Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The work never ended, and she preferred it that way. Small nose held high, eyes lidded in a perpetual sense of disdain, small tail flicking with self-importance, Catwalk all but strutted down the aisles of Mare's Mane Event, the current trendy incarnation of fashion (probably out of fashion by the end of the week, but she'd worry about it then and only then). Most of the stuff was a bit too gaudy and - dare she say it - grotesque in the amount of straps and drapery - but there were some gems. Not many, but enough.

The babben saw a dress at the end of the aisle she was in - a magnificent modest dress of true black with a generous skirt, over the likes of which there were goldfish in a myriad of sunset-esque colors, the same color and theme set over the piece that would fit around the neck. As she neared it, she could also see that it had black details over the black fabric; layers and layers of detail, which was so up her alley it was almost embarrassing. [x]

Eager, she reached out with her teeth to snatch the garment, unaware of anyone else in the vicinity...

Biblioburro

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Subtle colors blooming beautifully over a bell skirt. They had been rather... unimpressed by the whole event until this moment. It was love at first sight, the kind of love that would end the instant a new style took hold but that did not change the intensity of the love they felt in this moment.

Their forelegs wrapped around the hanger, whole body fluttering above the ground so as not to wrinkle the dress when they met resistance.

Oh.

A bug.

Royal looked her up and down, the sweep of their eyes long and dramatic as they took her in.

They clicked their tongue.

"Sweetie, I really hate to be a bother but don't you think with your completion this dress might not be a good fit?" Royal looked about as sympathetic to the plight of her 'complexion' as a wolf did to a rabbit in a snare. "I'm sure that dress over there would be more your... speed."

Chrystali

Biblioburro

Garbage Human

17,050 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:41 pm
"Oh honey, you're no bother," she returned through clenched teeth, only turning her gaze towards the other babben to make sure she was pulling the garment away from the heathen, "it's not for me. I only thought parts of it fit for a dog for a show I'm dressing, but...I suppose that would fit you as well." A slight tug showed she wasn't yielding the garment. "If you're that desperate."

It could easily come across as cruel, but given Catwalk's penchant to favor animals over Phonies, it could have been a compliment. Her tone sure as hell wasn't making it clear one way or another, honeyed and full of sass.

Biblioburro

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:25 pm
"Oh my! how could I possibly hand it over when you're threatening the poor thing like that? It's only just been born and already you want to tear it apart. How cruel." They tutted at her, not yielding the dress when it was clear it was made for them and them alone.

"Shush, it's okay, the mean girl didn't mean it. I'm going to take you home and treat you right." Cooing sweetly at the dress, they gave it a light tug, like they were trying to shake dust off the hem and not a little filly who had just as much of a claim to it as they did.

Chrystali

Biblioburro

Garbage Human

17,050 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:02 pm
The dark babben's words drew a genuinely confused look from Catwalk, eyes akimbo over black eyes that warred between curiosity and flippant disinterest. "Are you talking about the dress? Like it's...alive?"

Her mouth twitched around the fabric she clung to, trying not to smile. That was utterly ridiculous and clearly, this individual was not in their right mind. The tug was met with a yet unyielding hold, though some of the abrasive nature had eased from her brow. Barely. "I absolutely meant it. The sew work is sloppy and wont last scarcely a month." Catwalk tugged again, a little sharp, almost daring the fabric to tear just so the other would let it go. "Like I said. Barely fit for a pet. But I can salvage it."

Biblioburro
A million years later...

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces