Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:28 am
User Image

"Hey.. ~huff~huff~, everyone. Miss E here. Just finished my~huff~my first day of getting back ~huff~ to it! ~huff~huff~huff~ Just got killed with cardio by Big Bro Nick, here, holding my phone.." Takes a moment to chug a gulp of water from her Dasani bottle ~puff~huff~ "Bleh! Nasty..." Hands her on hips, gathering her breath properly. "Nick is getting me into shape ~huff~ goal in mind to best Yukari." Gives a sweet smile, and continues with her breath in control, "That's right, I'll be giving an update on a regular basis, until my return."

The video froze, the end of her first of many videos.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:50 pm
User Image

"WOO~!" Exhaling her breath in exuberance, "What a run! This is Miss E, shout out to all my E-nites! Just taking a minute out of my hectic, chaotic, crazy.. regime to get back to the ring at the most supreme shape! Had to cutout some of the cardio routine to add in the weight training coming on soon!" Takes a moment to get a drink from a bottle of Nestle water. "Ugh, this ain't it. Yeah.. today's fish day for this intense diet.. see you soon."  

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:22 pm
Journey of Transformation

User Image "Urgh! Urgh! Urgh!" The video phases forward to a better E. User Image "Haw.. Haw.."

User Image "Huu-eeeeeerrrrgggg!" Straining in her lift, it soon phases to an E with little struggle. User Image "Hup!"

GWA.com

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games