floren looked back to the others, "my lusus will come here in a minute you should probably step back." He backed up himself, putting room between him and the barricade.... just as the ground puckered and opened up for Skoli to emerge. The massive worm-hybrid pulled itself above ground, hissing, then settled in front of the barricade, effectively blocking view. "That ought to do the trick. I bet it was them setting off the security systems." He sighed and shrugged, "We'd best not entertain them any longer."

saedusk

Melancholies

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:52 pm
Quote:
Tzofia Ocelli
Choice: Ask Verier Vostok what he's doing here

"I know him," Tzofia said as she finally caught up to Avvisi and realized just who she was facing. She remembered that face from the Civisect tower. She glanced back to look for Philip and Kwelin, and only just managed not to quail as she realized they weren't there. That was okay. She wasn't alone here. Nodding fiercely as the other two asked what the tealblood was doing here, she added on her own question. "Are- Are you going to do it again? Is that why you're here?"

Hivestuck
Micillia
leon_a_darkangel
Hobo Pixi
nepsah
screamingshark

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:17 pm

Quote:
Apibom Honeii
Choice: A --> B --> C --> AA --> FF --> Api and Sephos shoo the lusus away --> Api tries to soothe the lusus

Oh, they just couldn't stand it. Apibom scrubbed at their eyes, sniffling. The sight of the lusus looking so forlorn and knowing what had happened to the hive remains weighed too heavily on their conscience. "I-If we call someone they--they'll just kill it won't they." They tried to keep their voice level, but true to their emotions it wavered and wobbled. The bees with them buzzed with more vigor, circling them in lopsided ellipses. Approaching the lusus would probably be a rash idea, but... it just looked so sad!

"W-we gotta help it. Someone lived here... they can't be that far away." They wiped at their eyes again once their vision began to blur. No no, no crying. This whole thing had been a very hard and rough undertaking but they weren't going to let it get to them. Nope. Nervously, they took a few steps forward, then crouched down. "Maybe we can help find their troll..?" Then again they'd probably need the lusus to cooperate if they wanted to do that...

Draconicfeline

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:33 pm

Quote:
Knetic Corbid
Choice: A. --> A. --> B. --> B. --> C. --> E. --> Ask him to explain himself.

Sweet sharp tooth, the kid with the camera was going to give him a seizure with all those flashes. Knetic guards his eyes and just listens to the others interrogate the visibly distressed troll. His gaze goes to Mihail before it jerks over to a fellow purple blood. They know this troll? What?

"Wait, hold up. You know this troll? And what do you mean 'Are you gonna do it again?' That doesn't sound very good and I'm gonna need some answers." Knetic grabs Mihail's hand tightly, now fully concerned and worried for his and Mihail's safety.

nepsah

Hobo Pixi

leon_a_darkangel

KitsuneAura

Micillia

screamingshark

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:51 pm
Selune Maidaz Lunara Zediam
Path B => C => F => DD => HH => Panili

Selune shifted from foot to foot while the other two rebels polity asked Panili questions. She had her hands behind her back, the gem safely out of anyone's reach. Besides, no one would think it was her who had it, she had stayed in the back, when Quella had handed it to her. They would never know, no one would know, just needed to keep calm, don't look guilty, just keep calm. Her thinkpan was saying. But she was also curious... Which more often than not killed the cat, but Selune wasnt going to let an idiom keep her curiosity away. "The necklace, uh, is it special in any way? You know! So, uh, we can help find it, of course!"

Hivestuck
Asking about necklace that we totally haven't seen no never

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:20 pm
Connie Silvio
Day: 6
Path: East side: E

Connie looked surprised as the troll cried out, looking like they were more or less shaking. Glancing at her twin, she quietly reached for his hand as she held onto it before addressing the mysterious troll.

Glancing at the tealblood she recognized form the Superstar event, she nodded her head as she placed her other hand on her hip. Mihail was here! She didn't expect to see him here. "That is a pretty good question. Wait..you know him? What do you mean if he'll do it again?!" Connie looked at Tzofia with wide eyes. Her friend knew this troll?! While they were a higherblood than herself, the fact he was sneaking around made her inquire for more information. The microphone was a tad dramatic she figured, but wasn't going to stop the other if that's what she wanted to do.

As she listened to the group of trolls as she glanced at the tealblood in question.

Hivestuck
question for more information! (sorry for the extra quote had to fix a mistake)

screamingshark

nepsah

leon_a_darkangel

KitsuneAura

Micillia

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:24 pm
Eyzaak Hiroki
Path: West Side: Option G

Eyzaak moved into the tall grass, ignoring how it was hard to move through. Trudging further in, he glanced back at Trevel briefly before he came to an abrupt halt. His stance was still defensive as if he would protect the other. Not that Trevel needed it, the kid seemed like he knew how to handle himself.

He could hear a familiar voice. Pressing a finger to his lip he made a shhh motion as he stepped forward just a bit more. Malice's voice was hard to miss, it was pretty loud after all. The girl had a way with words, and it usually was forceful.

"I know that troll..." He whispered to Trevel, nodding towards the scene. Just as he was about to say something further the drone began to run off. His jaw dropped slightly as he crossed his arms over his chest. Smirking he stared at her. "MALICE yo, why you gotta be like that? What if the dude had information!" He pouted at the other blueblood.

"We should go after it!" He scowled at her. The last time they had seen one another, they had more or less fought tooth and nail over the trophy he had rightfully won...which was annoying given she had already gotten a nicer one. Hell, he had even offered to share with her. As he moved past Malice he purposely nudged her with his shoulder before flashing Trevel a cheerful smirk. "Maybe we can get more info out of it? Come on." He was more or less directing both of them as he jogged ahead to try and keep up with the fleeing drone.

"HEY WAIT!" Eyzaak called out, hoping to flag the drone down..although it seemed doubtful.

Hivestuck
trying to catch up with the dude

Hobo Pixi
hi I'm dumb I didn't realize the response had changed have a 3rd quote I had to redo this razz

blackbird cake
YO why you gotta be like that Blueberry.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:26 pm
Eckios Chivul
Path: West Side: Option C

Eckios had followed after what he thought might be a lead. The trolls good eye took in the sites of the "colorful" artistic expression on the wall. Blinking, his brows furrowed as he made a face at the design before covering his mouth in order to suppress his laughter. Clearing his throat a bit he tried to regain his composure. The artists tag was clearly a fake one, which made the small tealblood shake his head slightly.

As he finished scanning the artwork, his eye finally settled on what was likely the suspect for the wall art. The kid appeared to be a blueblood if the symbol was to be trusted. The dramatic fashion he greeted him made the boy worry at his bottom lip slightly.

"Who..are you 'n why are you sneaking around near the office?" Eckios asked finding the courage to speak up. "I mean, I see the tag and all...but wat's dat all for..? Just cuz?" He gestured to the wall art, as he tilted his head. His free hand rest on his lusus pelt as he stood beside the seated creature.

Hivestuck
who you, why you do dis? lol

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:27 pm
Voscil Torgny Sorine Walker
Path: East Side: Option A

Moving after the individual, she tracked the shadowy figure to one of the nicer offices. The troll was especially well dressed, especially compared to her jeans, jacket and hat she wore. The fact he was quick to call himself a non-burglar made her narrow her eyes on him in suspicion. He appeared to be of mid-blood origins. The fact he had two trolls flanking him seemed pretty odd, they were almost like body guards she supposed. As she looked between the three, he had the nerve to snap at her. She frowned at the gesture as she raised a brow.

Voscil gave them each a look as he more or less threatened her with being reported. "So. Whats with the floppy grub?" She asked directly with a calm confidence. "I might be on the ground crew, but we were charged with investigating the occurrences around the site. Oh Mr. Leads kismesis, mind explaining? Unless you prefer I mention something? It's not nice to threaten a stranger you know." She smiled sweetly. She wasn't worried, if they came at her, her psionics were hard to keep up with she could always run. While she did not threaten the other she did insist he talk.

Hivestuck
Press for details.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:31 pm
Dillys Silvio
Path: East side - E

Dillys listened to the other trolls question the troll they had found. It appeared that one of the purplebloods actually knew him. What did she mean... about again? Dillys put his arm in front of Connie and protectively pushed her behind him. This news was rather unsettling. How did she know him and why was she worried that he'd do it again? Do what again? He looked to Connie, "I have a bad feeling about this.... we should go." He whispered to her, not wanting her to get hurt if this tealblood was a psycho.

screamingshark

nepsah

leon_a_darkangel

KitsuneAura

Micillia

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:32 pm
Trevel Caleft
Path: West - G

Trevel watched as the unfamiliar blueblood scared the drone away. Eh, whatever. He was about to walk away when Eyzaak confronted the troll... apparently, he knew her. Malice? What an interesting name. He wondered if she was as unpleasant as her name. Shrugging, Trevel considered going back to the party to see if it was more entertaining than this wild goose chase. That was until Eyzaak took off after the drone that fled. "Seriously?... we are going to trace down a drone that wasn't doing his job?" He asked as he casually walked behind Eyzaak... following but at his own walking pace.  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff