• Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:28 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀʀ Mᴀɢɪᴄ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

--------------------------------------------------------------𝕋𝕀𝕄𝔼𝕊𝕂𝕀ℙ: 3 hours later----------------------------------------------------------------
                                                    Once again, the redhead was asleep in bed like he had been a few hours prior. Him and Elijah had managed to tire themselves out again. Of course, it was well worth it in the end. Ezra had gotten exactly what he wanted. He was reminded of the beautiful experience they had last night. It was so unlike him to just fail to show up to work. He would have quite a bit of explaining to do. Of course, he would miss however long would be needed in order to stay with Elijah. Opening his eyes, he looked toward Elijah who was next to him still. It wasn't as bright as earlier since the early morning had long passed, but the bedroom was still very well lit. Sitting up, he ran a hand through his now extremely messy locks. Since they had spent most of the morning in bed, they hadn't eaten any food yet. Ezra was starting to feel quite hungry, he thought it might be nice to go make breakfast. While Elijah had maids or other people to do so for him, he thought it would be a nice gesture to go ahead and cook it himself. Slowly and carefully slipping out of the bed, Ezra found his pants that had been thrown carelessly on the floor. The celebrar put them on so at least his bottom half was covered. Deciding that it would be fine to go out like that, he silently exited the room to where he remembered Elijah mentioning the kitchen was.

Once he was in the kitchen, he washed his hands and began to search around for things he could use to cook. Since he wasn't familiar with his surroundings, it took him a bit to gather all he needed. Deciding that he had all that was necessary, he began to make himself and Elijah some breakfast. Perhaps after Elijah woke up and joined him for their meal they could go back in the library and spend time together. Of course, Ezra would need to bathe first before continuing on with the rest of the day. Either way, he knew with whatever they ended up doing, they'd be happy to be in each other's company.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Eli's house] || WITH [ no one ] || FEELING [ good. ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:34 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Elijah was so exhausted from the previous nights and this morning’s activities, that when Ezra slipped from the bed, he hardly noticed. While Ezra’s warmth was missed, Elijah was used to sleeping alone and as such, didn’t immediately stir. However, when the bed became cold, Elijah reached out, sleepily looking for his bedmate to cuddle close to. When he encountered an empty space, he slowly opened his eyes in confusion. At first, a part of him thought that everything had just been a very vivid dream. But as he went to move, he felt how sore his body was and he knew that it hadn’t been a figment of his imagination. He and Ezra had spent the night, and morning, together.

Smiling to himself, Elijah grabbed the pillow that Ezra had used the night before. Cuddling it close, he breathed in the scent, a contented, happy sigh escaping his lips. But as he laid there, he had to wonder where Ezra had gone. Had he left without saying a word? Suddenly worried, he sat up in bed and looked about the room. While Ezra’s pants were missing from the floor, Elijah could see his discarded shirt and shoes strewn about. Feeling instantly at ease, he smiled, glad to know that Ezra hadnt slipped away without saying goodbye.

Slipping from the bed, Elijah walked into his closet and pulled out a plush robe. Wrapping it around himself, he made sure it was tied securely before he headed out to find Ezra. The smells of the kitchen drew him down the hallway and toward where breakfast was being cooked. Upon peeking inside, he saw Ezra, shirtless, cooking away. Blushing a bit, he smiled to himself. Ezra looked right at home in his kitchen…

Stepping inside, he debated if he should walk up and hug the Celebrar Professor. Yes, they’d spent the night together, but what did that make them? Were they lovers? Did Ezra want more than just one night? Elijah didn’t want to assume anything. But while it was unclear as to what Ezra wanted, Elijah knew that he wanted - more nights and mornings with the Professor. They enjoyed one another’s company immensely, and they were clearly attracted to one another…

“Good morning…er, afternoon?” Elijah said with a small smile, a bit sheepish about the time. “Whatever you’re making smells amazing…” Ezra’s hair was a bit ruffled and upon closer inspection of his back, there were distinct scratch marks on his shoulders and lower back. Blushing a bit, Elijah had to wonder what he looked like.

═══════════════════╝

Head Librarian & Historian – Eoana Academy || Elijah Isaacs

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:53 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Ezra cooked their "breakfast" and hummed quietly to himself. Despite it being far from morning, he still seemed to be craving breakfast for whatever reason. He was so focused on making the meal that he hadn't noticed Elijah enter the kitchen only to stand there for a moment or so. His head turned only when the librarian spoke to make his presence known to the celebrar. "Well good afternoon to you as well..." He offered the other male a small smile and moved to prepare a cup of tea for him to enjoy while the food was being made. Ezra made sure to make it like Elijah enjoyed having it and set it down on the table. He pulled one of the seats at the table out and motioned for Elijah to come over and take it. "Thank you, I thought that despite it no longer being the morning, we could still enjoy breakfast together. A bit odd I know, but I thought it would be nice. Have a seat for now, I'm almost done prepping it. Just leave it all to me."

Before walking back to finish making the food, Ezra made sure to leave a small kiss on Elijah's forehead. He pulled away quickly and walked back to his station. It had been so long since he felt this warm and so eager to show affection. It was extremely nice and refreshing. The redhead quickly finished his cooking and put all of the food on plates for them, putting extra aside for now. Ezra skillfully held onto all the plates and placed them on the table along with silverware. He then went to make himself a cup of tea and get a glass of water. Once everything was in order and in place, he sat down near Elijah and let out a satisfied sigh. "Well...go ahead and enjoy." Sitting back, the first thing Ezra decided to do was take a long sip of his tea, so he could fully relax his mind and body.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Eli's house] || WITH [ no one ] || FEELING [ good. ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:15 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Elijah wasn’t one to refuse such a warm invitation. As Ezra placed the tea cup on the table and pulled out a chair, he moved close, drawn to the male who walked around his kitchen like he’d done it a dozen times before. Taking the seat, he was surprised and delighted when Ezra leaned in to place a kiss on his forehead. Feeling his cheeks pinken, he smiled a bit shyly as he watched the Celebrar Professor head back over to the counter.

It wasn’t long before Ezra was placing the plates on the table. Everything looked and smelled delicious. Elijah had no business in a kitchen – it was hard for him to make tea, let alone a full meal – but Ezra seemed right at home amongst all the cookware. While Elijah’s stomach growled lightly, eager for him to dig in, he took a sip of his tea instead while he waited for Ezra to join him at the table.

Once Ezra’s tea was brewed to his liking, the male took a seat next to him, much to Elijah’s delight. Offering him a warm smile, Elijah did as Ezra bade him and took a bite of the eggs Ezra had prepared. Humming happily at the taste, he smiled as he ate, sampling a little of everything. “Everything is wonderful. You are full of surprises, Ezra, I love learning new things about you.” He said as he gave Ezra a warm and affectionate look.

While he knew that they’d both likely get into trouble for missing work, he was glad that they’d stolen the day to spend more time together. The evening and morning that they had shared would be a time that Elijah would never forget. Although he didn’t know where this relationship would lead, he was hopeful that he and Ezra would share many more nights and mornings like this together in the future. It was all that Elijah wanted…to be close to Ezra…
═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:35 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Red eyes watched as the librarian took a bite of the fresh meal that had just got done being made. Ezra hoped that the cooking was to his liking. The celebrar really only cooked for himself. The only other people who have tried his food are his family and of course, Gianna. Elijah's positive reaction to the taste sent a wave of relief through the redhead's body. "Well, I'm quite glad that you think that it's wonderful. I was a bit worried that you might not like it. I really only cook for myself, and of course I would think my own cooking tastes fine." He paused for a moment and cleared his throat, a light blush evident on his cheeks. "I wouldn't say I'm full of too many surprises but...I'm glad you find some type of interest in me. Nice to know that you enjoy getting to know me. Trust me, the feeling is very much mutual." Ezra offered Elijah a small, gentle smile back and began to eat his meal since he was absolutely starving.

As they ate, he began to wonder how it would be when they returned to work tomorrow. He didn't have a class which was nice, but he knew that they were going to get scolded for not showing whatsoever. Elijah wasn't much of a problem, it was him as a knit professor that should show up or at least have some type of warning regarding absence. Ezra then began to think about what he needed to do before tomorrow. He had promised Gia that they would meet tonight and discuss some important business. He could tell that there had been something bothering her. She had tried to say it was nothing, but it was a lie, and those never worked. As he took a bite of his eggs, he began to think of what the important matter was. It had been clearly bothering her, so it had to be something serious to her. Which means it would be serious to him too. Deciding to leave it until later, he continued to eat his meal. Once the two were done, Ezra began to clean everything up so that the maids would have less to do. "Alright, you have me still for a few hours, then I must go and meet up with Gianna. I wish I could stay again, but it seems that there's something important." Whatever they were to do for his remaining time there, he knew he would enjoy it nonetheless.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:52 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

He couldn't have been happier. He and Ezra seemed to have mutual feelings for one another. They enjoyed one another's company immensely, they loved to read and share their knowledge with one another - their discussions were engaging and thought provoking and just so wonderful. Elijah hadn't realized what was missing from his life before Ezra had reached out to him. To have a companion, someone to love and trust and just be with, it was unlike anything he'd ever felt before. Yes, he'd had lovers before, but nothing like this. This was more.

After their delicious meal, he was a bit saddened to hear that Ezra only had a few hours left with him. But considering all of the extra time they'd already stolen, he couldn't be too upset. Once the kitchen was cleaned to Ezra's satisfaction - not that he'd needed to clean - the pair had adjourned to the bedroom. They'd shared a hot bath, much to Elijah's delight, then wandered into his closet to find them some clothes. Luckily for Ezra, they were about the same size and it wasn't too hard to find him a nice set of clothes for the day - Elijah didn't expect anyone to wear their dirty clothes two days in a row after all.

With their remaining time, the pair had curled up on the chase lounge to read and chat and yes, kiss. Now that they'd been together, most of the shyness had dissipated, but Elijah couldn't help but be a little shy when he'd steal a kiss or Ezra would capture his lips in a loving kiss. By the time it was time for Ezra to leave, Elijah knew that he'd lost his heart to the man.

Standing at the front door, Elijah found that he didn't want to open it. Opening that door meant saying goodbye, only for a short time, but it was a goodbye nonetheless. Embracing Ezra, he closed his eyes, his face pressed against the others neck for a moment. "I don't know what to say..." He murmured before pulling back a bit but refusing to let go. What did you say to someone who had touched your heart? 'Thank you'? Surely not, this wasn't some transaction...'I love you'? Definitely too soon for those three amazing words.

A bit speechless, he smiled a little sheepishly. "I don't want you to go, but I know I can't keep you..." He knew full well that Ezra would know his words to be true. He didn't want him to leave, but there would be other rendezvous, other late nights and early (or late) mornings. Leaning in, Elijah placed a loving kiss on Ezra's lips. He wanted it to last so much longer, but again, Ezra had other obligations to see to. Pulling back he sighed. "I know you'll probably be busy, but I hope I'll get to see you tomorrow." Blushing a bit, he opened the door for Ezra, knowing that if he didn't, he'd never let the Celebrar Professor leave.

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:16 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Elijah hadn’t been more excited in his life.
    After spending such a wonderful evening and morning with Ezra at his home, the Head Librarian hadn’t been able to see Ezra during the elective’s day – but considering that they’d both ditched out on work, that was to be expected. However, now that it was a free day for everyone, he was ready and eager to see the Celebrar Professor again.

Walking down the street, his cloak pulled close for warmth and to keep the rain off of him, he clutched one of his prized books to his chest. The evening prior, Elijah had searched through his extensive, personal collection to find just the right book to give to Ezra, as a gift. He knew that Ezra enjoyed poetry, as well as novels with adventure, suspense and a bit of romance. After hours of debating, he’d finally picked just the right book for the man who had captured his heart.

Knowing that it was a gift, he’d written a message on the inside cover, something that he never did for anyone. Ezra was special, he was an exception and thus, Elijah had inked the message in careful, elegant script.

‘To my dearest Ezra,
    May this book make your heart sore and your soul sing.
    It is the least I can give, to repay you for lighting up my life and my heart.
    Love,
    Elijah’

As Elijah stepped up to Ezra’s door and raised his hand to knock, he heard the distinct sound of voices through the door. Curious, he leaned a bit closer, tilting his head to the side to listen. As he did, he heard shouting – Ezra’s shouting. Alarmed by this and knowing that he lived alone, Elijah reached for the door handle before he could think twice about his actions. Finding the door unlocked, he stepped inside the foyer, quickly closing the door behind him to shut out the cold and the rain.

Moving quickly, he caught sight of Gia, the Advanced Combat teacher and Ezra’s best friend. Standing in the entrance to the living room, she didn’t look very relaxed, and given the shouting coming from with the room she faced, he had to wonder what was going on. Stepping closer, he came toward Gia, only stopping just beside her. What he saw in front of him left him confused and concerned. Ezra was holding a woman out in front of him at arm’s length, shouting at her. His expression was one of anger, pain and sadness – an expression that Elijah hated seeing on Ezra’s face.

“Gia? W-What’s going on?” He whispered, feeling very unsure of himself and the situation. Clutching the book to his chest, almost as if to use it as a shield for his heart, his gaze remained locked on Ezra.

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

Main City ➣Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash