Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:08 am
User Image

Welcome to Gianna's household. You'll find everything very cozy and welcoming. Cute little decorations and many different flowers surround the area. If you come to visit you will be shown plenty of hospitality and perhaps be treated to a nice warm, home cooked meal~

Living Room:

tab tab User ImageUser Image

Kitchen:

tab tab User Image

Bathroom:

tab tab User Image

Main Bedroom:

tab tab User Image

Other Bedroom:

tab tab User Image

Study

tab tab User Image

Outside Area/Training Area

tab tab User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:49 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              It was with trepidation that Ven left his house that morning, a few minutes earlier than planned but he couldn't stay inside longer. It was just yesterday when Gianna left him sputtering in her office after inviting him to her house and he tried not to think too much about it, but it crept up on him when he wasn't paying attention. Like now, as he was walking through the city once more. A sigh escaped him and he ran his hand through his hair in exasperation. By the gods, he felt like a damn teenager again, maybe worse as his teenage years were spent picking fights with the local mages back in Trendel. He was never going to tease Eli about Ezra ever again because how was this any better? His best friend would get a kick out of this if he saw him now.

Soon, Ven found himself in front of Gianna's door and after taking in a short, nervous breath, Ven knocked on the door. Despite being friends (or maybe she was friendly to savour his reactions, could Ven even tell?), he'd never been to her house before and he was worried about what he might have been expected to do. Was he supposed to bring something as a gift?

WHERE Gianna's house tab tab tab WITH no one yet tab tab tab FEELING nervous

OOC profile in the name

Chelly Usagix

The_littlest_dragonfly

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:38 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

The morning sun made its way through the windows of the large and comfy house. The female body that was laying peacefully on the bed stirred slightly. She hugged the pillow that was next to her as her blue eyes slowly opened. It was time for her to get up and get ready for the day. Usually she would wake up even earlier than now and go on a morning run and train, but she did so last night. Despite doing it yesterday morning before school started, she did it after school until night. The reason was because she had invited Ven over and she wanted to spend her time fixing the house up a bit and cooking. After tiredly figuring out what she needed to do, she got up and exited the room. The blonde made her way downstairs and passed a few halls until she reached her kitchen. Gianna took out the ingredients she needed to make food for her and Ven. She also took out things needed to prep some breakfast for herself. She had decided on making her famous warm stew first since that usually took some time. It needed to be cooked for a bit, left out so all the flavors could mix together perfectly then cooked for a bit more. Pulling her hair up and putting on an apron, she quickly made a quick and healthy breakfast along with some water to wash it down. As she began to cut ingredients and boil the water, she ate in the process, so she could get more done in a shorter period of time.

After a good thirty minutes, she had everything for the stew in a large pot, cooking. Gianna decided to put some fresh flowers out and spray some light fragrance, so the house smelled nice. It was something she did quite often and always got compliments on when she would have visitors. Walking outside, past her training area, she followed the stone path to her personal garden. Many didn't know, but she loved flowers and enjoyed having them in her home. Often, she would either pick some up in town or go to her garden and pick ones she had grown herself. Since today was quite a special occasion for her, she decided to put hers out instead. Humming to herself she took much care in picking her White Roses, White Asiatic Lilies, Sapphire Blue Hydrangea, White Daisy Chrysanthemums, Cobalt Statice, and some Lush Greenery. Those all made to be a very beautiful combination. Once she had plenty picked out, she went back inside and went to all of the main rooms and areas in the house to place them all in vases with water. After fixing each flower arrangement up, she decided to finish up the first cooking of the stew, so she could go ahead and take a bath and get ready.

Gianna spent a good amount of time in her bath tub just relaxing and thinking about how happy she was that Ven was coming over. He made her feel like she was a teenager again. She really wanted him to feel at home and enjoy his stay. Most of all, she wanted him to enjoy their time together. She took care when picking out her clothes and fixing herself. While she always looked good, she found it important to be more careful with her choices. As she was putting her signature fragrance on her, she heard a knock coming from downstairs. Gianna glanced at herself in the mirror, form her braided and pulled up hair to the dress she enjoyed wearing when she was at home. Once she found that she was happy with how she looked she walked down to open the door and greet her guest.

Once down, she took a deep breath and opened the door to reveal the man she had been longing to see. Giving him a warm and welcoming smile, she instantly took his hand and gently pulled him in. "You're here! I'm so overcome with happiness~" letting out a giggle, she pushed a stray hair behind her ear and held his hands. "I can only hope my favorite blushing bear didn't have too hard a time trying to find my home~" With a playful grin, as she moved to lead him to the living area. She gestured to the one of the seats and opened up the windows a bit more, so the beautiful scenery was visible to them. "Make yourself comfortable, alright?" The elementor grabbed a few books and moved to put them on the shelf, straighten a few things out here and there. Pausing, she stopped to smell some of the flowers she placed on the side table and smiled. Words couldn't describe how overjoyed and content she felt. Looking back to Ven, she walked toward where he was seated and reached out to run a hand through his hair. "Would you like some tea? We can have some before I start preparing the salmon and finishing up my stew. Or we can go to my kitchen and have a talk while I go ahead and finishing cooking right away."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Her Home ] || WITH [ Ven] || FEELING [ Good. ] || OUTFIT [ -Nice Company~- ] || OOC [ Excuse grammar and spelling, I will fix tomorrow. ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

oyehh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:32 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              Gianna never failed to make a statement, but when the door opened, it took Ven a few moments to recover and gather his wits enough to reply with a coherent sentence. Because damn. "You look amazing, Gia," he couldn't help but blurt out, flushing as he did so. Being around her certainly brought out the most embarrassing traits in him. Clearing his throat slightly, he tried not to pay too much mind to her hand around his and smiled at her (and now, he could feel the strength in her grip). "No, I didn't have any trouble. Got the nose for it, and good directions."

She led him through the house into the living area, a rather bright and airy place. "Your house looks really nice," Ven complimented as he took a seat on the comfortable sofa and watched as puttered about. And the smell of flowers (he should get some for her next time) and the mouthwatering food cooking permeating the air only increased the hominess. He could practically smell how happiness she was, which made the mood even better and lifted his spirits even more. Ven could still feel some tension thrumming under his skin, but it was muted by his own sense of contentment now that he was here. Despite that though, it didn't take long for his restlessness to return and he fidgeted; he couldn't just sit around and do nothing while Gia worked, especially since she was the one who invited him.

As if sensing his thoughts, she returned to him and Ven subconsciously leaned into her touch when she ran her hand through his hair, his face heating up once he realized what he was doing. Now was not a good time to give in to his instincts even though it felt incredibly nice and soothing. For one, she wouldn't let him live it down. He tried to pretend nothing happened, although his eyes gave it away as they flickered nervously between her hand and the rest of the house, not meeting her gaze. Then she offered some tea and the mention of food was enough to perk him up and he stood up eagerly. "Salmon?" She really was exploiting all his weak spots ruthlessly, not that Ven was surprised. "I mean, I'd like to help you finish up. It's the least I can do for inviting me here," he rubbed the back of his neck, feeling the familiar blush on his face. While nowhere near as good as Gianna, Ven was a decent cook, and besides, the sooner they finished, the more they had to talk and have tea.

WHERE Gianna's house tab tab tab WITH Gianna tab tab tab FEELING content

OOC I'm really sorry about how long this took! School hit me unexpectedly like a traincrash T.T

Chelly Usagi

The_littlest_dragonfly

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:59 am
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

If anyone was able to see inside her mind, they would know that the female was having an absolute field day. From the compliment on her appearance to the compliment on her home, it all really bumped her mood up even more than what it already was. Gianna proceeded to run her hands through Ven's hair in hopes that he would calm down a bit. She could tell that he was still nervous at some points, and while she liked a nervous Ven, she wanted him to still feel comfortable. The blonde began to laugh when Ven stood up at the mention of salmon. She knew that she had made the right choices on what she wanted to cook for him. Her brow rose, and a gentle smile appeared on her lips when Ven mentioned that he wanted to help her finish up as thanks for inviting him. "Now Ven, while I find it very sweet that you want to help me, you're my guest. You don't have to help me just because I invited you. In fact, I wanted to cook all of this because I wanted you here and I wanted you to enjoy yourself..." Pausing for a moment, she looked up in thought then let her gaze go back to him. "How about this, you just help get out the spices I need and pass them to me when I need them. I also need help with something...I'm....I'm in need of an opinion." Despite her not wanting to think about her sister or her letter that stated her future visit, she needed some advice.

Stepping back, she took his hand again and led him to her kitchen. Once there, she told Ven all the spices she needed and pointed to where she usually kept them all. While that was being done, she went to check on the stew and grinned at how great it came out. She would reheat it once the Salmon was halfway done with cooking. Gianna moved to get the large amount of salmon that she had gotten last night. She only wanted a certain amount, but the shop owner had given her extra for no cost which was very sweet of him. She also took out the honey biscuits she picked up after getting the ingredients for her stew. Placing it all on the counter, she slid the honey biscuits to Ven and smiled. "Eat those while I cook, and we talk. It should fill you up until the food is already." Gianna grabbed her apron and put it over her dress and began to ask season the Salmon, asking Ven for certain spices in the process. "So I....I have this friend who's in a very horrible situation. You see, she has an older sibling who's coming to visit her. While that doesn't sound too bad, they never quite got along. Mainly because of the older sibling's doing and some family members. You see, my friend was expected to do a lot since their older sibling was basically perfect in the eyes of some of their family. It didn't help that their older sibling would put her down and act like she was in fact superior...." Gianna found herself almost violently chopping the salmon. She noticed that she was showing a small bit of anger and instantly calmed herself. "Excuse me...Any way, their older sibling is visiting and it's going to cause a lot of problems. Not to mention her best friend who has had much history with their older sibling has no idea of the whole visit. My friend knows that it will definitely disturb her and her best friend's mood. She doesn't know what to do. She doesn't even know if she should tell her best friend. Either way she knows that they'll react badly to the news and her older sibling will worm their way back into their emotions once again." As she finished chopping the Salmon, she slowly but the knife down and gazed at the counter with a far-off expression.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Her Home ] || WITH [ Ven] || FEELING [ Good//A lot. ] || OUTFIT [ -Nice Company~- ] || OOC [ Excuse grammar and spelling, I will fix tomorrow. ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

oyehh

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:52 am
User Image

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              Hearing Gianna laugh at his reaction only caused Ven to blush darker, but he couldn't contain the small thrill of satisfaction hearing that she went through all that effort because she wanted him to enjoy himself. Her smile didn't help either and a small part of Ven that wasn't buried under the strange mixture of embarrassment and contentment wondered what was worse: her teasing advances or this gentle thoughtfulness; neither boded well for him. But despite that, he still couldn't sit without doing anything and he opened his mouth to tell her exactly that when she continued on, suggesting that he help with the spices. "Alright," he agreed, albeit grudgingly "I can help." There was something about her tone when she asked for his opinion struck him as odd and he sent her a concerned look. "Is everything okay?"

The wonderful smell of food grew stronger as Gianna led him into the kitchen and Ven was hard pressed not to salivate, even as he was betrayed by his stomach rumbling. Chuckling awkwardly, he apologised and set about helping Gianna as she directed him around the kitchen to help. Sending her a grateful grin at the offering of honey biscuits, Ven gathered the spices she asked for, indulging in the biscuits as he did so. Seeing Gianna work and prepare food in the kitchen with practised ease was an experience that mesmerising to witness.

As she worked, Gianna started talking about her friend and her sister and hearing the story, Ven fought the urge to reassure her that it would be okay. He didn't know this friend or her sister, definitely not enough to make judgments about the situation, and he wasn't in the habit of knowingly making false promises. But while he couldn't relate, it was clear as day that it was troubling Gianna more than she cared to admit and seeing her this lost, Ven unconsciously reached out to for her hand, rubbing it with his thumb reassuringly. There was something clearly off about it, but at the moment, Ven had more pressing things to worry about. "The sister sounds like a piece of work," he tried to keep his comment light-hearted but his eyes didn't hide the concern he felt. And Ven wasn't lying, the sister reminded him uncomfortably of the unpleasant people he had to deal with in Trendel when he became a knight, the difference being that he (thankfully) wasn't related to them and he doubted that violence would be appreciated no matter how cathartic it might be. Sighing, Ven tried to put himself in the situation; weren't you supposed to treat people how you'd like to be treated? And Ven knew what he'd prefer if something like that were to happen to him. "I guess if it was me, I'd like to have a warning or something," he shrugged awkwardly. "I mean, I might react badly," an understatement with him, "but at least I'll know it's coming so I can prepare myself. It would be worse if it was a surprise. At least then your friend tried, and maybe then they can work together to not get as affected. That's better at least," he smiled slightly to reassure her, still gripping her hand. He might not know what was going on with her friend, but he hoped it worked out, even if only so Gianna didn't have to worry too much.

WHERE Gianna's house tab tab tab WITH Gianna tab tab tab FEELING concerned

OOC He tried?

Chelly Usagi

The_littlest_dragonfly

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:36 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

As she stared off, memories of her past and her childhood began to play in her head. This had been happening ever since she had received the letter. Every time she knew that her and her sister were going to be in the same room for a good period of time, she started to get flashbacks that either made her extremely angered or sad. Her thoughts were thankfully interrupted by the feeling of a warm hand coming in contact with hers. She looked down at their hands and smiled to herself as he began to share what he felt about the situation she had just explained. She quietly listened as she nodded her head now and then as he responded. It made absolute sense. Gianna had to admit that she would want to know if something serious was happening, because being caught by surprise would make everything so much worse. She should make it her mission to have some time with Ezra sometime tomorrow, so she could tell him the truth. They were in need of a good heart to heart since it had been a while. It would definitely ease a bit of the weight on her shoulders, even if only by a small amount.

Reaching out, she let her other hand take hold of Ven's hand that was grasping hers. She lifted his hand to her lips and placed a small kiss on it. Glancing up, she looked at him with an expression that showed that she was truly grateful for him being here and listening. For once, she wasn't trying to tease him, she was just very glad. "Thank you Ven... just what would I have done without you? I'm sure it will help my friend, even if just a little." Gianna offered him a warm smile before squeezing his hand then letting it go. "Now, how about I quickly finish up my cooking, so we can eat together~" Not wanting the mood to stay negative, she quickly began to cook the salmon the special way that she always did. Gianna also kept her eyes on the stew that was reheating. After a while, she had finished and began setting her table. Quickly, she placed a lot of food onto Ven's plate, along with a large bowl of stew. For herself, she served a decent amount a long with some fresh cut fruit.

Gianna washed her hands and removed her apron once everything was set. She went to her dining table and sat down, fixing her dress and getting comfortable. She smiled to Ven and began to eat, hoping that he would enjoy the food she had made. Gianna had made an effort to start conversation and ask how he was during their meal. It was definitely a very special one.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Her Home ] || WITH [ Ven] || FEELING [ Good//A lot. ] || OUTFIT [ -Nice Company~- ] || OOC [ Excuse grammar and spelling, I will fix tomorrow. ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

oyehh

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:57 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              Ven was instantly aware of Gianna's free hand resting on his and his face rapidly reddened when she brought his hand up to gently kiss it more thrown off by the tender gesture and her expression than by anything in recent memory. But somehow, despite that and his surprised by just how grateful she was, he managed to smile back and show that he understood. "I'm just glad to help," he insisted, rather disappointed when she let his hand go, and he raised it to rub the back of his neck self-consciously. The mention of food instantly perked him and he continued to help as she worked on finishing the food.

As soon as it was done and the table was prepared, Ven took a seat at the table with Gia and after thanking her for the meal (and appreciating his large share), he dug in. The food was amazing and he couldn't help a groan of appreciation. "This is really good, you could feed royalty with this," he exclaimed before continuing to eat. He wasn't surprised by how good the meal was, and the company made it infinitely better. They chatted together throughout the meal and when it was time for him to go home later, he was reluctant to leave and end the great day they'd had.

WHERE Gianna's house tab tab tab WITH Gianna tab tab tab FEELING content

OOC profile in the name

Chelly Usagix

The_littlest_dragonflyx

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:21 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Enter Gin for New RP Day - ]

Gin thought he’d known true agony, true despair, helplessness, depression, and darkness. His years of horrible, endless, relentless visions had been a lesson in pain. He’d never gotten used to it, but he’d known what to expect when he fell asleep at night. Over time, the one thing that he'd benefited from all of it was knowing that even after all the pain, nothing could hurt him more than those visions. He’d been wrong…so very wrong.

A broken heart was so much worse. All of those years of agony, even when combined into one were nothing compared to the ache in his chest. Sokea had left him. The one person who’d broken through to him, who’d helped him begin to find some semblance of peace in the world had torn it all away with one note. Gin had wanted Sokea for his mate – he'd loved him, with his whole heart. But Sokea…well, it didn’t matter what Sokea felt now, because he was gone, and Gin was left to pick up the shattered pieces of his heart.

Gia and Ven had done what they could to console him, but in the end, all he’d wanted to do was curl in on himself and nurse his wounds in private, like the wounded animal that he was. Now, lying in his bed at Gia’s house, he tried to force himself to sleep. He was exhausted, his head aching from all the crying…all he wanted was the oblivion of sleep, even if it came with the awful visions…at least it would be a reprieve from the pain…

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko

Neryem

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Gin Kuroko - [x]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:43 pm
User Image

-------------------------------V I V I A NxxxG A B R I E L S
              ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

A pair of footsteps came to the door, though hesitation had proven effective in delaying her entrance. Gia and her didn't always get along the best, if anything after Gin's adoption was proof enough. Yet she had yet to see the boy in her infirmary for an extended period of time. WHile this brought a wave of relief to the person, she was still quite worried about her favorite wolf eared boy. Standing in front of the door with nothing but an open her, Vivian raised her hands to rasp on the door but hesitation struck true once more. What if he would be in class? Back with Sokea and whatever other of his friends to spend time with? Maybe she was just being overprotective and such. Still, it wouldn't hurt to just check.

Three knocks came upon the door to Gia's home door. "Gia?" Vivian's voice rang aloud from outside. She waited for an answer or any kind of movement from within for a couple of seconds before knocking again. "Gin? Are you in there?"

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

“”

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:50 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Gianna sat at her desk in her study, flipping through some documents. She paused to look out the window with a small sigh. After her class, she had run to Gin and Sokea’s dorm. They say a mother’s intuition can tell you everything. It’s like a sixth sense. It’s as if you can hear them calling for help or just know that something isn’t right. And when she arrived at the dorm, she knew that her feeling was absolutely correct. She had never seen Gin so broken. The sight of him in such pain shattered her heart on the spot. The first thing she had done was take him in her arms and held him. Once he had slightly calmed down, the blonde looked toward the note that was near Gin and read it for herself. Now another one of her students was gone. It was in that moment she began to cry with Gin. It hurt to see her son so torn apart. It also hurt her since Sokea was special to her as well. That evening, she and Ven did everything they could to be there for Gin. They never let him leave their sight, and they never left his.

Despite all their attempts, Gianna knew that it wouldn’t mend his broken heart. At least not the quickly. In a perfect world, if a few words could take away all of his pain, she would tell him endlessly that it was all okay and that he loved him. But while it did warm the heart and make it the smallest bit better, it wouldn’t do much to heal the fresh wound. Gianna put the documents in her hand down and glanced up where the second floor was. She knew that Gin was in his room, wanting to be alone. The elementor thought a bit of time to himself wouldn’t hurt. The sound of a knock on the front door caused her to look away from the window of her study. Standing, she exited and walked toward the front to see who had come to visit.

Upon seeing Vivian, Gia leaned on the door step and gave her a sad smile. Gianna didn’t particularly have any issue with her. It was more of Vivian toward her. She knew it was partially because of Gin, any other reason was unbeknownst to her. Gia would only retort or talk back to anyone who decided to start with her first. She was actually glad that Vivian came. It would be nice for Gin to talk to someone else who cared for him deeply. ”Well hello there….come on in…” Gia let the female in before shutting the door and turning to her. ”I’m happy you’re here, quite a bit has happened. Gin is absolutely devastated. I think it would do him well to hear some words of comfort from someone else who truly cares for him…”

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Home ] || WITH [ Vivian] || FEELING [ worried to death and a bit sad] || OUTFIT [ ----------- ] || OOC [ Excuse grammar and spelling. ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

Neryem

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

“”

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:23 pm
User Image

The door was opened a short while later by the one person Vivian would prefer not to have seen. The lovely advanced combat teacher, Gianna, stood before her wearing a face that did little mask the melancholy that she appeared to be going through. In an instantly, Vivian would set aside her past aggression and furrow her brows in worry. "Gia, what's wrong?" She asked while stepping into her home and crossing her arms as the door was shut behind her. If she was upset about something, could it mean that Gin was also deeply affected by it? There was a good chance it may, judging on how close she was to Gin. She turned to her and began to speak, telling her about what had just transpired a short while ago. As she spoke, Vivian couldn't help but feel just how she fell for the woman long ago. Those beautiful eyes of hers, that perfect smile which had been dampened by the current events. Had she less tact and awareness, she would have balled her hands at the thought of anything upsetting her like this.

"Is he alright?" She asked in the tone of a panicked parent, with very little understanding of what had happened to him. "D-Did he go running around the woods again? I'm going straight to Gannon and demanding he not be allowed outside the school at all. I try and try to keep him safe, but he never listens..." She said, huffing to herself while not realizing what she was saying, looking to Gia with pained eyes. "I just wish I could be there for him, but work, and then he's making me give up drinking which takes all of my concentration. We fight all the time when he's in the infirmary, I just wish I could be you and..." After a brief swallow of saliva, she coughed awkwardly before looking up at the second floor for a moment. Her cheeks had slowly reddened and she was clearly frustrated. After a sigh and turning back to Gianna, she would shake her head to try and clear it.

"I-I mean, I wish I were as close to him as you were." A beat. Vivian would chew her lip before changing the topic. "Do you know if I can see him? Maybe we can help him."

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

“”

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:11 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Gianna listened silently as Vivian spoke. She seemed extremely panicked when the fact that Gin was doing well was brought up. She questioned if had something to do with heim running around the woods again. Oh, how the elementor deeply wish that were the case. Her blue eyes picked up on the pained look in Vivian’s eyes along with the fact that she had stopped herself from saying something that she probably didn’t want to let out, but almost did due to rambling. Shaking her head, she sighed and let her gaze fall to the ground. ”Oh Vivian…it’s absolutely heartbreaking. You see…Sokea left. Without a single word. Gin is heartbroken right now. Even if you hadn’t spoken to him too much recently, I’m sure you were able to pick up on his change in demeanor after the ball. He and Sokea got into a fight. They ended up not attended the event together. After, they hadn’t talked much whatsoever…” Thinking of how down and torn up Gin has been almost made the female want to burst into tears.

Looking at Vivian, she stepped toward her and gently grabbed her hand. ”Yesterday, after my class, he went to his dorm to grab some things. I came a little later. All of Sokea’s belongings were gone…not a thing in sight. All he left was a letter and that’s it. He’s so hurt….so downcast…Ven and I have done everything we can. Of course, despite our actions, I know it can’t mend his heart instantly.” Squeezing Vivian’s hand lightly, she guided her up the stairs. ”You’re free to see him…I know you must be worried as well. Perhaps seeing you will lift him up, despite his current state. Even if it’s only slightly…I want it for his sake and my own…” Stopping at Gin’s door, Gianna let go of Vivian’s hand and motioned to the door where Gin was just on the other side.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Home ] || WITH [ Vivian] || FEELING [ worried to death and a bit sad] || OUTFIT [ ----------- ] || OOC [ Excuse grammar and spelling. ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

Neryem

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

“”

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:53 pm
User Image

Vivian felt her heart suddenly drop as Gia had mentioned that Sokea had not only dumped her precious shifter boy, but suddenly left without so much as saying goodbye to him in person. They had fought, apparently, and caused a big enough scene that prevented each from attending the festival that was still a short while ago. Memories of having the both of them in her infirmary flash in her mind as she couldn't help but feel a few tears of her own grow in her eyes, though she forced them back. She couldn't show any weakness here, not now. Not in front of her. Continuing to furrow her brows, the hand squeeze was enough to bring her back into reality. Her own hand would do the same out of instinct, looked up at the blonde haired beauty as she explained to her about his departure. The nerve of Sokea. He was either in a big hurry or doing his best to just leave in rush and put all of this behind them, leaving Gin to suffer through it. They would travel upstairs silently as Vivian would be much too distracted to focus on that perfect rear of hers. Her own hands were currently moist, her free hand gripping anything it could hard as she felt an immediate rush of anger towards Gin's ex. He would do well not to show his face here when she would be working.

"Gia..." Vivian began as she led him to Gin's door and invited her to try her hand at cheering him up, though she could only shake her head and pull her aside. "Before I go in there, Just....I know it's not the time at all, but I'm sorry. For everything." She whispered to her, praying that Gin wouldn't be able to hear them. "I'm always so protective of Gin over you, and we know that. It's just ever since you and Ven..." She sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose as her brain tried to work properly. "I mean, you're...wow and he's....wower, and I'm...meh? I've talked about it with Gin, and he knows, but I just want to make sure there's nothing between us, alright?" The nurse squeezed Gia's hand again before gently sliding go, not paying attention to the red color of her cheeks. She opened the door and walked in gently.

Gin would be resting in bed, Vivian smiling at the slumbering teen. Her feet carried her over softly as she sat on his bed. Her fingers would gently comb through his hair, the female lying down beside him while putting an arm around Gin. "Wakey, wakey, Gin." She teased him. "You know I can't be mother-like when I'm this close to crying, so don't go worrying me again."

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

“”

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:39 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gin had only been dozing when the door to his room opened, causing his ear to twitch at the sound. Curling into an even tighter ballhe hoped that whoever had come inside would leave him alone, all he wanted to do was just…be. But Gin’s luck had always been horrid and soon he heard footsteps on the floor behind him. Breathing deeply, he knew exactly who’d come to visit him; Vivian. Gia was close by as well, just outside of the room, but she kept her distance, letting Viv have her moment with him. Both women were like mothers to him and he loved them deeply, but still, he just wanted to wallow in his misery.

As the bed dipped and Vivian laid out beside him, he sighed a little, his brow furrowing. Keeping his eyes closed, his pressed his face into his pillow. To her credit, Vivian didn’t let his actions, or lack thereof, deter her. Her fingers gently brushed through his hair, soothing and light. Her arm soon wrapped around his waist in a loving manner.

Ears turning back to press against his head, he shook his head a little at her words. Gin didn’t like knowing that she was upset because of him. He’d only seen Vivian cry a handful of times, mostly when he took her alcohol away from her…But she was now shedding tears for him and he felt even worse. He didn’t want to pretend that he was better, because he wasn’t, but he didn’t want her to be upset. Maybe it was inevitable that all the people who cared about him would be affected by his sadness…

Swallowing, he shifted his face a little to peek one eye out of the pillow to look at her. Gin’s eyes were pink, bloodshot. They were glassy, but Gin had already cried so many tears that for the moment, at least, he seemed to have run dry. His head pounded with a splitting headache and his entire body just felt achy. He knew he wasn’t sick, or maybe ‘heart sick’ was an actual thing? In any case, he wasn’t his normal self, grumpy or otherwise.

“Hey…” It was all he could manage to say. Since she was here, he had to assume that Gia or Ven had filled her in on what had happened, so she’d come to see him, check on him. Unfortunately, this wasn’t something that Viv could heal with her raiment, as much as he wished she could. Holding her glassy gaze, he felt his lip tremble and his eyes water, yet again. Reaching out to her, he wrapped his arm around her and that was it. He couldn’t hold it together anymore. “Why?” That single, strangled word cut through him. There might never be an answer to that one, complicated question, but he couldn’t help but ask himself over and over again…Why?

Letting out a gasped sob, he pressed his face into her chest, holding her tightly as a fresh wave of tears spilled from his eyes. Part of him hoped the Gia would come in as well. Gin knew that she was worried for him, but she’d kept her distance. Right now though, all he wanted was to be hugged so he could cry and get it out. He needed to feel that love…to know that he could be loved and not discarded….

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko Enzo

Neryem

Chelly Usagi

Oyehh

Main City ➣Housing District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items