Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 9:41 pm
The Only Black Uke

Ceylinae's antennae gave a little twitch before she nodded slowly, "It's... possible." The woman wanted to remain in charge after all. If that meant using the Elarian mystic would she do it? She'd say that it was likely possible. There were those that wanted power, wanted to lead, though Ceylinae was definitely not one of those herself. She'd much rather just be allowed to protect those that she cared about instead of having to go about leading.

Perking up a bit at the mention of Savage she said, "It's coming along. He's sort of at a stage where he's sort of... clumsy. His feet are too big, he trips up a bit when we run, but he's doing well. I have him carrying some of my stuff on his back these days since he's still too small to carry me." She tapped a finger against her lips in a thoughtful manner before she said, "I look forward to when he's as big as the parents that birthed him but I feel it might still take a bit."

Giving a smiled, hands resting on her hips, she said, "I feel with a bit more time to grow into his potential that he will become what I dream for him."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:13 am
Orpheus Solon

As Ceylinae spoke of her beast, Naqenni listened with curious interest. Her sister had snagged a different variety of animal than her, native to the land, but despite not having one to call her own yet, she had kept close tabs on Ceylinae’s progressions with the beast. She wanted to learn all she could. And Savage was growing by the day still. She had captured him as a small thing, almost pathetic in his infancy. But that was no longer the case by far, even if he wasn’t fully grown yet.

“One day,” Naqenni said. “I am sure you will draw him to greater potential than he would have ever made without you.”

Who knew, perhaps one day the beast would even have the honor of charging into battle.

“Will you bring him with you when we leave the island?”  

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:04 pm
The Only Black Uke

Ceylinae found herself starring for a moment at Naqenni as her sister gave her such a kind compliment. The two of them had moments where they butted heads and tried to up on one another during training but this... this was nice. A compliment that even Ceylinae could take to heart despite all her misgivings about herself and her strength, never quite thinking she was up to snuff. Giving a smile she said, "Thank you, sister. I hope to prove your words right in the coming days." It just meant more training on both her part and that of Savage.

As she was asked about if she'd be bringing him along with her Cey gave a shake of her head, "I don't think so. It's a long trip and given his youth I don't want him to slow the group down." Not to mention that she didn't trust the native people and beasts not to try to take their anger out on him instead of her since she was more capable of fighting back then he was at the moment.

"I think I will find a worthy person among out sisters or cousins to look after him for me while I am away." That was the plan at least.  
◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff