Located backstage after the Kenny Omega vs. The Miz match, directly after Roman Reigns' segment, the camera would cut to a different part of the backstage area further away from where Roman was, which would only make sense. Being interviewed by Renee Young, Matt would just begin to speak on the microphone based on the actions involving earlier tonight,
along with what involved him, himself.

"Finn Balor is a good friend of mine. Despite us having different views on some things in the past, the respect has always been mutual. However, I didn't expect him to have THAT in him! .. I guess Roman got what he had coming to him. If I seen where Anderson, Gallows and Balor were, I'd two sweet them on an awesome job eliminating Reigns for the time being..

But anyways, onto something more serious. Survivor Series. This will be the second pay-per-view in a row where I'll be wrestling yet another big match.
But this one is different. And the challenge is far more greater. The Monster Among Men, Braun Strowman. The Beast, Brock Lesnar. The Big Dog, Roman Reigns. And another partner of their choosing. So far Team iMPACT is outnumbered. But make no mistake about it. There's been a time in my career where I've outnumbered guys. And then shortly after, it's happened to me. And I've been able to hold my own against the toughest, proving I didn't need anyone to begin with. And even if we do get all members for Team iMPACT, the odds will still be in their favor.. but make no mistake about it. It'll be a fight. It'll be a war. And we will come out victorious.

...Anyways, on iMPACT, I'll be calling out Daniel Bryan. I have a score to settle. But in the mean time, let me get ready to head out and commentate for Aleks Mason vs. Neville.."

Matt would say, clutching onto his Money in the Bank briefcase tightly, holding it up to camera view and shifting his eyebrows up and down with a smile,
foreshadowing something to possibly come in the future...