Back to Guilds

Guild for the B/C shop 

Reply Big City
Big City Immigration Office

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What species should come to Big City this month?
  Anteater
  Duck
  Elephant
  Gorilla
  Hamster
  Koala
  Lion
  Mouse
  Rhino
  Squirrel
View Results

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:23 am
In the interest of seeing the original canon species of Animal Crossing be introduced to this here lovely b/c, Ish has hatched a plan: get people to donate bcc towards making new races possible! One Ish can't do it alone, but everyone here can!

People will post here stating their willingness to chip in, and once we've earned enough for a new species, we will get that new species! With Ish's help, a list will be compiled: everyone who puts in bcc will be entered with as many chances as they have donated BCC!

If you are on the list, and get rolled as the winner, congrats! You are going to be the happy owner of the very newest and first of that new species!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:27 am
maybe in the future ish will make pretty forms and stuff. for now, don't be a dillweed and promise bcc u don't have, mmkay?

IF BY THE 15TH OF APRIL WE HAVE NOT MET A GOAL, THIS RESETS. c:  

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:28 am
WE NEED: 125BCC (All are rarity 1)
OUR POT: 30 BCC (24.0%)
DONORS SO FAR:
10: FrostyPeaches
20: Ishtadaal  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:30 am
I, Ishtadaal, have 17 BCC as of this post! I am willing to donate anywhere from 1 to 17 of those!

If I get rolled as the winner of the new species, I want it based off off SINFUL + BLUE RASPBERRY.

Here is an example of this/these schemes!
User Image  

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:33 am
I, Nashawryn, have 53 BCC as of this post! I am willing to donate anywhere from 1 to 10 of those!

If I get rolled as the winner of the new species, I want it based off off Saiphic.

Here is an example of this scheme!
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:23 pm
I, RuddyPup, have 56 BCC as of this post! I am willing to donate anywhere from 1 to 10 of those!

If I get rolled as the winner of the Koala or Hamster species, I want it based off of this dress:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If I get rolled as the winner of any other new species, I want it based off of this dress:

RuddyPup

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:51 pm
Dropping this here so you see it (and can save some bcc) I have elephants, hippos and rhinos on my list. Also, camels and pigeons. The rest of my lines to-do list is quirks and non-canon lines.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:52 pm
sheepcakes
Dropping this here so you see it (and can save some bcc) I have elephants, hippos and rhinos on my list. Also, camels and pigeons. The rest of my lines to-do list is quirks and non-canon lines.

Sheep, you have a problem, LMAO. Duly noted! You're completely welcome to pitch in with the remaining species anyways! ;D  

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:13 pm
Ishtadaal
sheepcakes

Sheep, you have a problem, LMAO. Duly noted! You're completely welcome to pitch in with the remaining species anyways! ;D
It's only a problem if I start buying lines instead of paying rent and bills so, nope no problem. 3nodding

I have no spare BCC atm, but if I run into some I'd be happy to help <3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:26 pm

I, FrostyPeaches, have 23 BCC as of this post! I am willing to donate anywhere from 1 to 10 of those!

• First of all, I do not want the Gorilla species.

• If I get rolled as the winner of the Anteater / Duck / Rhino / Squirrel species, I want it based off of this colour scheme:

• If I get rolled as the winner of the Elephant / Hamster / Koala / Lion / Mouse species, I want it based off of this colour scheme:
          User Image

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:32 pm
Nashawryn
RuddyPup
sheepcakes

Seeing as Frosty has posted in a new month, we're officially resetting the clock!

I have 20 BCC to donate as of this post! SINFUL + BLUE RASPBERRY is what I want if I win!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:52 am
Ishtadaal

I have ordered elephant lines in the old style, via rlc. Plus quirks for mammoths.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Big City

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items