Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:24 am
User Image
Welcome to Seraphina's office. She is here to assist student's and staff alike. Feel free to drop by for some tea and a nice long chat.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:57 pm

User Image

-- Enter --

The Nightroads were able to make a lot of money during the festival, though now it was back to reality and it wouldn't mean that everything was back to normal even with the festivity of the event. In fact, he saw that his co-worker, Lerato, was still feeling off even with two months passing by that led to the winter solstice. It would mean that the court mage, even with his focus on the job, still hadn't emotionally moved on from the fact that Gannon was now completely close to Elohari compared to the past, even with the friendship restored as co-workers. In fact, he was tempted to shout and say that the musician should get over it, but that wasn't the wisest advice. The next talk would wait till another time, but it wouldn't mean that the tavern chef still wouldn't do something about it. Hence, he was in good luck with a new co-worker coming along, the advisor of the academy.

Based on the plaque that was attached to the door, he saw that the name was Seraphina Weston, which meant that there would be another female co-worker he was looking forward to. He was carrying a box of apple tarts, a welcoming gift and his current dessert for the day. Kayne took a deep breath before knocking on the door, an indication that he was present for the visit.

❥ ❜ PROFILE tab x
                                    ❥ ❜ MOOD tab happy, but still internally conflicted
                                    ❥ ❜ LOCATION tab advisory's office
                                    ❥ ❜ COMPANY tab no one for now
                                    ❥ ❜ OOC tab

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:09 am
layout for Chelly Usagi, love sophisticatedSCANDAL <3

User Image
                   User Image
                • It was early in the morning and Seraphina had gotten up extra early as it was her first day on the job. She had taken the job as Eoana Academy’s new advisor. It was such a great opportunity that she couldn’t pass up. It would give her the chance to help the students and staff there however she could. Seraphina had spent the first day of the winter festival getting her office set up. It was easier and less hectic that way. There was little to no one at the academy at that time, which gave her the chance to fix everything up with no interruptions. She even made it a point to take a small tour around the academy, so she had a vague idea of where things were and where certain classrooms were located and what they were near. She felt confident as she got ready to start her day. The female made a nice breakfast, packed some things to bring, and despite the cold the weather was nice outside. From what she remembered, today was the day for the student’s raiment classes. She was curious as to what the academy would be like when it was filled with people. The only way to find out of course was to head out and see with her own eyes.
              User Image        

• Upon arriving, she kept her head high, and a friendly look on her face. There were quite a few interesting students that attended. She had to wonder if she ever passed them by at some point. She knew she had to have seen them during the festival but of course she wouldn’t have really known they were students. The blonde entered the academy and walked straight to her office. It was as nice and neat as she remembered. She had placed all of her books that would help with her work and teas along the shelves and drawers. Seraphina also went ahead and put up some decorations that she thought would go well with the set up of everything. All in all, she was content with her new work-space as well as the effort she put into making it her own.

Taking her time to settle down, she placed what she had brought with her away and sat down in her large seat. She opened a drawer to take out a notebook along with ink and a quill. She had left a list of things that she needed to complete for the day. As her blue eyes glanced at her list only to move toward the door when she heard knocking. Tilting her head, she stood and made her way over. Opening it, she was greeted by a dark-haired male. He didn’t seem like a student, more likely part of the staff. ”Well, hello~ To what do I owe this pleasure?” She questioned as she smiled at him.

User Image

x
x
x
x
|| WHERE [ Home // Office] || WITH [ Kayne ] || FEELING [ Nice ] || OUTFIT [ -~~~~~~~- ] ||FO R M [ Human ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ] ||
xxx
xxx
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:35 am

User Image

The waiting game was something many people weren't looking forward to, though with him working as a chef, he had to endure those games a lot. Fortunately, in this case, it didn't take long with the woman of the hour finally coming in to answer to him. To say that she was looking beautiful was definitely an understatement for Kayne; she was definitely someone born of noble standards. He let out a toothy grin as he responded to her greeting. "Good day, Miss Weston. As my way of welcoming you here, I shall give you this lovely box of the apple tart. Freshly baked this morning, mostly kneaded by hand, and it can go well with any warm drink on this chilly weather. It's a shame that I hadn't prepared tea yet but I hope this will suffice."

Once he was done rambling on, Kayne placed the package onto the table while looking around at the interior designing of the new advisor's office. "So, are you liking this new office of yours? Most of the faculty have their offices situated through this hallway, though mine's... unconventional. In fact, I am the cooking professor so the kitchen downstairs is like my workplace." The Enhancer then pondered for another question as he sat down on the chair reserved for the guest, a bit far away from the desk. "Since when did you start working as an advisor, actually?"

❥ ❜ PROFILE tab x
                                    ❥ ❜ MOOD tab happy, but still internally conflicted
                                    ❥ ❜ COMPANY tab Seraphina
                                    ❥ ❜ OOC tab

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:04 pm

User Image
                   User Image
                • When she walked out of her main offices doors and walked down the hall to answer the entry door, she was surprised that someone had come to visit her already. The man standing before her seemed very sweet. She was flattered that he had gone through the trouble of bringing her the freshly baked apple tarts as a welcome gift. ”Well, aren’t you just a dear. You really shouldn’t have~ I really do appreciate it. You even being kind enough to welcome me is more than enough, no tea necessary…. Come come! Come inside~” She opened the door up wider for him so that he could enter. Closing it gently, she walked ahead and guided him toward her main office doors and inside of her office. ”Go ahead and make yourself comfortable, darling. Feel free to have a seat so we can properly talk and learn more about one another.” The blonde motioned to one of the many chairs that were near her desk.

Listening to him speak, she sat down at her desk and hummed at his question. ”I am! I quite like the office. I hadn’t been required to go into the academy offices since I graduated so it was a nice little trip down memory lane when I first saw it. Now, since everything is almost pretty much to my liking, I have to say I’m enjoying it.” Leaning forward on her desk and crossing her arms, she glanced at him and tilted her head a bit. So, he was the culinary professor in the academy? It made sense since it explained the freshly baked tarts. ”You’re the cooking professor? That’s amazing~ I’m sure the tarts will taste amazing. While I cook well, I would love to gets some tips and tricks someday.”

Smiling, his next question caught her a bit off guard. It was definitely a good one though. ”You could say I’ve always had an interest in it, but I hadn’t actually started until I was a student in the academy. Though it wasn’t my profession at the time, student was, most people came to me. I enjoy helping others and offering the knowledge and advice that I have. I’m very happy to be working here now. It has a feeling of nostalgia to it. How about you? Mister… I’m sorry you haven’t told me your name…in fact… I don’t think I even said mine fully.” Letting out a light giggle, she made sure she made eye contact and smiled, ”I’m Seraphina Weston. Seraphina or Sera is just fine. Now tell me, how did you get into cooking? I’m quite curious~”

User Image

x
x
x
x
|| WHERE [ Home // Office] || WITH [ Kayne ] || FEELING [ Nice ] || OUTFIT [ -~~~~~~~- ] ||FO R M [ Human ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ] ||
xxx
xxx
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:46 pm

User Image

The suggestion for cooking lessons was something Kayne was looking forward to and the cooking professor let out another grin. "Being an elective professor does have some perks, though I also work at the tavern and inn situated in the housing district, the family business. I'll see what I can do to make it work between us both." Though that plan wouldn't start right away, at least not recently as of today. Winter moments meant that people would rather stay at home to get themselves warm. At least the tavern was willing to serve hot apple cider, hot chocolate and coffee in case the patrons would go by and have the good conversations there. Also, she had a point that he hadn't introduced himself yet after she explained more about her job, so better get started on that, too.

"My name's Kayne Nightroad, the man behind the smiles of those who were satisfied with my cooking. Though you can also call me Jolly Kayne if that fits your taste," he replied. It was then that he had to cut to the chase, the main reason why he had to come there aside from giving Sera the tart. "Will you help out our co-worker here? You may have not heard of him before, but his name's Lerato Sanchez. His problem is more on the... personal standpoint than his business-related one. It's about helping him moving on from his heartbreak, since my attempt to patch those two didn't work out well."

❥ ❜ PROFILE tab x
                                    ❥ ❜ MOOD tab happy then concerned
                                    ❥ ❜ OOC tab

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:36 am

User Image
                   User Image
                • As Seraphina studied Kayne and nodded her head, she listened carefully to everything to Kayne said. Her occupation always made her alert and constantly listening. It was a perk since nothing would get pass her really. She always made it a key to let whoever she was with talk freely with the assurance that she was listening and paying attention. Seraphina was glad that despite him being quite busy, he would be willing to give her a few tips with cooking. That was definitely something to look forward to. It never hurt to learn more and improve.

Seraphina giggled as Kayne finally introduced himself. Well wasn’t he just a lovely personality. Jolly Kayne truly suited him for the fact that he’s the chef at the jolly tavern, and also because of his personality. Looking at him, he seemed to be wanting to discuss something of importance with her. Not even a moment later, he seemed ready to get down to business. Humming in response to his request, she listened to what the issue being presented was. Heartbreak? Seraphina hadn’t dealt with one of those in a bit.

”Ah, so you’re coming to me after trying to find a solution yourself. I like that. Many people just seek me without attempting to work their issue out. While that’s not an issue at all, I always like to here that some do, in fact, attempt to work their own issues out. As for if I’ll help your friend or not…” She decided to tease him a bit and act as if she was truly pondering if she should provide assistance. Of course, she would though, it was her job and what she enjoyed doing. ”Of course I’ll help him. Just send him my way whenever, and I’ll see what I can do~ Is there anything specific I should know about him?”

User Image

x
x
x
x
xxx
xxx
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:42 pm

User Image

"At least... I have to do something, but it failed miserably, so Lerato was once again back to being single. Can't say that he was exactly okay even with his work ethics improved after the break-up," Kayne admitted after Sera commented on his effort. As for the added information, that was when he had to go for a long explanation. "Lerato is one of the court mages, one of the higher-ups, dramatic and a bit too strict but with a passion for music. Had a relationship before with the other court mage before it went downhill, which was the reason why I cam here aside from the tarts. Turned out that he was a bit too jealous and that ex wasn't liking it since it meant neglecting a bit too much on the responsibilities. Ever since then, his work ethics had improved but the anxiety has reached up quite a notch. I admit that the relationship was far from perfect but still, I just want him to be himself again."

There was a hint of bitterness in his tone after he was done with the confession, and he paused for a moment before speaking once again. "Lerato's currently in his office at the moment, though he is busy right now. Maybe after the elective class tomorrow, you can come and speak to him. He is the current music professor since there was no one else taking that place at this moment." If Kayne would still like to help things out with Sera's guidance, it would be best to be patient; the next music class would be a productive one and it would be rude to have that interrupted by that need for personal guidance on how to move on from a failed relationship.

❥ ❜ PROFILE tab x
                                    ❥ ❜ MOOD tab concerned
                                    ❥ ❜ OOC tab

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:41 pm

User Image
                   User Image
                • Seraphina grabbed her quill pen and flipped to a new page in her book. As Kayne spoke about Lerato, she hung onto every word he said. She took the more important bits of information and jotted them down. Things like who Lerato was and what the whole issue is. What’s leading him to act in such a negative way that he’s in need of help. Each case or issue she dealt with were interesting in their own way but they were never something out of what she could do. Jealousy was somewhat of a been there done that type of thing. Relationships she has dealt with have had jealousy as an issue. Sometimes it’s on the healthier side and other times it’s on a whole new level. Seraphina caught Kayne’s underlying bitter tone as he spoke. Of course, he just wanted his friend to be back to normal. Anyone would.

Seraphina wrote down when and what hour she should go and visit Lerato. Kayne saying that he was the Music Professor which was an elective class let her know that he would have a class to deal with first. When class was over, she would go ahead and pay him a visit and have a nice chat with him. ”Alright my sweet, you’ve been quite a large help. I’ll stop by his classroom when his class is dismissed tomorrow. In the meantime, I’ll review what I’ve gathered and decide where to go from there. Lerato is very blessed to have such a concerned and considerate friend. You should be proud of yourself.”

User Image

x
x
x
x
xxx
xxx
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:59 am

User Image

The commentary about friendship did flatter him but Kayne resisted the urge to laugh because it would sound offensive. "Not just him, but also the students. It's the motto of my family to grant the clients the best service with a smile, even if it means giving them advice. But then again, I can only make most, if not all, people happy with what I can provide to make themselves less depressed with the situation they are in. In the end, it's up to them on what to do next from this point forward after we help them out." Truly, even the services provided in the tavern and inn weren't a guaranteed fix from various problems occurring in life, though they did in lifting up the spirits as much as they could. If only Lerato would understand that aspect sooner, but no, Kayne should grant him more time on that reflection, at least until after elective classes were over.

After that, Kayne had to change the topic to something else, now that the talk was being done for, for now at least. "I have encountered several students that are of noble blood, so I'm wondering if you are also of noble blood or just a commoner with reasonable ambitions." And while he was talking, he was searching for small dishes and utensils to enjoy the treat after he opened the box.

❥ ❜ PROFILE tab x
                                    ❥ ❜ MOOD tab partially hopeful
                                    ❥ ❜ OOC tab

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:02 pm

User Image
                   User Image
                • Hearing what Kayne said truly made Seraphina respect him more than she already did. ”I can say Kayne, I agree with that quite a bit. I feel that on a more personal level. I’ve always had this need to help as many as I can and make sure they leave me, satisfied with the advice that I was able to offer them. You’re definitely correct though. You can only do and or say so much to anyone, really. It’s always a different situation. But what I find is that, it’s completely up to them what they do. How they take the advice or information handed to them. If they even use it as they move forward. We can’t control people’s feelings or actions, we can only merely give them a push in the right direction and see if they take that way on their journey.” Seraphina was quite curious about Lerato. She was excited to meet her first client for her job. Hopefully, she would be able to provide a good amount of help, she was always able to.

The blonde was surprised at his curiosity of whether she was of noble blood or not. She wasn’t asked too often, but she would get the occasional questioning. He seemed to be looking for plates and such so they could enjoy his apple tarts. Standing, she walked to an area of her office and opened one of the compartments. ”Well yes, I don’t vocalize it all too much, but I am. My father is from a well off noble family. My mother, however, was nothing but an extremely intelligent commoner. She was so gifted that she was hired by many noble families to teach the younger members. She had become very well known. Her popularity got her to meet my father. I find that with being of noble blood, I want to work harder and do even more. I’m in no need to wave my hand and have something done for me, if I have the ability to do it. I suppose I’ve always been seen as odd in that sense.” She spoke as she took out small dishes, a knife, and forks. Walking over, she placed them on the side table next to Kayne.

User Image

x
x
x
x
xxx
xxx
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:57 pm

User Image

As Kayne was serving out the tarts thanks to Sera's assistance, he heard about her backstory loud and clear. "So... best of both worlds, huh? Not exactly new considering that I have encountered such patrons back in the tavern. As for me, I'm just a commoner with big dreams of continuing the family legacy and making sure that people will feel happy for a long time." While it was a shame that the feeling wouldn't last forever, it was best to savor it as much as they could before having to face the problems again head on. His mom and dad had told him so, while keeping their heads up high on a positive note. "Not saying that we plan to become rich or everything of that sort; we just want to have a fulfilling life, is all."

The tarts were actually filled with the sweet red apples, though there was the touch of citrus to counteract against the rich taste and to keep the fruit from being spoiled, at least until they would be baked later on. As he took a bite, the zesty tang was there though only on a small level.

❥ ❜ PROFILE tab x
                                    ❥ ❜ MOOD tab partially hopeful
                                    ❥ ❜ OOC tab

Chelly Usagi

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:11 pm

User Image

-- Prior to Day Change --

The day at the tavern turned out to be a productive one even with the cold outside. But still, there was the conversation to look forward to alongside Lerato and Serapina regarding relationships. Hence, after closing off the tavern for the night, he rested early.

-- Day Change --

Kayne had a hearty breakfast before heading to the academy in order to have the talk with Serapina again. Lerato had spoken that he would be there, but a little late because of staying up late at night for clarinet practice. This time, he baked gingerbread, placed in a not-so-fancy box as he carried it to the office as a way to start the conversation, the batch large enough for the three of them. Still no tea or cider as the hot beverage that he had brought along; that may wait on whatever would be the next step between the court mage and advisor once he would leave them alone in their own devices. Taking a deep breath, he gave the door a gentle knock.

"Sera, another special delivery from Jolly Kayne!" he called out loud enough for the other to hear. He could only wish that this plan would be a complete success this time unlike what happened back then between Lerato and Gannon.

❥ ❜ PROFILE tab x
                                    ❥ ❜ MOOD tab productive > anticipating
                                    ❥ ❜ LOCATION tab Jolly Tavern and Inn -> Serapina's Office (Day Flip)
                                    ❥ ❜ COMPANY tab Kuro, Kayne's parents (NPCs), Pepper -> Serapina (Day Flip)
                                    ❥ ❜ OOC tab

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:19 pm

User Image
                   User Image
                • Ever since Kayne had visited her and stated his special request, Seraphina had made the preparations necessary for her first upcoming client. She wrote down as many notes as she could while Kayne had been describing the situation which would help her have insight on what was going on with his friend Lerato. The blonde was definitely curious about Lerato, she wanted to hear everything from his stand point. See how he’s been feeling for a while, ask what he thinks went wrong and why Kayne felt the need to go to her for help. At the end of the day, she just wanted to do her best and help the male as best as she could.

She woke up early and headed straight for the academy. The advisor had brought some fresh fruit that she picked and packed them for the trio to enjoy while they had their meeting. Entering the academy, she noticed it was on the quiet side. That was to be expected since it was a free day and none of the students had classes. Smiling to herself, Seraphina thought of when she attended the academy and how much she enjoyed free days. Once the advisor was in her office and settled, she heard a light knock at her door.

The sound of Kayne’s voice caused her to stand and walk to the main entrance of her office. Opening the door, she gave him a smile then moved so that he could enter. ”Well good morning, my dear~ What ever it is you’ve decided to deliver smells absolutely lovely. Go ahead in and make yourself comfortable.”

User Image

x
x
x
x
|| WHERE [ Office] || WITH [ Kayne ] || FEELING [ Nice ] || OUTFIT [ -something warmer- ] ||FO R M [ Human ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ] ||
xxx
xxx
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:33 pm

User Image

Seeing Sera opening the door was a refreshing sight for Kayne and he stepped inside, placing the box on her desk. "To answer your question, I made some gingerbread cookies. Still working well with warm beverages." He then opened the box so that the woman would see the contents, knowing that the visual impact would awaken her appetite to try at least one piece. "The man of the hour will be arrive a bit late because of clarinet practice but of course, he's willing to listen to any advice that you'll be giving to him later. He had stayed a bit late at night after the elective class." That was the update he spoke as the chef made himself comfortable in the guest seat.

"And I ended up having to take care of something back in the tavern, so no cooking class yesterday. Honestly, I was still feeling nervous on what Lerato would say to you when pouring his heart out to you on the failed relationship problem. I bet it will be a long story." Kayne was hoping that the story wouldn't have to be unnecessary lengthy, but perhaps Serapina deserved to know who Lerato really was entirely, if he was doomed to be alone forever or of there would be a second chance.

❥ ❜ PROFILE tab x
                                    ❥ ❜ MOOD tab a bit too nervous
                                    ❥ ❜ LOCATION tab Serapina's Office
                                    ❥ ❜ COMPANY tab Serapina
                                    ❥ ❜ OOC tab

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Faculty Offices