Matt would be all sweaty, and pretty much beat up. But in his hand was a briefcase,
for a championship of his choosing, any time, any place. He would be interviewed. Instead of getting asked a question, he would just go straight to the point.

"... I said exactly what I was going to do. In that ring on iMPACT, I told Daniel Bryan that I was gonna be the one to pull this briefcase down, and become the most feared man in the locker room, by the TNW:R Champion, and the Universal Champion.. DANIEL BRYAN HIMSELF said I wasn't deserving enough to be in this match.. and look at that. I beat Johnny Mundo.. Dean Ambrose... the Big Show.. Finn Balor.. The Miz and... Roman Reigns. The top guys in the company." Matt would slide his wet hair back, getting more smug and arrogant about things. "Daniel said he'll punch me square in the mouth and drop me in the yes lock if I get in his face again.. all I have to say about that is, come find me on iMPACT, goat boy. But If I were you, I'd save myself the embarrassment. The Rock was too scared to fight me. Jeff Hardy returned only to get put back on the shelf, and with this briefcase, I'll do what you COULDN'T DO.. and that's successfully cash-in." Matt would say,
as he would then hold up his Money in the Bank briefcase, tapping it three times and raising his eyebrows with a smile, knowing he had a date with destiny in the near future.