Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[META] Chittentown SRDPSL Ground Crew Operations Tent Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:16 pm
Selune Maidaz

Selune mused over what the yellowblood had said, somewhat crestfallen. "Yeah i guess sending wigglers into space wouldn't be the best idea..." She smiled as the other swamp girl talked excitedly. "That would be really cool!" Selune agreed, thinking of the explosions, or at least the ships coming to Alternia and everyone getting to explore them. "I know i saw the map, i wonder if its like, a map of where they are gonna drop some of the space stuff!"

saedusk
FoxFire120

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:40 pm
Vitula watched as Lunara became a tad bit sadden at his thought process, he wasn't trying to be a downer. He just said what was seemed the most logical, as he thought this Rulata began to make exploding noises and Lunara became lively again. He sighed for a second, he could be fun to. He didn't want them to think of him as the boring logical one here. He looked up at the map and began to cough into his hand.

"Hmhmm, Well that would be cool. To have space stuff drop down for us. I mean to some trolls, That is what it seems." Vitula spoke placing both hands behind his back. He walked up closer to the giant screen, until he was standing underneath it. He pointed up to the screen and began to shout.

"THESE ARE MARKS FOR US TO BE BEAMED UP TO THE SHIPS THEMSELVES!" He said smiling. "It makes perfect sense, I read it on the digital communication network. . . I just dont have the link anymore, I think someone hacked it."

saedusk

Micillia

FoxFire120

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:48 pm
Watching Vitula walk back to the displays was sort of like a scene from a movie. Okay, so Athera never really watched movies (thanks swamp), but it felt dramatic the way she thought a movie should, at least from what she'd heard about them. Her eyes were wide while she waited for his big reveal, the climax of her made up movie, and it didn't disappoint.

"Whoa!" she exclaimed, eyes wide at how loud and how boisterous his claims were. Athera looped arms with Selune and corralled her over to the monitors, too. Hopefully she wouldn't mind being fumbled around.

"Wouldn't that be crazy?? Beam me up!" Enthusiastically, she pointed a finger at the ceiling not unlike the way Vitula pointed at the screen. It was obvious the whole thing was a joke, or at least that's how she took it, but it was funny to imagine, anyway. "Space..." she whispered dramatically, "... the final frontier."

Micillia
FoxFire120

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:27 pm

Apibom didn't really have much of an interest in space, but they did have an interest in shaking up their life in hopes of finding something New and Exciting to latch onto. SSA had been a good learning experience (stardom was not for them, clearly) and they were eager for more. Hopefully... more interesting things than what Miss Chiara had them doing after SSA. In fact they had been... less than eager to go to her after the broadcast because they remembered all of that dull busywork she had them doing... but it turned out she had a special mission for them. Chiara had asked them to keep an ear out for any suspicious trolls, or anything particularly useful about any of the other ground crew volunteers.

Thinking about it too hard made them nervous - what exactly were they supposed to be listening for? How were they going to tell what was good information, and what was bad? Oh, they'd just gotten themself in over their head again hadn't they...

Nervously they shuffled into the area the ground crew was supposed to be waiting in right as Vitual screamed out about beam-up marks. What...? Confused, they shuffled closer to Vitula's little group, recognizing the girl with the wings as the nice greenblood that had braided their hair with flowers not long ago. Oh boy. They weren't sure they wanted to say anything to them just yet and decided to linger from a distance within earshot.

Quote:
Apibom is open for interaction!

------------

Floren felt it was important to help out when help was needed, and... it didn't look like the work was going to be that difficult. He shuffled in to the ground volunteer area, for now keen on observing the other volunteers. It seemed most of them were around his age; probably due to the requirements on being old enough to be away from one's lusus. Speaking of lusii... he paused to look around for the slight rumpling of earth that indicated that Skoli was around. His lusus must be having a difficult time on all this mess...

Well, since he didn't really recognize anyone and wasn't keen on getting too acquainted with the screamers of the group, Floren opted to mosey around the outer edges of the tent and observe for the time being.

Quote:
Floren is open for interaction!

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:54 pm
Selune Maidaz Lunara Zediam

Selune giggled as "Rulata" looped arms with her. The girl was making the winged troll feel so welcome! When she first walked into the ground operations tent she had frozen. Living in the swamp had sheltered her from large crowds, so the fact that there even existed so many trolls was shocking to her. Sure, you hear about the outside world and their high-rise cities, but Selune had just figured that meant like 50 trolls, 60 tops.

The greenblood squeezed the other girl's arm in secret code of appreciation before she stepped back to get a good view for Vitula's grand announcement. Her eyes went wide and she gasped as he announced it. "Beamed up?!" She repeated. Wow, maybe the outside world really was advanced in technology. "Is that really a thing that happens?!"

Then it was Athera's turn. She had such a serious look as she made her dramatic reveal. Selune giggled at first, Athera was probably the best troll at storytelling the entire swamp had. She made a mental note to ask the girl to read stories out-loud later. "Do, um, do you think there's anything up there? I mean, besides space junk!"

saedusk
Space
FoxFire120
Zombies!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:36 am
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

“Aye-aye, captain!” a voice said from behind Athera. A second later, a pair of hands grabbed her by the waist and hoisted her up into the air. Sound effects accompanied her as her captor swung her around. “Oh no! The traction beam is losing stability! It's causing the particle accelerator to overheat! There's nothing I can do, captain! She's gonna blow!!”

Imitating an explosion, Lutrin plopped the mutantblood back onto the ground. She then dropped onto her heels to regard the group. A yellowblood, a greenblood, and of course the little hemoanon. They were so cute she could just pinch them. “How's it going?” she chirped, as though they were good friends rather than complete strangers.

In addition to her usual sporty attire, she also wore the long brown scarf she had sported at Bloodfest. The lanyard around her neck featured no picture of her but instead... an indistinguishable blur. If one squinted hard enough at it, they could almost see a pair of horns and too many teeth.

Micillia
FoxFire120
saedusk

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:26 am
      Ⅱ Autumn Vikare

“Api-bomb! I thought that was you~!” a musical voice called over the noise. Jogging through the crowd, Autumn made a beeline for the young yellowblood. She had dressed down for the event, wearing just a simple jumper and her boa. Nevertheless a few trolls did a doubletake as she passed. Her wings earned enough attention by themselves.

Before Apibom could so much as think to escape, Autumn had them by the hand. She clasped it between her own. “From the Superstar Authority contest, right? Bloodfest too. It's so nice to see you again!” she gushed. After a moment, she released their hand. Caterpal yawned sleepily from her shoulder. “Are you still dancing?”

nepsah
Short post, but hello!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:05 am

Api perked at the sound of their SSA stage name being called - were they really that recognizable? Turning to see who had called out to them, they froze up- almost forgetting to smile at the sight of Autumn Vikare. Now she was meant to be a star, that was for certain. After the brief moment of shock had worn off, they truly did smile and gave her hand a little squeeze. "Yes, that's me! It's nice to see you as well, Seraph. You can just call me Api if you'd like!" Come to think of it... they never got her name from Bloodfest had they. Would it be rude to ask now?

"Oh, yes, definitely. How about you? You really seemed at home during the competition, real star material that's for sure!" The newly released hand found its way to their hip as they shifted into a more relaxed position. This... wasn't so bad, though how were they supposed to do what Chiara asked of them if they were stuck in one conversation?

Green Minuet
ayyyyyyy

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:35 pm
4]Sephos Arbola

Sephos felt very tall, as he realized that most of the people at the tent thing he was supposed to go to were children. Then, he felt very blinded, as a very bright light flashed in his face. He pawed at his eyes, fingers touching a new card on a lanyard that was very much not compensation enough for his poor eyes, spots dancing in front of them.

Maku was rumbling around outside, nearby just in case and Sephos would have just gone right back out to his lusus if it wasn't important for him to be there. Instead, he backed away to the outer edge about when the shouting began (and didn't look like it would stop) and tried to watch from afar. He thought he had seen the winged greenblood and the blueblood on the boxes before, but he didn't know - heck if he knew anything right now. It was all a little much... What was he doing? He had to figure it out.

nepsah
Near Floren

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:07 am
"Anything else...?" It was a good question. "Could anybody... actually live up there?" Athera was mid-mull when the world suddenly shifted; her feet weren't on the floor anymore. Before she could even process what had happened, she was squealing.

"I'm flying!" she exclaimed, seemingly unconcerned by the mystery hands around her waist. In the same way she got into her own storytelling, she was lost in Lutrin's narrative.

"Vitula, Lunara, look out!" The warning was the best she could do for her friends as she came crashing back to Alternia, throwing both hands up this time and adding her own explosions, too. Once free, she spun on Lutrin, eyes wide. "That was the best!" Her answer made it obvious things were going pretty good for her.

Micillia
FoxFire120
Green Minuet

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

FoxFire120

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:08 pm
Vitula nodded, giving a quick smile. He set out to show everyone, that he to could be a fun dude as well and he had accomplished that. He looked at Lunara as she began asking a question about what could actually be up there. To be honest, Vitula had no idea himself. It would make sense if they had robots up there or something, but did other trolls like him and his current group of pals actually live up there. Opening his mouth to answer Lunara's question, he quickly spotted another kid that appeared behind her. The other troll flew Lunara up high and began to speak in what Vitula thought was space craft terminology. As Lunara was brought back down to the ground the other troll spoke.

" Hi . . . person who picks trolls up out of no where" he said laughing at what had just happen. "My name is Vitula, it is nice to meet you!" he said while going in for a handshake. "

It was then Vitula had an idea . . . maybe they could get to space, or at least attempt to.

"Guys! The new kid gave me an idea!" Vitula quickly grabbed everyone into a huddle and began to whisper. "What if we get an adult size uniform, and then have one person on the bottom be the legs . . . and the other as the head and arms?" "Then we can trick everyone into thinking we are grown-ups and get into space!"

saedusk
This

Green Minuet
Will

Micillia
Work?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:29 pm
Selune Maidaz Lunara Zediam

Selune was startled by the older troll and her antics. Who was this girl? Did she know Athera? Or, Rulata? Or Vitula? Cuz she sure as swamp gass didn't know Selune! The winged troll frowned at first, taking a step back. She felt so defenseless without her wings. She wanted them back! Then the other two trolls smiled. So, that was a good sign, right? Everything was okay? Selune tried to put on a smile, still uncertain. She was grabbed into the huddle and immediately perked up. Plans? Sounded good! She loved plans!

She stared for a second, comprehending, then she giggled. "Thats actually a really interesting idea!" Selune started. It would be quite fun to try anyway. "Its just, where are we going to get an adult volunteer work suite? Or, um, a military uniform?" She looked around at the group. Also there were 3 kids, and one teen. The either needed one more kid or the teen to shrink.

saedusk
FoxFire120
Green Minuet

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:52 pm

Floren yawned, covering his mouth with his hand as he observed the others. Most of them seemed pretty chatty even without all the screaming. Ht was glad it seemed to have died down for the time being. A larger troll wandered over his way and seemed to be a little overwhelmed, but Floren opted to remain silent for the time being. Speaking to other trolls his age was just fine, but... older trolls were a little more unpredictable, and knowing that Skoli was at a disadvantage this close to civilization made him more wary. Not that he expected any violence to break out in such a well populated place, but... one couldn't be careless, could they? Especially with overwhelmed trolls.

Spotting some refreshments at a table near by, he shuffled off to grab a cup of water and a snack, then returned to his observation spot. By the time he'd come back, Skoli had raised himself up enough to pucker the dirt in the area into a small mound. "Skoli, you'll hurt yourself if you get too close to the surface." The jadeblood squatted down next to the mound and reached out to pat it after stuffing the pastry snack he'd acquired into his mouth. A low clicking sound resounded from the mound and it began to shrink a little as whatever was under it lowered back down under ground.

DraconicFeline
as floren just ¯_(ツ)_/¯s at everything

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:23 pm
Well wasn't this all so very much... Kaguya wasn't really sure what to name it all. She looked at the items she'd been given, still seeing some stars from the picture, before looking around again. She felt a little lost without any instruction on where to go or what to do. They'd kind of just shoved her into the midst of things, hadn't they? No one had pointed her to anywhere to change either and she really wasn't sure on where she could get changed at the moment. Maybe she as meant to stay in her clothing until... Something?

Speaking of which, Kaguya took one good look at the uniform and made a tiny face as she stretched it out before her. Well, she probably couldn't wear what she was now if she was going to be running around and her sleeves would get in the way. sighing softly, she folded it back up and made her way to the canteen area of the tent. No use just standing around and being in the way, Kaguya took a seat and put all of her items on the table before her. Someone was going to tell her what to do at some point right?

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:56 pm
Got a card around her neck, a work jumpsuit... It was time to hecking party! Or something. That's how she was supposed to be feeling, right? Excited! Not worried about other people! Or how she could die any moment if she screwed up! Heck yeah!

Fake enthusiasm...was hard. But she was trying. Jeez, it was hard, though. Trying to keep a face smile on among all these trolls she didn't know, and so many of them children. Her own age. Aaa....

And a lot of said children being quite loud, too loud, for no reason other to be loud?

Wander stopped dead in her tracks. Oh. It wasn't stopping. She started pulling Poe's hand a little, scooting back the opposite way they came. "I-I d-don't th-think I-I-I w-want to b-be h-here r-r-right now..." Aaaaaaaaaaa..........

purplerosesbeauty

Kimbley Kitty

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas